Kathy, the Pussy Slave

Story Info
She wanted him, but his wife took her.
3.5k words
4.15
179.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

We went to Vegas for a quickie divorce, and both had doubts as we signed the papers.

For his part, all the failures in business had become failures at home, and he wanted out of everything. Me included. He wanted a fresh start, without responsibilities, without someone depending on him.

“I’ll still probably fall on my face, but at least I won’t take you down with me,” he’d said.

I don’t know if he said it like that to placate me, but it had the ring of truth that all our arguments had lacked.

For my part, I never gave a damn if we lived in a palace or a trailer. I needed someone who’d be there for me, not use me as an excuse to spend every waking moment thinking about work.

“We’re free,” I said when it was all over.

“Yeah, feels strange, don’t it?”

We lapsed into silence, and somehow found ourselves at the bar. We got a couple of drinks and found a table out of the way.

“It doesn’t matter now anyway, but did you ever cheat on me?”

He stared at me for a moment, took a sip, and looked down at the table.

“What’s the point? That was never what was wrong,” he said.

“If it’s any easier for you, I did, twice, as a matter of fact. Three if you count a rather strange one,” I told him.

“Really? Funny, it shouldn’t bother me, but it does.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “It was an emotional thing, not sex. I knew I’d do it again, that’s why I agreed to the divorce.”

“Did you want to tell me about them?”

“You first,” I said.

“Just once,” he said, with a wry grin. “And she damn near raped me. I was never looking, but it was a situation, and she wanted me so bad that I couldn’t say no. Ego thing, I guess, but it’s always bothered me.”

“Anyone I know?” I asked.

“Your turn. I’m not sure I want to say, so you’d better go now.”

I could see how uncomfortable he was, so I went ahead. I told him about the two men, but didn’t say anything about Kathy.

“Man, I thought both those guys were fags,” he said. “Makes me feel kind of stupid.”

“Now you,” I said.

“It was Kathy Cramer,” he started, and I dropped my drink.

My mind raced as we cleaned the mess, and I delayed longer by insisting on a replacement drink. By the time we were settled again, I knew exactly when it had happened, and why he had been so sexually active with me for over a month last summer.

“She must have really pushed your buttons. Was it after her that you were so horny?”

“In a way, but not how you think. She was in my fantasies, but I wasn’t fucking her.”

He went quiet for a while, and I held back, waiting for him to go on.

“You’ll probably be glad you’re rid of me, but the fantasy was you and her.”

“That’s not so shocking. I hear all men like to think about girls together,” I said.

I wasn’t shocked, or even mad at him, but I was seething. Kathy had seduced me, then turned around and seduced him. The bitch had been pumping me for information about him all the time we were together. How could I have been so blind? I’d set the poor schmuck up. She’d chickened out on going all the way, and I’d been left aroused and frustrated. I’d only done it once with a girl before, and that had been a lifetime ago. I had enjoyed it enough that I wanted to do it again, but my friendship with the girl had ended that night. I’m a big girl, and a little aggressive when I get excited. She had said that if she wanted to be raped, she’d start dating men. I met my husband soon after that, and he always enjoyed the way I got carried away when we were doing it.

“You don’t understand,” he said. “What I was fantasizing was you forcing her to have sex. She’s so petite, and you get so wild, it just turned me on, that’s all.”

I looked at him so long that he must have thought I was mentally dissecting him. He was starting to leave when I finally told him to sit back down. I told him about Kathy, told him about my lesbian experience, and told him that there was nothing in the world that I’d rather do than have that little bitch screaming for mercy while I got off on her.

“Now you can leave, but I wanted you to know the truth before you went.”

“Can’t leave,” he said. His little boy smile, and meaningful glance at his lap, explained why.

“You’re not going to believe this, but I think I’m turning myself on as well. Feel like doing something sinful?”

“That’s what I call a friendly divorce,” he said, smiling back at me.

We got turned around trying to work our way through the casino, and were standing in front of the Mega Jackpot booth trying to get our bearings. We both saw where we had to go at the same time, and laughed when our pointing fingers almost went into the Mega Jackpot booth. He bought a ticket, and we headed for his room.

It was wild. I showed him exactly what I’d do to that bitch if I had her, and once I tied his hands behind his back, he didn’t have to pretend half as much when I smothered him. It was probably the best sex we’d ever had, and I marveled at the strange way things work.

It was an uncomfortable walk back across the casino. Everything had changed up there, but it hadn’t. How long could we stay married when everything was wrong except a fantasy that could never be fulfilled?

“Holy shit!” he said, rooted to the spot. He was staring at his ticket, and up at the Mega Jackpot board. “Holy shit!” he said again.

Three million dollars. We had just won three million dollars. We had… he had just….

“Being single is working out real well for me,” he said.

“I think I’m going to kill myself,” I said.

“I thought you’d be happy for me,” he said.

“Fuck you!”

“I know a way you can get some of this,” he said.

“You’re a mean, petty, son-of-a-bitch. I hope you drop dead.”

“I just want you to let me watch. I think Kathy is the kind of girl who might be friendly to someone with a lot of money. She might even want to spend the night with you if she thinks you have a lot of money.”

“Fuck you and the horse…” I started. “There’s no way…” I tried again. “I could get in trouble….” Why was I having these visions of Kathy clawing at my thighs, trying to get a breath?

I looked at his evil smile.

“How could we get away with something like that?”

That was two months ago, and we’re back in Nevada. We’re not in Vegas, we’re in the middle of nowhere, in a house designed for just the kind of thing we’re going to do. Despite the best efforts of top of the line tax layers, a disquieting amount of money disappeared into government coffers before we saw it, but with the rest, we’ll be sitting pretty for the rest of our lives. Kathy is coming from the airport in Vegas, and the limo driver is a special employee of ours.

“I was so excited when I heard,” she oozed as soon as I opened the door.

“You may go, James,” I said to the driver.

“You don’t know how many times I’ve dreamed about that night,” she said, and stepped close to me.

She knew how to dress for seduction, all right. Her breast brushed my arm through the thin material and sent shivers down my spine. I’ve never been one of those who’d get excited at the sight of a well formed breast or comely ass, but the way she was displaying here wares was making my blood boil. I wanted to press her to me right then, but I had plans.

“Come in, have a drink,” I said.You’re going to need it.

The booze wasn’t spiked; there was no need for that. She downed the first, a stiff one, and poured a second. I’d have to move faster than I had planned. She was nervous, realizing that she didn’t want to do this, and thinking of ways to string me along without actually making love. She might let me, if there was no other way, but she wanted to get a little drunk in case it played out that way.

“Let me show you the place,” I said, taking the drink from her hand. No cloud of alcohol would stand between her and what she so richly deserved.

-Break –

The light went on as soon as the limo pulled up. I hadn’t seen a sign of civilization for over an hour, and couldn’t believe anyone would build a mansion like this in the middle of nowhere.

“You may go, James,” she said after I greeted her, and I felt a twinge of nervousness when the limo driver got back in the stretch and drove away. I didn’t see any other cars around, and had never felt so stranded.

I tried to hang onto my glass when she took it, but it slipped from my grasp without her ever noticing that I had resisted. She seemed so much more sure of herself than that first time, and it was intimidating.

You’re in charge, I reminded myself,Man or woman, they’ll do what you want. This is the body they dream of; control her, bend her to your will.

The first room she showed me was the bedroom, and I only had to glance to know I’d made a mistake. I bolted for the door, but her arms went around me in the same way I’d wanted when I first came in. She was holding me close, and I suddenly felt very naked.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” she whispered in my ear. “I’m going to enjoy this very much.”

“Wait,” I said, then again in a more sexy voice, “Wait, what’s the rush?”

“No rush,” she said, picking me up. “We’ve got days.”

She carried me to the bed, my toes only scuffing the floor, and pressed me down under her on it. Metal buckles on leather straps jingled as we bounced.

“First, let me look at that beautiful body,” she said, sitting astride my hips and unbuttoning my blouse.

“Wait, I’ve changed my mind,” I said, trying to stop her fingers.

“I thought you might. That’s why I have the straps,” she said.

She had the buttons undone, despite my best efforts, and was opening my blouse. A bra might have given me more time, but not much. Her hand closed on my breasts, and all I could do was grab her wrists.

“Stop, you’re hurting me.”

“Not yet, I’m not,” she said, and she was all over me.

That's when the panic started. I fought back, put all I had in it, and in a sickening flash, realized that my struggles were turning her on.

She had allowed my struggles to get me to the middle of the bed, and then stopped me from moving another inch.

She was sitting on my stomach, her weight forcing the air out of me, and smiling as I tried to twist my wrists from her grasp. I was tiring fast, and couldn’t get a good breath with her sitting on me.

“I can’t breath,” I gasped.

“Hmm,” she said.

I could smell her; smell her excitement. He face was flushed with sexual arousal, and the hunger in her eyes made my heart stop.

“Lift up, please.”

She pressed my hands to the bed, high over my head, and lifted. When she sat again, it was on my breasts.

“Um, that feels nice,” she said.

“Aw,” I cried, in barely a whimper. She had her whole weight on my breasts, and was moving her ass, twisting, pinching, and crushing them. “Please,” I begged.

She lifted again, and the rest of her was lost from sight as her skirt flowed over my head. She was pulling my arms across each other, forcing my head up as my helplessness became complete, and I was staring at the crotch of her white, cotton panties a few inches in front of my face. All I could make were snorting sounds as my chin dug into my chest and her crotch moved closer.

She was moist; I could tell before her panties ever touched me. The smell and the heat told me. I tried to twist my head, but my own arms trapped my face.

“No,” I got out in a strangled voice. I was kicking and thrashing like a mad animal. The bed rocked and bounced as I furiously fought, but no matter how wildly I bucked, I couldn’t move my face an inch.

Her crotch was so close, that the tip of my nose tickled from the almost touch. Any movement would bring me in contact with those wet panties, so I stayed perfectly still and whimpered.

She didn’t close the gap, not right away. She just held me like that, my mouth a hairs breadth from her sopping panties, letting me breathe the smells of her lust.

“Can you tell how excited you make me?”

I whimpered. I could actually see the wetness of her panty crotch now.

“I don’t know if I’m the only one this happens to,” she went on, “but when I get really excited, my clit gets an erection. I’ve been told it’s a rather impressive one. I’ll bet you can see it right through my panties,” she said.

An incredibly grotesque bulge met my horrified eyes. It looked the size of my pinkie, and was pointing straight at me.

“I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to get a blow job. Would you give me a blow job, Kathy?”

My feet were sliding up and down the bed. It wasn’t doing me any good I just couldn’t stop myself.

“I love the sounds you make, Kathy. I could listen to them all night. I don’t know how long I can hold myself back. You’re really turning me on.”

With a start, I realized that the high-pitched whimpering was coming from me. I tried to stop, but couldn’t. She was moving her hips in tiny thrusts, still not touching me, but filling me with dread. She was getting more breathless with every word, her grip on my wrists got tighter, and the small tent my face shared with her sex kept filling with her musk.

“Please,” I was able to get out.

“Of course,” she said, “but only a taste.”

Her hot, wet, panties closed the gap. I arched my back, my voice went even higher, and the little bulge in her panty seemed to get bigger.

Her clit touched my nose first. She rubbed it on my nose a couple times, shuddering and sighing as she did. It bent a little, but I could tell it was hard.

“I’ve got to be careful,” she said with a sigh. “I want this first time to be special.”

I wasn’t listening. I was mesmerized by her tiny penis. What did it look like?

“This is what you’ve been waiting for, my love. I didn’t mean to tease you.”

I heard the keening wail as her hips moved to press her crotch down on me. I knew it was a sound I was making. I kept making it until the wet heat covering my nose and mouth muffled it.

“Oh, that feels wonderful,” she said.

Every sound I was making, every breath I struggled to get, and every desperate twist of my head was giving her pleasure. I could feel the muscles of her pussy tightening rhythmically, hear the gasps of delight, but there was nothing I could do about it. She was going to have an orgasm on my face, and everything I did made it better for her.

She was pressing down harder, making every breath a fight for life, and the kicking of my feet was drummed out by the thumps of my straining heart.

My panic was already more than I could bear; when her tone and movements told me she was about to come. I tried to get a deep breath, tried to brace myself, but nothing could have prepared me for the force of her climax.

I saw stars when her hands clamped behind my head and more than her full weight pressed on me. I couldn’t breathe, see, or move. All I could do was wait, and see if I was still alive when it was over.

“Wasn’t that nice?” she said.

I was drained, more exhausted than I’d ever been. My lips hurt where they’d ground into my teeth under her battering thrusts, and my nose felt as if it had been broken. I tried to get up, but her hand brought me back down with casual ease.

“We’re just starting,” she said, dreamily.

“What are you going to do,” I asked, settling back down.

“I have all that bondage gear,” she said. “I have all kinds of paddles and whips. Would you like that?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked.

“Why were you so hot for my husband?” she asked.

Any hope I had died. For the first time, I seriously feared for my life, but even that wasn’t enough to give me strength.

“I thought he was going to be rich. Janet said this man had just won a huge government contract, and I thought she was pointing at him.”

She started laughing. Soon, she was laughing so hard that she couldn’t control herself. I could have gotten away at that point, but I didn’t try.

“He’s rich now,” she said, and nearly fell off the bed.

“I’m sorry,” I said. I don’t know why, but I meant it.

“I’ll bet you are,” she said.

I didn’t say anything. I just rolled to my side facing her.

“You’re a real loser, aren’t you?” she said.

It was true, but what could I say?

“Suck my tit,” she said.

I scooted up close, and closed my lips on her nipple. I let my face sink into her breast, and pretended I was suffocating again. Her leg had somehow found its way between mine, and I squeezed it. When I was ready to pull back and get a breath, her hand held me close until I started to struggle. She let the edge of panic set in before she let me go.

“You like that, don’t you?” she said.

Instead of answering, I took her nipple again.

“How about that blow job?” she said.

“Alright,” I said, softly.

She only tried the whips and paddles once. Neither of us liked it. I did like it when she strapped me spread eagle on my back, however. I was able to make her come again like that. She wanted to let me come too, but she wanted her husband to do it.

I should have been upset when he walked out from behind that mirrored panel, but I wasn’t.

Before he got on me, she cradled my head in the crook of her arm and put her hand over my nose and mouth.

“I won’t let you breathe until he’s come,” she said, and cut off my air.

He came so quickly that it was almost funny. She must have thought I’d been cheated, because she kept her hand on my mouth and reached down between my legs. With her husbands softening cock still in me, she made me come in a few quick strokes as my lips pressed her palm, and I pulled on the straps that held me.

-Break –

The dream of a lifetime, and I shoot my wad like an adolescent kid. If I didn’t know I’d have plenty more chances, I’d blow my brains out.

What a life! Look at the two of them. They’ll be bumping pussies every time I turn my back, and invite me in for the kinky stuff. How great is that?

It took a lifetime of killing myself, but when we landed that government contract, I knew the time had come.

Oh yeah, I knew she was a frustrated dyke when I married her, and I know more about Kathy than her shrink.

The Mega Jackpot? Part of my scam. Three Mil. is chump change, anyway. I’ve got eight hundred and seventy million dollars from the sale of my company. My so-called “winning number” was just the catalyst to put the end of my plan in play.

Threesomes don’t work unless you get exactly the right three. I’ll be living the dream until I’m too old to give a fuck, and then I’ll just watch. Oh yeah. Life is good.

If you liked this story, let me know so I can recommend a qualified shrink. I can’t give you the name of mine, because he already has to get counseling after each of our sessions. Until the next time that worms start crawling out of my head, happy reading, and sweet dreams.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers