Kathy: My First Live SEX Show

Story Info
'Wow' I never knew there were cocks so big.
9.8k words
4.53
61.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so you know what I look like. I'm a nineteen year old brunette with a petite body. I'm 5' 2" tall, weigh 94 pounds and have 36C - 20 - 33 measurements. Along with the big breasts I have big nipples and rather big cunt lips. I have a flat, tiny waist, a hard little butt and thin shapely legs. I'm a total exhibitionist and all of my stories are about my real life.

At the end of my last story I was sitting at a Denny's restaurant after stripping for a stag party. I was with the three men that not only got me into hostessing at trade shows but also got me to do striptease shows as well. But now, now they were trying to get me to do a show that so far has only been described as 'unusual'. As I said they had my sexual excitement needle sitting on ten.

Seeming to pick his words cautiously Robert slowly explained, "As I said. This is an unusual show," while sipping his coffee, "But in the end you will have to agree... to everything... or it's a no go. Okay?"

"Sure. But, I have to admit - you certainly have me interested," I said inquisitively. "So what is it?" I asked. I thought maybe they wanted me to masturbate on stage or suck the bachelor. I had no idea, but anticipation was driving me wild.

Robert said, "Well, the first thing is, you'd have to go there alone."

"Alone?" I asked, rather surprised.

"Well... there's a chance we won't be there," he replied. "Can you do that? Go there alone?"

"Yeah. Sure. I guess," I nervously replied.

Robert said, "Good," then said, "Alright... now it gets unusual." He paused sipping his coffee, "After you strip... umm... we got these two butch lesbos," he paused, "You need to agree... to allow them to do an extreme masturbation on you," and quickly added, "For thirty minutes."

Well, my eyebrows went up and my head back, taking in a deep breathe. I said, "Wow! Ah... wow!" Then I said, almost embarrassed, "I'm not sure how to say this: but, I've never been with another woman."

All three of them said, "Really!"

"Really," I replied nervously.

"Hell! That should make it twice as exciting," Mike proclaimed.

I smiled and said, "I didn't think of it that way." After sitting silent I got a cheesy smile and said, "Yeah. Okay... I'll do the show."

Robert spoke up, "Don't say yes yet." He paused, "By extreme, I mean these girls will hold or tie you're legs spread if need be. So you can't stop them, no matter how crazy it gets." He took a sip of coffee and asked, "Can you handle that?"

Quickly I said, "Wow!" My head was spinning like a whirlwind. My brain was saying 'no' but my pussy was saying 'yes'. "Yeah, I think so... Sure... why not!"

"Okay. So you'll do that part?" Robert quickly said.

I asked, "That part?" I thought what the hell more could there be.

"Well. The big one is next," William added.

"Oh boy!" popped out of my mouth while I rolled my eyes.

"Two big ones actually," Robert said while taking another sip his coffee. "Well, there's no easy way to say it..." After clearing his throat he boldly said, "We have two 'very well endowed' men..." He paused again and continued, "You will have to agree to get fucked by them; and... taking all of it."

"Oh My!" I replied while sitting back. "On stage... I'm doing this all on stage?"

"Yep!" Robert said bluntly. "And... if you didn't catch it, you have to take the full length of their dicks... in your puss."

Again I said, "Wow!" while leaning my head back. Now I wasn't having all these reactions because I didn't want to do it. I was so turned on just talking about it my cunt was having little orgasms. I was having these reactions because my brain was telling me 'no don't be stupid' while my cunt was saying 'go for it'.

Robert asked, "Well, can you do that?" He paused and said, "We'll pay you three times what you get for just stripping."

I said, "Wow! I don't know..." with a very nervous look.

"Alright... we'll give you four times," Robert offered.

I nervously asked, "Just how big are these guys? You know... their dicks?"

"Big!" Mike blurted out, "Real big!"

Now I've gotten to love big dick, but these guys sounded huge. I can't say that didn't turn me on, because my cunt was tingling like you wouldn't believe. Again my brain was saying 'no, no, no' while my cunt was saying 'yes, yes, yes'.

In a stuttering, very nervous voice I asked, "And... I... I have to take the whole thing?"

"Yep," Mike quickly replied.

Robert added, "Like the girls, they can hold or tie you're legs spread..." Robert took in a breath, sipped his coffee and continued, "One way or the other you will get all the cock!" He obviously was making sure I understood what would happen.

"Wow!" I replied, all starry-eyed. "I... I... just don't know." My whole body was quivering I was so nervous, and so excited.

"Alright, we'll pay you five times," Robert said.

I have no idea why it suddenly occurred to me that they took my 'I don't knows' as wanting more money. Hell that wasn't it at all. I was trying to decide if I should even do it. Hell, I was trying to decide if I could even take it. This was pretty extreme, to say the least.

Robert said bluntly, "Sorry to hurry you. But we have to go. It's take it or leave it time."

I sat there silent for the longest time. I could feel the juice trickling out of my pussy as I had one spasm orgasm after another. My head was spinning out of control trying to give them an answer. Could I even take the two men, who clearly were very big, the full length of my cunt?

Robert spoke impatiently, "Look. Either take it or forget it. And we'll never ask you again."

Well, that really got my brain working. For the first time the fight was over between my brain and my pussy. Now I had to decide, did I want to do this or never have the chance to do it again. 'What should I do' spun around in my brain while I sat there silently.

Robert, really pushing me said, "Hey. We need an answer. Take it or leave it."

I blurted out, "Yes! Why not... Yes... I'll do it." as juice poured out of my cunt. I was way too hot and turned on to say no. Besides, this was like the ultimate exhibitionists dream. I'll be getting done by other females for the first time and getting fucked by big cocks in front of an audience! I'm sorry but there was just no way I could not do this.

All three said, "Great!"

I asked, "So when is this show?"

Robert instantly said, "Tomorrow night, hot stuff."

"Oh Wow!" I blurted out. "No time for second thoughts."

"Are you going to have second thoughts?" Robert quickly asked.

"No. No. No. I always keep my word," I replied.

Robert wrote down the address and told me to arrive at eight o'clock and push the doorbell. He also told me to wear the white outfit with panties and no bra. We got in the car and they took me back to my hotel. I was so excited it took a while to fall asleep. I didn't wake up till four o'clock in the afternoon. Before I knew it I was dressed and waiting for a cab in front of the hotel.

I was so excited and so nervous all at the same time. Did I ever have thoughts of backing out? Oh hell yes! Even in the cab I thought of telling him to take me back to the hotel. The address was in an old warehouse district outside of Atlantic City. When we pulled up to the address even the cab driver looked nervous.

The cabby asked, "You sure this is it?"

"It's the right address," I replied. Then asked, "Could you wait till someone answers the door?"

"Absolutely! I won't leave unless you wave. Okay?"

"Thank you," I replied. It was a hot summer night and most of the street lights weren't working, so it was quite dark. It was scary to say the least. After ringing the bell it took a few minutes before the door opened.

"Are you Kathy?" the man asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"What's you're nickname?" he asked.

"Kat," I replied.

The man opened the door. I waved to the cabby and stepped inside. It was even hotter and muggier inside.

He said, "We were wondering if you would show."

"I always keep my word," I replied then asked, "Is Robert here?"

"I don't think they're going to make it," he answered then said, "Right this way," while pointing down the long dimly lit hallway.

Saying I was nervous would be an understatement. Hell I was down right scared and boy were my legs ever shaking! As we got close to the end of the hallway I could hear a lot of rumbling talk and laughter. As he opened the door I was totally surprised at what I saw. They were all older men. Now I don't mean ancient, but with me only being nineteen anyone over thirty seemed old to me. The men were between their forties and sixties.

There was a big haze of cigar smoke floating just above their heads. As I stepped into the room the air conditioning must have been set on extra cold. My nipples popped way out as soon as we entered the cold room. Just like the bachelor parties there were big televisions all around the room with a different porno movie on each of them. The man escorted me to the bar and told me to order a drink.

I don't really drink, and hell, I wasn't even old enough to drink (legally that is). But I decided to get a screwdriver in hopes it would maybe help calm my nerves. There were a half dozen topless girls serving drinks all over the room. They didn't have my hard body but they weren't bad. A lot better then most of the strippers I've seen at bachelor parties.

"Are you the meat for the night?" one of the older men asked me quite loudly.

"Well. I'm doing a show," I replied.

The older guy with him chuckled and said, "Damn! You're so tiny. They're going to split you right in half, little girl." He got the guys playing poker next to him to look at me and said, "I told her she's so tiny they're going to split her in half." All the men at the table turned and took a long lustful look at my body, their eyes seeming to penetrate through my clothes.

"That's a fact. She's in real trouble," one of them said while looking back at his cards.

All the other men chuckled at his comment, still gawking at me. I can't begin to tell you how much their comments scared me. 'What the hell did I get myself into' kept spinning around in my head. The man that answered the door escorted me up a few steps to a dressing room. There was a little catwalk out to a small round stage that was in the middle of the room. The stage floor was just a little higher than the poker tables.

A totally different man came into the dressing room. As he held out an envelope full of money he said, "I'm suppose to tell you that once you take this envelope, you will get everything just the way it was explained to you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes... Yes I do," I replied.

"I guess this is you're last chance to back out," he said in a challenging way. Then he said, "So... you backing out? Or taking the envelope?"

I was really surprised that he was offering me a last chance to back out. I can't say I didn't seriously think about it. But I reached out and took the envelope from the man saying, "I've come too far to back out now."

The man said in an almost sarcastic way, "Not the smartest decision... But," while walking away he said, "You're getting it now."

Another guy stuck his head in the dressing room and said, "You're on at nine o'clock Princess," which was only twenty minutes away.

I took off the dress I wore in and put on the white lace outfit. I peeked out the door and noticed right away that all the topless waitresses were leaving. It was just like the bachelor parties; I was the only female in the building. Only I agreed to a whole lot more than just stripping at this one. "Oh my God Kathy, what the hell have you done!" kept racing through my head.

The MC said on the PA system, "Tonight we got us a new girl, doing her very first show." He paused and said "Let's see," while looking at a sheet of paper, "Alright. She's a pretty little thing, nineteen years old. Five foot two and ninety four pounds soaking wet," saying the last part with a chuckle. "Let's see," while looking at the paper, "Ahh! It says... she agreed to take everything." he again paused and said, "So... Let the show begin!"

I was still peeking out the door looking for one of the three brothers, but they were no where to be seen. I did however notice the intense lustful look on all the men's faces. As the music started, I walked across the narrow catwalk, all the men lightly clapping their hands. My legs were shaking so much I was surprised I didn't fall.

It was strange walking out with all the men being older; it was like they could all be my father... hell, grandfather. I danced the first song taking off nothing. Since I wasn't wearing a bra I decided to take my skirt off first, which all the men applauded to. As the third song started I waited for the right beat and pulled my top straight off over my head, exposing my breasts as they bounced to the music. The men instantly got more excited viewing my big tits with the nipples sticking out so firm and hard.

As the fourth song started I unsnapped both sides of my panties. I wanted to really impress the men, so I reached in between my legs and not only grabbed my panties but also grabbed my pussy lips. As I pulled the panties down I stretched out my cunt lips as well. I threw the panties out into the audience and quickly spread my feet apart wide and squatted down.

I heard a collective, "Ohhh." from all of the men as they saw my big hanging labia.

"Holy shit! Would you look at that pussy!" I heard one man say.

I heard, "Nice. What a pussy. Look at that snatch," along with other comments.

I of course did squats in a few different directions and turned around, bending over and spreading my legs way out to the sides. Several men came up to the edge of the stage tucking twenties (even fifties) in the tops of my stockings as I squatted down in front of them. They ran their fingers under the edges of my dripping wet pussy lips. They separated them and slid their fingers along the slit of my cunt getting juice on their fingers.

"Ohh... Ohh," softly came out of my mouth each time a man slid his fingers on my cunt.

I was so turned on, so hot that juice was constantly dripping out of my pussy. I couldn't believe how much money these older men were stuffing in my stockings. I had to keep taking it out of my stockings and putting it in the tip box they sat on stage. It was nothing like the rolled up ones and five dollar bills the young guys gave at the bachelor parties. I heard the PA system crackling.

The MC announced, "Okay! Here's our two favorite Lesbos...Kitten and Puff!" He then said while they walked across the catwalk, carrying a small leather bag. "Just so you know ladies... The little Princess has never been touched by another female."

They were both naked except for leather belts around their waist, neck and wrists. They were the perfect example of butch lesbians. Both had very short hair, both muscular, both had small but firm breasts with pierced nipples. They were not ugly, but I wouldn't say they had pretty faces either. Kitten was about five foot seven while Puff had to be close to six foot.

While walking past me, Puff said, "Ah... so we have a virgin pussy, of sorts!" All the men in the audience chuckled. "Well... It won't be when we get through with it," she said with near meanness in her voice.

I guess I was really naive, I actually thought they would introduce themselves to me. Maybe even explain what they were going to do. Yeah right! Without a word Puff pushed down on my shoulders, making me sit on the little thin bench a man had put on stage. She bent, over grabbed my ankles and lifted straight up in the air making me lay flat on my back.

"Let's see what we got here!" Puff yelled out, obviously talking to the audience as she spread my legs wide open. "Whoa! We got us some hot pussy tonight," she said while looking at Kitten.

Kitten standing above my head said, "First things first." She stepped forward straddling my head and squatted down, pushing her pussy into my mouth. "Eat you're first pussy bitch!" she yelled out as though mad at me.

Hell, if I knew what to do it wouldn't have mattered. She had her pussy smashed so tight against my mouth I couldn't move my jaw. However I did get my first taste of pussy, and it wasn't bad.

"Eat it bitch!" she yelled, grinding her pussy into my mouth hard. After a few seconds she lifted her pussy off my mouth and yelled, "Show her how to eat pussy Puff."

Puff handed my legs to Kitten. She grabbed my ankles and jerked my legs way back to my shoulders and spread them wide. My lower back lifted, making my pussy stick up high in the air. My pussy actually protruding out from between my legs!

Puff said, "Whoa!" while staring at my spread pussy. She stretched and separated my cunt lips while saying, "Would you just look at these lips," she said to the men, "We are going to have fun with this pussy."

Puff leaned over putting her head between my legs. She stuck the tip of her tongue right on my asshole.

She pressed hard while sliding her tongue all the way up my cunt, spreading my cunt lips open and flipping my clit very hard. I was so turned on my cunt popped a big juicy orgasm that both girls noticed instantly as juice flowed out of my cunt.

Puff lifted her head and said, "Cumming already! Oh yeah! We're going to have a whole lot of fun with this pussy!"

She leaned back in, sliding her tongue from my asshole all the way up to my clit several times. By the fifth one I was cumming again, and not long after cumming yet again. I had never cum three times so close together. I couldn't begin to tell you how turned on I was right then, having a female licking my pussy for the first time.

I moaned, "Ohhh. Oh my. Ahhh. Ohhh." as she licked my cunt hard

She suddenly buried her tongue deep into my cunt hole and twisted it around like I had never felt before. She started sucking hard, and lifting her head, sucking my cunt lips and clit into her mouth. She was munching and sucking on my entire pussy all at the same time. I couldn't believe how great it felt as yet another orgasm burst loose from my cunt.

"Ohhh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ohhh!" continually came out of my mouth as my juice squirted out from around her lips as she continued to eat my pussy.

She was sucking and munching my cunt lips and clit all at the same time, and it was getting so intense I couldn't believe it. She never let up not for a second as a huge orgasm was about to let loose in my cunt.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh my! Ohh Christ!" I yelled out as my cunt erupted with a monster orgasm. I could feel my juice bursting out of my cunt hole and into her mouth.

She let out big, airy, puffing sounds as my cunt juice came out of both sides of her mouth in big globs and ran down my hips. She munched down even harder on my pussy, and it suddenly got so incredibly intense it was hard to take. I instinctively pulled my legs out of the other girls grip. I closed my legs on Puff's head while pushing on her head with my hands.

Puff instantly stood up and yelled at Kitten, "Get the bag!"

She opened the bag and pulled out several leather straps. They laid a strap over my flat tummy, pulled both ends under the bench and fastened it tight. They put straps on my wrists then pulled my arms way back over my head, fastening them to the front of the bench.

Next they put straps on my ankles and attached ropes to both. There was a long board attached to the front of the bench with metal hooks at the ends. They ran the ropes through the hooks and both started pulling on the ropes. My legs began to straighten out and spread apart. My legs were being spread wider and wider and getting pulled back so far that the backs of my feet were below my head.

Talk about being spread wide open! I had been spread open many times but never this wide and my legs so bar back. They put a wedged leather pad under the back of my head, making me look right down at my own pussy. My cunt lips were swollen up very thick and my clit was sticking out extremely stiff. I could feel my heart beat in my clit as it throbbed, actually seeing my clit move as it throbbed. Well, there was no way I was going to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to my pussy now.