Kathy Exposed Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuing CFNM tale.
5.6k words
4.32
90.3k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badger51
Badger51
51 Followers

Stunned, I stood there naked, legs spread and hands above my head, in front of Kathy's sister, Sara, and her friend Kristine. I quickly covered myself with my hands, feeling utter embarrassment.

"Come on, sweetie, don't be like that," Kathy said as she tried to pull my hands apart. "Sara and Kristi want to see your cock and I kind of promised them they could."

"Well too damn bad, that's not something that you get to decide!" I said harshly, as I quickly turned and walked rapidly into Kathy's bedroom, slamming the door behind me. With no clothes in the room, and anticipating that Kathy may not take no for an answer, I crawled into her bed and wrapped the covers around me. But, it appeared, I didn't need to be concerned as I soon heard the sounds of talking and laughter as the girls began working their way through the case of beer.

Sometime in the course of the next hour or so I calmed down and drifted off to sleep, awakening to the sound of the bedroom door opening.

Kathy walked in and sat on the edge of the bed as I tightened the covers. "Don't worry, they've left," she said, leaning over and giving me a passionate kiss. I could smell the beer on her breath and she looked like she had a good buzz going. "That didn't work out as well as I expected it to," she added.

"Kathy," I said, "I'm just not comfortable with that. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was for me to be naked in front of them? Kristi was bad enough but I've never even met her before and probably won't ever see her again. But Sara, well, she's your sister. Do you think I want her smiling at me every time we meet, knowing what she's thinking? And where the hell exactly do you get the idea that you decide who sees me naked."

"Sweetie," Kathy replied, caressing my face, "I'm sorry but that's all part of the game. It's fun, exciting, sexy, it really is. Anyway, eventually you'll figure that out." Before I could disabuse her of that idea she said, "Well, let me make it up to you. I have quite the new exciting experience planned for you."

She stood and slowly pulled down the covers of the bed, dropping them off the end, exposing my naked body. Crawling up between my legs she began passionately kissing me and rubbing herself against my cock, which very quickly responded. It didn't take long and she began kissing her way down my chest and abdomen, finally reaching my cock, and with the tip of her tongue ran a line from the base to the head, sucking the head softly into her mouth. After just a short time of this I was rock hard and under her control. She backed away, softly kissing the head of my cock.

Kathy reached over to the bottom drawer of her nightstand and removed some black nylon straps. "This is part of your new experience, but it won't work if you don't trust me. You do trust me, don't you, Dickie?" she said as she slowly ran a fingernail along the length of my cock.

"Well, yeah, I trust you," I said somewhat hesitantly as I wondered exactly what the straps were for. I didn't have to wonder long as I surrendered to her as she wrapped Velcro cuffs on each wrist and secured the ends to the top corners of the bed frame.

"Okay," she said, picking up a pillow and doubling it over, "Now lift your butt up." As I did so she slid the doubled pillow under my butt so that when I dropped back onto the bed my hips were thrust upwards. "Now for the legs," she said as she wrapped a cuff onto each and secured them to the opposite corners of the bed, leaving a bit of slack for each leg so, as she said, I'd have a bit of room to, "Thrash around a bit."

Once I was secured to the bed, spread eagled, with cock and balls thrust upwards, Kathy laid on the bed along my right side, propping herself up on an elbow and running her other hand softly over my body, ignoring my very hard cock. "Well, what do you think, should we start now?" she asked.

But before I could say anything her cell phone rang. Kathy picked it up and, looking at the caller ID, smiled. "Hello. Yep, all set. Good to go. Okay, see ya!" " That was Sara," she said, with no further explanation. She put the phone back on the night stand and reached into the top drawer saying, "Okay, we're almost ready to start, just two more things and here's number one." Kathy withdrew something I'd never seen before but learned was a ball gag, which she secured around my head. Once that was in place she doubled another pillow, placing it under my head so that, as she said, "You can see what was going to happen."

As she finished propping my head up I heard a door open and close, then the sounds of footsteps. I was horrified and began pulling on the restraints, trying through the ball gag to tell Kathy to close the bedroom door. But as I looked at her, she was smiling.

"And that's the second thing," she said as Sara and Kristine walked into the bedroom, each dragging a kitchen chair. "Now we're ready to start. And yes, we planned this when you walked in here and left all that beer just for us. You never know what's going to happen when a bunch of girls sit around drinking."

Sara paused a moment as she walked in as if in reflection. "Wait a minute," she said, putting finger to her lips and looking as if she were trying to figure something out. "Something's different here, now what is it? Hmmmmm, I just can't quite put my finger on it. Wait, I have it!" she suddenly exclaimed. Laughing uproariously she pointed at me and said, "Yeah, that's it. The girls are all wearing clothes and you're not! How dare you get naked in front of a bunch of innocent young girls? Does it excite you, you pervert? Apparently it does," she laughingly added, pointing at my erect cock.

After the laughing subsided, Kathy directed Sara and Kristine to place the chairs beside the bed on my left side and sit down. I looked at the girls in horror. Kristine couldn't look me in the eye but Sara, who was obviously half in the bag, was smiling broadly. They sat, with Sara closest to my head. Sara reached into her bag and produced two bottles of beer, popping the tops, handing one to Kristine and proclaiming, "Okay, let the show begin!"

I looked to Kathy, pleading with my eyes since I couldn't speak but I quickly saw it was fruitless as she said, "Sweetie, you embarrassed me in front of the girls when you walked away from us. I told them you were naked in the truck and promised they could see your cock and you made a liar out of me. You said I didn't get to decide who saw you naked. Well, you're wrong, I do get to decide. And here you are, naked. Just you and nobody else. You said you were embarrassed to be seen naked in front of the girls, well here you are, not only naked but displayed, tied up, presenting your cock and balls for all of us to see. We can stroke it, lick it, kiss it suck it, twist it, whip it, bite it, whatever we want, any one of us can and, you can't do anything about it but watch. How embarrassed you must be now to be not only on display but to be hard and, " as she softly lifted my cock with her left hand while pressing the bottom side firmly with a finger from her right and running it from the base to the head, "dripping pre cum in front of my sister." As she said this I clearly could see a large drop of pre cum forced from my cock and drip to my belly, hanging by a thread as Sara roared with laughter and even Kristine cracked a slight smile. "Nature's sex lube," Kathy remarked as she dipped a finger in the pre cum and then ran the finger around my cock head.

"Oh yes," she said leaning closely and whispering into my ear, "and imagine the embarrassment of losing control and cumming all over yourself in front of all of us for our enjoyment. Imagine what Sara and Kristi will say to their friends about this. Someday you'll see a girl smiling at you and you'll wonder if she knows, if she wants to see the same thing, wonder if someday I'll invite her to watch me display you for her. And I will if I want to, you know I will. But," she suddenly proclaimed, sitting up beside me, "it's time we see what you can do."

Sara loudly giggled, bouncing in her chair, causing her tits to bounce and wobble in her bikini top. "This is gonna be hot. C'mon, Kristi, scoot up closer."

Kathy drizzled oil on my cock and took it softly in her hand and rubbed it from top to bottom, stroking me softly and slowly, occasionally massaging my balls, now and again running a fingernail up and down the bottom of my cock and dancing her nails around the head of my cock, a unique feeling which I found extremely arousing. Gripping my cock firmly she squeezed pre cum out to lubricate my cock. I was producing so much pre cum that I was too lubricated. I was getting enough feeling to maintain a rigid erection but not enough friction to bring me beyond that point, for which I was thankful as I did not want to further embarrass myself by cumming.

Every time I would look at Kathy I would find her watching my face, smiling softly, whereas every time I looked at Sara and Kristi, I found them with their gaze locked on my cock and balls, glistening with a mixture of oil and pre cum.

"My arm is getting tired," Kathy said. As I looked up at her I found her smiling broadly. "Guess I need some help. Want to give me a hand Kristi?"

"No!" Kristine exclaimed as she leaned back in her chair, prompting Sara to laugh and explain to Kathy that Kristi was still a virgin and didn't know what to do and, in fact, had never even seen a man's cock before. Apparently surprise registered on both Kathy's and my face, and I truly was surprised that this very attractive blonde 21 year old could be a virgin. Not only was I surprised, I found it to be oddly exciting to know that mine was the first erect cock to be seen by a beautiful virgin.

"Well I don't mind helping," Sara said. "Here, Kristi, change places with me." And as Sara took her place nearer my waist, she quickly reached out and firmly grabbed my cock. Looking me in the face as she began a firm and rapid jerking on my cock she said, "I'm not as gentle as Kathy, nor as patient." It was odd how her face had hardened. "Actually, you're lucky Kathy is calling the shots or I'd shove a dildo up your ass and make you my bitch boy." I had absolutely no doubt that she would too.

Sara's handjob skill wasn't what Kathy's was but she sure knew what it took to get the cum boiling. Repeatedly her hand ran from bottom to top, swirling over the head on the down stroke. My shaft can be stroked all day long and I won't cum but playing with the head will do it in short order. I fought to avoid showing any response as I did not want to encourage her.

Kathy accurately read the situation and told Sara her turn was over. Reluctantly she let go and, sitting back said, "Damn, I thought he was just about to pop!"

"Want a turn, Kristi? I'll tell you what to do," Kathy said.

"No, I don't really want to," Kristine replied, but her expression and tone of voice said otherwise.

"Sure you do," Kathy said as she reached out and took Kristine's hand. "Here," she said as she guided her hand to my cock, "Here, grab it and I'll help you."

Kristi took my cock lightly in her hand, as if she were afraid of hurting me. Kathy's hand circled Kristine's and squeezed a bit saying, "Just like this," as she moved Kristine's hand up and down over my cock. "Make sure you move your hand over the head, they really like that," and Kristi did as she was told.

"Okay," Kathy said to Kristi, "Now keep stroking with one hand and use the other to rub his balls."

Kristine did as she was told and gripped my balls as if she were gripping a cock. I winced in pain as she roughly rubbed my balls until Kathy warned her to be careful, explaining that, "Most men's balls are really sensitive to pain. You can roll them in your hand and with your fingers but don't squeeze unless you want to hurt them."

My eyes were closed and my head was pushed back as far as I could get it. "Dickie! Dickie!" Kathy called, "Open your eyes and watch Kristi stroke your cock! I can't believe that you wouldn't want to watch a pretty virgin jacking you off. Be respectful. This is a big deal for her, it's the first cock she's ever held. Matter of fact you should thank her for rubbing your cock. Go on, thank her and do it nicely so she doesn't have to be rough with your balls. Remember the way I taught you to refer to me when we're being formal?

"Thank you Miss Kristine," I said, "For touching my cock. I'm honored that mine is the first you've held or jacked off."

"Please," Kristine said with a giggle. "Under the circumstances I think you can refer to me as Miss Kristi."

This elicited a laugh from both Kathy and Sara, with Kathy complimenting me on my appropriate courtesy to a woman whose hand holds my cock and whose other hand held my vulnerable balls.

I watched Kristi as I was told but it was almost too much to bear. She certainly didn't demonstrate a lot of skill but the sight and thought that the beautiful girl rubbing my cock was a virgin, experiencing her first cock was, I was certain, sure to bring me to orgasm quickly. It didn't help when, as Kathy instructed her, she began to gently rub a finger around the head of my cock, lubricated by pre cum. In fact, after the first squirt of oil Kathy used, the only lubrication necessary throughout was my pre cum. Any time I got a bit dry, whoever was handling my cock just squeezed a new drop or two of natural lube out of me.

"Well, I guess that's enough," Kristi said as she released my cock and sat back in her chair. As she did so I noticed that her nipples were firm and pressing out against the fabric of her bikini top. Had she been rubbing my cock when I noticed this I'm sure I would have lost control.

"Hey Kathy," Sara said, "don't you think it's time you made him cum? Looking me in the eye with a smile she added, " I want to see him make his cum face."

Kathy paused a moment, looking thoughtful as my eyes made a silent plea and I mumbled a protest into my ball gag. She said, "I'm not sure I should. It would be awfully embarrassing for Dickie to be made to lose control and cum in front of you. You know what I mean? That's a total loss of control for a man at the hands of a woman. I think that makes them feel kind of weak and powerless, don't you agree?"

"Hell yes I agree!" Sara exclaimed. "He's naked in front of clothed women. Powerless is the whole purpose of the thing. You want to make a bitch boy you have to show him who has the power! Go on, make him cum, I want to see it! Actually, we kind of owe it to Kristi, getting her all hot stroking her first cock and not getting to see what happens just wouldn't be right." Leaning in and whispering in my ear she said, "I bet Kristi is really wet. I sure am. And we can all see how wet you are. You're constantly dripping, dude." She gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and backed away with a smile.

"Well I guess you have a point there," Kathy said. "Kristi, do you want to see him cum?"

"Ahhh," Kristi stammered, "Well, I kind of would, you know, but I'm sure, you know? I don't know, maybe, I guess."

It wasn't hard to see that she wanted to see me cum but was embarrassed to say so. Kathy and Sara saw the same thing as well.

"Okay, okay," Sara said. "Maybe you're reluctant to make your bitch cum in front of us so let's make a deal, okay, Dickie?" she said, looking at me. Cupping her bikini covered breasts and bouncing them up and down in her hands, she said, "He's been looking at my boobs ever since I've been here. You'd like to see them out of this top, wouldn't you, Dickie?" Of course I couldn't respond. "So here's the deal," Sara continued. "Kathy, you stroke him good for three minutes. I don't think he can hold out that long. If he does, I'll show him my boobs. What the hell, I'll even slap them in his face. How's that, Dickie? Deal?

All I could do was try to mumble my protest through the ball gag, although I was determined if this were to happen that I would hold out if, for no other reason, than to have those nice tits slapping my face.

"Okay, it's a deal!" Sara said, "But Kathy, you have to keep a steady stroking and he has to have something to lose in this bet as well."

"Well, yeah," said Kathy, "If he loses obviously what he pays is the embarrassment of cumming in front of you."

"Oh big deal," Sara said, "After this much stroking he probably wants to anyway. No, here's the deal, if he holds out three minutes he gets my boobs in his face but if he can't hold out............I'm going to feed him his cum."

Horrified, I began to thrash around in my restraints, trying to shout my opposition.

"See," Sara said, "He likes the idea. Okay, Kathy, let's see who wins.

"Well, I guess if he agrees we can try it," Kathy said, smiling the whole time, and she began a steady stroking of my cock. Yeah, like this wasn't set up.

Sara sat back and told Kristi to watch closely because it was going to be quite a show, "and he's not going to have the opportunity to see my boobs."

"How can you be sure? I mean, I've never handled a cock before. I wouldn't have any idea about how to guess"

"Look at him," Sara said. "See how his breathing is quicker and his belly is flexing. Watch for his nut sack to tighten up, that's what happens just before they let go. And right now, and this is always a good indicator, look at the head of his cock. See how big and purple it is? It doesn't look that way normally. When it swells like that, get out from in front of it," she said with a wink. "He probably doesn't have a minute left to resist, unless Kathy makes it easy on him. But don't worry, she'll break him."

Kathy continued a soft steady stroking of my cock, occasionally pausing at the top to rub her thumb in circles on the underside of my cock head. It was so hard to hold back. If not for the observers I'm sure I'd have cum long ago.

"Come on, bitch boy," Sara said. Cum for us, I know you want to, just think how good it will feel, yeah you know you want to."

I involuntarily began to moan as the pleasure became so great. "Oh yeah, here we go, come on just let go, let's see that cum." Sara continued. "Kathy, suck on his cock you know he'd love it."

"Oh I'd really love to suck it but we agreed that we wouldn't have sex in front of you," Causing all three to laugh loudly.

"Hold on, sweetie," Kathy said. "Only two more minutes. I know you can do it. Don't embarrass yourself, just hold it back." Her actions, however, belied her words as she kept up the stimulation of my cock head, rubbing a thumb on the underside and running a free finger over and around the head, all the while steadily stroking.

"One minute now," Sara said. "Come on just let go, you know you want to, we all want to see you cum." She stood by my head, leaning forward massaging her tits. I could see the nipples pressing out on the fabric. I moaned. "Oh yeah, you like that don't you? You like tits? God I get so hot rubbing my tits," and she moaned. "I wish you were sucking on them, my nipples are so hard for you."

"Oooooo, sweetie, try hard now. I'm worried. Your balls are pulling up and you know what that means. Don't do it, just hold on, less than a minute now," Kathy cooed, all the while keeping up the relentless assault on my cock.

"Watch this Kristi, here, move up this way, it's about to happen," Sara said. "See how tight his nuts are, his belly is heaving and the head of his cock is so big it looks like it's gonna rupture. And he's grunting like a pig," she laughed.

She was right, I was grunting and I didn't think I could hold out much longer. In fact I knew I couldn't and I wasn't sure I wanted to. I was torn between the powerful need for release and the embarrassment of being made to cum by these girls and then the degradation of being fed my cum.

"You can do it, sweetie, we're almost there, only a half a minute," Kathy said, trying to sound reassuring. However, I could tell that her assault on my cock was now directed completely to the head and her grip had tightened and perhaps sped up. Over and over the head her hand went. "Look at me now, look at me, look at my hand on your cock."

Badger51
Badger51
51 Followers
12