Kathy Second Brickyard 400: Flashing

Story Info
Flashing and wow, even wilder sex at the Brickyard.
9.7k words
4.51
23.1k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to college I hadn't been to the Brickyard 400 in two years. I was excited to see that things had even gotten a bit wilder. I got cheers and whistles, including a few stiff ones, as I exposed my naked body to all the men. After doing a live sex show at the age of nineteen, just two weeks before. I couldn't believe I would be nervous flashing at Indy again. But let me tell you: I was as nervous as I could be.

I could only make it home for Saturday, the real party night. I put on my little denim dress that opens like a robe with high-heeled sandals. Checking myself out in a mirror, I could see a lot of bare cleavage plus my hard nipples popping out the fabric. I'm a very petite brunette and that hot little dress barely covers my 5' 2" 94 pound 36C-22-32 body.

I could feel my hard little ass rubbing the dress as I turned and saw my smooth bare legs right up to mid thigh. As I moved I could feel the little jiggle of my big cunt lips hanging down between my legs and my already stiff clit lightly pulsating. Oh yes I was totally naked under that hot dress and I was most definitely ready to go and do some serious flashing.

I was so excited driving to the track arriving right at sunset. I couldn't get out of my car quick enough. As I walked towards the campers I saw two slender girls flashing their breasts for a group of men. As not to crowd their space I altered my path towards the second row of campers. I no sooner got there when a bunch of men turned around to look at me.

"Hey baby! Give us a look at those gazongas." One of them yelled out.

I couldn't help giggling because I had never heard breasts called gazongas. As I walked closer my nervousness level shot up. I knew right away this was going to be my first time flashing tonight and a huge shiver ran through my entire body making my legs feel weak. As I almost came to a stop in front of all the men one of them held up a sign that said 'show us your tits'. Well there was little doubt what they wanted me to do, right?

After I looked around for the ever present police, I pulled out on the lapels of my dress and popped out both my big breast my nipples as big as they've ever been. I couldn't stop my pussy from orgasming and felt the cunt juice trickling out of my cunt hole and dripping to the ground. All the men started cheering and whistling right away.

That same man said: "Whoa ho ho! Very nice young lady! Very nice!"

With a big smile on my face I popped my breast back in my dress and kept walking. Oh my God what a rush complete with a little orgasm. I've thought many times that there must be something wrong with me to get such a sexual rush just from flashing. But a rush I get and oh how I love it. After that it was showing my boobs at every camp site.

About to walk the next row of campers, I saw two more girls that I'm pretty sure were flashers so I skipped that row. It had gotten quite dark and was a bit scary but heck I love scary. Group after group of men were yelling at me to flash them so my breasts were out more than in. As I got to the end of that row I found out the lines used by the race fans had not changed very much in two years. After I flashed a group and was about to walk on, one spoke out.

He said, "Hey! What color panties you wearing?"

With a cheesy grin I said jokingly, "What color do you think?"

"Will you show us if we guess?" The man inquired jokingly.

"Yeah! Sure! If you get it right." I replied.

I've always loved the sexy banter with the guys.

"Different men started yelling out, "Red! Blue! White! Black! Purple! Red! Pink! White! Blue!" Saying about every color they could think of.

I got a sorry look on my face and shook my head no while saying, "Sorry. None of those are right."

"Ahhhh! Come on one of those had to be right." The man protested.

Another man yelled out while pointing at me, "You ain't wearing no panties!"

I pursed my lips smiled pointed back at the man while saying, "Your right!" I opened my dress fully exposing my entire naked body to all the men.

They broke out into loud cheering whistling and giving each other high fives. As I turned to leave I flipped up the back of my dress to give them a clear view of my bare butt as well.

"Nice ass baby! Nice ass! Nice ass!" Different men yelled out.

God, how I've always loved those "Nice ass!" comments. I closed my dress gave them the good old finger wave goodbye and moved on. After that I quit with just flashing my breasts and gave everyone a full body shot. Hell exposing my full naked body is what I love doing anyway. It wasn't long after that before another old line popped up. I had just flashed thirty-five or forty younger guys the largest group so far tonight.

As I started walking away he said, "Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Before you go can you settle bet for us?"

I turned with a serious smile and said, "Sure! If I can."

The man explained, "Well. He says you're shaved and I say you're not." Of course all the other guys in the camp were chuckling like crazy. After a chuckle of his own he asked, "Could we have a look?"

I acted suspicious and said, "Are you sure... this is to settle a bet?"

All the guys got excited as he said seriously, "Yeah! Oh hell yeah! I got fifty bucks on it." He paused for a couple of seconds and said, "Come on. Help us out here?"

I acted quite coy while saying, "Well... okay. Since it's to settle a bet."

They of course assured me it was to settle a bet as I walked into their campsite. I walked right up to the guy that was sitting in a lawn chair and opened my dress wide. He leaned back in the chair tilted his head to the side as all the other men leaned in to look. I was completely surrounded by men.

"Can't see nothing. Too damn dark." The man announced.

I lifted my left leg and put my foot on the arm of his lawn chair while twisting my body spreading my legs open pretty wide. At almost the same time a couple of big flashlights came on lighting up my entire body especially between my legs. Oh, how I just love those flashlights.

"Holy fucking shit, would you look at that?" He paused a second and said, "Gal, Damn! That's the biggest pussy I ever seen. " After another pause saying to his friends: "Look at her pussy man. Look at her pussy."

Everyone moved trying to get a good look between my legs. The man sitting in the chair suddenly stuck his hand in between my open legs and started sliding his fingers between my cunt lips. It was very hard to keep from moaning out loud it felt so damn good. Just like that men started groping both my breasts and squeezing my nipples. Honestly I think this is what I came back to Indy for more than the flashing. I don't know how to explain how wild it is to have a bunch of total strangers playing with your body.

Well, about as slick as could be, whoosh! they slid my dress right off my shoulders and I was standing there totally naked. I took my foot off the chair and was about to ask for my dress back when multiple hands went to my inner thighs and they were pulling them apart. I just stood there and did absolutely nothing to stop them letting them spread my legs. Before I knew it they lifted me all the way up in the air and I was crowd surfing above their heads.

Yes I'm sure I could have yelled out and they would have put me down. But it was really wild being naked crowd surfed around their camp. All the men from other campsites where yelling and hooting very loud. They all liked seeing my naked body being floated around and I sure liked them seeing my naked body. I just tried to stay flat keep my head up and my legs spread. I got worried a couple of times when it felt like they were going to drop me.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Put her down! Put her down!" A few of the guys started yelling, "You fucking idiots. Put her down."

I have to admit I was getting more than just a little worried about being dropped. They seemed to be more interested in groping than supporting me. They brought me down to waist level and carried me way back into their campsite. They tipped me up and sat me on a picnic table my legs hanging over the end. Even though it got scary I had a blast and was laughing like crazy. Mainly because I was naked and they didn't get dropped.

I asked laughing, "Where's my dress?" Not even trying to hide my naked body.

"Hey! Where's her dress man? Get her dress?" The guy from the chair yelled out.

My dress came flying in from the rear of the crowd. As I started to put my dress on the guy spoke out.

He said, "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Shut up!" He screamed at his friends. After everyone quieted down a bit he said: "We never got to see if you were shaved or not!"

No one was touching me as I sat there on the edge of the table totally naked. It was really up to me what would happen next. I got a sexy look on my face and slowly laid back on my elbows while bringing my feet up on the edge of the table my knees tight together. I stayed motionless for a couple of seconds then spread my legs wide, much wider then I should have. Why do I say much wider then I should have?

Because spreading your legs open in the middle of a group of young men full of beer is like holding up a sign that says 'do whatever you want to me' especially at the Brickyard. Well that is exactly how all the young men read me spreading my legs so wide. It made me laugh as hands came in from everywhere pulling my arms out making me lay flat on my back my legs getting spread wider. The more I laughed the more they spread my legs.

I instantly felt that unmistakable feeling of a warm tongue and lips on my pussy and oh how great it felt. Several hands were on my breast fingers squeezing my nipples hard. There were hands rubbing my flat tummy, my bush, the sides of my butt cheeks and my inner thighs. It only took seconds and I orgasmed, followed by another, followed by a big orgasm.

"Oh... Oh... Oh my...! Oh! Oh!" I moaned very loud.

My loud moan must have scared everyone for a second because they all suddenly stopped what they were doing. I moaned even louder as more juice burped out of my pussy.

"Holy fuck man she's cumming!" The man licking my pussy said while lifting his head.

They all seemed to stay still for a few seconds watching and listening to me orgasm so big and so hard.

Some guy spoke out, "Make her pop man! Make her pop!"

It was like game on again as multiple hands went in between my legs like they were all fighting over a gold coin. One guy would flip my clit and a hand would push his away and another hand would push that one away, all trying to get at my pussy. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many fingers were buried in my cunt hole but I could feel fingers going in and some coming out at the same time. The multiple fingers grinding on and into my pussy brought me to a huge orgasm.

"Oh My God! Oh my God!" Came out of my mouth loud, as the orgasm burst out of my pussy, soaking all the men's fingers.

A man yelled out, "Holy fucking shit! She cums a fucking ton man!"

There must have been fifty hands on my body. Anything they could feel or squeeze they were groping. Was I nervous or worried right then? No not at all everything felt so fantastic I didn't care what they did to so long as I kept having big orgasms. Again all the young men had been drinking probably all day and they were close to being out of control.

"Make her cum man! Make her cum!" Several were saying.

"Cum? Hell, fuck her man!" One guy suggested.

Another guy jumped in saying, "Yeah! Fuck her man! Fuck her!"

Well it did not take long to get a volunteer. I knew a cock was coming when I got slid to the edge of the table. All the hands got pulled away from my pussy and my legs were getting pulled apart even wider if that was even possible.

I moaned loud, "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!" as a pretty long cock got pushed steadily up my cunt hole till it was all the way in.

He wasted no time and started pumping my cunt right away with deep firm strokes. He would pull out half way and shove it back in just as far as he could. His cock was pretty long and fairly thick and his cock felt great in my pussy. Not more than three or four minutes into the fucking and he suddenly buried his cock and started pumping loads of cum. Bummer!

"Ahh, ahhh!" He moaned as he popped his load.

He straightened up and stepped back quickly, withdrawing his cock. I knew right away another cock was on its way, as the young guys holding my legs peeled them back towards my shoulders, spreading them open much wider. This cock was about the same length, but a bit thicker. He quickly shoved it half way in, stopped, then shoved it all the way in.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Oh yeah! Yeah!" I moaned as the thicker cock went all the way up my cunt hole.

He started banging my pussy hard and deep. I have to admit, this guy knew how to give a girl a good fucking. Plus, he lasted a good long time before shooting his load. He no sooner got his cock out of me, as when another good sized cock went up my hole, followed by yet another. Four cocks in all before some idiot started yelling.

"What's the fucking matter with you guys?! Get off of her! Get off her!" The man repeatedly said, while grabbing guys and pulling them away from me.

They removed their hands from my body and the man fucking me pulled his cock out and his pants up quickly disappeared. Actually, just about all of them pretty much disappeared. The guy that had been yelling at them and a couple of other guys helped me sit up on the table.

"You alright? " he asked.

I said in a quiet voice, not trying to cover my body, "Yeah, I'm good."

Another guy asked me, "You okay?"

I said, "Yeah! I'm fine." followed by me asking, "You have a bathroom?"

The man, acting like my savior said, "I sure do." He walked me over to the camper, putting a big towel around me. "Right in there, honey." He said while pointing at the camper.

I went in the bathroom and freshened everything up and fixed my hair. As I came back out the man handed me my dress. He must have apologized to me ten times.

I believe I surprised him when I said, "It was no big deal. Things just got a little out of control."

"A little? You call that a little out of control?" He replied like he couldn't believe what I said.

With a geeze look I said, "Yeah... no big deal." Followed with a little laugh.

The look on that guys face was priceless when I said no big deal. I thought "hey, I'm the one that got me into that" Those guys were just young, drunk and horny, that's all. Anyway since the others yelled so loud, breaking up our little sexcapade, everyone else in that area seemed to be hiding. It was just after ten o'clock and I decided to make my way to the second camping area where all the loud music was playing.

The first thing I saw was probably a hundred young men, watching two topless girls dancing in the back of a pickup truck. Again, not to enter their space, I walked past that row of campers and went down to the next row. After flashing all the campsites I got to the end of the row where there was a very big group that was obviously bikers with big Harley's parked everywhere.

One of the rather rough looking biker chicks yelled out, "Show us your boobies baby! We'll give you a beer!" Which was followed by the weirdest loud cackle laugh you ever heard.

I don't know why bikers always seem to scare me for some reason, even though my only contact with them was fine. She yelled so loud I couldn't act like I didn't hear her, so I kind of had to flash them. It was scary and exciting stopping in front of them. I opened my dress and spread it wide open, not only showing the front of my body, but turning and giving a good view of my ass. They all started clapping and whistling very loud.

"Hey! Hey!" The obvious leader of the pack yelled out. "Come on over here!" He commanded while motioning with his arm for me to come over.

I just stayed where I was, kind of frozen in my tracks. It looked pretty scary back in their campsite, with all the Harley's and everyone wearing black leather of some kind.

"Come on... Come over here." He again said still motioning.

The biker chick yelled out, "Come on sweet cheeks. No one's going to hurt you."

As I closed my dress I took in a deep breath and a hard swallow. I was just too excited about the whole situation and had to go back in their campsite. As I walked in several of them lightly clapped their hands once or twice. I walked up to the left side of the leader who was sitting on the end of a big table one foot on the ground. He was a monster of a man very tall with huge arms and a large chest. The biker chick moved around next to him.

She jumped out at me, her arms raised and yelled very loud: "Alright get her guys!" She quickly stopped and started laughing that weird laugh while saying, "I'm just kidding honey! Just kidding."

All the men and other women were laughing at the obvious terror on my face. I naturally jumped back then laughed while putting my hand on my chest, relieved she was kidding.

"Let's see that fine body again cutie." The leader requested rather calmly.

I opened my dress and not only showed him and the biker chick but turned in both directions to give everyone a good look.

"Here. Come right here." He said while standing up and pointing at the end of the table. "I want a good look at that ass."

I knew there was no way I could just say no, so I put my hands on the end of the table as everyone gathered around behind me. I instantly thought it they want a butt shot, I will really give them a butt shot." As I moved my feet wider apart I slightly bent my body forward while pushing my butt back and out. The biker chick grabbed the back of my dress and flipped it up over my shoulder.

Everyone let out a collective, "Whoa..." Followed by several saying, "Nice Ass."

The leader said, "That is one fine ass cutie." He paused a couple of seconds and said in a very loud rough voice: "Gal, damn! That's the nicest ass I've ever seen!"

He stepped forward and put both his rough hands on each of my butt cheeks. His hands were huge and rough and each hand covered a butt cheek. The size of his huge hands made my butt feel tinier than it already was. He removed his left hand and slowly slid his right hand over both my butt cheeks. His big rough hands sent spark like sensations through my entire body and especially to my pussy now constantly dripping juice.

"This is one fine ass. Fine ass!" He repeated as he slid his hands further down my cheeks.

For a second I thought that I should stand up but I just couldn't. The spark-like sensations from his rough hands were driving me wild. He moved to my side and ran his flat hand down my left cheek, his fingertips following the crack of my butt. As he got down to where my butt cheek and thigh met, his fingers wrapped around my inner thigh. He slid his fingertips between my legs, raising his index finger to my dripping wet cunt lips. It was more than my pussy could take and my cunt let go with a big orgasm, my juice soaking his big fat fingers.

He said, "Gal, damn! She's cumming like a fucking banchie, man." while looking up at his biker buddies.

He leaned up over me and said roughly, "You want fucked? I mean, really fucked?"

His mean, rough voice scared me and I instantly raised my body up straight, not knowing exactly what to do. I should have asked, but as always I said nothing.

"She's a teaser, baby!" The biker chick meanly said to her man.

As he slapped me very hard on the ass he said, "Teaser!" then said as though pissed off, "Get the fuck out of here before I tear you up!"

I started to walk away while fastening my dress when he grabbed my wrist.

He said mean and roughly: "Come back." pausing while sucking a deep breath of air through his nose. "You'll get a fucking you won't believe."