Katie Reviews "The Connector"

Story Info
Katie reviews her new oral sex bondage toy.
2.2k words
4.27
25.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,514 Followers

Please note that this is a fictional review about a fictional product.

*****

Hello all! I'm going to tell you about 'The Connector', a lovely little bondage toy that I've been testing. If you like the idea of guaranteed oral sex, day and night, then maybe this will be one for you.

Let me try and describe it. It's a very simple device really. It has two steel loops each covered with a soft layer of rubber. One goes around your waist and one around your thighs. The loops are shaped like a belt, about an inch wide and just under a meter in circumference. The two loops are joined together by two short lengths of chain.

Each steel loop has a lock with a one way ratchet. It's a bit like handcuffs. It's easy to tighten the loops and there is a lovely clicking noise as the steel slips through the lock. But without the key, there is definitely no way to reopen it.

The Connector is based on the fact that the human body contains a very secure vice. Thighs! The legs contain some of the body's strongest and largest muscles. This device lets you 'lock' the vice.

You stand in the middle of the steel loops and slide them up your body until one loop is around your waist and one is around your thighs. Then you tighten them up! The first thing you realise is that your legs are now locked together, which is a fun restraint in itself. No chance of you walking off anywhere like that!

Now just imagine that I put someone's head between my thighs, positioned nice and tightly with their neck pushed up into my crotch. It does happen! Now with my thighs wrapped around their neck, I tighten the steel loops. Opps! That person's head is now a permanent fixture in my crotch. Mmm! If I can't open my legs, then they can't get their head out, it's as simple as that. The 'vice' is locked.

There's no need to tighten the loops too tightly. In particular take care with the loop around your thighs. It may feel erotic to have your legs tightly bound, but it can make for scarily tight head scissors for your 'victim'. Remember that without the key there is no way to unlock the steel loops and release the pressure exerted by your thighs. Thigh muscles are large and strong and can be very intimidating at close quarters.

I found that I didn't need to tighten the steel loops very much to make it impossible to escape. Everything after the first few clicks is simply to cater to your own sadistic tendencies.

The locks on the two loops are keyed alike, but only one key is provided. It's crazy cruel that something so inescapable and binding should have no means of back up escape. If you want to give the key to a friend for a little power play, as I did, then that friend really does have all the power.

Initially, I tried 'The Connector' on my personal assistant, Laura. She's straight, but is happy to help with some girl on girl action from time to time. I slipped off my skirt, nice little draper mini skirt, and stepped into the device. Tightening the first loop around my waist felt sexy, the heavy locking mechanism just kind of purrs.

I lay on the sofa in my office and watched while Laura tentatively placed her head through my legs so that she was staring right at the front of my panties. That alone felt erotic. She smoothed her long dark hair back behind her head and tried to keep her nose clear of the black silk underwear that only just contained me (yes, I chose my panties specially!). Her coyness was so sweet and so inappropriate given how connected we were about to become. Even 'down there' she was totally professional.

My partner, Elena kindly offered to 'zip' us up and of course I helped by squeezing my thighs together. Again the locking mechanism felt very final. The chains between the steel loops are not that long which meant that poor Laura's neck had to stay firmly in my crotch, the steel loop around my thighs stopped her from moving her head further down my legs. Just as well for her that my panties were clean!

I found that the rubber lining made it very comfortable to wear. Laura seemed to find it comfortable as well. I may be a tall, slim thirty year old woman, but there is still enough padding around my thighs to provide a very secure trap. My thighs had certainly become a major feature in Laura's little world.

Elena helpfully looked after the 'only' key and was even kind enough to 'accidentally' take it with her when she went to buy us coffee. This gave Laura and I plenty of time to test The Connector's claim to be escape proof. And I can confirm that the claim is true.

There was no possible way for Laura to squeeze her head out, not from between my thighs anyway. It wasn't even possible for Laura to turn around so she could face away from my crotch. Sorry girl, you're staying down there! My thighs gripped her neck just too tightly. Picking the locks looks as though it'd be really hard and cutting the steel would be almost impossible with it wrapped so snugly around my body. Extracting Laura's head from between my thighs without the key really seemed impossible. If Laura and I had been the only two people left in the world right then, we would have lived out our days joined together. Mmm, that would be interesting.

Laura played along and she really did want to escape. Keeping her face clear of my panties seemed to be her first priority, or at least it was until I suggested that we might be able to escape if I lay on my front. Of course we couldn't, but it did force Laura's face up against my clit. Poor girl looked totally flustered when I finally let her breathe. She even started to pull pathetically at the high security lock around my thighs, desperate for the steel loop to open and to let her out.

After a while I sat on the edge of the sofa with Laura kneeling dutifully on the floor in front of me. My long slim thighs looked bigger than usual with Laura's sweet round head sticking out from between them. Laura's smile was slightly more nervous than usual, but otherwise she giggled and fidgeted just as she always did. Her red lips were so close it was frustrating. At least I had the satisfaction of knowing that she wasn't going anywhere. It felt good to be using my sexy slim body to imprison her. I was in no rush for Elena and the key to return.

This device would be great for playing pranks on your friends. One minute they've passed out on your sofa after a few drinks, and the next they're intimately connected, with no key in sight.

Another nice trick is to wear 'The Connector' over a skirt. As punishment for her prolonged coffee date with the key, it was Elena's turn next. This time I wore a knee length denim skirt. I pulled it up at the back so Elena could get her head in between my legs and then pulled it back down around her neck. Elena was now in her own private cocoon.

This time once the steel loops had been ratcheted around my body, they gripped the thick denim fabric of my skirt and once fully tightened there was no way to slide the skirt out from underneath. So not only was Elena 'locked in the vice', but her head was also enclosed inside my skirt and without the key, neither of us could get her out.

Laura had personally 'zipped' us together, and had deliberately overemphasised the 'z' of 'zip' as she sealed Elena inside. When testing out new bondage equipment I do like to let Laura hold the key. She's a cute little twenty something, yes. She also wears the tightest of tight miniskirt and with no pockets she always tucks the key into the skirt's waistband. If you let her keep the key for long enough, it tends to fall down into her underwear. This is followed by the cutest look and little dance as she tries to retrieve the key from its new home. I sent Laura back out to the main office so that the key could make its journey of discovery into my blonde PA's crotch.

Elena and I continued to fully explore the Connector, or at least Elena continued to fully explore me. When used with a skirt, the device actually works like a chastity belt, stopping you getting to your clit or vagina. There is one major difference though, chastity belts don't usually have a sex crazed girl locked up inside. A girl that had full access to me, if only with her lips and tongue!

Elena's tongue was immediately inside my panties and then inside me. The passionate brunette was driving me crazy and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop her. I pulled at the thick denim skirt that was pulled tight around the back of her head, but still I couldn't do anything to stop her tongue. I rolled over on to my front, but that only allowed her reach deeper! I demanded she stop, but she ignored my pleas. She now says she couldn't hear me. I had to bury my face in a cushion to muffle the screams. I couldn't believe it! Elena's head was locked in my crotch and yet I seemed to be the sub.

There were tears in my eyes as I squirmed around on the sofa. The black silk underwear that I'd chosen to wear was providing no protection. If I'd been able to reach for some scissors I'd have cut through my skirt and physically gagged Elena with my hand. It seemed that the higher the temperature inside my skirt, the tighter the steel hoops sealed the heat inside.

When Laura returned I was even too spent to see where her key had ended up and of course Elena had been unable to focus on anything other than my crotch. I'd never been so grateful for a key in my life. The teasing look in Elena's eyes when she was finally freed was dangerous, if she'd have fitted inside my office safe I'll have locked her up for a week.

Elena and I used the device again that same evening. Laura was again the keyholder with strict instructions to drop the key around to my flat in the next morning before work. This time things didn't quite go as I'd planned.

With the waist loop already secured around Elena's waist, I experimented with putting my head through her legs from the front to the back so that I was looking at her ass. I'm sure many of you will use the device this way and looking at Elena's pert round butt barely contained in the skimpy white satin I can see why.

Unfortunately for me, Elena knew how much I would be able to tease and stimulate her. While my head was facing towards her butt, she tightened up the steel loop around her thighs. The bitch! I was facing the wrong way and my lips, with red lipstick applied especially for the occasion, had no chance of reaching her clit! I tried desperately to get my head back out from between her 'lovely' tanned thighs, but it was hopeless, the steel was just too tight around Elena's far too strong thighs. She squeezed me even tighter between her legs and I heard the ratchet click a few more times. Each time the lock clicked, my face was pulled closer into Elena's butt.

The giggling brunette had condemned me to a night staring at her butt. She is curvier that me and her thighs were all encompassing and all consuming. Plus her white satin underwear had already suffered over twelve hours squeezed inside Elena's tight jeans. Her scent had permeated through the satin and by morning would have permeated right through me. I could still massage Elena with my hands, which of course I did, but I couldn't drive her to distraction like she had done to me.

The Connector will be loved by anyone who likes to combine bondage with oral sex, or butt worship! It may be a little too high security for some, lose the key and you're joined for life! Happily Laura did free us the next morning, with a key that was suspiciously warm and damp.

As I type this at my desk, Elena is again between my bare thighs and the Connector is again secured around us. I do love looking down under the table into her big horny brown eyes. This time though I've ball gagged her and as she's just discovered, the gag is padlocked. Sorry honey. If I hadn't gagger her, there would have been no chance of me writing this!

I'd recommend The Connector to anyone on one condition - that they also buy a ball gag. Oh there are the big pleading eyes again. Sorry honey I like you down there too much. I may be tempted to remove the gag in a while, but the vice will stay shut for the day. Yes honey you heard me.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,514 Followers