Katie and Willie Pt. 05

Story Info
Katie shows off her control of Willie to others.
7.4k words
4.52
28.2k
11
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Katie's Perspective

As I let them into the apartment, I knew they'd be shocked at what they saw, and I must admit I enjoyed that a bit.

Barb and Cheryl both gasped when they saw Willie in our small living room. He was wearing his cock cage and his and his choke chain collar, with the chain leash dangling from it. He was seated and tied to a wooden kitchen chair with his arms tied behind his back. His body was decorated with an intricate series of rope knots, and I was proud to say he looked a bit like a bug caught in a spider's web. I was getting pretty good at Shabari, erotic knot tying, if I do say so myself!

Willie was blindfolded, and in his mouth was a ball gag. On his head were his favorite noise cancelling headphones on which, he was listening to smooth jazz. I love Willie, but his choice in music is completely inexplicable. The music was loud enough to block his hearing of the outside world, but not so loud as to damage his ears. I take pride in how I protect and care for my property, and Willie is MINE!

He was calm, trusting in me, as his owner, to keep him safe and unharmed. His chin was tilted up a bit and his head, cocked, much like a dog does when he is listening for his mistress.

"Don't worry," I said, "Willie can't hear us or see us, and in fact, he doesn't even know you're here."

Barb spoke, a little shocked, "He doesn't know? Isn't that a little cruel and disrespectful?"

"I don't think so," I said, "When we both agreed that I would be the boss, and he would be in effect, my slave, he understood that he was giving up a significant amount of free will, and he would have to rely on my good judgement about stuff like this. Having you here, and whatever happens here this afternoon, is none of his business as far as I'm concerned."

Cheryl was in awe, "I think he's beautiful!"

This thrilled me, "Yes, a submissive man, waiting patiently for his lady to use him, is a beautiful thing! I absolutely love owning him."

Barb asked, "How did you get him to agree to being tied up?"

I said, "We are well past the point where either of us thinks I need him to agree to anything. He always does whatever I tell him to do, willingly and with enthusiasm, the second I tell him to do it." I paused for a second to gather my thoughts, "You know, with the right boy, it doesn't take much to get to that point! I had Willie doing whatever I wanted within the first month, maybe two, after I started dating him."

"How do you know if you have the right boy?"

"Now THAT is a good question! I decided when I left California to come to school here, that I was going to find my guy. So, I was pretty assertive with the guys that interested me, and if I liked him enough, I was flat out honest about what I wanted in a relationship. Guys are too afraid of what their friends will say to make that first statement of interest in this sort of thing. If a woman wants to be the boss, she's got to be brave and take the lead. I wish it were otherwise, but it is not."

Barb had an excellent question, one that took me back a bit. "What do the two of you want from your relationship?"

I took a breath and continued, "At some point, you will have to ask Willie directly about this, but I can tell you what I want out of our relationship. While we, kind of use the terms of 'mistress' and 'slave' quite a bit, it's more complicated than that."

"I want to be in a mutually respectful, and loving, relationship where Willie and I agree that I'm the boss and that he has to do what I say, at all times. I want Willie to understand that sometimes I will treat him like a traditional boyfriend, and eventually, a husband; but, depending on my mood, I might treat him like a slave, or a favorite pet, a houseboy, or even a bit of a whore."

"But," I said, "I really enjoy having him on his knees in front of me, waiting patiently for me to notice him and give him instructions. I absolutely LOVE knowing that he has surrendered completely to me, and I love knowing that he knows what that surrender means. That sense of power is as erotic as it can be."

"I want him to accept, that when my mood changes, he needs to adapt quickly so that he can be whatever I need him to be at that moment. This relationship will be hard on Willie, and I'm not sure that what I want is entirely do-able, if not, we will adjust our goals as we go along. But no matter what, I will be the boss and he will obey me. That part is non-negotiable"

There was silence from the three of us, then to break the silence, Cheryl spoke, "The ropes are beautiful, and I love how the network of knots leave his nipples and his cock cage free and unencumbered. I LOVE that cock cage!"

"Does it keep him from any sort of erection?"

I laughed, "You are correct! I'm fond of tease and denial, so I think a cage that allows him to respond physically a 'tiny bit' to the teasing, really enhances his frustration and the quality of his moaning and begging. But even when he is out of the cage, he understands that without my response, his pleasure is meaningless."

"For instance, the other day, I had him on his knees humping my leg like a dog, while I encouraged him on. It was very hot! Then I got a text on my phone that I had to respond to, which led to a series of texts, and I had practically forgotten he was humping my leg! After a bit, I guess the thrill was gone for him, and he asked for permission to stop and go down on me."

Cheryl was very enthusiastic, "I like the sound of that! What did you tell him?"

"I told him 'no' to remind him of his obligations to me. Then after a bit, I pushed him onto his back on the floor and rode him till he came."

I think the girls found this kind of hot, their faces had a lustful look to them, and they pressed their legs together. That is something I sometimes do when I'm horney and I'm not sure if it is appropriate or not.

Feeling a bit 'Devilish', I suggested that they should learn how to tease a man properly, and how we might approach this. "Since he thinks he is alone with me, I think so long as only one of us touches him at a time, he won't suspect he is at the mercy of three different girls."

Barb said, "You would let us play with him?"

"Well, as long as I'm here, supervising, and keeping him safe, I don't see why not. And frankly, part of my goal is to get you guys interested in this lifestyle! Taking a test drive is the first step in ownership of boys as well as cars."

Cheryl was all for it! "I'm in!"

Barb smiled, sheepishly, "I don't see how I can refuse, Willie is especially beautiful today! And I'd like a 'test drive' of a willing slave. But surely, Willie will notice that our hands and the way we touch him are different!"

I smiled at the thought, "Willie is a very empathetic boy who loves pleasing me, but he IS a guy after all! He will think with his dick as much as I will allow him to do so. If he asks, I'll tell him, 'it is none of his business, and not to bring it up again.' He will accept that, and no matter how much he wants to know what happened today, he will wonder in silence."

Cheryl gave a little laugh, "You're a cruel mistress!"

"Not cruel," I said, "I just know how to take care of my property. On one level, he will love the idea of not knowing who has used him and who has seen him at his most vulnerable!"

"Then can I play with him a bit?"

"Of course, Cheryl."

She walked over to him and cupped his balls in her hand. She gave a little squeeze and Willie jerked a bit and gave a little grunt. Cheryl lifted his prick still in its prison. I was surprised and strangely aroused by seeing this.

"It's heavier than I thought!" She whispered!

I smiled, "You should see him fully erect! He isn't a tall man, but he is a LONG man!"

Barb said, "My Turn!" and Cheryl backed away to allow Barb to explore Willie's captive body. "Oh, I want one of these! I wonder if they come in Black?"

I laughed at her joke, "I suspect they do, but a smart girl doesn't let them come at all!"

Cheryl was surprised and a bit confused, "He never gets to come? Didn't you just say. . . "

"Well," I said, "That was an exaggeration! He does get to come, maybe too often for his own good, but the way I look at it, as long as we are together, I own him, I own his dick and his balls, and I own the semen they produce. I should get to say when and how he spills."

"Makes sense to me," said Barb, always the down-state Republican, "it's the farmer who cares for the fields, that gets to harvest the crop."

"Exactly!" I agreed. I was really getting turned on, seeing Barb's dark fingers pinching Willie's pink nipples, was incredible. I could feel my juices starting to run down my leg. I wished that I had worn panties under my sun dress, but with what I hoped would occur, they would just get in the way later.

I wondered to myself if there was a female equivalent of a cuckold. But it wasn't the humiliation of seeing him in the hands of another woman, so much as it was the feeling I was getting from sharing him with my friends. I wasn't sure what to make of my reaction; or of what to call it.

I continued, "I see all this as training, not only for him, but for me as well. We have both agreed, that upon our marriage, Willie will give himself to me both body and soul. He will be my permanent, full time property. A slave, if you will. He is making a life time commitment to me. But agreeing to something, isn't the same as knowing it deep within your soul. My goal is to make sure that by the time of the wedding, we will both be ready for him to make this sacrifice for me."

"Isn't that a bit odd?"

"Not really Cheryl." He has presumably committed himself to the permanent state of lifetime slavery. As a slave, he should have no reasonable expectation of being set free, ever. Nor will our life together prepare him for freedom. I will make most of the decisions in our household."

I had the key to his cock cage on a little gold chain around my neck. The key usually rested between my breasts. I pulled it out and asked the girls if they wanted to see him erect. Their 'yes' was instantaneous, and enthusiastic.

I told them not to talk for a bit, so I could talk to Willie.

Once they were quiet, I removed his headphones, "Willie, I'm going to remove your cock cage, so I can play with you, and tease you some. I'm not going to remove your blindfold or your ball gag, you are just too cute, all tied up like this, and then I'm going to replace the headphones. So, I expect you to be a good boy and let me do what I want, OK?"

Willie nodded and made a guttural sound through his ball gag. The girls had a very difficult time remaining quiet, when they saw him try to speak though the gag, but they did so. I decided to give them a little show, "Willie, do you like being my slave?"

Again, Willie nodded and made that sound. "Do you want me to set you free?"

This time he shook his head 'no' vigorously, and I swear you could tell the difference between 'yes' and 'no' sounds he made. "Do you want to spend the rest of your life serving me?"

And for the third time, he nodded a 'yes' and made a sound. I said, "If you continue to be a good boy for me, I will keep you." With that, I replaced the headphones over his ears.

I looked at the girls, "You might want to come a bit closer, because usually, once I free him from his cage, his penis will get erect with no help from me. It's kind of a cool sight."

The girls got closer, and I knelt to manipulate the lock of the cage, I removed the stainless-steel sleeve, but left the scrotum ring on. That's way too much trouble to take off and then put back on for an hour or two of play.

As I predicted, after about 30 seconds, Willie started to get erect. It is a sight to behold, his cock is tiny and all wrinkled from being in the sleeve, and it's pale, and flaccid, and it looks defeated. Then, it realizes it is free, and it starts to thicken and straighten out. Slowly, it starts to stand up, and then Willie's, ahh. . . 'willie' starts to reach its impressive full growth.

"Wow!" Cheryl was impressed, "you said he was long, but didn't say anything about the girth!"

Barb added, "I like that auto-erect feature of the cock cage, he is ready for use almost instantly! To tell the truth, I always sort of believed the stereotype of the differences between black and white men, I'm happy it isn't true!"

I stroked his dick lightly, Willie moaned and tried to thrust his hips forward, but my rope work prevented it. He gave a frustrated little whimper. "I wanted to surprise you! I didn't mean to even talk about length, but it sort of just slipped out."

Barb giggled like a schoolgirl, "It's hard to think something that big could ever accidentally 'slip out'!"

Then I giggled like a schoolgirl and felt my juices flow again.

Then Cheryl said with awe in her voice, "If you love me, truly love me, you will let me ride him every once in a while!"

The three of us laughed, but I found this request almost erotic in nature, and again, I wondered why I wasn't feeling as possessive as I thought I should be feeling. After all, I owned a boy with the biggest dick I've ever seen. I OWNED a Boy! Shouldn't I want to keep him all to myself? But instead, I gave the girls a somewhat sardonic smile, and said, "If you get some slave boys of your own, maybe we can trade them every so often!" What was wrong with me?

To change the subject, I said, "Taking him right to the edge of an orgasm and then backing off so that he can't come, repeatedly, is a lot of fun, and makes him very obedient and submissive for several days. Watch how I do it!"

I pinched his nipples, kind of hard, and Willie tried to twist his body away from me, but his bindings prevented any significant movement. I noticed though, that his dick twitched, and engorged a little more. He can be a bit of a pain slut at times, especially when it's nipple play.

I kissed and lightly bit each of his nipples, and Willie rewarded us with a soft moan. Having him moan at that part, in front of my friends, made me weak in the knees. My hands wandered down his flat belly into his pubic hair. I pulled on the hair lightly, and he made a half grunting, half whining sound.

Then, I grabbed his dick with one hand, and used the index finger of my other hand and rubbed the meatus opening with it. His dick was already weeping pre-come, but this made it speed up. I let it cover the head, and drip down the shaft. I used my hand to lubricate it with his own juices.

Willie groaned quite loudly considering he had a ball gag in his mouth, and I smiled at the girls as I said, "The secret is knowing when to quit! It can be a bit of trial and error to learn his signals, especially since the guy frequently has never really paid attention to that point where he is about to come, he thinks he just comes! It is a learning experience for both of you, and it is important he knows that the goal of this is to keep him from coming at all! Unless, of course, you tell him to come. And at that point, it should be on command."

I continued to stroke Willie while the volume of his delicious moans had decreased. I could see from their expressions, that Barb and Cheryl, found his noise arousing.

Then Barb asked, "Does he find it painful?"

"I've asked Willie about this before, and he said it isn't physical pain so much as a psychic pain. But in truth, I don't let him go more than two or three weeks before I let him have an orgasm, so we don't really know about long term deprivation." I was a bit embarrassed about that last part, but I was a girl with strong needs.

Barb nodded her head in agreement with me, but I continued my explanation as I continued to stroke Willie. "See, Willie is now a slave, I own him. It is up to me to keep him well cared for. It's a bit like owning a dog, we have a moral obligation to keep the lives in our care, safe and healthy. Besides, I kind of like making him come, hearing the moans, and the begging, with him not knowing if I will allow it or not."

Cheryl spoke up, "I love his moaning! I want this for Steve and me!"

Just then, I could sense Willie was at that sweet point where I could make him happy, or not. I chose 'Not' and pulled my hands completely away from him. Willie groaned sweetly in frustration. His whole body was trembling.

"That's beautiful!" Barb said, "but how do you keep yourself from mounting and riding him?"

"I don't!" I said, "He exists to serve me, and my needs. I mount him when the mood strikes me, and with practice, I can still feel when he is about to come, so I can just stop moving, or stand up. His glistening dick is quite beautiful and erotic in its own right. Even though his deprivation is also mine in that case. That can be sexy too at times."

I continued, "I have to stop a bit earlier than with a hand-job, of course, especially if I stand up so that he slips out of me. If he does come, it is always his fault. Unauthorized orgasms are always a punishable offense."

"Ah," I was a bit hesitant to bring it up, but I found it sexy as hell, besides I really did think they needed to see how a girl could ride her boy without him squirting all over the place.

"I could, Ah, show you how I ride him, it's a much more intense torture for him, and the moaning and begging are exquisite! You really should hear it."

Cheryl had already found her 'inner domme' and she was up for anything I suggested, but I could see Barb wasn't fully convinced at this point.

"Do we REALLY need to watch you fuck Willie?", she asked.

"Of course not!" I replied, I was a little disappointed, but I hid it well. I kind of thought it would be sexy as all hell for them to watch me. I am such a pervert at times. "But I do think it is instructional in that it is a different technique than the hand job."

Cheryl spoke up, "Come on Barb! I really want to see this! And I KNOW you want to see it as well!"

Barb was wavering, I interpreted the look on her face to be one of lust, and a strong desire to let go and allow herself to enjoy watching me torture my boy. I decided not to wait for her to make up her mind; I threw my left leg over Willie's lap, moved my sundress out of the way, and mounted his dick in a quick sure motion. Willie rewarded us with a groan, which made all three of us giggle. Barb was fully on board! This was so sexy!

I spoke first, "He's a good boy! And he knows from experience what he is about to undergo. He knows I won't allow him to come, and if he did come, he would be severely punished after he licked me clean. Willie has a strong incentive to control himself, because if he doesn't, he knows I will!"

Actually, Willie and I had not really gotten into any sort of punishment routines yet, though I was beginning to feel that was something we would be working on before the wedding.

I began to ride him hard and he grunted with the rhythm of my gyrating hips. He felt so good! And having my best friends watch, was really turning me on. But it had to end, I could tell he was about to erupt, so I stood up leaving his wet dick open to the air. I'm pretty sure the sound Willie made through his ball gag was a pleading "n o o!" But of course, what he wants in this regard, is irrelevant, and always will be.

"This, Ladies, is how you tease and deny your slave boy! I can guarantee that he will be extremely obedient and submissive towards me indefinitely so long as he doesn't come! And when you get tired of fucking him, you can always sit on his face. I really like that part!"

Cheryl said plaintively, "But I LIKE making boys come!"

"The whole point of owning a boy," I replied, "is to give you the freedom to do whatever you want in your relationship with him. Tease and denial isn't the only way to control your boy!"

"Men are pretty easy to control, overall. A woman's body is a powerful tool, but when coupled with her imagination, no man can stand a chance of resisting. There are all sorts of ways to keep Steve obedient and submissive if you want to use them."

12