Kathy's Initiation

Story Info
A Black domme publicly humiliates her white slave as part so.
615 words
3.92
43.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mskclark
mskclark
25 Followers

Kathy was hosting a party, several of the ladies of the neighborhood were there, including me. Most of the girls were dressed casually in jeans or shorts and casual tops. Kathy and I were wearing dresses with hose and heels, we each had a scarf around our neck and our dresses were short skirted but not minis.

I was passing around a tray of snacks and Kathy had just finished serving drinks when the front door opened and everyone looked and their jaws dropped. The woman that came in without knocking or waiting to be invited was a regal looking black woman statuesque and dressed in black leather. Her skirt was almost short enough to be a wide belt, her top covered her nipples just barely and little else. She was carrying a riding crop and slapping it against her knee length black leather boots. But it was more her demeanor and carraige that inspired awe in everyone in the room.

After a few seconds that seemed much longer she spoke'

"It is time Kathy"

Kathy imediatley removed her dress showing all assembled that she was wearing no underwear, just a garter belt her hose and heels. She also untied the scarf from around her neck reveaing a stainless steel collar gleaming in the sunlight coming through the still open door. Also reflecting the light were rings in each of her nipples and one through her clit. As soon as she was undressed Kathy fell to her knees and bent to kiss the black woman's boot. When Kathy bent we all got a good view of her shaved cunt with the shiny metal ring gleaming in her clit. The black Mistress grabbed Kathy's hair and pulled so Kathy was forced to stand and said curtly:

"Cuffs slave"

Kathy opened a drawer and took out a set of eight leather cuffs with four rings in each. She put first one foot and then the other onto a chair so she could buckle the cuffs around her ankle and thigh just above her knee. She then put a cuff on each wrist and on her upper arms just above her elbows.

Kathy was thourghly humiliated by all this in front of her neighbors but her humiliation was not complete yet.

" butt plug slut".

Kathy blushed a brighter shade of red but did not hesitatate to once again open the drawer and take out a large butt plug and a condom. She put the condom on the butt plug and then coated it with lubricant. She handed the plug to her Mistress, leaning over the back of the chair with her legs well spread she almost screamed and did in fact moan loudly when it was shoved into her tight anus. Her Mistress played the monster in and out of Kathy's painfully stretched rear orfice before pushing it all the way in so it would be held in place as Kathy closed around the inset ring.

"Leash"

Kathy took a chain leash from the drawer and handed it to the black goddess who hooked it to kathy's collar and then stepped behind her willing slave to hook each of Kathy's wrist cuffs to the upper arm cufff of the other arm pinning Kathy's arms behind her back. Kathy's owner then lead her out the door in full view of all the neighborhood to a car that was parked out front with it's trunk lid open. Kathy climbed into the trunk and her Mistress hooked her ankle cuffs to her wrist cuffs using a short chain, she closed the trunk lid leaving kathy alone in the dark trunk. The Mistress then got behind the wheel and drove off.

mskclark
mskclark
25 Followers