Kathy Likes Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

"I need to use the bathroom," she whispered. Then she was out from under me and off to the restroom, taking her panties with her. Sure enough, when she came out, she started getting dressed.

"Hey, you just going to leave a girl, needing to get off?" I demanded, justifiably outraged. She wouldn't meet my eyes as she buttoned her blouse, but at least she answered.

"I'm sorry; I really am, Kathy. But I really have to go now, I've already stayed longer than I meant to." Then 'Poof,' she was gone, literally running out of the room. I swore to myself then that I was going to make that girl eat my pussy, one way or another! I was really angry with her, and I started trying to think of a way...

(Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please drop me a note if you have a comment, and please don't forget to vote. - Pelios)

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers