Katie - The Trainee Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers

Without warning the boys pushed her back to her knees and gathered in front of her. With her mouth open the boys began to shoot stream after stream of hot cum at her mouth face and chest. She was greedily gulping down as much as she could but with so much to contend with her face and upper body was soon covered. As the boys finished draining their cocks, Katie was already scooping the cum from her body and licking her fingers hastily. The whole thing only lasted only 10 minutes but for Katie it could have been hours.

Without any warning the boys gathered their belongings and were soon gone, laughing and high fiving each other as they ran down the pathway. She didn't know how long she had been on her knees scooping the cum in to her mouth but the frenzied session had left her momentarily exhausted. After a few moments she managed to get to her feet and to get her bearings. She was only metres from the main road. How had they not been seen!

She slowly started to smooth out her blouse but it was soaked with cum and completely transparent and so she simply pulled it off completely and put it in her bag. It was only a few hundred metres to the old man's shop and from the admiring stares she had received earlier she was sure that nobody would mind her being topless! Her skirt had been exposing her pussy since she had left the office and so she didn't really now care what state it was in, which was probably just as well as the frenzy on the floor had left it ripped and hardly covering anything

Mr. Oldham had called ahead and so the old man was expecting Katie to stop by in order to be fitted for her night out with Matt. As she walked in to the store, apart from being almost entirely naked, he could see that, something was different. Although dishevelled, she was holding herself with more purpose and seemed not to care about her state of near undress.

Katie walked straight over the old man and gave him a hug. He could immediately smell the cum and sex. He could see that her mood was such that he likely wouldn't need to give her quite so much assistance with the aphrodisiacs as he had done earlier, but on quick reflection he decided that a little help wouldn't be such a bad thing. His conversation with Katie lasted only a few minutes, he didn't want to hear about her walk to his store and so he had her explain her date with Matt and the need to dress 'for fun'. The old man explained that he could probably help and that she should perhaps take a quick shower before getting dressed. In the back of the store the old man had fitted the changing area with a shower. Over the years he had spent so much time working that it allowed him to live and work at the store without much inconvenience. Katie stripped out of her clothes and wasted no time jumping in to the shower. The hot water immediately began to refresh her and she began to liberally soap her body and let the water pour over her.

After twenty minutes or so the old man called for her to back to the changing area and so she towelled off and walked back to the other room, naked except for the silver chains and her nipple and clit rings.

The old man had given some thought over what exactly 'dressing for fun' could mean. Given this was now a very 'liberated' girl that would be wearing the clothes he decided that he could add an element of elegance to her wardrobe without losing the 'fun' aspect.

Katie was stood in the middle of the changing area when the old man approached her with an arm full of material. He put the various garments on his work bench and handed her a pair of 5 inch white heels which she quickly stepped in to. Her legs seemed to go on forever, the heels shaping her legs and extenuating her already impressive curves even more.

The old man had been so impressed with Katie's shredded blouse that he had decided to go with something similar for part of her first 'costume'. The top was a long rectangle of tissue thin sheer white silk. It was about 100cm long and 15cm wide. He gathered the material and pulled it around her neck. From around her neck it hung down like a scarf with the two separate lengths hanging down over each breast. Adjusting the material to equal lengths the old man picked up a thin ribbon of the same material but in pink. This piece was just 40cm long and 1cm wide. He passed one end around the small of her back and held it in front over the top two lengths of material that hung just below each breast. He quickly tied the thin ribbon in a small bow just above her navel. One small tug and the bow and ribbon would be gone!

The white opaque material was pulled tighter with the ribbon in place and moulded itself to her breasts. The effect was to leave Katie with a naked valley of cleavage which only further exaggerated enormous breasts. The sheer material offered little cover and the deep pink of her aureole and nipples were plainly visible and the eye was drawn straight to them as her achingly erect nipples and the two silver rings pushed out against the thin cover.

Apart from the thin pink ribbon, Katie's back was completely bare as were her sides. Facing the 3 mirrors she twisted her torso slightly and was relieved to see that her 'top' stayed in place. What did worry her slightly was that although covered, her breasts were unhampered and they gently swayed and bounced as she moved. The erotic sensation was not lost on her and, if it was possible, her nipples had grown more erect and formed unbelievable peaks in the thin silk.

Katie's anticipation of what the rest of the clothing might look like didn't last much longer. The old man asked her to remove her shoes, which she did without question. He then asked her to place her right leg in to the leg of what looked to Katie like a pair of white silk leggings. The material was the same as her top and so she was careful not to tear it as she slid her foot and then calf in to the hole that was held open by the old man. The material wasn't completely sheer but as her leg began to stretch it, it appeared to be no thicker than tissue paper. Katie raised her left foot expecting the old man to slip the left leg over her foot but oddly the old man gestured for her to lower her foot and continued to lift the material up her right leg to the top of her thigh before placing her feet back in to the heels. Once smoothed it out the material hugged the contours of her leg like a second skin. Katie was left stunned, there was no left leg to the leggings! The old man walked behind Katie and gently pulled the material on her right leg up the lower third of her right ass cheek. It stopped there, a horizontal triangle of material covered just a small portion of her right ass cheek, the left cheek remained completely naked. The old man stepped back to review his work, he then reached around to the front of her right thigh and unfolded the remainder of the material. He pulled it up over her pussy, lightly brushing it as he did. Katie let out a soft moan as his hand brushed against her. Her skin felt like it was on fire.

The design of the leggings was almost the same in front as in back. In front the material rose up from her right leg, it covered her pussy (just barely). There was no material over her left side, her pelvic and groin area were completely naked, as was her entire left leg, left side and left ass cheek. The old man had initially struggled with how he would keep the single leg of the thin silk from slipping down but then realised that he could use the silver chain that hung below her hips. The single silk leg had 3 hooks sewn on the inside, one in the front top corner, one in the middle at the top of her right thigh and one on the top back corner of the triangle that was covering a small area at the bottom of her right ass cheek. Each hook had a short 5 cm chain attached. He took hold of each and hooked them on to the chain that hung below her hips. With everything now in place the top of the legging now hung low, very low, way below her hip line. The triangular panel in front barely covered the top of her slit, her little tuft of hair was left peeping over the top, her erect clit and silver ring poking clearly through. In back, it now hung so low that less than 20 percent of her right ass cheek was covered.

Katie looked at herself in the mirrors. He right leg was covered by the sheer silk but her right side was naked from 10 cm below the hip. As she continued to review her outfit she noticed that without anything to hinder the view her breasts jutted out in an extreme profile with the silk scarf top moulded across them. The pink ribbon around her waist was folded over and now barely visible.

Katie turned to view her left side. She gasped at the sight she found. She was naked, the only cover she could see on her body was over her left breast, with its magnificent profile straining against the thin and narrow material. She glanced over her shoulder to check the view from behind. One covered leg and a sliver of an ass cheek covering was all there was to check. Her fascination with her outfit was becoming extreme and she turned quickly to check how she looked from the front.

With the sheen from the silk, her breasts looked like they were positively glowing. Her vast cleavage was on full display all the way to the ribbon, below which there was nothing until the top edge of the legging. The sides of each breast were completely bare, she had thought her old blouse was revealing but this was something else! Her gaze dropped to her pussy. Becaues of its horizontal triangular design and the angle at which it was cut, the centre of her pussy was was covered, but the lower part of her slit was exposed. The swollen outer mound of her pussy could easily be seen as could the lower part of her slit and pussy lips. In the edges of the seams the old man had stitched a thicker edge so that it didn't completely fall away from her body. Although held in place by the chains, looking down she noticed that there was some slack. With each step it allowed a glimpse down past her tuft of hair and to her swollen clit and pussy which was threatening to slide out in to full view. She took another step forward and began to walk in small circles. She almost breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her clit remained covered, but she would have to quickly get used to having the edge of her swollen pussy mound on full view as well as half of her slit and pussy. Checking her outfit again as she walked, she was left breathless as she watched her naked ass cheeks sway in time with her breasts as she moved gingerly on her heels. Her near naked body appeared to be in constant motion. She also noticed that the swaying of her breasts was pulling on the material draped over them and it was pulling a little looser from the anchor of the tied pink ribbon. She could see that with the 'top' looser than when it was first tied, it had gathered slightly across the centre of each breast, narrowing the cover it provided. The inner and outer edges of each aureole could now be seen as they worked their way in to view. After a few more steps she noticed, with relief, that the pulling had stopped as the material had settled in to place and was now moving with her body. She could still glimpse the edges of each aureole, but at least her nipples were covered but sticking prominently out through the silk, they wouldn't go unnoticed and she would definitely need to keep checking her top in case it moved further.

The old man had been watching her every move and walked over to the mesmerised Katie. He handed her a glass of water which she drank thirstily. He was determined to keep Katie in a state of arousal and so had dosed the water with more of the powerful aphrodisiac. Katie didn't need anything more to heighten her arousal but within a few minutes her body was aching for somebody's touch, any touch!

The old man checked his watch and decided that he had time for one or two last additions to her outfit.

Katie was so lost in her arousals that she hadn't noticed that the old man had left the room and returned carrying his small wooden box. He knelt at Katie's side, opened the box and began to sort through the contents to find what he was looking for. When he was happy with his choice he reached behind Katie and unclipped the chain that ran between her legs. With the release of pressure on her pussy and ass hole Katie let a disappointed sigh but she didn't have to wait long before the pressure returned. The old man had pulled a metallic butt plug from the box. It was 5 inches long and 2 inches at its widest point. He carefully covered the end of the dildo in a clear gel and then rested it against the pebble that had sat pressed against the girl's ass hole. He flipped open the catch on the pebble to reveal a small clip to which he attached the base of the plug. Before Katie could work out what was happening she felt a pressure between her legs.

Her mind was again racing. She hadn't ever had anything or anyone invade her asshole, and now, having earlier had 4 teen cocks in her ass she now was letting an old man push 'something' in to it. Slowly, but firmly, the old man pushed the dildo against her hole. Although a tight fit, after a few attempts and a little more gel, it slid smoothly in. As soon as it was fully embedded, and with the pebble firmly lodged in the entrance to her ass hole, he quickly pulled the chain tight a re-clipped it to the back of the hip chain.

Katie was gasping loudly. The dildo was tipping her over the edge within seconds she climaxed immediately and collapsed to her knees.

The old man reached back in to the box and lifted out another chain. This one was 20cm long and had clips at either end. Her helped the young girl from her knees and although still shaking she managed to stand upright. The old man pulled her top away from her breasts letting it fall to each side. He gently tweaked each nipple and slowly began to manipulate the rings that were firmly anchored in place. He gathered the chain and opened the clip on one end. The clip was a small hoop which sprang open to almost double its diameter. He gently hooked the clip to the ring and pushed it back and snug to the base. Katie's unsteady legs were starting to wobble from the electricity she could feel through her erect nipple. The old man steadied her with his free hand and then without a fuss he flicked the catch on the clip and it closed tightly and then quickly did the same with the other nipple.

Katie was almost lost in her arousal, so much so that the old man had to grab her by the waist the stop her from slumping to her knees. After a minute he steady the girl and pulled her flimsy top back in to place The nipple chain hung clearly across her vast cleavage and the sliver nipple clips could easily be seen through the thin fabric, as could her achingly erect nipples that stood proudly erect and appeared likely to rip free and through the top.

Standing back to admire his work, the old man decided that the outfit was complete, he felt pretty confident that it would inspire 'fun', it may not stay on for long, but it would inspire fun!

Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers
12