Kathy

Story Info
Kathy discovers secrets about her best friend.
6.1k words
4.52
27.6k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jule, where is this place?" We are driving down the road mid afternoon heading to a class or meeting of some sort that she asked me to come along to.

"Just around the corner Kath."

"What is this about again, a training class? Or a seminar on sensuality?"

"No, not really. Look, like I said before, you'll be observing so, well, it may be a little shocking at times, but it's a lot of fun so you'll just have to trust me."

My eyes get big as I stare back at my best friend. Not knowing what to say, I take a deep breath and just look out the passenger window as we approach the house.

"Now remember what I told you Kathy, there's no talking or interruptions of any kind"

As we pull into the driveway it's obvious that who ever lives here has money. The house is big and the property well landscaped. There's a four-car garage across the cobbled driveway from the three-story mansion. We walk up the stone steps and Julie opens the door as we walk in.

"Don't we need to knock?" I say with nervous apprehension.

Julie chuckles, "Nah, we just come in if we have an appointment. Stop worrying."

The foyer is nice. There is wood paneling and some nice wood cabinets and chairs. There is the smell of incense and some quiet music playing, Asian or Middle Eastern instrumentals.

"Come in, I have to get dressed" Julie tells me as we walk into another room.

As we enter, she heads off though a side door and motions for me to sit. There is a nice leather couch against the wall nearest the door we entered. I sit and take in the impressions. This room looks like a workout room. It is about twenty feet square in shape and has no windows. The walls and ceiling are all white and there are standing wood cabinets, a chest of drawers and what appear to be wardrobe closets along one wall. There is some very nice abstract art on the walls including a large metal lattice along the back wall. There are two doors, one of which Julie went through and another in the back corner of the room. There is an exercise mat on the floor right in front of me that is about 6 foot square.

After a few minutes, Julie comes back into the room and I just about shit. She is wearing a very nice dark burgundy and black corset with a cut away top with a small shelf that just fits under her breasts leaving them completely exposed. The bottom of the corset stops at her waist. That's it! The corset is all she is wearing so she's completely naked beneath her waist as well. I totally stare at her in shock and disbelief and she returns a devilish smile with a wink.

As shocking as this is, I can't help but to notice that Julie's 30 year old body is still firm and nice. She obviously works out and takes care of herself. Wow, I never noticed, how would I, that her little tushy is completely shaven. I haven't seen many shaven vj's so I'm amazed at how much detail you can see. Her lips are in complete view as is her clit hood. Still in shock I just sit there watching. I think my jaw is dropped and mouth open. I feel like saying "what the hell are you doing?" or "why are you dressed like that?" or simply, "girl, are you insane?" But somehow all I could get out is,

"When did you get the Brazilian chicky?"

Julie shoots a look at me makes the "hush" gesture with her finger over her mouth and silently words "no talking". Oh yes, I forgot.

She kneels down on the mat facing diagonally away from me towards that second door in the corner. She sits on her bent legs then leans forward with her arms extended out in front of her. She then slides into what I believe in yoga is called down dog or child's pose or something. Her butt is upward and she puts her head down on the mat to the side. Even though her backside is slightly off to the side, I could see an alarming amount of detail of her bare ass and pussy. Her boobs slightly compressed as she lays her upper torso flat on the mat. She stayed in this position for two or three minutes, before the door she is facing opens up and a man in his mid fifties or perhaps sixty walks in. I jump in surprise at this with Julie laid out so exposed. He is very handsome with salt and pepper hair even though it is quite short and receding. He is wearing what looks to be an expensive dark purple silk shirt, nice black leather slacks and black boots. He shuts the door behind him, walks over to one of the cabinets and lights some incense. Then he turns and looks right at me. I freeze with fear. He has that kind of magnetism and presence that could silence an entire room when he walks in even if no one had seen him enter. His stare is riveting like he could see into my soul. I get goose bumps and just look down.

"Welcome. Are you observing today love?"

"Yes, I am."

"Marvelous."

He has the manners of a British gentlemen and a voice much like that of the actor Christopher Guest. His expressions remind me of Sean Connery. He explains the rules.

"Ok, love. You are not to speak or move about. Please just remain seated on the Chesterfield and do not get up unless ask to do so."

"Ok."

"Now, while in the training room, I will be addressed as Master in same manner you would address your Judo instructor as Sensei in his dojo. Everything you will see here today has the complete consent of the Sub," I raise an eyebrow at this. "So don't worry your pretty little head about it. Do you have any questions, love?"

I reply somewhat uneasily, "No Master".

"Excellent." He turns back to Julie. "So, love, are you ready to begin?"

Julie compliantly responds, "Yes Master."

He walks over to the cabinet, opens the top drawer and takes out a black riding crop with a flat piece at the end. In fact, the flat piece looks to be in the shape of a hand. I get a chill. He closes the drawer and walks over behind Julie. He slowly runs the end of the crop across her ass and pussy then down her legs. He then places it flat up against her pussy and the crop starts to bend indicating that he is lifting it up. Julie lets out a soft sigh then complies by slowly raising her hips. Now on her knees, her thighs are nearly vertical and her behind is way up. Her head and chest are still on the mat. He now pushes the crop against one of her thighs and Julie responds by spreading her legs a bit more. Next, he places the end of the crop on her lower back just above her butt. Julie arches her back bringing her tummy low and her ass turned more upward. She makes a soft purring noise. Wow. I'm just sitting here silently taking in the view and I notice that I can hear my own breathing. Julie now has a lot more of her shaved little beaver on full display framed by those perfect ass cheeks.

Slap! One short and fast whip right to her pussy with the crop. I gasp. Julie loudly lets out a chirp being shocked by the surprise of it. She then lets out an "oooo" which sounds more like pleasure. Slap, once again from the crop to her pussy.

This time Julie says, "Ou!" and begins to pant loudly and vocally.

"Are you enjoying this love?"

"Oh yes Master, yes!"

I can't believe my eyes. He is whipping her pussy with that thing and even though she is saying "ouch" she appears to be enjoying it. He reaches back and rubs his hand all over pussy. One more slap and rub then he stops.

"Up". He demands.

Julie responds to this queue by standing up on her knees with her legs spread about shoulder length and her hands behind her head, fingers interlocked.

"You are learning well my pet".

She is now facing perpendicular to me.

"Face the back of the room."

Now with her back to me he pushes on her back with the crop and she leans forward.

"Let's take a look".

Oh my, I now have a full view of her ass and pussy the latter now being flushed from the stinging blows it just received. He rubs his hand all over her pussy again and inserts some fingers. She appears to be moist.

"Up and turn."

Julie then positions herself again facing the side and in the same "up" position from earlier with her fingers interlocked behind her head. He reaches under her and rubs her crotch again moistening his hand. I'm surprised at how wet she's gotten. Now, if I hadn't been shocked enough already, he then offers that hand to Julie's face to which she seductively licks and sucks all of her juices off his hand and fingers while making yummy sounds. I can't believe my eyes as I stare at this almost vulgar act. As a diversion, I look up at the back of the room at that metal lattice again and see that there are what appear to be leather straps hanging from it at various points and only now does it occur to me that it's not a piece of art at all as I originally thought.

Next, he walks over to one of the cabinets and takes out some sort of cushion and what looks to be a garter belt. He places the cushion in the center of the mat near the front. He then places the belt around her waist and I notice that it has an inch wide strap that hangs down in the back. The front of the belt has some buttons on it.

"Sit on the pillow facing the front."

Julie sits and faces me. She must know the drill because as she sits she pulls that strap under her to the front then lays down with her butt still on the cushion. He then walks over to the side of the room and pushes on a panel that opens to some sort of closet. He reaches in and takes out four metal poles about five feet in length. Each has a metal loop on them at the top. He takes the first and inserts it into a hole that I just notice for the first time on the left front corner of the mat so that it's now vertical and about four feet up. He places another pole into a hole on the right front corner of the mat. He places the other two in the back corners of the mat but then lowers the sliding loops to the bottom and locks them in place. There are now four vertical poles surrounding the mat on each corner.

Next, he brings over some longer leather straps. He attaches one to Julie's right ankle. The leather looks to be soft and supple as he wraps it around her and fastens it with some buttons. He then takes the other end of the strap running it through the loop on the pole in front. He repeats the process on her left leg. Now he starts to cinch the straps hence slowly drawing each leg up toward the top of their respective pole. A little on the other leg, now back to the first leg. By the time he was done, both Julie's legs were spread really wide and up in the air as he ties them securely. Now he does the same to her wrists but her arms stay on the mat due to the loops on the poles being at ground level.

The sight of this is insane. There is Julie, tied down spread eagle with her butt on a cushion, legs up and out really wide. All I can do is just stare right at her very exposed crotch less than ten feet away from me. He then puts a black blindfold on her and what I believe is called a ball gag. He doesn't stop there. He walks back to the chest of drawers and pulls out a chain of some sort with clips on it. He walks over to Julie and clamps one of the clips onto her right nipple, which he tightens by sliding a lock up the clip. She squeals in pain muffled from the ball gag. Her nipple is now pinched in this clip. He places the other clip onto her left nipple in the same fashion and she reacts as well. She's trying to breath and pants probably due to the pain. I start to get nervous. This is too much. After a bit she starts to make sounds indicating she is enjoying herself so that sets me at ease.

Now he pulls out what looks like two vibrators and jar of what is clearly labeled as coconut oil. Holy shit. As he carries the items over, I could see what looks like loops molded into the bottom of the vibrators that must be used as handles or something. He positions himself in front of her in a way that is hard to see what he is doing. He makes some movements and I hear one vibrator start buzzing then the other. I hear Julie gasp. Then the buzzing gets almost silent. After about 30 more seconds he stands up and walks to the side.

Oh my god. Now I see what the purpose of that belt and the strap is. Julie is laying right in front of me with a vibrator up her ass and one in her pussy. The leather strap from the back of the belt is looped through each vibrator and fastened to a button on the front of the belt. This very affectively is holding both vibrators in place and despite the fact that she is wiggling and writhing; they stay in place nice and deep. Wow. WOW! For a second my mind wanders and a thought occurs to me. How easy it would be to conceal this whole assembly under a dress? Wow! She starts to moan, squeal and writhe all over. She's pulling on the straps that are tying her in place. She can't move and she can't do anything about what is happening to her. Suddenly I look up at the man who is watching me intently.

He makes eye contact, "Now remember dear, no talking and no leaving the chesterfield. Most of all enjoy the show." At that he leaves out the same corner door.

What? Where is he going? Enjoy the show? Julie starts to really moan and wiggle. All I could do is just stare right at her and mainly right at her two stuffed holes as she rotates and gyrates her hips. I start to breath heavier. The sight of this is intense. She is being stimulated in her ass and vagina and the same time. I can't even begin to imagine what she's feeling. All that sensation and direct stimulation while being tied up and can't move. She struggles more. She's going to come right here in front of me, right in front of my face while I watch it all! Unless, I thought, she's like me and can only climax from direct clitoral stimulation in which case this must be driving her insane. Oh shit! To be kept on the verge of climax for who knows how long. He never mentioned when he'll be back.

Oh my god, what is it like to be Julie right now? I start feeling aroused. What? I'm watching her most private parts right there in front of me gyrating and squirming and listening to her muffled squeals and it's making me hot. Then add to that the struggling against the restraints. Oh shit this is really starting to get to me. What the fuck? This is a girl; I shouldn't be so turned on. I could feel my own crotch becoming moist and tingly. My nipples are really hard and my breathing is getting heavier. I start to squirm myself. The air still has a hint of incense now mixed with the smell of sex. I feel my heart beating and my breath is increasing.

So at least 15 minutes have passed and Julie is very active and very loud even through the gag. She is also very wet. That strap is showing signs of moisture on it. I look up and see that she still has the nipple clips attached and that chain is dancing around caused by her moving wildly as she squirms even more and more. Her hips are rotating and her ass is all over that cushion. My excitement is getting so intense. Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with me?

It's been a good 20 maybe 30 minutes now with no end in sight. Julie is squealing and appears to be in a state of extreme need. My mind wanders again this time imagining that this is happening to me. Tied up, naked, all the sensation and stimulation, the fear and excitement. I'm fighting the restraints to no avail. Except for me, I'm in a public area with tons of people standing around me watching it all. I squeal loudly and start to scream behind that gag. I need release and I need it now. My breathing is so rapid, I'm so aroused... Suddenly, I look up and the man is back in the room and staring at me. He must have come back in while I was daydreaming. He looks at me then down toward my lap and says

"So love. How are you enjoying this?"

I about die at the thought that he must know how erotic I am finding this and how aroused I've become. He moves in front of me, kneels and turns to Julie. He removes the whole vibrator assembly and then steps over and removes the ball gag. Julie lets out a few loud "YES" and her breathing sounds like she just ran a mile.

"Please let me come Master. I need to come right now."

Looking smug he answers, "In time love, in time."

He reaches over to unhook one nipple clip. Julies lets out a yell.

"Does that hurt dear?" he patronizingly asks.

"Yes Master."

"Good." he replies seeming to not care and removes the other side.

Julie lets out another yell. I am amazed. They hurt worse when you take them off? The only thing I can think of is it must be when the blood fills back in. I am also worried. Is Julie really enjoying this part?

"Do you like it when your nipples hurt? Does this excite you?"

"Yes Master, please".

He slaps both her breasts a few times with his hand back and forth and isn't gentle about it in the least.

Next, he turns back to me.

"So you enjoyed the show sweetie?"

"Yes Master, it was intense." Not knowing what else to say and still embarrassed at him walking in and catching me staring at her like I was.

"Are you wearing panties love?"

Surprised at this question, "What?"

"What, Master. Now, are you wearing panties?"

"Yes Master"

"Give them to me."

I shake my head no. I'm sure I have a look of alarm on my face, I certainly feel that way.

With growing frustration he repeats, "Give them to me."

I shake my head no again. What do I do?

Finally, he gives me that riveting stare that portrays a calm benevolence and says very slowly, pausing between each word, "Give; Me; Your; Panties".

I say nothing. I stand up, reach up under my skirt and pull them down, step out of them and hand them over. As I sit back down I am now painfully aware of being naked under my skirt and feel very nervous and embarrassed. He looks right at me and says,

"That's better".

Even though I was covered the whole time and covered now, I feel like he is staring right at my naked pussy.

He takes the edge on my panties dangling them between his index finger and thumb and starts to slowly run them up Julie's leg, along her inner thigh, across her pussy then back down the other leg. Julie sighs with delight. He runs them up through her pussy again and up to her tits now a bit pink from their recent abuse. Her nipples stand out prominently. He gently caresses her whole body with my panties and then lays them to rest across her face. She continues to sigh softly.

Oh man, I am so moist that I know that some female juices are on those panties. Julie is taking in that aroma. I'm mortified. How awful to have to smell another woman's scent like that. To my surprise, she wasn't acting at all like she hated this. In fact it's obvious that she is enjoying it as she sniffs in deep breaths and moving her head around just slightly. Using one finger, he then starts to poke the panties into Julie's mouth. No way; he's stuffing my used panties into her mouth. She is now gagged again and I want to hide.

He walks over to the closet and pulls out a long rod topped with a large feather, brings it over then starts again with the slow tickling caresses all over her body. Julie starts to squirm. How nerve wracking not being able to scratch or rub the tickled spots. She's vocalizing out her nostrils in squeals and wiggling all over as she pulls and struggles against the restraints. This has got to be like torture. This went on for another five minutes or so then he stopped. Julie just lay there tied up spread eagle, elevated legs, blindfolded and now gagged with my panties in her mouth. She starts to breathe gently as if she is really digging this. Her nipples are rock hard, her chest is heaving as she breathes and she has goose bumps all over. I have no idea how any of this can be pleasurable for her but it's clear she's not faking.

Now, he walks over to the drawers again and from the top, pulls out a leather whip with a cylindrical handle with many long tassel-like straps about twelve inches in length. He walks toward Julie and says,

12