Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran a thumb along the underside of his cock towards its head, pushing out a drop of pre-cum. I caught it with the tip of my finger and brought it to my lips.

"You taste good Daddy. Let's see what you think of me."

I collected my juice on a finger and fed it to him.

"Well? Good enough for dessert?"

He did not answer, but rolled me on my back and licked my clitoris once, hard. I squealed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, it feels so good Daddy." I continued to yelp my joy as Daddy munched on my cunt.

He grazed awhile. He was in no hurry; he was just trying to figure out what made his little girl happy. His fingers were not idle. Using the liquid flowing from me as lubricant, he explored the lips of my pussy, my vagina and my labia, the inside of my thighs, my stomach and tits, and then along my perineum until he bumped into the butt plug.

That startled by usually unflappable father.

"Pumpkin, what's this."

I rolled over presenting my ass to my father. "It's a butt plug. I'm a virgin back there. Interested?"

Dad was startled; this had come from left field.

"Your Mom, she never...."

"That's what she told me. I've never done it either. So I thought, this is one place where I'm 100% virgin and I want you to be the one to take it. Can you take the plug out."

He was hesitant and careful, but removed it. It came out with a gentle pop, sending shivers down my spine.

I looked over my shoulder at him. He was still unsure. Maybe a little joke?

"Daddy, I've always wanted to say this to you. Kiss my ass"

He smiled and cupped my ass cheeks. He kissed and licked my buttocks, throwing in a small bite here and there, moved to my perineum, and then started licking down the crack of ass. Daddy had me exactly where he wanted; I was squirming, wanting the action to move forward. He concentrated on my asshole, starting slowly but soon attacking it with fervor. He had me whimpering like a dog in heat. He slid his wet tongue around and then inside my butt. My sphincter relaxed and yielded as he probed me with his tongue, testing my readiness and desire.

I found myself pushing my ass into his face. I tried to clench my ass cheeks around him, like I was massaging his face with my buns. I wasn't very good at it. I would some day, but this first time, not so good. I relaxed, deciding to be more passive, to simply enjoy his oral assault.

"Lick me, Daddy. It feels so good."

He pulled his tongue from inside my butt and lapped at my pulsating sphincter, enthralling it, twisting his tongue into it, digging at it; soon he had it winking open and shut at his command.

My pussy was in flames. I lifted my hips and reached under myself, took his hand, and drew it to my vagina. He ran his thumb along the entrance to my sex. I tugged again, dragging his wet thumb to my soaked labia, centering it on my blood engorged clit.

"Daddy, here, rub me here. Do it while you lick me. It feels so good." I tried to keep encouraging him, but my voice soon degenerated into simple bestial panting.

Daddy kept swirling tight circles around the opening to my rectum. I reached back and spread my asscheeks for him. Daddy pried his tongue into my asshole, driving it in and out of the twitching opening. He told me later it was snapping, biting and nipping at his tongue like a hungry animal.

An orgasm was galloping towards me. Juice was dripping from me and Daddy, sensing my need, caught my clit between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it back and forth.

"Keep licking... almost there...." I gasped.

He kept going, licking, sucking, lapping at my asshole. I pushed my hungry sex into his hand. I was buffeted by waves of pleasure from my cunt and asshole. I lost the ability to distinguish them, and it was a single tidal wave that consumed me.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, don't stop, don't...., OH, DaaddDDYYYY, YEAH, OH YEAH!!!!"

Daddy kept his face firmly planted in my ass cheeks as I twisted and shouted through my orgasm, pressing my face into the bed and wildly gyrating my backside. His tongue and thumb kept up the pressure until, finally, my erratic grinding and humping pushed his thumb off my clit. He immediately sank it into my tight hot wet pussy. My vagina heaved and squeezed down. I came again, not as hard, but hard enough. I blacked out.

The next thing I knew I was laying on the bed, breathing heavily. Mom was right, Dad knew how to use his mouth. I was ready for him to enter me.

"Daddy, there's some lube in the drawer, by the bed, please get it, please."

Daddy smeared lubricant on the opening of my anus. When it was throughly coated, he pushed the lube into my asshole with one finger, then, stretching me further, with two. I inhaled sharply, but found the pain more in the anticipation than in reality. Dad waited and let me relax. When I was ready for more I pushed back at his fingers. Daddy increased the pressure on my anus, stretching it further, and then a third finger eased about an inch into me. His fingers were warm and I felt stuffed, but in a good way, as if I had eaten a bit too much of a wonderful meal. I resolved to let myself experience what was about to happen, to be calm and unafraid, knowing I could trust my gentle experienced lover. After he throughly lubricated my asshole he spread the oil the length of his dick, placed his hands on my sides, and walked his body forward. I reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them for him. My dark pink asshole was dilated and glistening.

He placed the head of his cock at the opening. He pushed, but tentatively. He was concerned about how much force to use.

He started to speak, "Pumpkin,,,,"

I recognized that tone of voice, the one that let me know he didn't want to hurt his baby. Before he could say anything more, I said, "Yes Daddy, 100% sure. Never so sure."

He increased the pressure. My sphincter pulsed and stretched. I forced herself to relax. The pressure was intense and I felt the ring open slightly. In a quiet, innocent, almost girl-like voice, I said, "Daddy, push again."

He did and the tip of his cock sank an inch into my ass. It hurt, but I didn't object. Daddy's sighs told me how much he enjoyed; he told me later it felt like easing into hot butter. The sound of his pleasure sent a shock wave through my pussy.

"Wait a sec," I said. I squeezed and relaxed my anal muscles a few times, acclimating myself to his pole. Dad's reactions to the squeezes, his low whimperings of pleasure, made my pussy heat up even more.

"Ooh, that's nice, Daddy. Okay, give me more more."

He pulled back a bit and then sank another couple of inches in my back door.

"How is it pumpkin?"

I looked back, ran my tongue over my lower lips, and with my eyes smoldering with smoky-sexy lust, purred, "It's nice, so nice, oh Daddy, I should have asked Mommy to share you with me years ago."

Daddy sank further into me. His eyes glazed over. He was getting lost in the sensations, his attention turning from me to what my asshole was doing to his cock.

"Fuck honey, the deeper I go, the hotter and tighter you get."

I was finding I liked it, and not just because it was pleasing my Daddy. There were, nerve endings in my butt I had never imagined.

"Daddy, it's starting to feel good, sooo gooood. Put it all the way in."

He ground himself the rest of the way into my ass. I shuddered and then squawked in delight, making the bed bounce beneath me. I felt his pubic hairs on my ass cheeks. He lowered his body to mine and for the moment we were both still.

"Oh Daddy, you're so big. Gimme a second, that's it, hold still, I need some time to adjust, to let my body get used to it, okay."

He kissed my ear, his way of saying he understood. I recalled my yoga classes, took deep breaths and let them out, slowly. Daddy's hands ran along my sides and then slipped underneath my body to my tits. Goose bumps erupted all over my body. My butt hole started tingling.

"Daddy, I'm ready, but go slow at first, let my asshole mold itself to your cock, your beautiful fat cock. On Daddy, I love fucking with you, this is my dream come true."

Daddy pulled back until he was almost all the way out. His intense breathing let me know how much he loved my hot tight young virginal ass. I moaned and my body shook, it was feeling so good; it was some bizarre combination of pain and pleasure I would have thought impossible.

He paused and then worked himself back into me. I arched my back and raised my ass to provide him a better angle. Inch by inch he slid back into me, my entire asshole, from the anal ring to its deepest depths yielding, welcoming, soon craving, this intrusion. He was all the way inside me; my Daddy's cock completely filled me.

"Uh uh, Daddy, this is awesome. I've never, never..., never felt anything like it before."

He reached the bottom and then pulled back again until only his cockhead was inside me. Then, as before, he sank back into me, slowly, carefully.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock is so fucking big."

"Pumpkin, your asshole, it's so tight. Am I hurting you?"

I tilted my head and shoulder so I could look back at my Daddy. He was such a beautiful handsome man and from now on he would be my beautiful handsome lover. I would share a bed with my parents.

"Oh no Daddy, it's wonderful, so wonderful. It's time Daddy, do it faster, do it harder."

Daddy hesitated. I circled the shaft of his cock with my fingers, squeezing it tightly.

"Please," I pleaded.

Daddy pushed into me, but only half way. My fingers had gotten in the way! I let go of his cock, "Oh Daddy, I want the whole thing." He obliged. Then, as my twisting body and primal moans made clear how much I wanted it, he started to ream me out, at first hesitatingly but soon faster and harder. Daddy's fat cock was fucking my asshole. I started to move with him, shoving my ass into his hips. I ran a hand underneath me, fingering my clit. My cunt tingled as Daddy moved his perfect fat hard dick in and out of my butt. Daddy's hand replaced mine, rotating in a circle just above my clitoris. The intense pleasure in the depths of my rectum merged with the electric shocks filling my cunt. I raised myself from the bed on my elbows to get more leverage and fucked back into my Daddy. My hair flew freely around my head and my tits swayed under my body in time with the impact of our bodies.

Daddy was no longer focused on his little girl, he was focused on his little girl's hot tight ass. He slapped one of my ass cheeks smartly. That sent a wave of pleasure through my body and another tide of juice into my already drenched pussy.

"Oh Daddy, do that again!!! Fuck her, fuck your little girl! "

He slapped the other cheek, eliciting low passionate growls, and grabbed my hips and pulled me hard back into him, ramming me harder, pushing himself even deeper into me then he had before.

I felt the pressure build within me. I watched Daddy's cock moving in and out of my rectum in a bedroom mirror. My Daddy, my beautiful sweet Daddy, was taking me like I had spent years hoping he would. The pressure kept building, seemingly without hope it would ever be released. I felt like I might explode. Then I felt it, a short soft burst of electricity. All the pent up energy flowed from my cunt and asshole and into my thighs and chest. My world shattered and this very excited teen-ager right rocketed over the edge.

"Aaah, aaah, AAAAHH," I whimpered as my orgasm crushed down on me; my cunt and asshole combined into the blazing center of my universe. My rectum fluttered and quivered and my asshole locked down like a vise. Daddy emitted a low guttural growl and shot his load inside me, flooding my asshole with his semen. That sent me off again and I jerked beneath him, sheets of colors bursting in my skull. I was immersed in another divine orgasm, my consciousness consumed by the fire ravaging my prone exhausted satiated happy body.

When I came back to the world I was lying on the bed, Daddy on top, his cock still in my asshole. He was pulling it out! I didn't want him to leave. I tried to tell him, but in the midst of my post-orgasmic haze I could not manufacture a sentence and even my perfect Daddy couldn't possibly decipher my small girlish happy chirps. I felt liquid pooling in the cleft of my butt; when Daddy pulled out of my ass he must have dragged some of his cum with him. He lay on his back next to met. That's when I heard a third voice.

"My god, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Honey, I'm lifting the no back door rule." I felt the bed move; someone else had gotten on. I turned my head to look to my left and pushed a few disorganized strands of hair out of my eyes. Still, it took me a second to figure out the obvious. "Mama?"

12