Kathy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved around behind Michelle and knelt down, bringing his face directly in line with Michelle's ass and began dragging his tongue up and down the length of her ass crack. Directly in front of my face I watched Michelle drag a quick breath in through clenched teeth at Jim's attention. He did not remain there for long, after a minute or two Jim stood up and Michelle froze as he began to work his cock up into her ass. Michelle had remained quiet during Jim's entry up to the point when he was firmly entrenched in her bowels as far as he possibly could be and then Michelle let all the air in her lungs escape in a low throaty moan. The pressure was intense for me as Michelle's tight body immediately clamped down twice as hard on my shaft. At that point neither Michelle nor I had to move at all. Jim's rocking motion in her ass moved Michelle's slick pussy back and forth on my cock.

Kathy was beginning to come back to earth at this time and began running her hands across my chest as Michelle rode me. She managed to slide up almost between the two of us and work Michelle's blouse buttons open. Kathy now had one had behind my neck gripping me fiercely and kissing me hard while her other hand worked it's way into Michelle's bra cup.

The incredible friction inside Michelle's body was quickly becoming too much for all three of us. I could feel every tendon in my body tightening in time with every moan that burst out of Michelle. Jim was really pounding into her at this point and it was obvious that all three of us were about to explode.

Michelle came first, her breathing stopped as her back arched. She threw her head back and slammed her hips down against mine. It felt like her whole body was about to shake itself to pieces. Just then Jim slammed into her so hard I think he lifted her knees up off the couch completely and left her suspended in midair by two cocks. He began to cum, filling her ass completely with his exploding meat and caused another orgasm to rip through Michelle. Kathy was cheering them on and roughly manipulating Michelle's nipples when it all became too much for me to handle and I lost it. My orgasm was so intense I was convinced, for a moment, that the condom I was wearing must have blown off at the first blast.

This was all too much for Michelle who collapsed against my chest while her husband slid out of her sore ass. Jim moved down the couch and flopped back in an exhausted state. Michelle managed to slip off to one side of me and Kathy curled up against my right side purring contentedly. We stayed like that until the movie on the screen was finished. No one talked, we just sat there catching our breath and floating slowly back to earth. Once the movie was finished and the theatre was completely dark we started rearranging our clothes and Kathy moved over to whisper and giggle some more with Michelle. After a few minutes Kathy kissed Michelle on the cheek and came back to me.

"So, did you have fun tonight, darling Master?" Kathy asked me.

"It was enjoyable." I could tell we were both grinning in the dark as we said our good-byes and made our way slowly through the couches on our way out of the theatre.

"How about you," I asked Kathy, "was your first trip to the porn shop a memorable one."

We were just passing the front counter when she answered.

"Umm, very much so." She replied as she curled herself around my arm.

"Good," I said, "that makes me very happy."

We had just reached the exit when Sparky the Counter Buzzard piped up.

"You young people have a nice night," he called out, "see you around Kathy."

"See ya, Sparky!" Kathy called back over her shoulder.

I froze right where I was and looked down at her as she realized that she had been caught.

"Need someone to hold your hand, huh?" My voice was stony.

Kathy smiled up at me sheepishly and asked.

"I'm in big trouble aren't I?"

"Your ass is going to be red for a week," I said very calmly, "now get in the damn truck."

* * * * *

Well, there you go. Chapter three of the story begun in "Kathy", I hope everyone enjoyed it. I'm still getting an incredibly warm and pleasant response to my first-ever-submitted story and so I ask you again to share you opinions with me. Good or bad or indifferent I'd love to hear what you have to say so email me at martinaz@hotmail.com and thanks to everyone who emailed me and encouraged me to continue. Thanks guys and girls.

12