Katie Meets her Master

Story Info
Katie is a wild girl that secretly likes to be dominated.
2.6k words
3.84
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-written by jd2016.

*****

Kate Jacobs was a 24 year secretary for one the most powerful law firms in the country. Kate, or Katie, as everyone called her was petite women at 5'5" with 34c breast. Katie had brown, curly hair to her shoulders blades that was like silk. Katie was a wild child that always did whatever she wanted. No matter the consequences. Or no matter who got hurt. Everyone loved Katie, and did whatever she asked of them. Despite being a wild child and living her life to the fullest, Katie had a secret that NO One knew about. Katie loved to be tied up. She loved being tortured. She loved being a slave, pet girl, a sub. Katie always wanted to serve a master, but the problem was that she could never find anyone that was strong enough to control her.

Saturday night found Katie home alone. She was trying to unwind a little before bed, reading, catching up on some TV, and surfing personal ads as a guilty pleasure. She was enjoying some alone time this evening and was looking forward to some decent shut eye, yet at the same time, there's this small part of her that was craving a little adventure, a little excitement, and was secretly wishing there was something more in store for her before this night comes to an end.

As she was clicking through the personal ads, she began to feel that familiar tingle. That ache deep in her body that wanted to be filled, that needed to be filled.

Katie's mind begins to wander; she starts feeling an all too familiar heat building deep within her. Her eyes close as her hand slowly moves down her body, across her breasts, down her stomach, and eagerly slips inside of her panties. She gently bites her lip, and Katie imagines a handsome stranger walking through that door, her door, right now...

He enters the room, and finds Katie there, laying on her back, resting, with her thighs parted ever so slightly. He walks over, leans down towards her legs, and as his face reaches Katie's calves, he gently begins kissing his way up the insides of her legs. Approaching Katie's, inner thighs, the kissing turns to licking, his hot, wet, tongue moving further up the inside of her parted thighs.

As he moves a bit further up he closes his eyes and catches the intoxicating scent of what's to come, and feels something warm approaching his face, and his mouth. He opens his eyes, and the licking turns to gentle kissing once again, slowly, mere inches away from Katie's pussy which has already become a bit wet from anticipation.

Slowly, he removes his lips from Katie's inner thighs, and places his open mouth, and tongue, mere centimeters from that sweet, hot, wet spot which has appeared on the front of her panties. They're now soaked, and with one finger he easily peels them aside. Now his mouth is so close, and if he just stuck out his tongue ever so slightly Katie would feel it, but he makes Katie wait for it.

Now, Katie can feel his hot breath on her bare pussy, and it was all Katie could do not to grab the back of his head and violently force his mouth onto her moist slit. He hears a small whimper escape from Katie's lips, he smiles to himself and presses the entire length of his tongue against her now wet pussy; licking it hard it hard from bottom to top.

Once his tongue finds Katie's hard clit, he stops for a moment, then presses it into Katie even harder so that the pressure makes Katie feel like Katie could cum almost instantly. For a moment Katie is very still, then slowly, Katie begins grinding her pussy back and forth, up and down, against his hot, wet, tongue.

It is at this point that he rips Katie's panties off of her body and slides a finger deep inside her now dripping pussy. He hears Katie moan loudly, and he slips a second finger inside of her. He begins steadily sliding his two fingers in and out of her pussy. After several minutes of doing this, he finds he's able to slide a third finger inside. He presses them up inside Katie as far as he can, and the feeling of intense pressure from his hand makes Katie's toes curl.

Starting slowly, and gradually building momentum, he begins pumping all three fingers in and out of Katie; all the while Katie's grinding her clit into his hungry mouth. At this point, Katie is moaning uncontrollable, and the only thing in the entire world Katie now want, is for him to make her cum.

Katie woke up Saturday morning feeling refreshed. Choosing to stay in was the right decision for her. Now she can fresh face for Monday morning, as she was to start work on a new project for the company.

Charles was a new hire for the law firm and he was tasked to start a new project that would require him to work closely with another co-work for long periods of time. Charles has no idea who this person was nor did he care. Charles meets Katie for the first time that Monday morning, to Charles he saw a pretty female and that was it. But to Katie, she saw something that made her heart race. It was not that he was good looking in a classical way, he was more rugged. He had this way about moving his body, his self-assure that had her intrigued.

As Katie and Charles began to work on the project, Katie was up to her usual antics, but no matter what she did Charles would always put a stop to it. Katie was trying to make Charles go along with her way of thinking on a certain aspect of their assignment and Charles was having none of it. Charles saw a pretty that people would do anything for; Katie saw a ruggedly good looking guy that intrigued but was not her type. The first of working together, they got along great. But as time moved on, their working relationship begin to deteriorate. The more Katie would try to get Charles to do things her way, the more Charles would let his Dominance show. Charles was a take charge alpha male; things were either done his way or no way. At work Charles was laid back dominance, but he still had an air about him that demand attention. To Katie, all she saw was a good looking face, but there was something about him that drew her.

As Charles and Katie continued to work closely together, their working relationship began to suffer. Katie felt that Charles was too uptight, and Charles felt that Katie was too silly; he would, often times, wonder how was it that she came to work out a powerful law firm?

"Don't do that."

"Finish this."

"You're Late."

"Bring me coffee."

These were some of the orders that Charles would give to Katie. Katie did not the way he was ordering, commanding her to do things.

One of the secretaries suggested that they go out for coffee and work out their differences. That is when things began to change for Charles and Katie.

Outside of work Charles let his dominant nature come through. And this is where Katie found what was so intriguing about Charles. Katie Had a sense of what Charles really was, a dominant some one that could take control and possess her body, someone that would own her soul and bend it to their will.

After their meeting at Starbucks, Charles knew one thing he had to have Katie. He needed to possess her and make her his.

Charles had to have her; after meeting and talking with her at the Starbucks. Charles knew that he had to have her. Her innocence called to him. Her beauty called to him. He wanted to be able to call her and hear her call him master. Charles set up a date to meet her again. He wanted to spend quality time with her, to begin training her to be his.

They decided to meet at the Starbucks again; when she got his message saying he was almost there her heart starting beating a little bit faster. She went to stand outside, and when his car slowed down to pick her up she quickly opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hello Sir." she said with a smile on her face.

"Hello." he said back and started driving. They drove to the hotel again, she waited in the lobby as he went to the receptionist to rent a room.

Upon entering the room, they both took off their shoes, he told her to strip down to just underwear and a bra as he turned on the heat.

"Yes Sir." He sat down on the chair and motioned her to kneel at his feet. She started to massage his feet as he silently watched her. After a few minutes of silence, he put his hand on her head and she stopped, looking up at him.

He got off the chair and told her to take her bra off and sit down. She replied with a "Yes Sir." and sat down, automatically placing her hands behind her back and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She didn't hear him moving, but felt his hands tracing up her legs, along her stomach and to her breasts the light touch made her crave more, and she pushed her body towards him.

He told her to repeat the statement. She took in a big breath and said, "You are my Master and I belong to you," she said letting out the breath with the words.

"One more time." he whispered, hands roaming down.

"You are my Master and you own me." she said, louder this time.

"One more time." he told her, and as she started saying the words his hand slipped down into her underwear and started rubbing her clit. He put one hand on her face, fingers going inside her mouth and she started to suck on them. "One more time." He moved to put his knee between her legs, whole body pushing up against her.

"You are my Master and you own me." she said into his chest.

She was moaning, wanting more and moving her hips to push against him, as she was about to climax he slowed his movements, pulled his knee out from between her legs and pulled away a bit. She wanted to pull him back, move her hands and grab him, but she knew she could not.

He went over to the side table and pulled something out of his bag, she stayed in the chair, waiting for his command. He came up behind her, placing hands on her shoulders.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Amazing, Sir," She said with a big smile on her face. She couldn't help but smile.

"Good, good." he said as he moved back to the table. "We are going to do something new today," he said, "Stand up, take off your panties and lie down."

"Yes Sir." She replied, and laid down on her side, looking over at him. In his hands was a pair of black cuffs. Her eyes were stuck on them; a nervous, excited energy possessed her. He put the cuffs around each wrist, moving her to her back in the center of the bed. He told her to close her eyes as he connected ropes to the cuffs and tied her to the bed frame. She felt him move off of the bed, could hear some shuffling around and felt a ribbon being placed over her eyes.

He tied the ribbon around her head, she closed her eyes as he fastened the knot and blocked out her view. Her hands tied to the bed frame. She laid there motionless. He moved off the bed, and when he came back she could feel him sitting on her left side.

She felt the light touch of a feather on her legs, slowly moving up her body and along her bare chest.

"Repeat please." he said to her.

"You are my Master and you own me."

"And the other one?"

"Sir, do you have any needs that I may serve?"

"Yes," he said, leaning closer.

"Do not cum until I allow you to."

She smiled and replied: "Yes Sir."

"Repeat."

"You are my Master and you own me." she said, a smile returning to her lips as the words floated out.

After the feather had caressed each part of her body, travelling along each arm and each long leg it was placed aside. She could feel him shifting his weight, reaching for something. When she felt his hands on her body again she felt shivers, the touch of his warm hands chased out any other thoughts she could have. She became completely focused on his touch.

"Where are my hands?" He asked her.

"My stomach."

"And now?"

"My legs..."

"And now?"

"My thigh..."

"Now?"

"My stomach."

"Now?"

"My breasts.," she smiled deeply, showing her teeth a moment.

"And now?" he asked as his hands moved back down her body.

"My pussy," she said, another smile illuminating her face. She moaned as he rubbed her clit with his fingers, slowly putting a finger inside her. When he put his finger inside her mouth she tasted herself. She slowly started sucking, licking the taste off his finger.

He placed one hand over her heart as the fingers she had been sucking traveled back down.

"Remember, you are not to cum until I allow you to," he told her.

"Yes Sir," came her prompt reply.

He started massaging her clit, starting with slow movements, moving faster as she moaned, putting a finger inside her as she started to move along to his rhythm. He could see her body shaking with desire, hips moving up and down as she tried to push up against his hand. When he could see she was on the verge of an orgasm he stopped and started moving slowly again. Letting her lay still for a moment before he moved faster, harder, bringing her back to the edge as she pushed up against his hand, wishing her hands were free so she could pull him on top of her and have him inside her. Right when she was on the verge of orgasm he slowed down again. Took his finger from inside her and massaged her clit.

"Repeat."

"You are my Master and you own me," She said, out of breath.

"Now the other one."

"Sir, do you have any needs that I may serve?"

"Yes. When you are about to cum, you must ask my permission first."

"Yes Sir," came her reply.

"Good girl," he said as he started moving slowly again. When he could feel her pushing up against his hand he put a finger inside her, still rubbing her clit with his thumb. He could feel her heart beating faster, could hear that she was filled with lust.

Through her moans she asked, "Sir, may I cum please?"

"Yes," he replied, as she loses control and falls into an orgasm, breathe catching and body convulsing. Her mind goes blank as if nothing else matters in the world except for what she is feeling right then. When it is over she collapses onto the bed, arms moving as if to wrap them around herself.

Her Master covers her up with the blanket to her neck and asks. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing," she answers.

"Please repeat."

"You are my Master and you own me."

"That's right." His smile broadens at that and he gets off the bed, going to untie the ropes from the frame. He tells her that she can take the blindfold off now, and climbs underneath the blanket with her. She rests her head on his arm, breathing him in, feeling content wrapped within his embrace.