Katie vs. Melissa Day 01

Story Info
Melissa coerces Katie into sucking off a stranger.
3.4k words
4.42
69.3k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers

"I swear I packed underpants." Katie turned her suitcase upside down, dumping the entire contents onto the floor of her hotel room. "Ugh." Wrapped in a towel from her post flight shower, she dug around in the wreckage like she was looking for a lost $100 bill. Her wet blonde hair kept sticking in her face as she did, and she huffed again, "Ugh." In ten minutes, she was going to have to meet the girls downstairs, and wasn't too keen on the idea of doing it without underwear on. She picked up the pair of panties she had worn for the flight, and looked down into the crotch to decide if she could wear them again.

She thought of maybe turning them inside out or something.

She didn't want to go without, but wasn't going to wear the dirty ones again. "I can just buy some someplace." They were on vacation in Las Vegas for her 40th birthday. There had to be someplace she could by enough pairs of panties to get her through the vacation. She didn't really want to take that vacation in the first place, but Melissa had demanded it.

Melissa. What a piece of work. Katie liked Rita well enough, but really had no idea why she was friends with Mellissa. The woman was a bully in Katie's mind, and had sunk her claws into Katie and Rita, forcing them to be her friends because no one else would be. She was brassy and brash, and something about her appearance struck Katie as just plain lewd.

Katie went about getting dressed anyhow. She dropped her towel, and took a moment to look at her figure in the mirror. Between the scale of her bust and hips, her waist always looked insubstantially and unrealistically small. It wasn't that her waist was actually all that small, just there was so much to the rest of her. Turning to getting dressed, first she contained her massive chest in a modest and plain full cup bra. She never felt like her bras were sexy. Everybody wants a giant bustline, but she didn't like it so much. Once she got to a certain size her options for bras became utilitarian, and added to her inner conception that they weren't all they were cracked up to be.

Next she put on a skirt. Katie didn't even own pants. She preferred the feel of skirts, and they made her feel somehow more ladylike. She pulled on the longest one she had packed, a high waisted grey pleated skirt hemmed right above her knees. Sitting on the bed, she checked in the mirror and was satisfied that nobody would be able to see she wasn't wearing panties under it. She put on a simple blouse and a pair of black pumps and looked in the mirror again. She thought she looked like she had stepped off the side of a bomber. It wasn't far off from reality. She left for the bathroom to take care of her hair.

While Katie finished getting ready Rita waited in the lobby for Melissa. Rita was a little younger than the other two women, but not enough that they couldn't hang out. Internally she shared some of Katie's sentiments about Melissa, but supported them hanging out. Katie was... Katie was uptight. And Rita felt like Melissa challenged that, made Katie step out of her comfort zone a little. Rita had worn low cut, but not daringly so, grey top and a pair of skin tight pinstriped slacks. Rita was hot, and she knew it. Men fell over themselves for her, but whenever she was out with Katie and Melissa Rita dressed modestly, to not leave the two other women feeling upstaged.

Rita made sight of the unnatural copper color of Melissa's sun-muted bottle-red hair across the lobby. She stood up and waved her over.

Melissa already had a drink in her hand. She was smoking a long narrow cigarette, and Rita couldn't help but think that the combination of the two made her look like a fire hazard. Her sleeveless black lycra dress clung to every surgically sculpted feature of her body. It was slit up the thigh, showing her absurdly long legs. Rita supposed that Melissa was a kind of atractive, but thought that most of her luck with men came from persistence. Melissa though took the ego stroke, and played it off like she was a man magnet.

Melissa said in her husky voice, "Where's Miss Two Shoes."

"Still getting ready I guess."

Melissa chuckled, but didn't share with Rita that she had taken the liberty of repacking for Katie, omitting her panties.

Katie left her room, and headed for the elevator. It was glass walled and faced out over the lobby. She saw her friends waiting for her and rushed over to them when she got to the ground floor.

As she ran up to the other two women Melissa said, "Alright. Time to hit the bar." She dropped what was left of her cigarette into what was left of her drink and left it sitting by a plant. They had decided before to get a round in a classy bar in the casino their hotel was connected to, and then wander into one of the adjoining casinos, and check out the floor show schedules and see if they could get tickets.

They entered the bar and Melissa suggested a table in an elevated section, "That one by the railing. With the stools. Go claim it, and I'll get us some drinks." Melissa headed for the bar, and the other two women walked up a short flight of stairs and to the table.

Melissa ordered, "Three vodka martinis, one dirty."

The bartender asked her, "Enjoying your vacation?"

"I don't know. We just got here." Taking note that she was between two groups of men at the bar, continued loudly, "I don't know it's going to be much fun for me though. The friends I came with are total whores. The blonde one ran her mouth the whole flight down here about how many cocks she was going to suck this trip." The men around her started paying attention to what she was saying, and looking across the room at Katie. "Says since it's her birthday and she's not going to settle for less than one for each year." The man directly to Melissa's right looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. Melissa loudly whispered to him, "Forty." She continued in her normal tone, "She doesn't look a day over 39 if you asked me. She made this big deal that she didn't even pack panties."

Two of the men scrambled to occupy a table that had a view of the underside of the table the women had taken. As Melissa carried up the drinks, bracing them in a triangle, every other table that even might have a decent view up Katie's skirt filled up.

Melissa noted that the stools were a good plan. Kate was sitting with her knees parted a little. She sat the martinis down, and joined them.

It wasn't very long before men were coming up to wish Katie a happy birthday. Some brought her drinks, many tried to flirt with her. The flirting was aggressive enough to cause Katie to squirm and hold her hands to her face embarrassed. It wasn't long at all before Melissa noted the telltale sign of cellphone cameras pointed in their general direction, and being passed around at tables below them. Every man down there was snapping a picture of Katie's pussy and she had no idea.

Melissa even ventured a walk to the bar under the pretense of getting a new drink, but actually to see the view herself. Turning to walk back to the table, Melissa was a little astounded at how oblivious Katie actually was. She had one foot on the floor, and her other on one of the high rungs of the stool. Melissa thought the pose was remarkably similar to an Olympic sprinter in the blocks. Not only could you see straight up her skirt to her blonde bush, but the perfect little mound of her pussy. Melissa stood and stared for a second, cigarette dangling from her lip. She turned to one of the nearby men and said, "Wow," as she walked back to join the girls.

Back at the table Melissa snubbed out her cigarette in the tables ashtray, and said, "They can see right up your skirt down there."

Katie's eyes bugged out. She suddenly crossed her legs and blushed like an overripe peach.

Rita said in a reassuring tone, "It's nothing to be that embarrassed over, just your panties, sweetheart."

Katie somehow blushed more at that statement. She whispered to Rita, "I forgot to pack panties."

Melissa grinned in satisfaction. Katie stood up and ran off to the bathroom. Melissa said to Rita, "Can you get her to calm down?"

Rita said, "I think so," and went off after her.

As soon as Melissa was alone at the table she got into her purse for her spare key. She went down to the main floor, and went to the table that had the best view up Katie's skirt. "Hi fellas." She pointed to an empty chair. "Mind?" The men both shook their heads no. She sat, putting a hand on one of their knees. "You guys enjoy the show?" The men both nodded yes. "Cut the crap, how big is your dick."

The man she asked gestured, his fingers continually growing further apart.

Melissa smirked at him and planted a hand in his crotch. "Woah. Lies like that you must be a lawyer." Without giving the other man any warning she groped him, and found the other man was much better endowed. She smiled at him, and said, "That will do." She slid the key to him, and said, "Go up now. Get naked. Sit down. And keep it hard."

He took the key, looked at his friend, and said, "Okay."

He got up and left. His friend was clearly flustered.

Melissa went back to her table, and waited for her friends. Katie and Rita eventually came back. Rita was leading her friend by the arm. When they got back Melissa immediately made with the next part of her plan. "Why don't we just stay in tonight? Rita, there's a drugstore around the corner," she slid Rita a wad of 20s, "Grab some booze, and some knickers and come up and meet us. We've got five more nights here. We can go out every other night."

Rita picked up the money and said, "That sounds great."

"Come on." Melissa said to Katie, "Let's go up to my room to wait. I got you a birthday present." It was hard for her not to smirk.

"That sounds good." The two women took off for the elevator, and the other for the drugstore.

Entering Melissa's room she let Katie go first so she could bar her escape. Katie was talking about some movie they should get on pay-per-view, and abruptly stopped when she saw the naked man. Her mouth hung open in shock at him.

He had the biggest cock Katie had ever seen.

To be fair she had only seen four. Even on Melissa's longer chart of cocks seen, it was easily in the top 20%.

Melissa said cheerfully, "Happy birthday."

Katie still just stared in shock. Something deep in her quivered in excitement. Her crotch instantly slicked, her thighs smearing together around it. She blushed, but not in embarrassment of seeing a naked man. It was in embarrassment that it was turning her on.

Melissa said, "Remember when we got drunk a couple months ago, and you said you never felt like you knew how to suck cock?"

Katie never would have said it that way. She would have called it "give head."

"Well, I thought for your birthday we could get you some practice."

Katie was still in a haze of her own unfiltered hormones. She didn't quite catch what Melissa was getting at. She asked in a confused tone, "What?"

"You can suck his cock, and he'll tell you if it was good or not." Melissa paused while Katie blinked a few dozen times rapidly. Melissa pointed to the sofa, and said to the man, "Sit." He did. She led Katie over before him.

Katie said, "Wait, what?"

Melissa sternly said, "Get on your knees."

"I don't even know this guy."

Melissa pushed her from behind and she stumbled into the guys lap. His cock jabbed Katie in the breasts and she felt the slick between her thighs grow. As much as she was resisting, something about it was actually turning her on. Melissa came up behind her and pulled her by the hair down to her knees. The man stayed on the sofa, but moved to straddle Katie.

His cock was inches from her face. It was pointed straight up, and throbbing. Melissa grasped at her hair, and cooed in her ear, "Don't you want to suck it, Katie? Don't you want to feel its throbbing hardness in your mouth?" A bead of precum formed at the tip.

The whole thing was too much for Katie. She did want to blow this guy. She did want to feel it in her mouth. But some form of decency kept her from thinking it was a good idea.

Melissa pushed her face closer to it. The cock brushed in her bangs, and she pushed back against Melissa to get some distance, trailing a strand of precum from the tip of the cock to her hair as she did.

Melissa was still speaking with the soft voice, "Just lick it then. Just lick up the precome."

Katie didn't know what to do. She started to protest again, but as soon as she opened her mouth, Melissa put all of her strength into another push.

Suddenly Katie found the massive cock in her mouth.

Katie panicked and coughed, blowing spit out the corners of her mouth. Melissa let go of her hair with one hand, and quickly snapped a series of pictures with her phone. Katie pulled her face off of the dick, while Melissa laughed. Katie said to her, "What the hell is this?"

Melissa said, "If you don't finish, I'm sending these to your boss."

Katie worked at a school in the library. She was already on thin ice for taking a vacation during the school year. If Melissa did send those pictures she would probably be in more trouble, if not completely out of a job.

Melissa held Katie's hair back out of her face, and grabbed the man's dick around the base. "Just suck it."

Katie turned to look at her friend. She had a look of betrayal on her face, she was starting to cry a little, but she said, "Okay."

She opened her mouth, and this time more gently put the head of the man's cock in her mouth.

Melissa said, "There you go." She walked around to sit next to the man on the sofa. "Keep going." Katie put her hand up around the base, and pumped her mouth up and down over the head.

She started crying a little out of shame, but it wasn't long before the shame was lost and she was crying from overzealously cramming the cock too deep in her mouth. Her eye makeup had started to run down the sides of her face. Katie picked up the speed as both the man she was sucking off, and her friend continued to take pictures.

Melissa asked the man, "How is it?"

"She needs to use her tongue more."

Melissa shouted, "Use your tongue more!"

Katie stopped sucking, and glared at Melissa without taking the cock out of her mouth. After a moment she went back to it, and used her tongue more.

Melissa laughed.

Katie didn't hear the sound of the door opening. She didn't hear Rita walking in, liquor bottles clanking in her bag.

Rita stopped in the doorway, and just watched her timid friend giving a stranger a wet sloppy blowjob. From the smell in the air, Katie seemed to be enjoying it. Melissa waved and smiled at Rita. "Hi." Katie slowed a little then, but thought the only reason to slow down is if she wanted it to go on longer.

Rita said, "What have you done?"

"I got her a present. For her birthday."

Rita knew she liked to watch blowjob porn a little more than most other women. Most of her friends she had talked to about it seemed to like to pretend they were giving the blowjob. Rita just liked to watch another woman do it. She had never watched somebody give a blowjob in person, and never seen one of her friends do it in any form. She was in awe. She was barely aware she said, "She looks really hot with that dick in her mouth."

Rita took a bottle of Stoli out of the bag, discarding the rest. She opened the bottle, poured a cup for herself, and sat in a chair where she had the best angle to watch. The bottle was set aside, and she downed the cupful. She just stared at the show with the empty drink in her hand. Her thong was already soaked, and starting to rub in uncomfortable ways.

Katie kept at it. She was sloshing the head in and out of her mouth, and pacing it with her hand on the shaft, pumping and pumping. Her slobber was running everywhere, strands had started to soak into her blouse. The sides of her face were covered with black tears. Her lipstick had rubbed mostly off, leaving a ring of red around her mouth, and smears on his dick.

Rita squirmed, trying to keep her panties from digging into her swelling labia.

Melissa asked the man, "How is she doing?"

The man said, "She needs to slow down."

That was the last thing Katie wanted to hear. She managed to sigh around the cock, but started doing just that.

Rita undid the button on her pants, and slid her hand down inside to adjust her thong. Melissa laughed, and snapped a picture of her. "Oh. No, I'm just..." Rita finished her sentence in her head as soon as her fingers made contact with her labia, "Starting to masturbate." She slid a finger between her engorged lips and dampened it, then pulled back out a little and laid on her clit.

Katie kept sucking the stranger's cock at a slower pace. He was starting to twitch and arch his back occasionally. Her drool had completely soaked the front of her blouse, and was soaking into the cups of her bra.

Rita muttered under her breath, "Fucking suck that big dick." Melissa laughed at how much her friend was enjoying watching her other friend sucking cock. Rita added, "You fucking slut."

Melissa watched the man next to her start to buck, and grind back against the sofa. She said sternly to Katie, "Slower!"

She slowed down, and the man regained a little composure. It didn't take long at this new pace before he was back to the bucking and grinding.

Melissa said, "Fucking SLOWER, cunt."

Katie went as slow as she could without just holding the dick in her mouth. The man's breathing quickened, and Melissa knew it would be coming soon.

Rita was going to town on her clit, clenching her teeth, and spraying flecks of drool as she did.

The man cried out, hyperventilating. Katie's eyes bugged out, and she blushed again as he came full force into her mouth. She was just at the top of the stroke too, so it gushed to the back of her throat, covering her tongue, even soaking under her tongue, running between her teeth in the process. She gagged a little, the cough that came after shot cum out the sides of her mouth. She coughed again just as a second blast of semen shot into her mouth. This time though she pulled back, letting the cock out of her mouth. The third shot hit her square in the eye. As she recoiled, the cum in her mouth drooled out, and slid down her neck into her cleavage.

Rita started convulsing, joining in his orgasm.

The man continued ejaculating for a moment, soaking Katie's face, and matting in her hair.

Melissa shot pictures of the mess her friend was in and laughed.

"Happy birthday!" Melissa shouted as Katie got up and ran to the bathroom.

Katie dampened a washrag, and took to wiping the mixture of cum, mascara and drool off of her face. She got it most of the way clean, and made eye contact with herself in the mirror. "Katie Smith. You have five more days of this vacation to get even with that woman."

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers