Kathryn's Day Off

Story Info
Mistress takes one of her girls to be her pet for a while.
5.1k words
4.46
27.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cora852
cora852
13 Followers

I'd like to tell you a tale of what happened one day on my day off. You see, I run a dungeon in Seattle in a beautiful Victorian house. I chose such a house because it looks like any other house from the era but if you knew what was in said house, it looked daunting enough on the outside to make your heart skip a beat as you walked up the stone path to the front door. I like to make first impressions last even before I meet anybody.

I am a prominent member of Seattle society so when I chose this as my side profession, something I had wanted ever since I was a little girl, I made sure to cover all my bases lest my "real" job got destroyed and my good, wholesome name in the community get tarnished. I went under the name Kathryn and, to my employees and clients, I never showed my face. I decided to wear masks in my profession because I felt that, besides eliciting a sort of power and keeping my identity a secret, they also made me feel like I could be the Mistress that I always wanted to be. If anybody decided to judge me, it really wasn't me they were judging. Besides, with my reputation now, I don't think anyone would find it wise to cross me in any way. I can definitely be brutal...and I like it that way.

I have five girls working for me and I treat them all as if they were my daughters. I don't have children so it's nice for me to pass on some maternal wisdom and nurturing to my girls. They all call me Mother because that's what I've been to all of them since they started. Some of them were working as strippers with no self-esteem and practically suicidal, some were lost and just wanted to feel free. Whatever led them to me was a blessing and I don't question the reasons.

There was one girl in particular that worked for me. Her name was Elise and she was stunning. Broken...but definitely stunning. She was a statuesque blonde...about five foot nine and about one hundred twenty pounds. She could make anyone drop to their knees at the sight of her but she was terribly submissive. I hired her immediately knowing first that she would bring in great business but also because she was a bombshell and someone I was very attracted to. They say to never let business and personal affairs mesh, but I'm not just anyone. One slow, foggy September day, I decided to approach Elise and see what would happen.

The rain was falling hard in the early morning and the smell of Autumn was prominent in the air. I had just woken up around noon and decided that today was the day that I would see Elise. We had an established trust and I wasn't going to make her do anything she didn't want to do, but no one could blame me for trying. In this business, it really doesn't matter if you fuck your employer. Besides, if what I was about to do made her want to leave, the door, as I have told all of them, is always open. I showered and dressed in some of my finest attire which, today, was a black suit that I had bought just for such an occasion. I put on some nice heels and my leather kid gloves and now it was time to choose a mask. I wanted something that would be calming but also show that I mean business. I chose a black mask with silver flourishes on it. It said to me, "I can be gentle, but don't upset me or else you'll regret it." I put the mask on and could already feel myself transform into Kathryn...this persona I have created. It was a lovely feeling to be sure. I curled my hair and kept it down to my shoulders. It was time to see Elise.

I always encourage my girls to be educated. A lot of them have their GEDs and are now at community colleges. When I found Elise, she was studying on her bed for her English class. She must have been studying hard because the sound of her door opening did not rouse her from her studies.

"Good afternoon, Elise." I said, trying to sound normal even though my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Oh!" she said with surprise. "Good afternoon, Mother! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to. I was just seeing how you were keeping busy. Studying, I see?"

"Yes, Mother. It's for my English class. I have to write a speech. I'm kinda nervous."

"Oh, don't be nervous," I said. "Speeches are a piece of cake!" I walked toward the bed and sat down next to her. Elise was always naked when she was by herself so I started rubbing her beautiful back. Her skin is irresistibly milky...I just couldn't help myself. "How do you think I became who I am?"

" What do you mean, Mother?"

"Confidence, dear. You have to have confidence in yourself. Once you can win over that crowd, you're set. Feel free to practice your speeches on me. I'll tell you if they need improvement before your class, okay?"

"Thank you, Mother!" she said with a sigh. "I feel a lot better now. Thank you."

It was time now.

"No problem, sweetie. That's what I'm here for. However, maybe you would like to take time away from your studies and have a little fun with me."

She looked at me perplexed. I felt scared, suddenly, that I had made a wrong move. "What do you mean?" she said.

"Well," I said, "today is a slow day. It's raining, cold...we only have two clients for the day and Beth and Marisa are taking those two so I was thinking that you could be my little pet for the day. It would certainly get your mind off of speeches."

Elise is a shy girl so she giggled a little and said, "Mother, I don't know...I..."

I cut her off. "Listen, Elise. There's nothing to be afraid of. You'll be my pet for one day, even less than that. From now until sundown. You'll be very well taken care of, I assure you. So what do you say?"

"Mother, I don't know," she said, hesitating. "I'm scared."

"Don't be scared," I said. "Why would I not take care of you? You're my girl. I love you just like I love the others. Come on. Let's go to the dungeon." I held out my hand. She reluctantly put hers in mine. My little game was about to begin.

Most people who say they run dungeons merely mean they have a house of ill repute for the BDSM connoisseur. I, on the other hand, actually have a dungeon within my house of ill repute. It's a lovely space and I mostly designed it myself with the help of a close friend whom I trust. We had special beams installed for suspension, there were hooks, rings, and anchor points galore embedded in the stone walls and even the floor. I had dressers and closets and hangers full of all the toys and gadgets you could possibly imagine. I had already sort of set up for Elise so when I took her down there, everything was already prepared.

Elise followed me down the stairs...down, down, down into my own created Hell. It was beautiful down there. Everything was gray stone, there were broken chandeliers that I had purposely not fixed to add to the creepiness. People pay a lot of money to use/get used in the dungeon so I make sure people get what they're paying for. I had barely opened the door and I could hear Elise breathing heavier behind me. I turned around and she was crying.

"Elise, what is the matter with you?" I was getting frustrated. "I told you everything is going to be okay. If you really don't want to do this, I can't force you to do anything but what I can do is make your life a living hell. This is something I really want from you."

"I'm okay, Mother. Honest. I'm just scared of this room. I've never been in it before and I never wanted to be. I've been avoiding it the entire time I've been working for you. I even pay the other girls to clean it when it's my turn! But I am your pet today...and pets don't have a say where their Masters lead them, do they?"

I chuckled a little. That was exactly why I loved Elise. She was such a timid little mouse but she could sure man up when she needed to. "That's my girl. ...and you were right to avoid this room. It IS as scary as you imagine it to be and I make sure it stays that way. Come in."

I have my dungeon set up in areas. I have a large bed for...well...whatever you want to use the bed for and to the side of the bed, I have a dressing screen in front of a closet full of costumes. Not like Batman or Superman costumes...more like harnesses, latex catsuits, corsets, gloves...stuff that would make people feel more dominant. A session, after all, is very much like acting and what actor doesn't wear a costume? On the other side of the room are all my dressers and hooks and hangers with all of my toys. Drawers filled to the brim with restraints, clamps, locks, whips, floggers...anything a person could ever need and then some. Across from the dressing screen I have a Victorian-style bench. It was the most perfect bench I had ever seen. It was upholstered in burgundy velvet and the wood was mahogany. I led Elise over to this bench and sat her down for a little pep talk. If she was already nervous, it was just going to get worse so I might as well make it so there aren't any surprises.

"Okay," I sighed, "How are we doing? How are you feeling? Tell me everything. What do you see?"

"I see what's kept you busy down here!" She laughed. She couldn't tell, but I was grinning from ear to ear. "To be honest, I'm nervous but I'm excited. I see a lot of things that I don't know what they are for. I see a lot of things I never want to experience...but I see a lot of opportunity. Maybe you can help me get more acclimated to this space and the things that go on in here."

"My pleasure, dear. Stay here." I went over to the dresser to grab a set of restraints and a collar. When I had found some nice comfortable restraints and a few other things, I went back to Elise and put them on her. I thought I would leave the rope alone for now.

I put one finger in the O-ring attached to her collar and yanked her off the bench. She nearly fell down but I held her up. I walked her over to the middle of the room where two chains were hanging down from the ceiling. I took two hooks out of my pocket and secured her wrists to the chains.

"Spread your legs, Elise."

She spread them out far enough and I took two more hooks from my pocket and secured her ankles to some rings in the floor. I stepped back to look her over. She was stunning. She was uncomfortable but certainly nothing she couldn't handle. I took off my gloves and walked closer to her. I started gently stroking her bare, exposed pussy. She sharply inhaled. I didn't say a word. I was just looking at her right in the eyes as I played with her clit. She was very wet already and starting to moan. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back.

"Look at me, Elise."

Her blue eyes met mine and I smiled. I let my fingers slide up inside her and I started to fuck her. I could tell she just wanted to fade away into her own little world the way she was moaning and shaking but I wanted her to look at me while I did this to her. That goes along with the power I get so hungry for.

"Tell me when you're ready."

The thought of coming made her moan even louder and I couldn't help but laugh. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I've always wanted to do this to Elise and I was in awe that it was actually happening. I started fucking her a little harder with my fingers to make her come faster.

"I....I'm...." she panted.

I immediately stopped and pulled my hand away. I went over and got a towel from the dresser to wipe my hand with and also got a vibrator. I came back to Elise and she was all red in the face.

I said, "Elise, I'm gonna deny you your orgasms until I'm ready to see you have one. Have you ever had this happen to you?"

"No....noooo. Why?" She was clearly upset with me but I certainly didn't care.

"Are you whining, Elise? Good girls don't whine. Bad girls whine and bad girls don't get any orgasms. You're lucky that I'm going to let you come at all. Now...are you a good girl or a bad girl?"

She shot me the most priceless look like you have got to be fucking kidding me. "I'm a good girl, Mother."

"Then be a good girl and listen to what I tell you to do. I'm going to withhold your orgasms until I'm ready to see you come. Trust me, once I let you come, it's going to be one of the most intense orgasms you'll ever have but you need to be a good girl for me and tell me when you're close to coming every time, okay?"

"Okay," she said, frustrated.

"I'm going to make you hold off about four times...maybe longer if you start to give me attitude. After you've held off for me four times, you can come on the fifth but you have to let me know when you're ready, okay? You must not orgasm until I say it's okay. Is that clear?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Okay, let's go again."

The vibrator was already plugged in and I rested it on her clit moving it a little back and forth. My other hand resumed its place inside her. She started moaning and rocking again and I figured she's going to be close to coming too quickly for my taste. I was probably going to make this last longer than I promised.

"Tell me to stop when you're close, dear."

She couldn't even speak. She was just groaning like an animal. This was truly a side of Elise I have never witnessed. I had heard what all the other girls were like and I've even walked in on several of their sessions but this was something entirely different. She was just so beautiful like this. I could feel myself getting a little excited as well...but, then again, how could I not be excited? This was truly a sight to behold.

"Ohhhhh ssssstop," she groaned. I took my hands away and let her rest a little before starting again. I thought to make the game a little more fun by adding a little something every time she told me to stop. I set the vibrator down on the floor and wiped my hand with the towel. I went to the dresser again and, this time, grabbed a dildo, a set of nipple clamps, some clips and some weights. This was going to be too much fun.

I put the nipple clamps on her first because the rest was all going to be added later. Her nipples, I know, are very sensitive so I decided to focus on them and her breasts for this little game I wanted to play. I do love to exploit weaknesses. I grabbed the dildo and rubbed it all over her very wet pussy to lube it up a little but when I went to put it in her, there was no resistance whatsoever. She must have been in Hell. I was in Heaven.

"All right. Let's go again." I had decided to kneel on the floor so I could get a better angle between the vibrator in one hand and the dildo in the other. Once I turned the vibrator back on, Elise screamed like it was becoming painful, which is more preferable to me. I was fucking her relentlessly with the dildo and she told me to stop almost immediately but I didn't. I really wanted to push her. Her juices were dripping down onto my hand at this point. I knew she was going to come very soon if I didn't stop but she had to learn how to hold it back.

"Mother, please!" she screamed.

"No, Elise. It hasn't been long enough," and I started to fuck her even harder with the dildo.

"Mother!!!!"

"Hold it back, Elise. I'm not ready to stop yet."

She was crying now. She couldn't take much more of this. If she asked me one more time to stop, I would but, for now, this was too fun and very, very exciting for me.

"I can't, I can't, I can't!" she cried. When I pulled out the dildo, she started crying harder, I assume, from relief. This was getting to be very intense. I loved every minute of it.

I wiped my hand again as she was dripping all over me and then I stood up to look at her. Her cheeks were wet with tears and her lip was quivering.

"Shh, shh, shh....calm down. It's okay," I said as I stroked her hair. "It's okay, Elise. Look at me."

She couldn't look at me...or maybe she didn't want to.

"Look at me, Elise."

She relented. "Good girl. Do you need to stop this? You can stop this at any time."

She looked at me hard with those electric blue eyes of hers. "Fuck me," she said.

I would have kissed her if I could. I loved this girl and I did want to fuck her but that would be for later. I just laughed and said, "Can you continue holding off orgasms for me?"

"I need to come now."

I laughed again. "I'm sure you do! This isn't an easy task but you're doing so beautifully. If I let you come now, you must promise to do something for me. Something that you may not want to do."

"Fuck me, Mother," she groaned. She was hoarse from screaming and I knew she needed to come badly. I decided to be nice and let her come but I would make her fuck me later in a way that she may not be comfortable with but it was something I was working on and desperately wanted her to be involved.

I was getting very warm by this time and had to take off my jacket. My face was starting to get a little sweaty, too, but there was nothing I could do about that at this point. If Elise was going to suffer for my cause, I might as well suffer a little as well.

I took Elise's face by the chin and said, "All right. We'll go one last time. This time, you don't need to tell me if you're ready. Just let go, all right?"

She just nodded. She was ready to go! I, once again, resumed my position and I must say, it did NOT take long for her to orgasm. It was one of the most violent orgasms I've seen in fifteen years. She screamed a primal scream and actually managed to squirt...something, I know, that none of my other girls can do. My Elise...this angel of a girl proved to be the most valuable asset in the whole house. What a gem.

She nearly passed out after she came, so I unhooked her wrists and ankles, removed the clamps and carried her over to the bed to relax. She was limp in my arms so I let her lay there for a while. I needed to go freshen up myself anyway.

The dungeon area also had a bathroom outside the door and across the hall, so I went in there and had to take my mask off immediately. I was sweating like crazy but, also, wearing a mask for the reasons that I do becomes very burdensome at times. It almost becomes heavy...a weight you have to bear for the choices and decisions you've made. I really didn't want to put it back on but I had to. There was no other way.

Masked again, I went back to the dungeon to see Elise spread out on the bed. She wasn't sleeping but she was in a deep subspace. I brought her a cup of cold water, which she hungrily accepted. I told her I would let her rest for a few hours before she thanked me properly. She thanked me and almost immediately passed out. I grabbed my jacket and left to go to my room to do just the same.

It must have been around 8:30 when I woke up. When I have my days off from work, I come here to work and take care of bills so I don't like alarm clocks if I don't need them. Judging from the darkness outside my windows, though, it must have been pretty late. I was toying with switching outfits now as I knew that I was about to make Elise fuck me, but maybe I could have fun without changing into something more practical. I did need a new mask, though. Now that we weren't in the dungeon, I didn't need something so stern so I chose one of the most feminine masks I have. It's half white and half purple...very pretty. I quick ran my fingers through my hair, put it into a low pony tail, put my gloves back on and out the door I went. Time to have some fun.

I didn't know where to find Elise in case she got up sooner than I did but I checked the dungeon first. Sure enough, there she was...pretty much still in the same position that I left her in. I went over to the bed and started stroking her hair. She woke up immediately as if she had been dreaming and I startled her.

"Good evening, Elise. Did you sleep well?"

She yawned a big yawn and looked at me with a sleepy smile. "Hi, Mother. I did sleep well. Did you?"

"Ohhh yes. It was just what I needed. So are you ready to repay me?"

"Can't I wake up a little first?" she said as she started to close her eyes again.

I reached out and grabbed her nipples and gave them a good, hard twist. I knew that hurt her very badly. She didn't scream only because she couldn't breathe. I whispered in her ear, "Does this hurt you?"

cora852
cora852
13 Followers
12