Katie & Jack's Road Trip Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers

They agreed, and I jumped in to quickly get clean while they patted each other dry. I had to be careful. Watching their performance had my dick so hard I imagined I might shatter the glass shower enclosure with an errant touch.

They were rubbing some nice, exotic scented lotions on their skin as I dried myself. "You two hungry now?" I asked, even though food was the last thing on my mind. I could easily use my dick for a towel rack, and getting dressed didn't seem like it was actually within the realm of possibilities at the moment.

"I could eat." Katie said, then she placed her hands on Britt's lovely breasts and pushed her gently but firmly backward. Britt complied with a grin and backed her way to the bed, fell onto it and pulled Katie on top of her.

They kissed and then shifted around into a nice sixty-nine position. They lay on their sides and moaned and groaned as they licked and sucked each other's sexy pussies.

Katie rolled Britt onto her back and the two continued to feverishly attack the other's clits and hot, wet holes. My dick felt like a diamond by now so I crawled onto the bed and aimed it for my wife's pink pussy.

Just as I started to get a bit of penetration Britt grabbed my dick and pulled it down and into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly for a few moments, then released it and pushed the head back into Katie's opening.

"Fuck her. Fuck her pussy!" Britt ordered.

I thrust my hard cock fully into Katie in one full, deep stroke. My balls were dangling on Britt's forehead as she continued to lick Katie's clit.

The loud ruckus of their orgasmic squeals must have been audible well down the hallways.

"Now me." Britt requested.

I pulled out of Katie and swung around to the other side of the bed while the girls rolled over so Britt was on top.

"Fuck me!" Britt instructed. I pushed the head of my throbbing cock into her hot, tight hole and she moaned and then orgasmed with a scream before I even got fully balls deep. Katie was right there and never quit licking Britt's soaking clit the whole time.

I gave Britt a steady, deep rhythmic fucking for another few minutes and she orgasmed intensely again.

"Okay, pull out." She requested, "I need a break."

She rested and just relaxed, and for a few seconds there was no stroking, no licking, just a pleasant little pause. Meanwhile my bouncing erection hovered just above my wife's face and everything was shiny with Britt's hot pussy juice.

I heard Britt take a couple of deep breaths, then she said, "Okay, I'm good again. I'd like you to fuck my asshole."

"Let me suck you first." Katie requested, and she tilted her head back so her mouth could access my dick. She gave me some nice deep sucks, released me, then pushed my cock up toward Britt's butt.

"Jack, fuck her ass. I wanna watch and lick her clit at the same time."

Moisture and lubrication were plentiful with these two girls, so I gently nudged the head of my dick into Britt's beautiful, tight little bum. She grunted and squealed, but I pushed a little more each time, and stroke by stroke I was eventually balls deep in her ass.

"Fuck my ass hard!" she screamed, and I gave her couple of minutes of intense, powerful thrusting. She groaned and squealed. I could feel her butt muscles contract around my cock and she screamed, "I'm coming!"

She had a huge orgasm and gushed a giant load of hot pussy squirt into Katie's mouth and all over her face.

"Holy fuck!" Britt exclaimed, then requested, "Pull out, pull out."

I did as she asked and slid back to give them some room. Britt said, "Aw fuck, that felt good."

My wife gave Britt a bit of a push and they rolled again so this time Katie was on top but they were still in their sixty-nine position.

"Ya fuckin' near drowned me in pussy juice." Katie said with a laugh.

"I got more." Britt remarked with a little giggle.

"Good. Me too," Katie replied, then said, "Jack, get to the other end and fuck my ass. I want your cum up there."

I quickly scooched around and poked my dick toward her sexy back hole. Katie loves getting her ass fucked and she has some massive orgasms during anal sex.

My throbbing dick was aching for more fucking, and for that next big release. The tongues were active and the girls were back licking each others clits. I pushed my cock head firmly into Katie's ass. I thrust harder and deeper as she relaxed, and soon had a smooth and steady rhythm going as I fucked her butt.

I was nearly ready, and I wasn't sure if my cock had ever felt so good and so stiff. Katie stopped licking Britt just long enough to say, "I can feel how hard you are. Come in me. Fill my ass!"

Now I was ready. I thrust hard and deep and announced, "Okay, just about there. Gonna come!"

I felt my muscles tense as my body prepared for orgasm. I felt Britt's hand pushing on my butt making sure every inch of my dick was inside Katie's ass.

Then Britt plunged her hot, wet middle finger fully into my butt hole. She fucked my ass while I fucked Katie's, and in a few more strokes I released an explosive, mind-shattering orgasm into my wife's bum hole.

It felt like it was the biggest ejaculation of my life as jet after jet of my hot semen pumped out of me. If a guy has a G-spot, Britt's talented finger had just found it.

I shook and shuddered after I finished coming, then simple collapsed onto my side, pulling my dick out of Katie's tight butt and rolling to the end of the bed.

Katie groaned and rolled to her side as well, and the three of us relaxed and reveled in the satisfying intensity of the moment.

"Holy fuck, that was good." I mumbled, remembering to thank the girls. "I'm going to have quick shower... wash my dick in case we need it again."

"Hurry, we're not done yet." Britt remarked.

I struggled to regain my equilibrium and stand, and as I did Britt rolled Katie half-way over onto her knees so her beautiful, rounded butt was raised and exposed. She reached in from behind Katie's thighs and cupped her soaking pussy, giving it a nice and thorough massage.

Britt moaned, "Mmm, I need to lick you some more," and buried her face into my wife's pussy from behind. Katie squealed and giggled, then exclaimed, "Oh fuck, yeah!"

I leaned in close so I could watch Britt maneuver her impressive tongue, and she stuck it right into Katie's pussy hole and had her near orgasm again in no time.

Katie's butt was puckering and my cum started to squish out in a big, white glob. "Mmm, cream pie," Britt said loudly, then proceeded to lick up my oozing goo from all around Katie's asshole.

I could feel my dick start to twitch and decided I'd better get showered up quick. This could turn into a long and amazing night.

Even over the noise of the cascading shower water I could hear a whole new crescendo of moans and groans coming from the bed.

I hoped this hotel had late night room service. It didn't sound like we'd be making it downstairs for dinner any time soon.

KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers
12