Kathy Flashing and Sex at Brickyard

Story Info
Another first for me. Flashing turns into sex.
13.1k words
4.71
71k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2020
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have a lot of 'firsts' in your life when you're eighteen. Just a couple of months after flashing at the Indy 500 I flashed at the Brickyard 400. I can tell you one thing the good old boys of NASCAR are a bit more aggressive than those Indy car guys. Oh I think you could say a lot more happened. It sure surprised me.

As for me I'm still crazy about flashing. I took some new measurements and apparently I'm still a growing girl. Now my measurements are 38D - 19 - 30. My big breasts are even bigger. I'm a little over 5' tall, still 85 pounds and petite as ever.

What did I wear? I went out shopping and found a new blue jean dress that opens like a robe. Only it's shaped to fit my breasts and is about mid-thigh in length. Oh yeah, it still shows some serious cleavage and a lot of leg. As before except for that little dress and high-heeled sandals I was totally naked underneath. I was even more excited to do some serious flashing and what ever else might happen.

On Friday we had a tornado watch and my parents wouldn't let anyone leave the house. So I missed out on the flashing that night. Boy was I ever mad I couldn't go; but it did rain all night, so it wouldn't have been much fun anyway. Saturday night was cloudy but no storm warnings. I got to the camping area a little before six.

As I drove in on Twenty-Fifth Street I could see all kinds of campers and people. It looked a lot like the five hundred; even Georgetown road was barricaded off. I had my dress wide open as I drove past the campers and as different guys saw me they were yelling like crazy. I was already flashing and I hadn't even parked the car yet.

I can't begin to tell you how excited and turned on I was. I couldn't wait to get out there and start flashing. My nipples were fully erect and my cunt was already dripping. I got the car parked, made sure I had a few dollars in my pocket, and away I went. As I walked I noticed that the police presence was maybe even more than at the 500. So I knew right away I would have to watch out for them.

As I got close to Twenty-Fifth Street a huge group of men started yelling at me. Oh my God, how the excitement ran through my body. I started looking around for the cops before I even got up to them. I stopped and like always the guys turned towards me knowing they were about to get a show. I was so excited you wouldn't believe it. There's nothing like flashing that first time.

I pulled out on the lapels of my dress and popped my breasts right out there for everyone to see. Oh my! The cheers, whistling and hand clapping was loud. That huge sexual rush ran through my body like a charge of electricity. I actually had to squeeze my thighs together the orgasm was so strong. The cunt juice was flowing out of my pussy and down my thighs. Oh yes that was the sexual rush I was wanting.

By the time I got to the far end of Georgetown road I must have flashed fifty or sixty times, having a very close call with the cops right at the end. Apparently they heard all the cheering and came looking for a girl flashing. The guys I had just flashed told me to get in behind them and hide which I did. When the cops got there the guys kept clapping and cheering ... only they were acting like they were cheering for one of the guys that had hopped up on a picnic table and was dancing a jig. Pretty darn slick of them if you ask me. They saved my little ass that's for sure.

In fact saving my ass from the cops was not the only thing they did with it. While I was bent over hiding behind the big group of men, several of them took the opportunity to rub my totally exposed bare butt. Well it only took about a minute and their hands slid down between my legs to my pussy. I was so turned on just from the flashing that it only took me a few seconds and I was cumming. The cops stayed out in front of the guys for a good ten minutes before leaving. Oh yes, they played with my cunt and ass the whole time making me have some pretty big orgasms.

Let me tell you it was quite hard to keep quiet while having those orgasms. As the men shielding me from the cops turned around the other guys stopped playing with me. I know I had a big 'oh shit' look on my face. The guys that had played with my cunt and ass had the damnedest grin on their faces that you have ever seen. They knew they had just pulled something off that becomes kind of legendary between friends. I was quite happy that they did!

"What?" One of the guys that had been shielding me said when he saw their faces. "What the fuck are you guys grinning about?"

"What are you talking about?" One of them said back to him while shrugging his shoulders.

"What the fuck is going on? What the fuck did you guys do?" He questioned them with a real look of bewilderment on his face.

"Nothing!" They exclaimed. "Nothing; we didn't do anything." He said while laughing.

"Hey, thanks for saving me." I said with a thankful smile to all the men.

As I started to walk away I stopped and pointed at the two guys that had played with my cunt and ass. I said, "I think those guys got a bit more of a thank you then you all did," with a very cheesy smile on my face.

"WHAT!" He yelled out again raising his arms way up to his sides. "What the fuck did she mean by that?" He yelled like being totally frustrated. "What the fuck happened back there?"

I gave them all the good old finger wave and walked on around the corner. I could hear them all laughing and yelling loud. "Holy fucking shit, are you kidding me," several different men yelled out. I knew right away that those guys had told the others that they had played with my ass and pussy while bent over hiding. I actually giggled with excitement.

Well I headed up the first two rows of campers back in the field. It was very cloudy which meant it was a bit darker back in the camping field than it was at the five hundred. Oh yes, it's that scary thing again. Only it seems like the scarier the situation the more excited I get, so being a bit darker and scarier was just fine with me. Hah!

It wasn't long after I got back there that I got asked the question about my panties. I had only been flashing my breasts up until now since I wanted to wait till it got dark. I had just flashed my breasts to a group of maybe fifteen guys. As I started to walk away, that one guy who always seems to do all the talking yelled out to me.

"Hey! Hey! Wait a second, wait a second."

I stopped and turned facing them and said, "Yesss," in kind of a long drawn out way.

He asked, "Were all wondering what color panties you have on?"

"Oh really!" I replied then asked, "What color do you I think I have on?"

Instantly different guys started yelling out, "Pink! Blue! White! Pink! Black! Pink! Red! White! Pink! Blue! Pink! Pink!" They were trying to guess the color of my panties.

"Pink! It seems most say pink," the man declared with a big smile.

I said, "Well, you're all wrong." I paused a second and said, "I don't know if I should show you, since you didn't guess right."

"Hell, we'll keep guessing then," he said with a big laugh.

I stood there for a couple of seconds not saying a word, then un-snapped my dress and opened it wide open. Oh my God, you should have seen the looks on their faces when they saw my full naked body and my little bush. There was those couple of seconds of silence before they all broke out into loud cheering whistling and clapping their hands. After giving them a good long look and turning to the side to show them my ass as well I closed my dress and gave them the little finger wave goodbye.

Nearly the same thing happened three times going down the next double row of campers. About half way down that row I saw though the campers a girl pretty high up off the ground and her skirt was being blown up. Being very interested I got between some campers to get a better look. I could not see what she was on but there was a bunch of guys watching as the girls skirts got blown up. Oh hell yes, I most definitely wanted to do that.

After I finished flashing that row I went down the next while looking around for other girls. I didn't want any other girls to be doing what ever it was they were doing when I arrived, because I wanted to be able to act completely clueless as to what would happen. I wanted the guys to believe that I had no idea my dress would get blown up ... Right?

I was getting more and more nervous as I got closer to them and really got nervous when I saw that they appeared to be a big group of bikers. There were a lot of those big Harley's parked all around. But I was way too turned on to back out now. Before I even got in front of their camp site they spotted me and started yelling like crazy.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey, baby doll," several men yelled out to me.

As I got up to their camp I stopped and looked over at them ... even pointing at myself like asking them if they were talking to me. Oh yes, I was acting as naive as I could be.

"Yeah you! Come on over here a minute," that one man who does most of the talking requested.

Oh yes, I was nervous as could be but I was also as turned on as I could be too. I walked way into their camp site. The apparatus they had was kind of back in between campers. They kind of all stepped back making an aisle way for me to get through. The head guy so to speak said to me right away.

"We got a challenge for you darling," as I stopped looking at what ever it was.

"Oh you do, do you?" I replied as though not having a clue what they meant.

"Yeah! Have you ever been on a balance beam?" he questioned.

"Actually yes. In high school," I responded.

"Well. You walk all the way to the other end and back and we'll give you fifty bucks," he boasted quite loud.

"REALLY!" I said like surprised and confident that I could make a quick fifty bucks. "That's all I have to do is walk to the other end and back?"

"YEP! That's it! Twenty feet there twenty feet back," he replied with a shitty grin.

Now, I really need to describe this apparatus to you or it won't make any sense. It was all made of wood and I'm guessing about a six-inch wide beam to walk on ... actually wider then a real balance beam. It had much wider boards on each side of the beam only a few inches lower. Both those lower boards had thousands of holes in them. They said those boards were in case I slipped off the beam I would not fall. There was also one round wood bar way up above the beam. Oh, I forgot to mention the beam was about the height of a table off the ground. Now that kind of makes it more interesting, don't you think?

I said, "Sure. I'll give it a try," in a confident way and again acting like I had absolutely no idea what so ever that my skirt would get blown up.

"Alright, we got us a player here! We got us a player!" The man yelled out with a big grin on his face.

"How do I get up there?" I asked.

"Right here cutie," he said while setting some steps for me to walk up.

"Okay, now let me explain," making sure I was listening. "You see that hand rail way up there?"

"Yep." I replied.

"When you get up there you hold on to that rail with both hands," he instructed. "You can hold onto that all the way across. Okay?"

"Okey Dokey," I replied. "And all I have to do is walk to the other end and back for fifty bucks. Right?"

He said, "YEP! That's it. And you get this," holding up a fifty dollar bill.

The man held my hand as I walked up the steps and the crowd of men gathering around to watch was getting larger by the second. As I stepped onto the end of the balance beam a light on either side came on really lighting everything up ... especially me.

"Okay. Reach up and grab the hand rail and start when you're ready," he instructed.

Now, only being five feet tall I was barely able to reach and hold onto the hand rail even with my high heeled sandals. This was really a pretty cool set up these guys had. Get the girl up high and then have her hold on above her head. Yes, this was pretty darn cool. I started out walking across the beam, and with high-heeled sandals on it was no easy task.

In fact it was darn hard and I had to step very slow. Just as I got to the middle of the beam I wondered when they would turn on the air jets. WELL, I no sooner got that thought in my head and whoosh. A huge blast of air came blowing up lifting my dress all the way up and hooking under my breasts.

Oh Yeah, my whole naked body was fully exposed from my breasts down. All of the men were going crazy because I was not wearing panties. I mean they were going absolutely ballistic. I can clearly remember hearing men say all sorts of things.

"No Panties! Holy Fucking Shit! Unbelievable! Un-Fucking believable! "She's naked!" No Fucking Panties! Can you believe it! Nice Ass! Jesus H Christ!" These are some of the many things they yelled.

The big problem was my dress was blown up over my head and I could not see where to walk. I had to let go with one hand and hold my dress down under my chin so I could see the beam. But oh boy, was I ever-loving this. There had to have been at least a hundred men watching me. Then the air jets stopped and my dress dropped back down. I was laughing like crazy while taking a couple of small steps towards the far end.

I yelled out, "What the heck was that?"

"That's was just a little breeze honey!" The man yelled out to me.

"A little breeze!" I yelled back with an astonished look on my face.

Whoosh the air jets came on again and my dress went right back up. Again all the men cheered, whistled and yelled out loud. They were having a ball and so was I. The jets went off and back on, off and back on as my dress went up and down. Then the air went whoosh even louder as a massive blast of air shot up. I could feel it flapping my big cunt lips all around and forcing them out from between my legs.

Oh yes, all the men were making comments about my pussy lips. The air blast was so strong it was even moving my butt cheeks. I was about three fourths of the way across and decided to turn around and head back to the start. I put both hands on the rail above my head and as I turned around the massive air blast popped the snaps on my dress and it flew all the way up to my wrists.

Now my entire naked body was fully exposed and the guys went absolutely ballistic as they got their first look at my large breasts. Again the air blasts were so strong that my breasts were even being moved and lifted. As I got closer to the center of the beam it was the normal blast of air. Again the air jet went off for a couple seconds but came right back on. My dress did not come down that much but went right back up to my wrists when it came back on.

It took a very long time to get back to the start. The air blast was so strong it was hard to hold onto the hand rail. As I got close to the start the massive air blasts started again. Again my cunt lips were being flopped around, my breasts lifted and butt cheeks puckered. It was really hard to hold on and move with the regular air blast; it was nearly impossible to move with the huge air blast.

I finally made it back to the beginning and the air jets shut off. My dress fell down over the hand rail and I was having trouble getting it down. I finally pulled my hands out of my dress sleeves and took it down. I put the dress over my forearm and slowly made my way out to the top of the stairs. I was actually tired ... I had to really hold on tight the air was blowing so hard.

"Hey, you didn't make it to the end. You want to try again?" The head guy asked me.

"NOO! I don't think so," I replied with a little giggle.

"Why Not? You don't want the fifty bucks?" He asked me.

"I'm Tired!" I said rather loud. "It's hard to hold onto with all that air blowing," I said with a serious kind of laugh.

"Okayyy. If you want to quit," he said disappointedly while reaching out and taking my hand and helping me down the stairs.

Yes, I was still naked as I went down the stairway. As I got back on the ground I slowly straightened out my dress and put it back on.

"Were you surprised?" The head guy asked me.

"YOU THINK? YEAH! I think you could say that!" I replied with an astonished look on my face. All the guys were laughing at my obviously surprised response.

I said, "To be honest with you, I thought you built this just so everyone could look up girls skirts," while shaking my head in disbelief. "I sure didn't expect getting my dress blown up, that's for sure."

Again all the guys were laughing at my comments. My hair was a disaster and looked like I had ridden in a convertible. As I tried fluffing it with my hands I asked, "Have you got a mirror I could use?"

"Sure. Right here in the camper," he replied while pointing for me to walk over to his camper.

I walked over and went inside. There was a full length mirror on the wall. I took a hair pick out of my pocket and fixed my hair. I finished and was about to open the screen door to go out when the big man bear hugged me from behind wrapping his huge arms around me.

He said into my ear, "Damn. You got a gorgeous body baby," while sliding both hands right down between my legs parting my dress.

He started massaging my pussy with his right hand while lifting and spreading my left leg a bit with his other hand. I was already turned on so it only took a few seconds and I was ready to cum. He stopped massaging my cunt and slid his hands down my inner thighs half way to my knees. He pulled out on both of my inner thighs spreading my legs open lifting my feet up off the floor.

Another man stepped in the doorway reached in between my legs and started massaging my pussy. It all happened so quickly I couldn't believe it. I was about to say "stop" when I felt him clamp his finger and thumb on my clit and roll my clit between them. Instead of saying stop I let out a loud "Ohhhh." I was so turned on from the long naked walk on the beam I just couldn't help myself. It felt so fantastic I arched my cunt out towards his fingers.

Hell, I didn't care right then it felt so great. It only took me a few seconds and juice was flowing out of my pussy. The man bear hugging me from behind pulled up on my thighs bending my legs more and pulling my knees up by my breasts.

"MOVE!" He yelled out ordering the other man out of his way.

As the other man backed out of the camper the man carried me all the way outside the door then sat back on the step in the doorway of the camper, my lower back resting on his knees. He reached in behind my knees wrapping his hands around them, and pulled my legs way back by my shoulders and spread my legs wide open.

He said to the other man, "There you go. Pussy for eating man!" Well, he didn't have to tell the man twice to eat my pussy that was for sure. He instantly dropped down to his knees and started licking my cunt. He slowly went down to my anus and slid his tongue all the way back up my cunt slit flipping my clit hard at the finish.

"OHHH," softly came out of my mouth. I couldn't help it. It felt so fantastic.

He must have licked my pussy like that at least twenty times. Other men started gathering around to watch as they saw what was going on. It wasn't long before we were surrounded by men three or four deep. One of them reached up and flipped a switch on the outside wall of the camper, and a light came on right over us completely lighting up my entire body.

He extended his tongue and shoved it deep in my cunt hole while swirling it around. I was so hot and it felt so fantastic my cunt was ready to burst with an orgasm. He lifted his head up and down several times fucking my cunt hole with his large tongue.

"Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!" I said louder each time. "Oh My God! OHHH," came out of my mouth as I unloaded a huge juicy orgasm soaking the man's mouth and face.

My huge orgasm made the man lick my pussy even harder and shove his tongue inside me even deeper. His tongue was so big it felt like a small dick only better. He repeatedly sucked my cunt lips and clit into his mouth very hard all at the same time then pulled his head back stretching them way out until they snapped out of his mouth. It was driving me absolutely crazy ... the sensations in my cunt were so intense. I had never had my pussy licked like this before.