Katie's Awakening

Story Info
Katie has an epiphany watching an old Bogart-Bacall film.
1k words
4.44
7.8k
7
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it began with a very old movie. My wife Katie and I had been watching Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in 'To Have and To Hold' and we both loved that scene when she, the gorgeous siren, raises the sexual temperature with those famous words, 'You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow'. The vamp has Bogart completely in her grip. Even the toughest guy is powerless to resist. After the film, Katie and I got talking about the power women can hold over men. It made us both horny and we headed straight for the bedroom where we had hours of amazing sex.

The next evening, that image of the temptress and her power still dominated my mind. I couldn't get the image of a sultry goddess out of my mind. It turned out that Katie thought the same.

Up to that point, our marriage and sex life had been pretty conventional. Katie, a slight 5' 5" preferred missionary position. She was good at oral and very occasionally would sit on my face. But the old movie had stirred something in us both.

'Are you still thinking of Bacall'? I asked. She nodded and told me that the image of the strong woman was very appealing, even though she had never expressed such a view.

'Why don't you become the strong woman and make me whistle?' We both laughed nervously at this thought. Katie as Lauren Bacall seemed far fetched. But she was clearly excited at the thought.

'Why don't you dress in something that makes you feel powerful? Over men. Over me?' I was very nervous to say this to her but she immediately took the suggestion. 'OK wait here in the bedroom while I change in the bathroom. I will tell you when I'm ready.'

There was an agonising wait. What would she choose? Eventually she called me into to see her. The transformation was amazing. Her slim legs were encased in sheer black stockings, held up by frilly suspenders. She wore a tight thong (which I had never seen before) and a pair of high heels. She wore a black bra and a dark brown choker. She greeted me with her legs apart, hands on hips, looking for all the world like a dominant woman.

'You look amazing', I stuttered. We kissed and my hands felt the silky smoothness of her stockings. I caressed her arse and played with her breasts. Or tried to. She slapped me down. Nothing to forceful but it came as a surprise.

'Naughty naughty. You don't get to touch those until I am ready. Is that understood darling?' There was both softness and a harsh tone in her voice. Something I hadn't heard before.

I felt a little ashamed but what I said next came as a complete surprise to both of us.

'Katie, I don't know how to say this...but I want you to hurt me.'

She took this request in her stride. 'Strip down to your underpants'. This command was obeyed in haste. She kissed me again and reached down to lower the tight elastic of my shorts to reveal my cock and balls.

She whispered in my ear 'What is it that you want?'

I gulped. My head was on fire. I told her my darkest fantasy. 'I want you to hurt by balls.'

She gave me a smile and a cheeky wink. 'My pleasure.' And with that she started slowly, ever so slowly, to run her nails into the taught skin of my ball sac. 'How is it?' She asked but continued slowly getting her nails deeper into my tender skin.

'Ahhh it is so wonderful.' And it was. But this was only the beginning.

My endurance at the hands, or fingers of Katie went on for around 20 minutes. She would not let me sit or touch her - I so wanted to fondle her small breasts but they were out of bounds until she decided. What happened next came as a total surprise.

'Darling, I want you to pull up your pants and tell me what you feel. Maybe if I'm happy with what you say, you might, but only might, get to see one of my lovely breasts.' I did as I was told but despite my sore balls, my penis was rock hard and seemed longer and redder than ever before. A small particle of pre-cum came out of the tip. Katie didn't miss that.

'I see you are getting excited. So am I. But I want you to take that pre-cum on your finger and feed it to me. Slowly.' It was hard to know where these ideas came from - somewhere deep in her psyche. I offered her my morsel which she accepted with a smile. 'Very tasty. Now it's your turn to eat me.' She ordered me on my knees in front of her. Took off her thong which was dripping wet with her desire. 'Darling, I want you to eat it. Put it in your mouth and suck. Suck off all my juices. These are juices that came out of me while I was torturing your balls.' Katie had never used the word 'torturing' before and coming from her lips it took on a whole fresh meaning. Torture was good - torture was what I so wanted her to do. I wanted her to be a torturer. The idea swam around in my mind as I sucked on the thin but moist material of her panties.

When I had finished she took the thong and stuffed it into my pants, wrapping my aching cock in a sheath of her juice - now mixed with my spit.

'It's time for a little reward'. She took one of her tits out of the bra and caressed a nipple. It was rock hard.

'There - time for another mouthful ...suck and be satisfied.'

I did as I was told and sucked like a nursing infant.

'Enough'. She withdrew her nipple from my mouth. Now I want you to fuck me. Hard.

OF course I did as I was told. She was the she to be obeyed. Katie had awakened.