Katie the Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie turned into an adult baby for a day.
8.5k words
4.14
186k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was having a wild meaningless dream. She saw she was standing naked around a bunch of people. All of them were either her family member or her adult life friends.

She suddenly noticed her mom crying at a corner hiding from the rest of the crowd. She walked past the group of people to her surprise nobody tried to grope her or abuse her in anyway.

She reached her mom and knelt at her feet, said with a joy in her voice, "Mom, you......... You are de..."

She was cut off by her mom, who placed her finger on the lips of her daughter, she said meekly, "What are you becoming, Katie, a whore for a group of gangster?"

She hold Katie's boobs with her hands and said in a slow sad voice, "These nipples are to be sucked by some innocent baby of yours, not by some guy who lost his soul killing people out there. You still have time, escape from them."

A moist sensation came back in Katie's pussy; she was embarrassed to get turned on by the touch of her mother. She looked at her mom, those same green eyes, the eyes she inherited from her mom, and said, "But mom, how can I escape them? They are everywhere. I can't escape; they have my phone number, maybe my address and other details too."

Her mom was definitely angry at her daughter and scowled and slapped her face tightly, "You came out of me, and I didn't come out of you. Don't lie to me; your real reason is that you are falling in love with Henry. How can you, maybe he didn't kill Eddie personally but he is also the same type of guy who killed your poor brother."

Katie stayed silent, she knew what her mom said is true. She was sensing her feelings about him too but she couldn't change it. Though Henry abused her and humiliated her very much in the past few days but still she felt close to him. Maybe because she had one boyfriend till now that's why.

Her mom chuckled, "You love him because he abused you and your darkest secret is being some humiliation addict, that's why?" Her mom pushed two fingers inside blushing Katie in one swift motion and exclaimed, "How can you get wet by the touch of your mom Katie? Ok, you will be punished for your ignorance towards your brother."

Katie moaned out in pleasure from the finger but suddenly she felt weird. The scenario changed very quickly. She felt the temperature of atmosphere to increase manifold and she looked up in horror. The sky color was changed to red. There are red dusts everywhere blowing all over the place, coating her body, her hair with it.

She was practically trembling with fear, she heard a voice from up in the sky somewhere, "Welcome to Hell."

She knew it was nothing but a dream, but it felt weird she couldn't wake up. She started to sweat even in the extremely dry place. She thought, "I couldn't wake up, is it possible this is Hell. Henry killed me, or there was some boat accident?" In fact of dreaming her memory and mind was sharp.

She got extremely nervous, she believed it was Hell and tried to run away aimlessly from the place. The voice laughed out loud, "Where will you go? This is no dream and you can't run from this place and also dying won't help you. You will come back here again." Katie had no doubts about the reality of this place, the simple thought didn't enter her mind that maybe she was drugged enough not to wake up for some time.

Katie started to run without listening to the voice, thinking there must be some human to help her or some magic portal to escape from this place like fairy tales. She kept on running absolutely naked in that crazy place.

Her boobs were jiggling up and down when she was running. Her nipples got erect again due to some weird excitement. Her hips were swaying from one side to other, with the rhythm of her running. The voice from upward giggled again, "Getting horny in hell is something you should avoid."

She felt a strong slash whip on her cunt, she screamed out in pain. She tripled off and fell hard on the red dusty desert. She heard giggling from all sides of her when she got up brushing her body to clean her body from dust.

It became more difficult to brush them off because of the sweat. Soon after repeated trying she felt it would be impossible. She became fully covered in red dust as the intensity of wind increased manifold. She started to walk forward unable to run with such great opposition from wind as a red lady of hell.

She lost track of time, she felt extremely hungry and tired but she couldn't sleep the Hell was keeping her on the top edge of every discomfort. She fell on the dusty field many times but had to move on someone was telling her she need to go forward to see something which is very important.

She saw soon four creatures standing in front of her blocking her way. They were looking like human but have deep red eyes so they were likely to be demons. One of them smirked to see naked dusty Katie and almost teleported from his place to exactly behind her he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the other three.

One of them said, sighing, "If you wish to move forward then you should make some payment to us."

Katie heard the same old voice in her head that kept on telling her to move forward, she looked up and saw the one who proposed her some deal, "What payment?"

The other one smiled, "Nothing much, Honey; we have been cursed so that we can't pee anywhere we like. We must pee in the mouth of the soul wandering here. If you want to move forward you have to obey the tradition."

Katie wanted to walk away but she was convinced by her insight voice, so she knelt down and took all three cocks one by one and drank their pee without any objection, like she drank pee of the guy on the club. The fourth guy refused to make her drink his pee like that.

He came forward her and grabbed her hair, he was incredibly strong and turned her upside down in one hand movement. Then he put his dick in her mouth, "Too bad we are impotent." And then he started to pee inside her mouth.

It was difficult for Katie to drink the pee by staying in that upside down position. But that was exactly what he wanted her to do. He took his dick out of her mouth but kept on pinning her down in that position. Katie took a lot of time to swallow it finally.

After Katie drank it good, the guy made her stand on her two once again. He turned her back towards her and started to spank her repeatedly on her bare ass which was according to her almost for no reason.

The spanking was of so loud and strong intensity her ass turned into pink shade soon. She started to cry out, but some strange thing happened as soon as she started to cry, the dust started to settle around her eyes, soon she was turned completely blind.

The guy said again, "From now on you will be driven by your fate. Welcome to second phase of hell." The guy pinched her nipples hard and fingered her pussy few times, after he was satisfied he smacked Katie's already sore ass and told her sternly, "GO!"

Katie moaned out from all the fingering but there was another disadvantage of that. The wet liquid formed on the surface made dust to settle down there more thoroughly acting as chastity belt for her. She started to walk aimlessly driven by her fate.

It was long since she started to walk on her own without eyes. At one time she felt extremely tired to continue. She sat down trying to take a short rest, but she wasn't able to see what was it but something landed on her tits resulted in a painful jolt and pulled her nipples hard, while the voice above said, "No resting bitch. Go forward."

Being force to get up from this condition, she started to walk extremely slowly anywhere she wanted. All those walking made her felt too tired to even walk. She fell on her fours and started to drag her body forward fighting against the tiredness when she felt she couldn't go any further on her own, she said before resting her head on the ground, "Please mom, help me."

She didn't need to wait long before she heard a familiar footstep in front of her. She tried to lift up her head but the lady pushed Katie's head down by her high heel shoes, she said, "What do you want from me, you pee drinking slut?"

Katie didn't mind the abuse and harsh language of her mother, because she became a slut, so her mother didn't committed any mistake, "Mom, please help me to move forward. I can't do it on my own."

The lady pushed Katie's head further down the ground, making it hard to breathe for her, "Stop calling me Mom, because when you ignored Eddie and fell in love with that Henry, I am not your mother. And think carefully slut, only one help is all you can get, either get it now or be alone in the rest of your time here. Second option is to store it for later."

Katie thought over it for a while, she was too exhausted to walk on her own right then so she figured that accepting the help here is the only option left for her. She said in a trembling voice, "Help me now, Mom."

The lady sighed, "You never change Katie. Ok it is your wish." She didn't punish Katie because after all she still had some feelings for Katie and she knew whether a slut or not Katie really didn't have any choice but to obey Henry. She started to walk away from Katie.

She felt weird; she was able to stand on her feet again. She started to walk following the footsteps of the lady, she tried to catch her and talk to her, but the more she ran more the lady got away from her and moving against the wind made it damn difficult for her to follow in fast pace.

Katie was running along the sound of her movement blindly. Soon she felt the gust of wind deceased around her. She stopped for a while looking around trying to see something through her blindness. She started to walk forward slowly.

Suddenly someone kicked Katie hard in her tummy. She felt herself flying in the air for few seconds before hitting the ground her. She felt there were some grasses on the surface. The intensity of the pain was so much, she peed herself like a little girl who has bladder problem.

She felt many people gathering around her as someone commented, "Dirty slut, we need to clean her up before doing." She felt ice cold water splashing all over her naked body cleansing of the dust except her eyes. Those guys cleaned her mouth, her body but left her eyes like that, "You don't need to see us slut." They said.

Poor Katie, she had no idea what was happening around her except she felt many cocks dancing all over her body, rubbing her in all sensitive areas, one started to enjoy a blow-job. And few started to probe her other two public holes. She blushed but didn't try to free herself but rather let herself flow according to them.

An unknown force started to position Katie in doggy-style. She felt the cocks humping her more and faster, she started to moan out while the cock was swelling up in her holes. She felt some rough hands all over her body playing with her tits fondling them as the hands wanted.

All those cock ejaculated at the same time. They pulled themselves out of her holes and started to rub themselves clean on her bare naked skin. She felt the energy given to her by her mom fading away slowly again, she felt all weak and brittle inside.

The people enjoyed her body this time started to abuse her verbally again. One of them said, "Look at you; A slut, who enjoys public humiliation and abuse. Your brother just died we heard and you are satisfying your physical lust. Such a slut needs to be PUNISHED."

A strong hand landed on her butt cheek as soon as he finished talking. They didn't listen to her crying plead, begging them to stop. They continued to punish her like that till she turned to be nothing but a girl's body lying on the floor in doggy-style and cum dripping from her holes and lying her face in a puddle of her own tears.

When they felt they had enough they patted her ass, which was of blood red color by then and said, "Go on, slut. Crawl like a dog and don't worry about your directions because all of the ways around here tends to meet at just a single point."

There she went, crawling like a dog, crying out like a little girl. It was a mystery that so much crying also didn't clear her eyes, she even tried to clean them with her hands but there also she failed miserably. So, she lost her hope in that, she continued to crawl over the rough barren ground with occasional heat waves whipping her body.

She kept on crawling and crawling, she tripled all over occasionally until she felt her face hit something, and she took her tongue to get a feel of what it might be. She felt her tongue hitting a wet hole, with unbearable stench.

Katie twitched a bit and turned her face away to go in some other direction, a voice laughed and grabbed her by her hair and forced her to let her tongue rest on the wet hole as a voice, a voice definitely trying to hide its identity from Katie and said, "Look, you clean this asshole in and out, this way you can repent your crimes."

Katie realized this was some another punishment she have to go through here, she started to run her fingers up and down the dirty hole. She tried not to breath to avoid the stench, the hole was dirty enough seemed like it has not been cleaned in months. The hand grabbed Katie's hair with stronger grip and pushed her face against the hole hard.

The voice shouted, "Do you deserve more respect, huh? You are a whore who should love this. Imagine this to be the butt-hole of everyone present that day at Henry's party. Now, GO AHEAD! "Katie didn't waste any time or anything, she moaned out when the voice used Henry as a metaphor. Katie kept on wetting the surface clean and licking the butt-hole with degrades- full lust.

The voice neither encouraged nor punished Katie but waited for her to finish. Katie was licking them with long wet sweep. The voice was moaning from pleasure from time to time in between long sweeps. She felt the air getting a little hot around the two of them not because of the sexual arousing condition but the air in general.

The voice sounded happy this time as it uttered, "Good work slut. Would you like to get your vision back again?" She felt the hole to slip away from her tongue range, and soon a throbbing organ took its place. Katie understood the organ to be a cock and she started to kiss it.

Katie immediately answered, "Yes, sir very much sir." Katie started to lick the tip of the cock; she used her tongue to push back the foreskin covering the tip of the uncircumcised cock. She also started to lick the ball sack in between two sweeps on the cock tip. She enjoyed how the cock throbbed with each touch.

The voice chuckled and patted her head with the hand. A hand started to wander all over her tits and fondling them quite gently. The hand was so eager to play with her body, it also started to twitch and pull her nipples one by one and sometimes at the same time. "Slut, I appreciate your eagerness to suck my cock and degrade yourself further but right now, the cock is for another reason. It is for "He paused to add more dramatic effect and said, "For cleaning."

The cock started to squirt yellow golden liquids all over her face in no time. Katie closed her mouth to avoid any pee from entering and started to adjust her head to the stream to clean her face from the dust effectively. She couldn't believe that she was doing like that to clean herself, cleaning with piss.

When she was able to see again, she could saw only a cock tip squirting the pee right on her face, while laughing. He wrapped her head in a black cloth so that she can't see anything but left her nostrils open. He chuckled and said, "I have given your sight back, so I just need one little payment, ok? Get on all your fours, doggie."

By this time Katie got familiar with these types of humiliation, so she didn't protest or showed any kind of emotions but simply got on all her fours. She looked forward or rather turned her face forward and spread her legs wide open for her newest tormentor and waited with her holes gaping wide.

The boy put his dick inside the wet cunt of Katie, Katie was a little fortunate that this boy's dick was smaller than the others, hardly around 5"; he remarked while humping her wildly, "Such an eager slut you are Katie, I can't believe this."

Still Katie remained silent and spread her legs further for the cock to hump. She was relieved inside because of the small size of this one. She started to push her hips towards the cock so that the boy can feel her more and that way he will cum a lot faster. She didn't want to avoid this degradation but she wanted it to end quickly.

The boy was so glad to have a pussy to fuck. He bend over Katie's body and started to pinch her nipples hard, fondling with her boobs playfully, "You are the quietest slut I have ever seen baby. Better make some puppy noise with each thrust like this." He thrust his cock deep inside her cunt and waited.

Katie adjusted herself to the further humiliating comment. She started to bark like a puppy, with the wrapping cloth on her face still. The boy took both of her breasts one in each hand and started to fondle them softly. He smiled, "How soft you are, slut. I love your boobs, I love your cunt, and I love you. So get ready for the load."

Katie moaned out intentionally to make this not so expert boy hornier so that he loses his control over his cock soon. She continued to bark like a little puppy after that, wiggling her ass, rotating her cunt over his cock, circling with each thrust. She was making those circles slowly and steady teasing him. It didn't take her long to feel the cock to throb harder; she waited for it to squirt.

The boy groaned and started to release his seeds inside the cunt of poor Katie. He patted her ass-cheek and pulled out the cock from her cunt. When he pulled out the cock a puddle of cum just fell from her pussy, "Wow, I cummed a lot inside you." He said mockingly.

He slowly opened the wrap around her face and still pushed her face in such direction that she won't be able to look up the horizontal level with her head. He swooped cum off the ground with his hand and started to rub the hand all over her face, giving her a face-wash of cum. He said, "This face-wash is the best for you; anyway look around."

Katie looked around and froze in fear; the people gathered around her all are dead in real world. Everyone was giving her a look filled with disgust and offended. The group contained many the most remarkable in her memory were, her mom, grand-parents from sides, her aunt and one of her cousin. Her mother said rather loud for everyone to hear, "See I told you, she even enjoys incest sex in front of her family and friends."

Her green eyes turned a green ball with a black stripe in the middle on hearing the word, 'Incest'. She looked up applying all her physical power, she found those hands rather weak and looked into the face of her tormentor. She was petrified to see the last tormentor was none but Eddie!

Eddie gave her a look of sadness and mockery mixed at the same time. He sat beside Katie and he was trembling with emotions. He broke into tears and hugged her sister, whom he abused few seconds back. He soon started to sob, "I am sorry sister, and they all forced me to act like this to you. I love you, I love you the most."

Katie was moved by his tears but she was way too much abused to forgive him. She turned ice cold and looked into Eddie, her eyes were dead as a stone not even trembling, "Oh and for you I am tortured beyond imagination." Her psyche was also snapping under this extreme abuse, she realized this was nothing but a dream but she was unsure why wasn't she able to wake up when she tried.

Eddie was crying a river out, those were not false tears. Between his sobs he said, "I am sorry to put you into this sister. I love you more than anything, sister, more than anything. If I knew that something like this will happen to you, I would have avoided it." His hands descended from her back to her legs, begging for forgiveness.