Kathy

Story Info
Kathy is a cheating wife who loves anal.
4.4k words
3.91
54.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a Romance Story, but Erotica for the Uninhibited

*

I seem to be able to get a lot of writing done when I am working OCONUS (outside the US). This time it is Tirana, Albania. As always, what I do and who I work for is not important to the story. I am lucky to have these missions to supplement by retirement pension. The work is sporadic but the pay is good and it gives me time to shamelessly pursue my interest in sex when I am not working.

My name is Tony and I am a retired police executive from South Florida. For some obvious reasons I change the names of all my characters to protect the innocent... well, no so innocent in most cases.

I will regret leaving, as Tirana has been nothing like I expected. I guess I still had the old Cold War, communist era image, and certainly there are vestiges here and there. But for the most part the area around the hotel where I am staying is very modern... hip, even if that is still an acceptable adjective to use, and the hotel has a decent gym.

As I have stated in other stories, my sex life has, objectively, been pretty amazing and almost absolutely uninhibited. I am divorced from Linda, who was the most sensuous (or sensual... I always get the two confused) woman I ever knew. If anything she was more uninhibited than I am and absolutely ruined me for anything approaching a normal sex life. We are still close, though no sex since we separated. Many of the stories I write involve her and she has agreed to provide her perspective on those that do. That sort of balances out my male, sometimes crude, heterosexual bias. Linda is certainly not crude, but she can be very graphic and direct. Unfortunately the experience I am recording in this story took place before I met Linda. Too bad.

I know a lot of men and women have had experiences similar to mine. Hell, the encounters I find most exciting involve threesomes and more. I think I have been fortunate because I have had so many of the experiences men, and some women, only fantasize about.

I met Kathy on the job when I was a young patrol officer. Hooking up on the job is a practice most administrators, including me when I was one, discourage. However, the prohibitions about scoring on the job are about as effective as those against accepting a free cup of coffee from a merchant who honestly appreciates what we do.

I never went around just looking for pussy on the job. At the time I was working uniform you didn't need to. It found you. Somehow in between the sex and my compulsive workouts, I managed to make a lot of quality arrests, become involved in just about every experience and officer can have, and continue my education. Almost all the sex was off-duty though I have received a number of blowjobs while on-duty, some of which are gist for other stories. I, and most of the male officers I worked with, had a rule though. We never took our pants off or even unfastened our gunbelts on duty. Somewhat limited the options.

I cannot recall the nature of the call I was on when I met Kathy. I was working alone so it was likely one of the few stints I spent in uniform working day shift. It was likely a report call for a theft, burglary or stolen vehicle. I do recall that her house was in a nice, middle class neighborhood and it was kind of a mess. I learned she had one kid about four at home and she explained her other child was in middle school. She also let it be known her old man worked for the county in some sort of an office job. What I recall most was the top she wore that gaped completely open if she bent over just slightly. Because this was not an emergency type of call she had plenty of time to put on something more modest if she wanted. I assumed, it turns out correctly, that it was intentional.

I remember that she made a point of bending over across the table form me. I must have been taking a report or writing in my field notebook. I could see all the way down her blouse and the nipples of both of her large breasts were erect. I glanced up at her and she was simply looking at me. I was pretty young, maybe 24 or 25. I suspect Kathy was early to mid-30s. I think I stammered a little bit and finally tore my eyes from her tits.

"Ummm... I think I have all the information I need," I said

"That's too bad. I was going to offer you something to drink," Kathy replied, still leaning over and showing her tits.

Figuring the ball was now in my court, "I don't really need anything to drink, but I gotta tell you I really like your blouse."

"You don't think it is too revealing, do you?" She countered.

"Well, I can see you have great tits, but no, not too revealing."

"If I can't give you anything to drink, is there anything I can give you?" Kathy had a very seductive and challenging look in her eye. There was no question what she was getting at. I reflected on the never remove your gunbelt on duty rule...

'Go for it,' I thought. "I don't suppose anything would include a blowjob."

She giggled and said it was tempting but her old man was coming home for lunch. "You've got my number now so give me a call anytime, I would enjoy getting together with you... and "anything" would definitely include a blowjob."

I waited a couple of days to call, not wanting to seem too anxious and I actually had a pretty full calendar between work, working out, and chasing women. While Kathy was not exactly my type, I have always preferred lean, small-breasted women, she was provocative as hell and at the time I had only been with one other married woman. It had been exciting and this would be also. We set up to meet for a drink at a local's place near the marina where my boat was. It was out of the way, two towns over from where I worked and she lived. I lived aboard an older 36' sloop in the marina. Actually I was a "sneak-aboard," as approved live-aboard slips were tightly regulated. The marina manager knew me and liked having a cop at the marina. Because I was gone at work, working out or attending grad classes, I was rarely seen and nobody ever complained that I was a sneak-aboard.

One of my early FTOs (field training officers) had been an avid and accomplished sailor. I became a regular hand on his sloop once I finished my probationary period. He literally taught me the ropes and, perhaps more important, I learned that owning a boat made getting laid like taking candy from a baby... without all the crying and social stigma of stealing from a child. I became an adequate sailor, could single-hand my boat and could navigate in a pinch, though I always preferred seeing what I was sailing toward. Sailing also helped control my alcohol consumption as it was always better to have a smooth sail and reflect on how nice it would have been to enjoy a couple more beers during the sail, than it was to be out when the weather came up (as it does quickly in South Florida) and wish you had not been drinking. But, I digress.

Kathy showed up in very tight jeans and a tight t-shirt. Seeing her now, it was obvious she had a tiny waist that made her boobs look even bigger. She had on make-up and really looked pretty. She was also shorter than I recalled and I find short women sexy. Of course, the same can be said for tall women and medium height women. Attitude is everything.

We talked and flirted. I noticed that she sort of nervously twisted her wedding ring around her finger. "Are you nervous?" I asked.

"I guess, a little," she replied. "I don't cheat on my husband often, though you are not the first. I guess I am a stereotypical bored housewife. I married too young, have two kids and he is a good provider. But, there is absolutely no spark and I find I have a pretty large sexual appetite. Too much information?"

"Not at all," I replied. "I guess it sort of works to my advantage."

"Well, I hope it works to mine as well. Does it bother you that I am married?"

"Not even a little bit," I said putting my hand behind her head, pulling her toward me and kissing her. She responded immediately, opening her mouth and eagerly accepting my tongue. I drove her to the boat in my car, explaining I lived aboard. She thought it was cool.

As soon as I helped her aboard and down into the salon, we began making out. Before I could get anything more than her top and bra off she sat on the port side bench, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled out my cock and began to blow me. Seeing her eyes looking up at me, and the wedding ring on her left hand as she held my cock in her mouth, was incredibly erotic. "Is this what you had in mind at my house?" She asked in an innocent tone.

"This and more," I replied holding the back of her head firmly as she tried to get all of my now fully erect organ in her mouth.

Within minutes we were in the V-berth. Laying her on her back I went down on her well-trimmed, but not completely bald, already very wet, pussy. She shuttered and climaxed pretty quickly. I suspect she did not get oral very often at home. She didn't seem to need much recovery time and almost immediately she had me back in her mouth. As I took my turn lying on my back, she alternated trying to swallow all of the shaft, licking up and down and using her tongue on the head of my cock. At one point she placed the tip of her tongue on the opening of my penis and pressed hard. Looking up she said, "I wish I could put my tongue all the way in you cock." I did love watching her look up at me.

Shortly she began to lick and gently suck my balls. I like having women do that but some are just too rough. My balls are sensitive and too much pressure or biting just hurts and distracts me. She pretty much had it down to an art. From my balls I felt her tongue move slowly down until she had it against my asshole. Kathy had worked her hands under my ass cheeks, spreading them and elevating my ass slightly off the bed. I had not had a woman lick my ass before but I certainly wasn't going to stop her. When I did not resist she continued, licking between my ass cheeks and slowly licking my asshole. After what seemed like a long time she began pushing her tongue harder against my asshole, trying to force it inside. I don't think she full penetrated my ass but as she worked on it I could see my ball sack resting above her nose and her head bobbing up-and-down. My stiff cock, still wet from her mouth lay on my abdomen, twitching. When she finished she raised her face up and looked at me. Taking my cock in her hands she put it back in her mouth. There was that wedding band again and I almost came right on the spot.

Not wanting to cum yet, I put her on her back again and fingered her very wet pussy while kissing her. I could easily put three fingers in. Sliding my fingers in as far as they would go I stroked the walls of her vagina. Then I made small circles around her swollen clit. I would occasionally withdraw my fingers and run them over her tits, and lick her nipples. Then I would kiss her deeply with her juices on my lips. She moaned and responded by thrusting her tongue in my mouth. After that I would take my fingers from her pussy and use the fingertips to trace her lips until she opened her mouth and sucked her own wetness off them.

I was ready to explode by the time I entered her and began driving as deep as I could into her. She looked up and me and smiled. I did enjoy looking into her eyes. Not wanting to come too quickly, I rolled off and pulled her on top of me. The ceiling in the V-berth is low but she was able to bounce on me without hitting her head. It was a bonus watching her tits bounce up-and-down. Kathy suddenly shivered, threw her head back, moaned loudly and came again. I was pleased and it was good for my ego to make her climax twice so quickly, but I was not quite there yet. As she rolled off I was still hard as a rock and wondering if I was going to have to jerk off on her. That would have been fun. I imagined her tits would look great covered in my semen.

She grabbed my shaft and said, "I am wiped out for the moment, can I get you off with my mouth?" In response I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth onto my cock. She was enthusiastic about sucking me, apparently not too spent for that. As I neared orgasm I decided not to say a thing and let her finish me in her mouth. I hoped she would swallow as there was no place good for her to spit. I didn't need to worry. Kathy not only swallowed but made sure I saw my load in her mouth first. Very erotic.

The sun was starting to set by the time we finished. We threw on minimal clothes, me a pair of shorts only and her the t-shirt she wore and her jeans. We sat in the cockpit of the boat and had a drink. I had a beer and at her request I made her a gin and tonic. "You OK getting home this late?" I asked. She snuggled against me and assured me she had an alibi set with a girlfriend and probably still had a couple of hours before I needed to drive her back to her car. I pulled her close realizing that meant another round and knowing I would be ready shortly.

Kathy and I sat and watched people on the dock strolling or walking to one of the restaurants there. We talked about meaningless stuff. After a few minutes of quiet Kathy signaled she was ready by beginning to stroke my cock through my shorts. "I wonder if it would freak out the people walking by if I started to give you head?" "Probably. It would be great if I didn't live here and cannot afford to get kicked out," I replied. Kathy giggled, "Well, let me ask you something else." She paused and I looked at her. She reached her hand inside my shorts and stroked my cock. "How do you feel about anal?"

Kathy went on in explicit detail to tell me she loved it in the ass, even though she had only done it a few times. She told me her first time was when she was 18, but she declined to say with whom. "Maybe another time," was all she would say. She did say she had not hesitated, even as young as she was and that the guy had taught her a lot. I mused that I might buy him a drink if I could. She also told me about the first handjob and blowjob she gave, but again declined to identify to whom.

By the time she finished telling me about her sexual preferences and experiences, which sadly did not include women, I was hard as a rock. We went back into the V-berth and it was now pretty dark outside. I turned on a dim light in the salon. We made out. I spent a long time kissing, sucking and biting her nipples, making sure to give each of them equal treatment. She went down on me again, this time slow and teasing. She climbed on top of me and rode me, bending over to kiss me as she did. I wasn't being passive, but she knew what she wanted and what she was doing, so I gladly let her take the lead.

Kathy slid out of the berth and over to her purse sitting in the main salon. She came back in a second with a small bottle. "Anal lube" she explained. "I am so wet right now just thinking about it that I probably don't need it, but just to make sure..." She began to masturbate me with the ointment. It was warm in her hand and the consistency of olive oil. Then she reached back with her right hand and was obviously rubbing it into her asshole. She moaned and even swooned a little as she did. That was incredibly sexy realizing she was fingering her own ass.

Kathy lay face down with her ass in the air. "Fuck me in the ass, Tony." It was said almost conversationally but about as provocative as anything I'd ever heard. This was to be only the second time I had a woman anally. I knelt behind her as if I was going to fuck her from behind. Then I ran the tip of my cock up from her pussy to her asshole. Kathy reached back, wedding ring again visible from the dim cabin light, and spread her ass cheeks. I pressed the tip against her asshole and it relaxed to let me in. First I pressed just the tip in, watching her anus open and cling to my cock. Then I pushed farther and harder, an inch or so at a time. By the time the entire shaft was in her ass she was pushing hard against me and I began to pump. We set up a nice rhythm with me pushing harder each stroke. Kathy was breathing very hard and moaning with each thrust. She was bracing herself with her left hand in front of her head and her right hand was stoking her clit and occasionally my cock.

I pulled out at one point and could see her asshole gaped open the circumference of my cock. I pushed back in easily this time and continued. Her ass was tight against my cock, warm and wet. I could imagine how it felt to her, filling her ass and gliding along her ass canal. I did not last as long as I would have in her pussy or mouth but she was also obviously on the verge as I felt the climax rising. With a final deep thrust I let go in her ass. She fell forward also, shuddering along with me. I can only wonder what it felt like to have my hot load shot deep inside her ass.

I crawled out and wiped my cock off on my t-shirt. Not sure what to expect but when I checked the next morning it seemed clean. Kathy lay in the bed for a few minutes, then climbed out. As she did she giggled, reached down and ran her fingers up the inside of her leg. She held her hand in front of her and licked her palm. The light was dim but I could imagine what she captured in her hand. As if to confirm my suspicion she said, "your cum is dripping out of my ass and down my leg." The woman had a way with words. Then she dropped to her knees, took my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked it. "I want to make sure you are all cleaned up," she said looking up at me. The interior of my boat smelled incredibly like sex. I liked it but knew I would need to air it out overnight.

I had Kathy back to her car by about 8, went home and collapsed. The next day when I went for my morning run my legs were rubbery and all I could think about was "your cum is dripping out of my ass and down my leg."

I had straight and anal sex with Kathy several more times over the next few months. She did ass-to-mouth with me, taking my cock from her ass and sucking it, then putting it back in. Incredibly sexy, but I was careful not to kiss her right after. We were not serious, a matter of lust and convenience for both of us. Sort of a "friends who fuck" deal. In addition to telling me about her introductions to sex at a young age, and her fascination with sex in general, she told me she really fantasized about having a guy in her ass and one in her pussy at the same time. She was the first woman I heard refer to that as double penetration. While I admitted that it sounded fun, I explained that I was probably too heterosexual to consider having a guy's junk that close to mine. I had already participated in a couple of male/male/female threesomes, and would in many more, but always one in the mouth and one in the pussy or ass. Eventually I did participate in a DP (Shelby) but that is a story of another time.

Kathy was the first woman I had anal with who obviously truly enjoyed it. I learned later that she was not unique in finding pleasure in anal sex.

In addition to anal I enjoyed one very unique experience with Kathy that has always been among the most erotic I ever had. A few months after I had begun seeing her, she slipped and fell at a local market. The result was torn meniscus. The tear was too severe to be fixed arthroscopically, so she was scheduled for a meniscectomy. Certainly not a serious surgery, but she had to be in the hospital for a couple of days. She called and let me know and asked me to come by and visit on my day off, during the day while her husband was at work and her kids were in school or with a sitter. I agreed.

I found her room and entered to discover it was a semi-private one with an older woman in a bed a few feet away from hers. The only privacy was provided by a heavy curtain separating the two beds. When I walked in she seemed sincerely glad to see me. I kissed her, asked how she was feeling after surgery and she said fine with a little pain at the site of the incision. The woman in the bed next had been sleeping when I came in and was not making any noise at all. Kathy explained her girlfriend who was watching her youngest had just visited and she was confident no one else would be coming by. She also told me the nurse had just been in and would not be back for a while. With that she motioned for me to stand next to her at the head of the bed. "I've been thinking about this since I knew I was going to be kept overnight."

12