Katie's Awakening Ch. 2

Story Info
Katie's husband reacts to her "lost weekend."
3.4k words
4.1
164.2k
58
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers

I watched my wife, Katie, sitting across from me on the sofa. We were both wearing bathrobes and we were going to talk about the weekend. Katie’s missing weekend. She was going to tell me what happened.

I watched her take a deep breath before she started. "Honey, I guess I should just start. You know I enjoyed our fantasies about you watching me with another man? I mean I enjoyed them, but mostly I enjoyed how much you enjoyed them. Does that make sense?"

I answered that it did. I guess she was saying that since it turned me on so much it turned her on, too.

"I was turned on before we left for the party. Wearing that too short toga for one thing, and no bra. I could feel my nipples rubbing against the sheet and I felt really sexy. When we got to the party, I guess I had too much to drink. It really was a lot of fun, the music and everything."

I watched her shift on the couch; sliding one leg under her and giving me a brief glimpse of her still red and angry looking cunt. I wanted to bury my face in it again and suck out any juices I’d missed the first three times. Katie caught me looking between her legs and gave me a small smile.

"I couldn’t believe it when I saw Tom. I mean, he looks just like our fantasy guy, don’t you think?"

Again, I nodded. There was no sense in denying it.

"It’s your fault you know? You’ve been working on me so long about another guy that looks like Tom Selleck. I was already turned on, and with all I’d had to drink..."

She let the sentence hang. I knew she was looking for me to take some responsibility. "I know Katie, when you pointed him out I couldn’t believe how much he fit our fantasies.

That seemed to satisfy her a little. I’d take some responsibility, I guess. She continued, "when I went up to talk to him he looked at me with those brown eyes and smiled with those dimples, I just about melted. He didn’t flirt exactly. It’s hard to describe. He just took over. It was like the party disappeared around me and I could only think about him and those eyes."

She was looking at me so earnestly. I could see her searching my face to make sure I understood.

"I felt like I didn’t have a choice really. I didn’t want a choice if you want the truth. We talked and he got me drinks. We laughed and he touched me whenever he wanted. I didn’t even try to stop him."

She was looking down at her toes now. Embarrassed as she said the last part softly again, "I didn’t even try to stop him."

"We dance too. Oh, honey he’s a great dancer. When a slow dance started he held me close and whispered in my ear. I could feel his erection pressing against me. He was so hard and big and I pressed back. I wanted to feel that cock."

"What did he whisper?" I asked. I actually had to ask twice because almost no sound came out the first time. I was getting a bit of a hard-on myself.

Katie looked up at me and smiled a little. "He talked really dirty, honey. He did right from the moment I said ‘hello’ to him. He whispered that he wanted to eat my creamy cunt. That he wanted to kiss and suck my nipples until the pleasure overcame me. That he was going to fuck me all night long with his big prick."

Her eyes were glossy as she spoke. I could see that she had left me momentarily and was back on the dance floor feeling his erection against her as he told her he was going to fuck her.

"Did you let him touch you on the dance floor?" I asked.

"Yes. He slid his hand inside my toga and played with my breast while we danced. He pinched my nipple and squeezed me. It felt really good, and naughty. Anybody could have seen him playing with me. He kissed me, too. More than once actually. He’s a great kisser."

"Show me," I said.

"Show you?" Katie was confused.

"Yes. Show me how he touched her breast."

Katie saw what I meant now. She slowly pulled her robe apart exposing her left breast. Running her hand up her belly, she first settled the palm of her hand on the bottom swell. She lifted her tit gently, feeling its weight in her hand. Next, she ran her hand over the side of her breast with her fingers just touching the nipple.

As her nipple hardened Katie squeezed her breast hard with her fingers, harder than I’d ever squeezed her. She kneaded her breast several times. Pumping the flesh between her fingers and the palm of her hand. As her nipple became erect she suddenly dropped her breast and grabbing her nipple between her thumb and forefinger pinched herself. Hard. Hard enough that she moaned. As she twisted her own nipple, turning her thumb and forefinger as she did so that they were opposite the positions they started in, she dropped her head onto her chest and groaned.

"Oh, honey. That’s how he did it. That’s how he played with my tit. Oh, honey he was so good at it." She suddenly raised her head and stared directly into my eyes. "I was creaming myself, honey. I was creaming my panties while he played with my tit and kissed me with those fabulous lips."

I was more than a little hard by now. She didn’t stop playing with her tit as she continued. She was sitting on the couch with her legs under her ideally stroking and pinching her breast as she talked.

"He wanted to fuck me, honey. He was ready and so was I. But I couldn’t do it. He wanted to go upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Said he was going upstairs to the bathroom and I should meet him. I couldn’t do it. That’s when I found you. The upstairs idea sounded pretty good and I really wanted to be fucked. I’d been working up to it for hours and I was never so horny in my life."

Katie’s other hand was now lightly stoking her pussy. She really hadn’t adjusted herself much; she had just started to lightly run her hand down between her thighs. Down and up, down and up. Not trying to penetrate or anything, just playing. Lightly brushing her clit. The hand at her tit was still at work, milking her nipple.

"I couldn’t believe it when you left the room. I didn’t know where you were going. I’ve never been so turned on. Your hand had been between my legs, rubbing my pussy, I was close to cumming on your hand, and you left." She was looking at me in wonder. I was wondering myself. I still don’t know why I did it.

"I decided to get myself ready for you. I wasn’t going to waste any time. When you came back, I was going to get fucked, so I took off the rest of my outfit. You’d already taken my panties. I lay down on the bed and I started to play with myself. I wasn’t going to cum, although I could have in a second. I was just going to be ready for you."

The hand between her legs had gotten busier and she shifted a little to give her fingers more room to work. I could see her fingers sinking a little into her cunt on the way down and spreading pussy juice on her clit on the way back up.

"When you walked in with Tom you took my breath away. For a moment, everything went black, and then he was kissing me and I was kissing him back. He was touching my naked body and I wanted him naked too. I wanted his hard cock. I’d felt it against me all night and now I was seeing it for the first time. It was exquisite. Big and hard. Longer than yours and bigger around too."

She looked at me when she said that, the first two fingers of her hand sliding into her hole. "His cock is so beautiful, honey. I wanted to taste it right away. I wanted to worship his gorgeous prick with my mouth and make it mine. Do you know what I mean, honey? Do you?"

My heart was breaking again. That incredible pain/pleasure that I’d been experiencing for days. Yes, I knew what she meant. I’d watched as she done things with Tom’s prick that she’d never done with mine. I’d watched her worship and suck that hard cock. Cooing to it and rubbing it all over her face and breasts.

"When he eased that big cock inside of me the feeling was like nothing I’d ever felt before. I know I begged him to fuck me. I was so ready. My cunt was aching, honey."

She stopped to look at me. Her hands quiet for just a moment. "I’m sorry I hurt you, honey. I’m sorry you had to see me beg for another man’s prick. But I needed it so badly."

She reached out a hand to me while she said that, her fingers coated with her pussy juice. My cock was hard and throbbing against my belly remembering the scene. Remembering her begging Tom to fuck her. Telling him of her need.

She undid the belt on my robe with her slippery fingers and my cock sprang free, hard and bobbing at the sudden release.

"Oh, honey. You liked seeing me beg for his cock, didn’t you?" she asked.

I could only swallow and nod. Her fingers quickly returned to their business between her thighs.

"He fucked me really well, honey. I loved his hard prick inside of me and when we had both cum, I didn’t want to finish. I wanted more of him."

"After you left. Oh, honey I’m sorry about that, also. But I wanted to be alone with him. I wanted more of that cock! After you left, I tried to get him to fuck me again. But he said we should go to his place. It wasn’t far and if we stayed where we were somebody could walk in on us. It made sense, so we got dressed and sneaked out of the house."

Her eyes were half-closed as she talked. Her hands still busy on her tit and cunt.

"I felt like such a slut, honey. Tom kept telling me I was a slut. He told me that I was his slut because he could do anything he wanted to with me and that I’d let him."

"Christ, honey," her eye flew open and she looked right at me, and than down to my erect cock. "He’d just fucked me in front of my husband. You had to watch your wife get fucked right in front of you!" She was watching my cock throb as she said it. "I’d just begged him to fuck me again, and I’d said I’d do anything he wanted me to do if he’d just fuck me again."

"His car was one of those little sports things. A Porsche I think. In the car, right out in front of the house, he started kissing me again and running his hands over my body. I begged him to fuck me again, honey. I begged him to fuck me right away. Instead, he slipped my toga off my shoulders and all the way off me. He stripped me naked in his car right in front of the house. I didn’t care. He could do anything he wanted to me."

" We drove to his house slowly. He had me put my feet up on the dash and lean the seat back. I was totally exposed to every other car on the road because we were so low. He drove by each car and truck slowly so that people could get a good look at me."

"We pulled up to this stop light. I think he’d purposely slowed so that we’d hit the red light. A car full of teenage boys pulled up next to us and when they saw me they started hooting and hollering. They rolled their windows down and yelled for me to come join them and how well they’d fuck me. I looked up at them and they were all big eyes, their mouths wide as they yelled. I was suddenly afraid that I might know one of them from school. I didn’t recognize any of them."

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me again. "Honey, I got even more turned on knowing that I might know them. How sick is that?"

Putting her hands back to work she continued, "Tom told me to play with myself for them, so I did. I did just what I’m doing now, honey. I played with my tit and stroked my cunt. I was so wet that I was dripping onto the floor of the car. The boys were going nuts. They tried to follow us once the light turned green, but of course they had no chance."

"Tom parked on the street in front of his apartment building and made me walk into the building naked. I felt so horny, honey. I was walking naked across the grass of this apartment house. Anybody could have seen me. Any car driving by...when we got to the door he kissed me and turned me around to face the street. I turned my head to kiss him while he ran his hands up and down my body."

Katie was stroking herself with real purpose now. Her fingers sliding well into her cunt before pulling out to continue spreading her cunt juice.

She looked up at me, a worried look on her face. "Honey, are you sure you want to hear this?" She looked down at my hand wrapped around the hard shaft of my cock. I was slowly stroking myself, trying not to cum. I can only image what I must have looked like when her eyes returned to my face. I image that my mouth was open and that my eyes were a little glazed. She smiled and said, "I guess you DO want to hear this." I just nodded and continued to stroke my cock.

"When we got inside Tom disappeared for a minute. I called you to say I’d be home later, sat on the big leather couch in his apartment, and played with myself. I was so turned on. Cunt juice was running out of me. I wanted to fuck, I needed to fuck."

"Tom made a quick telephone call from the kitchen. I couldn’t hear what he said, and I didn’t care, I just wanted him back with me. Soon he was on the couch, kissing me and stroking my body. I went down on him again, honey. His cock was hard and sticky. I guess from fucking me earlier. I didn’t care. I licked it off him and took him as far down my throat as I could."

"Soon he had me on my back and was running the head of his cock along the crack of my cunt. First getting the head wet and then rubbing it over my clit. I was going crazy, begging him to fuck me. To put that beautiful cock inside of me. He kept asking me if I was his slut. Oh honey, I said I was. I said I was his slut and I’d do anything, anything at all if he’d just fuck me. Oh, honey I’m so ashamed. I was almost in tears from wanting his cock inside of me. Finally, he did it. He started to slide his cock inside of my way over-heated cunt. It felt so good, so wonderful. I must have screamed in pleasure."

I wanted to come. I was holding my cock trying not to cum all over myself. Katie was almost in a trance as she described the fucking Tom had given her.

"He was fucking me so good, honey. It was so wonderful. After he came inside of me, I heard another man’s voice asking if it was his turn with the slut. I hadn’t even heard them come in, five guys, all gathered around watching us fuck. I don’t know how long they’d even been there, honey. I’d been so involved in what Tom was doing to me. They all fucked me, honey. Oh god, as soon as Tom pulled out one of the guys shoved his cock inside of me. Just like that he was humping me, fucking me hard. Another guy stuck his cock in my face and I started to suck him. They were talking about me, honey. Saying things like ‘look at that bitch suck cock’ and ‘where did you find the slut, Tom?’"

Her hand was a blur on her pussy. The first two fingers rubbing her clit so fast that I couldn’t see the individual fingers. The hand on her breast had squeezed it almost flat, milking herself.

"They all fucked me, honey. They fucked me all night taking turns. They called me every name they could think of." She looked at me now, her eyes almost blazing. "They called me a slut and I was. I loved it. When they stopped for a minute, I begged for someone to fuck me. I told them that if they were too tired to go get those teenagers, I’d fuck them. I was out of my mind, honey."

She stopped for a minute. Her fingers quiet on her clit.

"Oh honey, I called you just as Tom was sliding his cock back inside of me. My cunt was still so hot. I’d been pleading with him to fuck me again. He said he would if I called you first. I was just finishing as he shoved his cock inside of me. I was a mess already by that time. I was naked, going from guy to guy trying to get them to fuck me. Sucking their cocks, rubbing my body all over them. One of the guys wrote on my thigh, ‘Insert cock here’ with the arrow. I showed it to all of them, pleading with them to fuck me."

"We slept for awhile and I showered once. We ate some, but I really don’t remember much about that. I just remember the sex. It was so raw. It was the next afternoon that the most incredible thing happened. I was on top of Tom, fucking his fabulous cock while kissing his face. One of the guys gave me the telephone and Tom told me to call you again. You had just answered when one of the guys put something greasy on my asshole. My asshole, honey! I’d never done anything with my asshole! As I tried to talk to you he was sliding his cock into my ass. Tom was fucking my pussy honey, and this guy was pushing his hard-on into my asshole. I tried to control myself. I’m sorry that you had to hear that. But it felt so good. Both cocks in me at the same time, OHOHHONEY...IT FELT SO GOOOOOD...I COULD HEAR YOU BREATHING ON THE PHONE AND THEY WERE BOTH FUCKING ME AT THE SAME TIME... OHGODHONEY... I’MCUUUUUUMING..."

Just like that we both came. We’d both been masturbating for so long while Katie told her story that it’s a wonder we’d held off so long. Katie was screaming as her fingers flew on her clit. I came so hard that cum landed on my chin.

We calmed down after that. We sat there looking at each other, panting. Katie’s cunt was a mess, red and wet. I could see her red finger marks on her tit. We looked at each other and laughed. Just a little at first, but soon we were laughing so hard that we were both crying.

When we had stopped and wiped the tears. Katie turned to look at me all serious again. "Honey, there’s one more thing."

I couldn’t image what that one more thing could be. Hadn’t I heard enough? What else could there be?

"Honey, I think I’m pregnant."

q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers