Katie and Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you," Laura moaned, rocking her motherly hips to the same primal beat, "I want to see you when you cum inside me."

"Me too," Katie gasped and leaned away to pull out, but kegel muscles snapped down on her.

"Not again," Laura said, pushed up and rolled over, using the absurd pre-cum production to her advantage, then reached down over her tits to pull her taut folds further apart, "Get the other one in me. Now!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Katie yelped, aimed her second cock and shoved it in, stretching the orifice twice as wide. Her members throbbed in tandem, side by side, invading the same womb of the woman they'd cum to the mere idea of for months now. Cum churned powerfully in her balls, pulling up tight against her own snatch. She fell forward, hands supporting her as she pounded away and looked for the only that would complete it.

Laura aided her. Two fat nipples poked Katie's lips, then were caught between and let down a deluge of creamy sweetness. She gulped to the pumping of her hips while the lower pair doused her belly. Faster. More milk. Harder. More. Faster. Harder. More. More. More.

Everything came into focus all at once as she gargled and screamed into the tit flesh. Milk raced down her throat, but bypassed her stomach to nurture her balls and unleash a far greater flood, even as it filled out her shafts little by little on the way to her peaks. Katie sucked harder, eyes rolling, her testicles bubbled in preparation until finally it all coalesced.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking cum in me. Show me how much my tits turn you on," Laura panted. She wrapped her arms around Katie's head, trapping her against the upper breasts and leaving the lower pair to spray against the futa's own chest, "My womb's so full of pre-cum, but you gotta give me more. Give me the real thing. Give me everything a Hyper's got!"

Katie couldn't not do that if she tried. It wasn't just that Laura locked her legs around the futa's waist, holding her down so all she could do was grind into the pussy, but mainly the psychological drive that pervaded every atom in her being. A simple prerogative for a futa; cum inside. If she fucked someone with a pussy, that was all her body craved by the end. That's what compelled her arms to envelop Laura's waist and hold her tight, never to let go.

At least until her womb was inundated with semen. She clawed at the immense ass, rolled her hips in mindless bliss, and shrieked her release at long last. Her cum-holes yawned for the pressurised load, erupting like geysers into a womb that sensed it and closed around her, forcing the much smoother pre-cum out around the cocks. It was all to be replaced by semen thicker than yoghurt, denser than cement mix, richer than the oldest wine and more fulfilling than anything in her life before. Katie didn't have the presence of mind to notice tears falling from her eyes.

Not that Laura was any better. She flung her head back against her pillows and arched her chest high, lower breasts rolling off the sides of her torso, while Katie remained attached to the top set. Two bulges pushed through her stomach, then vanished as jizz filled it out. Laura's stomach expanded, pushed on her breasts from below, exceeded a pregnant woman in moments and kept going. Bigger and bigger and bigger still.

Each jerk of Katie's hips pushed more out. Her balls twitched in time with her heartbeat, swelling and condensing, trying to empty themselves, yet her production only seemed to ramp up. Laura's belly suited a full-term pregnancy with twins, rapidly approached triplets, then overtook quintuplets seconds later. Through it all, Katie kept drinking and listening to the musical moans above her, just a couple more stones atop a mountain of bliss.

She kept cumming. Not just her, but Laura too. Unfathomable amounts of juices squirted from around her pricks, the seal of her lips not quite watertight - unlike the cervix, which moulded around her members - and doused their skin and the bed. It'd take a hundred thorough cycles through a washing machine just to dampen the stench of sex. Assuming this didn't repeat.

But it was only Katie's first day there. Which meant she had to make a strong impression, which meant her cocks had to pump out more cum, which inflated Laura's stomach to record levels and kept going. Despite it all, her skin remained smooth, even past the point where most women would beg to stop. Several women and futanari in Katie's time had giving up before this point.

Instead, Laura's cunt squeezed tighter and she moaned, "More!"

Compelled by instincts, all Katie could do was clench and unload even more. The belly squished between them, neither willing to give up their hold on the other, and bellowed out to the sides. Laws of gravity demanded it fall and pool on the bed. More pressed out as Katie's own belly swelled faster as she drank more and more.

It seemed like an feedback loop. For every drop of cum Katie shot out, her balls just roiled with more, as if sustained by her gluttonous drinking. The same for Laura, whose breasts never seemed to run dry. Every drop from the first pair went down Katie's gullet, while her other tits painted the walls and scarce furniture.

All things had to end though. The loop had dwindling returns as Katie's orgasm petered out and Laura's milk became harder to suck out. Mere waterfalls fell from her bottom set, compared to the hoses from before. Laura relaxed, falling back to the mattress with a heavy splat, which made her pussy clench and squeeze the final rope from Katie's cocks. The futa similarly flopped onto her back, jerking her dicks free with a splash of fem-cum. Dredges of her orgasm oozed out, no more than drops in an ocean next to the majesty she'd created. Looking past her tits, all she saw was a behemoth stomach and an engorged pussy gushing semen.

"Think that's... a new record," Katie panted, then rubbed her hands over her stomach. While it couldn't even be compared to what she did to Laura, her gut was large enough to push on her breasts and stand half a foot from her normally svelte waist.

"Good to know," Laura said and chuckled, slapping her own belly and sending ripples throughout its massive expanse, "But maybe we can try breaking it tomorrow?"

"Little late for that," Katie said and checked the digital clock on Laura's nightstand, "It's already 12:30."

"Oh shit... wow, we really went at it, huh?"

"Biggest understatement ever."

"It only like a few minutes. Although I guess cumming non-stop fucks with time."

"Non-stop?"

"Oh yeah, once you got it in me, I was cumming. I'm just good at hiding it. Had to be with my sister constantly busting in at the slightest noise."

"So she's that kind of futa?"

"No, just super protective of me. Once, I woke up from a milk dream, basically where I'm just expressing way more than normal, and I pinched a nipple. The stream hit my door hard and she came running with a baseball bat. It was noon."

Katie giggled, "I like her."

"Well, if you knocked her up, maybe you'll see a lot more of her. Literally and not."

"What about you? Are you on any birth control?"

"Couldn't be. They mess with hormones and the last thing we wanted was my boobs either getting super productive, or becoming useless meat bags."

"I'd never see them like that," Katie said and pushed herself up, then crawled over to lay beside her egregiously inflated lover. She rubbed gentle circles into a breast, "Even if you weren't a walking dairy farm, I'd love them."

"If I do get pregnant, that might just be a reality. I already produce so much, just think what those hormones would do to me?"

"Don't. Seriously, another word and I'm not responsible for what happens."

"I'd have to get another tanker installed..."

"That's it!" Katie rose up and looked down at the belly she was responsible for. Her cocks twitched, but were truly spent. That was fine, she had other plans anyway. With arms outstretched and a mad look on her face, she fell onto the titanic abdomen and blew the loudest raspberry she could into it. Laura squealed and tried pushing her off, but couldn't reach the top of herself anymore. More cum squelched out from Katie's weight.

It pooled all over the sheets, too wet to absorb anything more. The scent filled the room, even with the windows open and air con working, mixing with Laura's own musk until all they breathed in was each other's aroma. A surprisingly effective sleep agent combined with the belly full of warm milk.

Katie didn't really know what she dreamed of. For a futa, their libido usually affected their subconscious and resulted in what some would consider wet dreams, but to Katie they were just her regularly nights. These were of another calibre. Nonsensical scenes played out before her, over before she really understood them, then another scene came up.

In one, she saw herself except with far, far bigger cocks. They were easily the size of her entire body, with balls to match and then some. Another scene was of Laura, only she was completed dominated by her breasts. Not just four of them either, but six, all bigger than beanbag chairs. She turned out and presented an ass of equal proportion, yet still not enough to obscure her sopping wet cunt. Then it was back to Katie.

Her cocks were even greater in size and number. She was static before, but now she was doing her utmost to jerk them off, though it was futile when her arms only amounted to a small fraction of her lengths. It still worked and she unleashed a flood of jizz. Calling it biblical wasn't an exaggeration as a town appeared then vanished in a sea of white.

Laura popped up next to her and, as expected, was even bigger. Her nipples alone were the size of her body, and gushed milk by the lake's worth. That was nothing compared to the next scene of them fucking and cumming.

At that point, Katie's eyes snapped open. She was facing the windows, the sun was creeping up, bathing the room in its warmth, and illuminated the room. Rubbing at her eyes, she looked back and found Laura spooning her, belly reduced to its former state. Soft tits squished up against her, the greatest pillows she could ask for. Then she settled back to try and sleep a little longer, when she saw it.

"Oh... oh fuck," Katie murmured. Everything below the windowsill was covered in a gooey substance, at the perfect height and angle for only one - rather, two - things to be responsible. She looked down and gasped softly, so as not to wake Laura, "Guess I wasn't done after all."

She was hard. By itself, that was typical of her mornings. Even the mess wasn't unprecedented, though not on such a scale where the floor was indistinguishable from the wall now, however she'd never woken to such a clear change from mere hours ago. That being her size. She measured twenty-four inches last she checked, but these were much larger, at least a quarter added on. Below them, her balls had swollen as well, all four now larger than basketballs.

"Better make sure," Katie said and got up. This new discovery wouldn't let her sleep anyway, and she clearly needed further relief. Her feet squished around the inches deep pool of cum she'd made overnight. In the bathroom, she scavenged for a tape measure and used it. As she suspected, her cocks were thirty-inches now, "Right, let's try this."

12