Kathy's Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's rules.
1.4k words
4.43
276.8k
60
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers

Kathy's mother rushed through the house collecting her books and reading glasses before kissing her hubby goodbye.

"Tell Kathy goodnight for me, I won't be home till around 11 or so," she said, walking out the door.

He watched his wife back out of the driveway, waving as she disappeared.

He made sure to lock the door securely and close all the window blinds, quickly grabbing the camera before heading upstairs.

"Kathy?, he said, knocking on her door and peeking his head in.

"Oh hi Daddy," she said smiling, come in.

"Your mom was just here, she has her book club meeting tonight so it's just you and I for dinner," he said, entering the room and closing the door.

"Ok Daddy," she said, sitting up on the bed.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Listen, I was just thinking, what we did downstairs is wrong and I don't wanna do it again," she said, hanging her head.

Her father let out a disappointing sigh.

"I'm sorry Kathy, you don't have much choice now, I have you on tape telling Daddy that you wanna be his cumslut," he said, rubbing her leg.

"If you don't obey me then Mommy will have to see the tape."

Kathy closed her eyes, never dreaming her father would use the tape to blackmail her.

He stood up and removed all his clothing as Kathy watched. He then walked over to her dresser and placed the camera facing her bed.

"Take off that robe baby," he instructed, "We didn't get a chance to finish this."

Kathy stood up from the bed and slowly untied her robe, revealing her body, once again, to her father.

He smiled as he eyed her.

Her nipples were already becoming hard in anticipation.

He walked towards her, taking her beautiful face into his rugged hands and pulling her perfect lips to his. Slowly he parted them with his tongue, sliding it into her mouth. She put her arms around his waist, letting her left hand dangle down to rub his ass as they kissed. Her perky nipples pressed into her father's hairy chest, turning him on even more.

He kissed her hard, reaching down to grab her ass. He broke the kiss to lick and suck her neck as she rolled her head over, allowing him total access. She knew this was being taped and it turned her on tremendously. She could feel her father's grip on her ass tighten as he lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

He gently layed her down, his body still between her legs as they kissed. She wrapped her legs around her father's waist, gently pulling him to her. She could feel his cock press into her pussy lips. It made her quiver.

They stopped kissing as she looked up at her father.

"I want you so fucking bad Kathy," he whispered, "Tell Daddy it's ok to fuck you baby."

Kathy looked over at the camera, watching the little red dot flash on and off, signifying that this, indeed, was being recorded.

"Yes Daddy, it's ok to fuck me, I want you to fuck me and take my virginity," she moaned.

That's all he needed to hear as he gently eased the tip of his cock inside his tight daughter. She jerked as she felt him penetrate her.

"Just relax baby," he whispered, "This will only hurt for a second."

Inch by inch he slid his cock inside her, spreading her tight virgin pussy.

She was warm and still wet from the episode downstairs. He could feel her grip his cock as he finally slid the last of it inside her.

She moaned as she looked up at him, looking into her father's eyes as he fucked her.

Slowly he began pumping his cock in and out of her, gently, smooth strokes.

He could feel her spread her legs wider and wrap them tighter around his waist.

"God baby, you feel so good," he moaned, picking up the pace just a bit.

She could feel his tight ass muscles as he pumped her. He was so strong and in command it made her tingle.

"Look into the camera while I fuck you baby," he instruced, "Let Daddy see how much his princess enjoys him fucking her."

Kathy looked directly into the lens as her father began pumping faster, a little deeper.

"Ohhhh Daddy," she moaned, closing her eyes.

He felt a little pop as he penetrated her deeper, then noticed a small trail of blood escaping her cunt.

"Oh God yes!," he moaned, "Baby open your eyes, Daddy wants to see your eyes while I fuck you."

Suddenly, his thrusts became more powerful. Kathy began moaning louder as her father fucked her harder. The bed shook violently as their moans filled the bedroom.

Kathy continued looking into the camera.

"Oh God baby, I'm gonna cum, shit, Daddy's gonna fill his princess with cum," he moaned breathlessly.

Pumping faster and harder as the bed squeaked, shaking the stuffed animals she had on her headboard.

"Rub your pussy baby, hurry!," he ordered her, "I want you to fucking cum with me baby."

Kathy quickly slid her hand between her legs as her father leaned back, grabbing her ankles and spreading her open.

"Mmm, that's it baby, rub that pussy for Daddy," he moaned.

He watched her rub her pussy furiously, her juices splashing up on her pussy lips.

"Keep looking into the camera baby," he instructed.

"Oh god Kathy, you're so hot baby, mmm Daddy's little cumslut, Daddy loves fucking you baby."

Within seconds Kathy's body began shaking again.

"Oh God Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!," she yelled, cumming all over his cock.

The sight of his daughter climaxing on his cock was too much for her father, one final thrust and he shot ropes of sticky warm cum inside his daughter, filling her to capacity.

His rock hard cock jerked and spazzed inside his daughter, emptying his load deep within her.

When they had finally reached the end of their orgasms, Kathy's father instructed her to, once again, get on her knees on the bed.

She wasted no time doing as he instructed.

"Suck my cock baby, clean it up for Daddy," he said, gently guiding her mouth to his cock.

She took the tip into her mouth, licking and sucking the warm fluid that still oozed from his hole. She realized she liked the taste of it, it was salty, but delicious.

She hungrily lapped up every drop before realizing that Daddy wasn't done yet.

"Suck it," he ordered.

His large hand was heavy on the back of her head as he gently slid her mouth down the length of his cock which was becoming hard again.

She coughed and gagged but still continued to take Daddy's cock into her throat.

"Oh God yes," he moaned, rubbing and gently pulling her long blonde hair.

He began moving his hips back and forth, slowly fucking his daugther's young, warm mouth.

"Mmmm rub Daddy's balls while you suck his cock baby," her father whispered.

He began thrusting harder as she sucked him off and gently massaged his balls.

Soon, both of his hands were on the back of her head, pushing her mouth to the base of his throbbing cock.

"Oh that's it baby, don't stop now, Daddy's close," he moaned.

His hands moved Kathy's head up and down faster, fucking her mouth harder.

She sucked him tightly, never missing a beat.

"Oh shit!!," he yelled, "I'm cumming again baby."

Seconds later, he again shot ropes of thick, warm cum from his cock, this time down his daughter's throat.

"Oh fuck yes!," he moaned, still pumping her mouth, "Swallow it baby."

Kathy sucked every drop from her father, surprisingly, enjoying the taste of it as it slid down her throat.

He gently withdrew his cock from her mouth, reaching down to help her up off the bed.

Making sure they were still in view of the camera, Kathy and her father, again, shared a passionate kiss.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes baby?"

"May I go take a shower now?," she said.

"Sure baby, I'll go make dinner," he said, smiling.

As she walked away, her father eyed her naked ass. It was so round and small, so perfect, he thought to himself.

He licked his lips, watching her exit the bedroom.

As he walked over to the camera, he looked into the lens.

"She'll love what's coming next," he said, smiling, then turning the camera off.

Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers