Katie Class President

Story Info
Katie was a very modest girl.
2k words
3.65
79.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zechs195
Zechs195
101 Followers

The characters are all seniors in high school meaning 18.

*

The sign read "Mandatory Assembly All Students 3rd Period" and underneath it said bold letters "Subject: Fighting on school property". Katie read it as she walked into school and was nervous whether this would require her participation. Katie, Short for Katelyn, was class president of the senior class and was often needed for this sort of function. Katie hated having to be in front of everyone especially when she was forced to give a speech or pretend to support a cause or function she didn't care about at all. She only ran for president because her parents forced her to, and she only won because no one else ran.

Katie was a very modest girl who hated the idea of people looking at her and always wore clothing representative of her very old fashioned upbringing. Katie always covered everywhere but her hands and her head. She stood about 5'2", she was very skinny, very pale, and had short brunette hair. She'd never believe it and nobody really acknowledged it, but she was pretty cute. She was much too concerned with her paleness and small boobs to think that was possible, and her shyness caused most of the other people at the school to see her as a geek.

The bell rang and she took off for homeroom. Sitting in her seat during the morning announcements she groaned when she heard: "Katelyn Smith please come to the principal's office." She took the hall pass from her teacher and left for the main office hoping it would have nothing to do with the assembly.

The principal, Mr. Jacobson, welcomed Katie into his office. "Miss Smith, thank you for coming. I bet you're wondering why I called you here. I need you for today's assembly."

Katie groaned in her mind nervously knowing she'd probably have to address the school.

Mr. Jacobson continued, "As you know, fighting between both the young men and women in our school is at an all time high. This is a very serious problem and for education's sake it must be stopped."

"How do you expect me to stop it, Mr. Jacobson?" Katie didn't understand how she could be useful where a member of the staff seemed just fine.

"I don't, Miss Smith, I expect our new policy to do that, but our new policy would look a lot better if it had student backing and was introduced by a student. You were the obvious choice."

Katie swallowed and said "Okay... What is the new policy?"

"Well Katie, I've talked it over with the police chief, the district attorney, and the school board and it was agreed that any person found responsible for starting a fight on school property would have to serve a week in jail, and depending on the circumstances the other participant would serve from one day to the full week as well."

Katie was shocked. ".But Mr. Jacobson, don't you think that's extreme?"

"Katie of course it is, but we're hoping with such a strong deterrent we'd never have to actually use it and with everyone's favorite class president delivering the news at the assembly I'm sure the students will understand its time to buckle down."

With that pronouncement Katie was dismissed and she went to her next class anxiously. Katie couldn't believe she was being forced to essentially tell the whole school if they get in a fight they're going to jail. She hated fights and all violence, but she thought detention was more than enough of a punishment.

While she walked back to class one of the class bullies and a notorious fighter gave her a dirty look. Sandra loved to bully Katie, often making fun of her clothes, and on more than one occasion made Katie cry. Katie hurried back to first period to avoid any unwanted confrontation. First and second period rolled by so quickly it seemed like minutes in between her meeting with Mr Jacobson and the assembly.

She nervously waited off stage as the principal called for the students to quiet down, then he called Katie to the stage. She received very little applause, mostly from other geeks. She looked at her notes and stuttered as she spoke "Thank you all for coming. as you all know its November and we've only been back to school a few months but we've already had almost 50 fights. That's more than one fight a day. So the school has decided to implement a new rule in hopes of stopping this." She swallowed and tried to hold back and impending panic attack. "Anyone participating in a fight on school will be forced to go to jail for one week".

The auditorium gasped, fell silent and then all booed. She felt like they were all booing at her and blaming her and some of them were. She started to tear up and ran off stage. Mr Jacobson then went on stage and without even speaking about the rule dismissed everyone.

Katie entered the hall wiping her tears around the same time everyone else was exiting the auditorium. She immediately felt everyone's glare towards her. Sandra approached her.

"you think people should go to jail just for throwing some fists?" She got right into Katie's face.

"No, I was just saying what they told me to..."

"I'm sure you were you little goody two-shoe bitch."

Katie was getting scared and upset. Then Sandra said the sentence that would change Katie's life forever. "Hit me!"

"What?" Katie was shocked.

"I said hit me!"

"No I don't fight, please leave me alone!" Katie was really scared.

"Bitch, I said hit me right now or I swear to god I will strip you naked right here in the hall in front of everyone!"

Katie tried to run but by now they were encircled by people and Sandra grabbed her arm. Katie knew she had to be kidding, 'No one could be that cruel,' she thought. But then Sandra reached for the bottom of her shirt and with almost no effort pulled it right over Katie's head.

Katie started to cry and become terribly embarrassed. No one had seen this much skin on her since she was in diapers, but there she stood with only a bra. Her bra was tan colored and completely covered her breasts. Katie as upset as she was was almost glad her mom wouldn't let her buy the sexy bras she's always wanted to have.

"Do you think I won't go further?!" screamed Sandra. "Hit me or I swear to god there won't be an inch of you the whole school hasn't seen."

Feeling she was left with no choice Katie punched Sandra right in the face. It had almost no effect but Sandra grew a huge grin. She jumped at Katie's legs and grabbed at her pants. Katie was trying to kick her away and fell to the ground. "Please stop!!" Katie screamed "you said you'd stop if I hit you"

"Ha ha, you bought that shit? No, you're gonna pay for what you're trying to do to us."

Katie tried to crawl away, kicking and screaming, but Sandra pulled her out of her pants socks and shoes. Katie stood up and looked as everyone staring at her in just her underwear. Her panties were just as conservative as her bra, but now she was now showing all but her most private areas to the whole school. She was bawling her eyes out from the embarrassment. She hoped someone would come save her or break up the fight but no one was coming to her aid. She was alone, circled by classmates who hated her, and face to face with a bully who was hell-bent on having the whole school see her whole body.

Sandra walked slowly up to her as Katie tried to back away from the bully. Katie felt her back hit the wall of students. Before she knew what happened someone unclasped her bra and pushed her forward towards Sandra and before she could do anything Sandra grabbed the front of her bra and pulled it off.

Katie's beautiful tits popped out for everyone to see. She had small pink nipples on her small but very perky tits. She shot her hands over her breast as quick as she could and tried to crouch down and cover herself as much as possible. Everyone was laughing and pointing but for the first time the guys were starting notice just how sexy Katie was. Not that made them want to stop Sandra, it just made them cheer harder.

Sandra walked behind Katie and pushed her hard in the back. It didn't hurt but it made her roll forward and ended up putting her ass straight up in the air. Sandra grabbed her legs so she couldn't right herself. Her arms and legs were spread out so her breasts were now on display for all to see. Katie looking upside-down up at Sandra pleading with her eyes as she bawled praying for an angel to come and save her or anything to stop what she knew was about to come next.

Sandra grabbed her underwear on both sides but before she pulled she looked at the crowd. "Should I stop?" she yelled to the crowd. Not everyone but almost everyone booed loudly. Sandra left one hand on Katie's leg and crouched down to look Katie right in her crying eyes. "Sorry Katie," she said with a wink and giggle. She flicked Katie's nipple causing it to go erect, a feeling Katie had never felt, and then in one swift movement popped up and pulled off Katie's panties. Katie breasts, pussy, and ass were now on display for everyone to see. She'd never told or showed anyone but she shaved her pussy because she wanted to feel more like a normal girl her age.

Katie was mortified. No one had seen her legs before, let alone her entire body. Her shapely beautiful ass was never noticeable in her big pants but now there was no need for an imagination. She couldn't stop crying and was having a panic attack. She was also terrified of what might come next.

"Stop right there!" screamed an adult from behind the crowd. It was Mr. Jacobson and he was with the school police officer, Officer Rodgers. They pushed there way through the crowd and saw the beautiful girl displayed for everyone to see. They couldn't say they didn't like what they saw, but as school officials they had to break it up. Officer Rodgers grabbed and cuffed Sandra as Mr Jacobson helped up Katie. It wasn't until he crouched down to help her up that he realized it was Katie who was the crying naked mess. He was overcome with guilt and felt like this was his fault. He took his jacket and threw it around Katie, covering most of her naked form.

"You're going to jail, Sandra" Said officer Rodgers, "and I can't say I'm not pleased it's you who gets to be the demonstration of our new program."

"Yeah, well I'm not going alone," laughed Sandra.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Jacobson also turned around to hear the conversation.

"I didn't even throw the first punch," said Sandra. "She started it!"

The two adults turned to Katie. "Is this true?"

"No... Well yes... she forced me to!" Katie cried. "I had no choice!" she pled, hoping they would understand her situation.

Mr. Jacobson looked at Katie "And to think I felt bad for you. It looks like you got yourself into this mess, Katie. Rules are rules!" Katie started bawl again and Mr. Jacobson did something that surprised everyone, even Sandra. He took his jacket back! Katie stood there naked again in front of everyone.

"Hands behind your back" said Officer Rodgers. Katie, who was trying to cover herself with one hand over her crotch and another across her boobs, was forced to uncover herself and let everyone see her in her right side up glory. Any guy who said they didn't have a hard-on for this sight was either gay or lying. She was cuffed and alongside Sandra she was walked naked the longest way possible through the school to the front doors. The news of what happened spread like wildfire, and everyone rushed into the halls to catch a sight. Katie hung her head in shame and embarrassment and Sandra sported a huge grin.

Zechs195
Zechs195
101 Followers