Katie & I Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
1.3k words
4.46
143.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This can’t have happened!!” I thought as I awoke the morning after.

I would never have thought that I would fall in love with my own daughter. Was this love or lust? What are we going to do? The questions raced through my mind as I lay there with Katie still lying on my arm, her face so peaceful and beautiful. She could have had any man that she wanted, but chose this idiot that destroyed her with his controlling and abuse. I resisted the temptation to stroke her cheek and brush her hair back. I wanted so much to make her feel loved and safe in my arms. I decided to let her sleep.

Slowing removing my arm from under her head, I arose from the bed and went into the bathroom. As much as I hated to wash the smell of her off of my body, I turned on the water in my shower. After adjusting the water temperature to my liking, I stepped inside and began to lather myself. As I reached my privates, my mind returned to the night before. I slowly stroked myself as I remembered how it felt inside Katie’s tight pussy.

As I opened my eyes, I saw her shadow on the shower door. I wondered how long she had been standing there watching. I detected a movement of her arm slowly moving up and down. This excited me even more.

“Katie? How long have you been there?”

“Long enough, Daddy,” she replied, pulling the shower curtain back and stepping inside.

She immediately took my cock in her hand and began to stroke. I was surprised at her expertise in pleasuring me this way. She looked up into my eyes as she sank to her knees in front of me. The water streaming over her face and her long blonde hair.

I braced myself against the wall as her tongue reached out to tease the tip of my now rock hard cock. She rubbed it across her lips and on her soft cheeks before circling the head with her tongue. I could do nothing but close my eyes and moan softly as she showed her incredible talent.

I looked down seeing her eyes looking up at me as she opened her mouth wide to enclose my swollen head in her warm wet mouth. Her head moved back and forth as her tongue pressed on that sensitive area under my glans.

“Oh My Gawd, Katie!!! Where did you learn to do this??”

She just looked up and smiled, then began licking up and down the bottom of my shaft before taking me deep into her throat and began sucking as she firmly stroked the base of my cock. She cupped my balls in the other hand and began rolling and gently fondling them.

I knew that I couldn’t take much more of this. The incredible pleasure of this forbidden act that my little girl was performing on me was more than my mind could comprehend.

Passion took over reason as I took her head in my hands and began to fuck her mouth. This encouraged her to suck harder and faster and squeeze my balls.

I could feel it coming. My seed was demanding release. My balls tightened in her hand while my cock swelled in her tight throat.. My body shuddered as I exploded into her waiting mouth.

She swallowed my hot cum as she continued to milk it from my throbbing cock. My legs were shaking and I struggled to remain standing against the slick wall of the shower.

“That was incredible, Baby!!” I said as I pulled her to her feet.

“I wanted to please you, Daddy,” she said, reaching to kiss me tenderly on my lips.

I reached for the body wash and scrubby and began to gently wash her face and neck. Continuing down her shoulders and breasts, I caressed her with the soft material.

She lathered her hands and gently cleaned my now semi hard cock.

I washed her body from top to bottom before returning to the junction between her legs. She instinctively parted her legs as I moved the soft scrubby up and down and around her sweet pussy. Her hips began to move as she moaned softly.

I removed the massage showerhead from its holder and rinsed the lather from her body. After I adjusted the flow to pulsating, I rinsed her womanhood causing her moans to return. “That feels good, Daddy, but not as good as your mouth and cock felt on me


last night.”

It took me seconds to turn the water off and lead her from the shower. We dried one another’s bodies quickly as we headed back to my bed.

I sat her on the edge of the bed and pushed her back. Kneeling between her legs, I raised them to my shoulders, spreading her wet pussy wide for me. I licked up the outside of her labia, carefully avoiding her clit. I wanted to give my baby a long, slow and gentle loving. As my tongue moved up and down and around her mound, my hands reached for her young firm breasts raising her legs higher on my shoulders. My fingers moved in slow circles around her breasts, avoiding her sensitive nipples, which were now firm and erect.

“Please, Daddy, don’t tease me!” she moaned, moving her hip trying to catch my tongue with her clit. Her hands covered mine and guided them to her nipples. They pressed hard into my palms. I held my tongue still as her clit brushed against it, pulling away to avoid firm contact.

Finally she relaxed and enjoyed the slow gentle love that I was showing her. Her hands brought mine to her mouth as she sucked my fingers then returned them to her breasts where I gently stroked her waiting nipples. She was moaning continuously as my hands and tongue made love to her. She slowly gyrated her hips, raising her wet pussy to my mouth in a slow rhythm. My tongue flicked out stroking her clit as it rotated around my mouth.

The passion built slowly as our pace quickened and the pressure of my mouth on her increased. My fingers pinched her nipples more firmly while she arched her back wanting more. Moving my right hand down her soft tummy, I replaced my tongue with my thumb. Stroking her tummy with my fingers, my thumb circled her hard bud of pleasure as I dipped my tongue inside her tunnel, making circles within her.

Her moans grew louder and her hands clasped my head pulling my tongue more deeply inside of her. Her hips were bucking now. My cheeks were wet with her juices.

“DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!!!” she shouted as her climax began to build. “Oh God, Daddy, I am going to cum on your mouth!!”

Her first orgasm flooded over her as I held her tight to my mouth and continued licking and stroking. Her body was trembling with pleasure but I continued to make love to my little girl.

The first wave subsided only to build to a second peak. Her hands were in my hair pulling my head against her as wave after wave of orgasm flooded her small body.

Finally, she relaxed, breathless. I could feel her heart beat racing as I loosened my grip on her legs and stood up to look down at her limp body, her eyes looking at me adoringly. My Baby, fully satisfied, lying there before me with that smile that only she could give me. I lay down beside her. Cuddling her in my arms and kissing her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and finally her lips.

“I love you, Katie.”

“I love you, too, Daddy, in a way that I thought I never could.”

With that, she jumped up off the bed and put on her robe.

“Let me cook you breakfast, Dad! I CAN cook you know,” said laughing as she ran out and down the stairs.

“Oh, the energy of youth,” I thought as I rolled on to my back, exhausted.

Author’s note: I appreciate the numerous comments and suggestions which I considered while writing this second story. I enjoy writing for your pleasure. I will try to reply to all that include an email address.