Kathy, Cindy and My Mom Elizabeth

Story Info
Garrett continues incest with Mom and fucks others.
7k words
4.48
105.7k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, and all names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No characters are under the age of 18. This story involves incest, so if that's not something that you enjoy, then move on to another story.

*****

This is a continuation of my story with my Mom over 3 years ago.

It was early October and I had attending our community college for several months. I was still working at the computer store part time evenings and weekends while living at home. I was sleeping in the master bedroom and fucking my beautiful adoptive Mom Elizabeth nearly every night of the week.

I decided to treat her to a special outing at a fancy new restaurant along the river in the next town over from home. I wore dress shorts and a light shirt, while she wore a lemon yellow sundress with small flowers printed on it. She looked absolutely radiant with her blond hair hanging down on her lightly bronzed skin from the sunshine.

She walked to the restroom and I could nearly see through her thin sundress when the light was behind her. I had convinced her to go fully 'au naturale' leaving her 36C bra on the dresser to display her lovely breasts for me. She insisted on wearing a tiny half-slip to keep from totally showing off her perfect ass in her tiny French cut panties. Her slim muscular legs showed nicely through the thin almost gauzy dress. I could the flatness of her stomach from working out at the local gym on her days off and weekends. I watched as her soft breasts jiggled slightly when she walked back towards me from the restroom.

We sat on the patio deck right over the edge of the riverbank, leaving us somewhat secluded from the rest of the crowd. She had a glass of white wine and I had a beer as we sat enjoying the sunset over the Blue Ridge Mountains. We both wore sandals and played footsy under the long white linen tablecloth, where we knew no one could see what we were doing. Her small nipples were standing up proudly against the thin fabric of her sundress.

We had exceptional service from our waitress and the smirking looks that she discreetly shot at me told me that she thought that I was going to score with this lovely MILF after supper. The waitress had no idea that this was my Mom out to dinner with me. But I also knew that when we arrived home, my Mom would end up totally naked underneath me in her bed within minutes.

We decided to skip dessert at the restaurant as we both had something else in mind for our final tasty treat. I had just slipped my cash payment to the waitress when my ex-girlfriend's Mom, Cindy Green stepped up to our table. I was pleasantly surprised, but I could instantly tell that my Mom was not very enthused to see her.

"Hi Garrett, how are you? How are your classes at the community college going? Jen and I haven't seen you around in months," Cindy rambled on. "I don't understand what happened between you and Jen, but you should really stop by and say hello. You know you are always welcome."

I knew that she was only interested in seeing me for my big stiff cock and this had nothing to do with her 18-year-old daughter Jen. It was all a show for my Mom.

I answered all her questions and then mumbled that I would have to stop by sometime when I had a few extra minutes. I asked what she was doing here and she said she had a date with a new guy and that he wanted to try out this fancy restaurant from all the nice reviews in the paper.

Then Cindy turned her full attention on my Mom. She stated in her southern drawl, "Oh my, don't you look so lovely tonight, Elizabeth, so tanned and pretty in that gorgeous little yellow sundress!"

I knew that my Mom was totally mortified that her nipples were still standing up so prominently through her light cotton sundress right in front of Cindy.

She continued, "Sorry to hear about you and Harold getting divorced, but it looks like you got the better part of the settlement, having supper here at a fancy restaurant with your wonderful stud of a son, Garrett!"

I watched my Mom's cheeks blush redder than I'd ever seen before. She meekly whispered, "Thank you, Cindy."

Cindy turned back to me and said, "Jen and I hope to see you again soon, Garrett. Don't spend all your free time with your beautiful Mom or people might begin to gossip!"

Cindy turned and walked back to her table, purposely swinging her hips to show off her tight little ass. I could see that my Mom was literally fuming with anger as she gulped down the remainder of her white wine.

I held the door for her to slip into the passenger seat of her car and headed for home. We were on the road for only a mile or two before she snorted, "What the hell kind of conversation was that with Cindy Green? What was she trying to insinuate? Calling you a stud and saying people might gossip? Is there any possibility that she knows what we have been doing, Garrett? I would be devastated and then ostracized from the whole town as well as probably fired from my nursing position if anyone found out that we've been sexually intimate since before your Dad and I were divorced."

"Cindy was blowing out smoke to see how you would react, Mom, and you did fine," I reassured her. "She is mad that I left her little princess Jen for someone so much lovelier and sexy as you, Mom," I added.

"We have to be careful, Garrett, I don't trust her," she replied. "But thanks for saying that I'm much prettier and sexy than her little harlot, Jen," she added with her signature huge smile.

She was in a much better mood by the time we pulled into our garage. We headed directly up to the master bedroom where I eased the spaghetti straps of her yellow sundress off her slender tanned shoulders. I stood behind her and gently squeezed her free hanging breasts as her dress slipped to the floor. She quickly peeled off my shirt and unsnapped my shorts as she bumped back against her king-sized bed.

She sat on the edge of her bed, wearing only her French cut panties as she released my erect 8" cock from my shorts. She leaned forward and licked around my thick purple tip for a few moments before she inhaled half of my stiff length. Her long blond hair swirled around her angelic face as she began to work her head up and down my dick like she was bobbing for apples.

I moaned out contentedly as she worked her oral magic on my rigid cock. She lifted her blond head from my saliva-covered erection and stated, "That nasty bitch Cindy can think anything she wants to, Garrett, but I'm the one that gets to suck and ride my son's cock whenever I want to."

"Yes, you can Mom," I whispered as I lightly pressed on her head to take more of my manhood into her slippery wet mouth. I knew that I wouldn't last long with her sucking my rigid cock, licking around my sensitive tip and softly cradling my heavy cum-filled balls.

I reminisced for a moment about Cindy sucking my dick like a hooker and our hardcore fucking session months ago. I knew that Cindy had guessed that I was now fucking my Mom on a pretty regular schedule. Just knowing that Cindy fully realized I was doing the nasty with my gorgeous Mom was enough to send me over the edge to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Mom," I bellowed as I felt the rush of my sperm from my balls to my cock tip. I spurted rope after rope of my thick gooey semen into her mouth and I could feel her swallowing all of it. I kept blasting out loads of semen and she kept gulping it down her throat into her belly. I placed both hands on the back of her head and pushed her down on my cock as I began to soften and deflate. I could feel her tongue whirling around my dick to devour every remaining drop of my tasty treat.

Finally she lifted her head and whispered, "Now that's what I wanted for dessert. You just can't get this at one of those fancy restaurants!"

We both laughed out loud as I laid her back across her king-sized bed. She spread her legs to reveal the small triangle that was lily white with blond fur as compared to the rest of her tanned body. She parted her darker labia with her long fingers to show me how wet she already was in anticipation of our time together. I dropped my face between her tanned thighs to lick and suck at her sweet treasure. Her fingers were instantly in my curly brown hair to hold my face against her aromatic pussy as I continued to lick and suck. In a matter of minutes she was lifting and bucking her trim hips against my face as I pushed her towards her first orgasm.

"That bitch and her daughter don't get to enjoy my son like this," she moaned. "She doesn't have a clue to what she's missing out on, either!" she added.

She moaned several more times before her floodgates opened. "I'm fucking cumming all over your face, Garrett, and that bitch can go fuck herself," she moaned. I drank greedily of her sweet nectar as it flowed down her canal to immerse my tongue. I sucked and lapped at her blond haired pussy until every drop of her love syrup was gone.

My dick was fully recovered as I moved over top of her. I sucked at her soft full tits before kissing her passionately. She slipped her long fingers down to guide me between her already wet labia.

She moaned out loudly as I sunk my entire length in her wet pussy with one long slow thrust. She threw her legs around my back and rested her tiny heels on my tight butt as I began to piston my stiff boner in and out of her greased cunt.

"Fuck me hard tonight, Garrett," she whispered. "I had such a wonderful time with you this evening. I had great food tonight and now I want a lot of incredible orgasms. I just wish that bitch hadn't seen us and said anything about people talking. It worries me that she might be the kind to start a vicious rumor."

"Don't worry about it, Mom, we will deal with it later if we need to," I quietly reassured her.

"I love and adore you so much, Garrett," she purred. "But you are turning me into a cock craving slut, one who can't get enough of her beautiful son. And you're always ready to slip into my bed and please me with your stiff dick."

I pounded her into the mattress underneath me until she was moaning, "I'm almost there, Garrett. I'm gonna cum all over your wonderful cock, baby. Oh Garrett God, oh God, I'm cumming for you baby boy. I love to cum all over your big cock, Garrett, you feel so good inside me baby." I continued to fuck my lovely Mom until she had several more vocal and noisy orgasms.

I told her, "I want you on top, Mom." She held my little ass against her wet pussy to keep my rigid prick buried in her greasy cavern as we rolled together. She raised and lowered her slender hips to repeatedly devour every inch of my rigid cock. I sucked on her heavy hanging tits, pulling and tugging at her erect nipples to make her moan with intense pleasure as I easily pushed her to 3 more orgasms.

"Roll me onto my back and fuck me hard, Garrett," she instructed. I did her bidding and once more she rested her feet on my butt as I pummeled her tight ass into her mattress. Looking down at her tits as I fucked her, I could see why my Dad had complained about her small soft tits, as opposed to Kathy's big fake ones. I took hold of her ankles and pushed her knees up and outward towards her jiggling tits.

"Fuck me, baby boy," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me all night long like this, Garrett. Uunngghhh, uunngghhhh, uunngghh, oh baby, yes, that's it Garrett, Fuck me," she cried out as my rigid prick slid erotically in and out of her well-juiced cunt.

I began to fuck her wildly, the same way that I had fucked Cindy when we got caught by her daughter and ex-husband. My rough technique produced the desired results as she quickly reached 2 more screaming orgasms.

I slowed my deep thrusting as I felt my own release coming. "I'm gonna cum inside you again, Mom," I moaned. I rutted as deep inside her as I could with each thrust until I finally held my slim hips tight against her golden pussy.

"Yes, baby boy, fill Mommy's hungry little pussy with all your thick gooey cum," she cooed. "I want to feel your cock splashing your thick goo all over my insides until your beautiful balls are empty."

"I'm Cumming, Mom, AAArrgghh... Oh God Mom, ..Aarrgggh... FUCK, YES," I cried out. I kissed her mouth passionately as spurt after spurt emptied out of my stiff dick and into the soft wet folds of her blond haired cunt. I collapsed on top of her as we rested from the exertion of an incredible fuck. We both fell asleep with my softened cock still firmly gripped in her tight golden crease.

The next month was pretty normal as my Mom and I fucked almost every night before we fell asleep in each other's arms. The only days we didn't was when she was having her period and she sucked me off on those occasions.

I spent another weekend with my Dad and Kathy once again simply because my Mom asked me to. Like the last time I visited, we went out for drinks and dinner. An hour after we arrived back home I could hear Dad fucking Kathy in their bed. She left the door partially open like before and I stood in the hall and watched them until he finished. A little while later he was snoring loudly as she slipped into my room.

I was waiting for her naked on my bed and she instantly crawled across the bed to start sucking my erect cock until I poured a load of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed my juice without any hesitation before she spread her legs. I licked her dirty cunt and sucked on her clit until she screamed with an orgasm while I held a pillow over her face to keep her quiet. I sucked on her obscenely huge tits and fucked her cunt to more than a half dozen orgasms before I filled her young cunt with 2 loads of my thick gooey semen.

I thought everything was going pretty sweet for me when I was fucking both my Mom and Kathy.

That changed shortly after Thanksgiving when Cindy showed up at our house unexpectedly on a Saturday night. I could tell that she had been drinking, as she was slightly unstable. She barged right in and confronted me about what she knew I was doing with my Mom.

"I'll bet your Mom doesn't know that you fucked Jen and me, does she, Garrett? You probably let her think that she was your first, didn't you? Don't you think it's time she learned the truth about her son? I think that I will share some of this with her," Cindy snarled.

"No, just sit down and relax for a minute, Cindy," as I coaxed her over to a chair. Mom was in the shower and I didn't want her springing this unwanted revelation upon her. I was trying to figure out how to get rid of her when I heard the shower stop and my Mom coming down the hall.

"Garrett, I have something for you, baby boy," she purred as she walked towards me.

I tried to get my Mom's attention to be quiet, but she didn't take the hint.

"I'm wearing your favorite outfit, Garrett," she cooed again.

I motioned to her to go back to her bedroom. I hoped that she wasn't walking down the hall naked like she did on many other occasions.

"Did you do something to your hand, Baby? Mommy can fix any of your ailments with my special love ointment," she said.

Finally she caught my icy gaze looking into the living room and froze at the edge of the doorway, wearing only her tiny white French cut panties. "What's that fucking bitch doing in my house?" she directed at me as well as at Cindy.

"Oh, hi Elizabeth, I just stopped by to talk about you fucking your adoptive son," Cindy calmly replied.

"I don't know what you're talking about," my Mom growled back angrily.

"I think that it's kind of obvious, Elizabeth," she retorted. "They say a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth even more." Even as she made that statement, she opened her fingers to display a small video recorder.

I watched my Mom turn a shade of pale green like she was going to get sick as she stood there in only her tiny panties. "What do you want, Cindy?" she barely croaked.

"I simply want to watch and record you with Garrett, Elizabeth," she stated. "I want to see you suck his big dick until he fills your mouth with cum before you spread your legs and invite him into your little barren pussy," she continued.

"And if I refuse, Cindy?" she asked.

"Then everyone you know and lots of people you don't know will see you walking naked through your living room to try and seduce your own son, Elizabeth," she replied.

I could see my Mom weighing the very limited options in her head. "No camera, Cindy," she stated.

"Definitely with the video camera, Elizabeth," she retorted nastily. "Sit down on the couch right now and suck your son's big dick until he fills your mouth with a load of his thick gooey cum."

I saw my Mom chew on her lower lip for several moments as she tried to decide what to do next. She walked past me and sat down on the couch before she motioned me over. Cindy stepped aside with her camera as I moved in front of my Mom clad in only her tiny panties.

She untied and slid down my shorts as I stood in front of her. I was already fully aroused and erect, partially from knowing that Cindy was capturing every moment on her camera. My beautiful Mom wrapped her hand around my stiff dick and softly stroked my length.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth to take nearly half of my stiff dick inside. "MMmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," she moaned past a mouthful of my cock as she slid her blond head up and down over half of my 8" shaft. She kept looking up at my face with her big brown angelic eyes as she sucked my dick while gently stroking me. Her bright pink cheeks hollowed as she sucked vigorously on my stiff cock.

I couldn't help but moan out, "Oh Mom, oh God, oh Mom."

She kept sucking me for at least a minute before she lifted her mouth off my cock to lick around my tip with her tongue. Her soft unrestrained tits jiggled around on her chest as she sucked me, before she looked up at me with such a nasty expression like she was beginning to enjoy putting on our personal sex show for Cindy. She softly moaned, "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," as she sucked my dick in front of Cindy and her video camera.

I glanced over at Cindy and her eyes seemed to be glazed over with lust as she watched my Mom sucking my thick cock in front of her camera like an Amsterdam hooker.

I tried to hold back, but the excitement of my Mom sucking my dick with Cindy watching and recording was too much for me to handle. "I'm gonna cum, Mom," I moaned out loudly. "I'm gonna fill your mouth with my sperm."

My statement brought Cindy out of her lust-induced stupor. "I want to see you with a mouthful of your son's thick gooey cum, Elizabeth, before you swallow him," she demanded.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom, I'm cumming in your mouth," I groaned as she lifted her face until only the very head of my cock was in her mouth. She opened her mouth as a thick stream of my sperm shot past her thin pink lips and into her throat. She cradled my heavy balls and stroked my length as spurt after spurt splashed onto her tongue. She handled my shaft lovingly until only a few pearls were left on my mushroom shaped cock tip.

She looked over at Cindy and her video camera and opened her mouth to show that she had a massive load of my semen on her tongue. She stuck out and wiggled her tongue at her before she pulled it back in and swallowed with a huge gulp. She stuck her tongue out again to show that all my gooey sperm was on its way down into the depths of her flat belly. She licked the little pearly remnants off my tip before she massaged my shaft with her tongue to devour every drop of my potent seeds.

"I love the taste of my son's gooey sperm, it tastes so fucking good. I love sucking Garrett's cock anytime he wants," she stated as Cindy stood off to the side looking stunned at what she had just seen and recorded.

12