Katie, My Little Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure," She said. I hopped off the bed finding some energy in reserve and made a dash for the door and opened it so I could look outside. Sure enough Melissa was outside just starting to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going young lady? Get your ass back here!" I said sternly.

She turned around and walked back towards me with her hands clasped behind her back. I held the door open wide for her and she studied my naked body as she walked slowly through the door into my apartment and I closed the door behind her.

"Is the other girl still here?" Melissa asked as she looked nervously around.

"She's a little tied up right now, but please have a seat," I said pointing my open hand towards the sofa. Melissa moved over and took a seat.

"Something to drink? A water?" I asked.

"Thank you," She said politely. I went to the kitchen and took three water bottles from my refrigerator and brought them into the living room area where Melissa was and opened one and gave it to her. She touched it to her lip-glossed lips and took a sip then held it between her thighs.

"Is there any confusion about your being here?" I asked.

"I don't think so," She said. "You're not going to hurt me are you?"

"Heavens no... what would make you think that?" I asked as I took another sip.

"You caused quite a stir in our theatre tonight," She said.

"What was said?" I asked.

"They said you were fucking guys in the theatre," She said.

"That never happened," I explained.

"I thought the stories were exaggerated," She said and took another sip.

"Since I'm naked you should be offering to make yourself naked," I said, as I looked her.

"I'm sorry, I should have been more aware," She said and even as she started to stand she was undoing the buttons on her embroidered work uniform which identified her as an employee of the Cine-Arts theatre. Beneath the blouse she wore a delicate lace bra which held her contained most of her C-cup breasts and was so lacy I could see her areoles and nipples through the lace material. With her blouse and bra removed she undid the snap of her jeans and shimmied the denim material down her tight thighs until she could pull them off and was left standing in her black lace trimmed panties.

"You're quite beautiful," I said as I admired her body and hoped Katie would enjoy it as well.

"Thank you, I do a lot of swimming," She said as she pulled her panties down to expose a perfectly shaped heart trimmed in her blond pubic hair.

"Who's the heart for?" I asked.

She looked down at her body as if she'd forgotten she'd trimmed that way and then looked up to me and said, "You".

"Of course it is," I teased, and admired her quick wit as I took her hand in mine and together we walked to my bedroom where she saw Katie lying and waiting for us to returned with her arms and ankles still secured.

"She really has a magical tongue... I think you'll enjoy the ride," I whispered, and Melissa mounted Katie's face and rode her as hard as I did while I watched for a bit, but then found my 8" strap-on and harnessed it to my hips. I was just finishing as Melissa screamed, expressing her orgasmic pleasure and lowered her face down towards Katie's pussy and began to lick her while she continued to grind against Katie's face.

I touched my hand between Melissa's pussy and Katie's mouth and felt how wet she was. Melissa raised up slightly to my touch, enough that I could move forward behind her and between her open thighs to press the head of my strap-on between her lips and slowly enter into her as Katie returned her tongue to her pussy as well.

I fucked and Katie licked, and Melissa screamed for more and more and more.

Katie was released from her bondage and the three of us exchanged positions so many times that night it was hard to know which pussy was being licked by which tongue. I kept the strap-on so they know if they were getting fucked it was coming from me and I rode each of them several times just because I could and wanted to.

Melissa stayed well past the time she said she absolutely had to go or she would be in trouble, so I assumed when she did get home she was in trouble. We didn't exchange numbers, but she has my address if she wants to return to me and I would like that to happen but can't control it.

Katie and I had a conversation about how she wanted to see more of me and I was certainly interested in possessing more of her.

12