Katie and Stepdad Are Home Alone

Story Info
Stepdad gets what he wants.
2.9k words
4.24
185.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the long sidewalk to the front porch. Of course he locked it! I forgot my keys so I knocked on the door.

"Thanks for locking me out Bryan!" I say as he opens the door.

"Well if you had your own house that wouldn't be a problem." He smiles at me and lets me walk by, his dimples on full display. Something about Bryan makes me attracted to him. I mean, I love him as my stepdad but I always feel like there's something more. Ever sense mom died of cancer, he's been there for me and takes care of me. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks he has to sense I don't really have any other family, but either way I love having him around. He's like my real dad, sense my biological dad left when I was young and no one had heard or seen of him sense. I really hate him.

I had just turned 19 a few weeks back and it was the third birthday I've had without my mom. But Bryan made up for it. I'm in college but I live at home. I have middle back length brown hair, 36c breast, about 5' 8", curves, blue eyes and I'm pretty nice but I can be a bitch when I want to be. Bryan in about 6' 2", short jet black hair, the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen, and he had a good body considering he's 32. He doesn't have abs but he doesn't have a big stomach either, he's right in-between but he does have big arms. He has three tattoos which I think are so sexy. He also has dimples and I'm one of those people who are crazy about dimples. We live on a farm in Utah and he does all the land work, causing him to be stronger and more toned. Whenever he has free time he always rides our horses, which is a wonderful sight, by the way.

"Hey! You know I have a plan! School, job, house, family. But I am saving money from my current job so I won't be here forever. Okay, dimples?" Sometimes I call him dimples just because he has them.

"Yea yea, I know. And you know I hate it when you call me that. Plus you can barely see them with this winter beard I'm growing." He combs it out with is hands and smiles. I just roll my eyes and sit on the couch. I have homework to do but I'm too lazy to do it. Plus I have all weekend.

"What show are we gunna watch tonight?" He sits on the couch and put his arms around my shoulders like usual.

"I don't care. Whatever you want, Katie. "He hands me the remote and I finally pick 'The Voice' after a long while of channel surfing.

Blake Shelton was judging a girl with black and blonde hair when I felt my eyes get heavy. I should probably go to bed but sleeping on Bryans shoulder sounds like a better option. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Bryan doesn't even move or flinch. I could get used to feeling his body touching mine. God if only.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with Bryan's arm around my waist and us being face to face laying down. He looked so peaceful while he slept. His mouth slightly agape and eyes fluttering from whatever dream he must be having. He was now only in sweats and the hair on his chest was tickling the only part of my collar bone that was showing in my tank top. I'm surprised I didn't roll of the couch but if guess he put his arm around me so I wouldn't. I carefully stood up and headed to the kitchen to get a drink cause damn was I thirsty. I decided to make eggs and what we had left of bacon and toast. The smell must have woken Bryan because I soon heard him shuffle into the kitchen.

"Hey" He plopped down in the nearest chair and ran his hand through his messy hair. I grabbed my cup of coffee and gave it to him. We both like the same thing in ours and I haven't drunken any yet. "Thanks." He smiled and took the cup.

"No problem. How many?" I pointed to the toast with a butter knife in my hand.

"Two please. How did you sleep?"

"Fine considering I almost fell off the couch." I looked over my shoulder and saw him smile. I put the plate with eggs, toast, and bacon in front of him and one in front of me as well.

"Oh yea, sorry. I was gunna take you to your room but I was too tired and you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you."

"It's okay." I smile and he smiles back. We eat in a comfortable silence until we finish our breakfast and I grab both our plates. I hear him stand and follow me as I walk to the sink.

I feel his arms go around my waist and rest on top of each other on my belly button, which happens to be showing sense I didn't pull my shirt down when I stood up. I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke, "That was good but I want something else..." He left it to my imagination. Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening. I shudder under his touch.

"But only if you do too. I won't make you." He kisses my neck. I feel my cheeks go hot and I know their red. I want it. But I can't give in the easy. I mean, he is my dad... well, stepdad. But he's like my real dad, he raised me. But he is still my stepdad, no blood relation. Shit.

"I...I have to get to school. I forgot I had a project due yesterday." I turned and got out of his grip. I hear him mumble a 'shit' under his breath but I hurry to my room and close the door.

"Katie! Wait, I'm sorry. Pretend that never happened. Please. "He knocks on my door but I can't open it because I know I wouldn't be able to say no again. I want him so bad. "Katie, please." I hurry and grab skinny jeans and a plain blue shirt out of my dresser and brush my hair out. I need to get out of the house, like now. I didn't worry about makeup, as if I didn't really need it. I grab my vans and throw them on. I have to open the door...shit. I confidently grab the door and swing it open, only to have all of that confidence shuddered once I see Bryans blue eyes look at me. I hurriedly rushed passed him and ran outside to my car. I need some time to think.

I drive, not knowing where I'm going to go. I decide to go to my favorite spot. Our old Club house when I was a kid. I used to come here with my friends Chase and Ashley. Only we knew about it. It is hidden in the woods that are behind the old park. The trees look so much prettier in winter, the snow glistening in the late afternoon sun. The little cabin was run down and we still had our old toys in it. The old doll I used to play with and Chase's action figures and Ashley's Barbie's. I miss this place. I lay down on the old little bed in the corner and close my eyes, I need a moment to just think.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to pitch black remembering where I was. And remembering Bryan. God I want him so much. Why didn't I just take his offer? Jesus! I'm such a retard. He wants me, yet I basically shot him down. Will he still take me if I walk right into the house and kiss him? Like really kiss him? I'd honestly let him take me. I'm virgin, and not because I can't get guys, It's because I wanted to wait till I know I've found the one, so most likely till marriage but I know Bryan won't hurt me. I want him to take me. And so I will let him.

I walk out of the cabin and try to make my way through the snow, but it's so dark I can barely see the trail I made on my way up here. But, thankfully I made it out. Its later then I thought, but the early darkness in winter always plays with my head. But once I get in the car I see it's almost nine o'clock and I have five missed calls from Bryan.

I drive well over the speed limit but even if i get a ticket, it will be worth it. The ten minute drive home felt like forever even though it was half the time it took me to get here. The lights in the house were still on, thank god. But I know he wouldn't have gone to bed without knowing I was safe.

My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest at any moment and the sidewalk seemed forever long. The minute I heard the door click open as I twisted it, I knew I was too deep to back out. I mean, he wants it, so why should I be so afraid?

"Katie? I've been trying to call you." I heard him round the corner and he was now in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. His hair messed up like he has been running his hand through it. Here we go." Katie? Are you..." I pulled his shirt and kissed him. First it was soft and passionate, but changed to hard and full of lust. God I wanted him so bad.

"Katie..." He breaks our kiss but I quickly close the gap between us. "Katie, are you sure?" I wish he would quit doing that. I nod and bite my lip. Maybe he changed his mind. I was too late and he regrets this morning. Shit. I pull away and look at my soaked shoes. He doesn't, I know he doesn't.

"I'm sorry, I'm and idiot." I take another step back and turn around quickly and start walking so he couldn't stop me. As I was about to open my door, I get pulled into his, which is right by mine. He sets me on the bed and takes my mouth again. His hands rest on my hips and he pushes me back so I'm laying down on the king size bed. My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers entangle in his hair. I feel his hands slide to the hem of my shirt. I lift my back so he could get it off, breaking our kiss. We're both panting and his hands slide up my stomach and around until he finds the clasp to my bra. I hear it unclick and slide down my arms. He never breaks eye contact with me. His hands tickling my skin as he slowly traces his hands up my sides to my breasts. He pinches each nipple and rolls them between his fingers. I pull him into another kiss. I find the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. The tattoo on the left side of his chest fully visible. He kisses down my jaw and leaves a trail of them down my neck until he got to my breast. He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks on it, lightly biting it.

"Mmmmmm" I hum. That's all I can muster feeling his body on mine. His free hand trails down my stomach and to the button on my pants. He switches breast giving it the same attention. I search for the button on his jeans and start to pull his down. He stops sucking to help my pull his pants down and he also helps me with mine. He slowly pulls down my underwear making a trail on my thighs. He kisses the inside of my thighs until he reaches my pussy.

"You're sure about this?" He looks up at me. I just nod, not being able to do anything else. I felt his hot breath hit my pussy, before his tongue touches my clit. He sucks on it and slips a finger into my pussy. The feeling in my stomach increases and I feel my climax coming.

"MMMMM. Bryan..." I move my hips closer to his face and run my hands through his hair.

"Cum for me baby." The orgasm hits me harder than I ever thought it could. Making myself orgasm feels nothing like this, and having your step dad being the one that's making you cum makes it even better. He licks up all my juices and looks up at me. I sit up and pull him into a kiss not caring where he had just been.

"Fuck me Bryan, Please." I mumbled between breaths. He kisses me again and scoots me back on the bed so my head is resting on the pillows again. Still kissing me he opens my legs and positions himself. I felt the head of his cock on my wet entrance. He slowly pushes until he reached my hymen.

"Shit, you're a virgin?" He rested his head on my chest, "How the fuck is someone like you a virgin?" I turn my head so he couldn't see my face.

"I was waiting for the right guy..." I kept looking away trying to get use to the feeling of his cock in me. He pushed further and i felt my hymen pop.

"AWW! Shit!" I didn't mean to say that out loud but I'm sure the pained expression on my face would have given me away anyway.

"Are you okay?" He holds perfectly still until I nodded my head for him to go further. He slowly finished pushing his member into me. It was the best feeling ever.

"Fuck me cowboy." I smile at him as i feel his cock pull out and slam back into me. His thick head stretching me. He doesn't have the longest cock like I've read in stories, he has about a 6 Inch cock, maybe a little less, but oh my god it feels so good. His cock thrusting in and out of me.

"Fuck Bryan. I'm gunna cum. don't stop please!" I moan thrusting my hips to meet his. He does a growl type moan in my ear and it pushes me over the edge.

"AWW!" My nails dig into Bryans back and he thrusts again and again until my orgasm subsides. I feel him pull out and he flips us so now I'm on top.

"Now you can Ride me cowgirl." he smiles a big smile and positions himself under me. I sink down on his cock and take in the feel of all of him in me. I go up and down on his waiting cock until I feel another orgasm.

" Cum on my cock " I kept riding him until he held my hips still and started plowing his cock into me faster than before and my climax hit hard.

"Son of a bitch!" I collapse on top of Bryan aware that his cock is still in me. I sit up again and begin riding his cock again.

" No no no. None of that. "He pulls me off of his cock." I'll come in your wonderful pussy if you do that." I move back on top of him and start riding his cock again. Every time he tried to get me off i slammed down harder.

"Mmmm. Katie dammit." I could see that he was trying not to cum but I wanted him to. I'm on birth control but I wanted to scare him so I didn't tell him I was. "Shit Katie I'm about to cum. I don't want to get you pregnant please." I started going faster. My own climax creeping up on me. I knew he was closer then I was so I reached between us and fingered my clit.

I put my mouth near his ear and whispered, "MMM. I'm gunna cum Bryan. I want you to cum in my pussy. Please" soon enough I felt his cock pulsate in me and the hot cum fill me.

"AWW. Fuck!" I once again collapsed on him and he just held me until his cock slipped out of my pussy.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had. Your pussy was so tight. But you might get pregnant." I shake my head and start laughing. "What? Was I really that bad?"

I lean up and kiss him passionately," No, I'm laughing because I'm on birth control and you were so worried," I smile at him," And you were the best fuck ever. I don't want anyone else to fuck me but you. Promise?"

"Promise. And your mine now. So don't even think about going to someone else." I nod and Bryan kisses my head. "Just wait till tomorrow. But right now, you need some sleep, yea?" I nod again and lean into his arms, us still completely naked and cum filled but I didn't care. I loved the sex smell that was filling the air and the sweat that was sticking to me. I want to go to bed every night like this, in Bryan's arms, naked, sweaty, and cum filled.

"Night Bryan. I love you."

"I love you too, more than you know."

I relax and fall asleep in his arms.