Katie's Capers Ch. 03

Story Info
A quickie in the woods, and a surprise encounter.
3.4k words
4.79
7.8k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only just over a week after I broke up with my boyfriend that the university term was over and I headed back home to my parents' house for the Christmas break. My Dad picked me up from the station and asked about anything but my ex. How were my flatmates? How was the course? How much work did I have to complete over the break? Was I ok for money? He spoke more than usual, probably worried that if there was a silence I would fill it with tears over my ex. As soon as we got home he disappeared into the living room and turned on the TV with the volume very high. My mum was the opposite, and wanted to check that I was ok over a cup of tea almost immediately I was in the front door. I told her that he had cheated on me, and left it at that. I didn't need to tell her about the revenge Issy and I had dished out to him.

As more of my friends arrived back from their universities over the weekend, a Sunday evening trip to the pub was planned, and I received a few messages assuring me that my ex was not invited. My two best friends and I arranged to meet earlier to catch up over a bottle of wine. It was a bitterly cold winter day so I wrapped up in a thick winter coat, along with hat, scarf and gloves.

I strolled into the pub and saw that Jess and Emma had arrived already and managed to get our favourite table, in front of the fire with a couple of battered but comfortable sofas and armchairs to settle down into. Emma was just pouring a bottle of red wine into three glasses so I knew they had only just got there themselves. I made my way to the table and before I had even managed to take off my hat or gloves Jess pounced on me asking for more details about my break up. We had shared texts and phone calls, and she and Emma both knew that he had cheated on me, and it was over, but they could tell there was more to it. I removed my winter layers, settled into a sofa, and took a deep sip of wine before relaying the whole story, including going back to his room with Issy and getting at least a little bit of revenge, but leaving out everything involving Issy beyond the kisses.

Jess and Emma were astonished, and agreed that the revenge I had taken was really unlike me, but Emma in particular fixated on my kisses with Issy, and the way I had described them: passionate, but lustful at the same time, and somehow both firm and gentle. She really wanted to know what else Issy and I had done together, and seemed almost disappointed when I told her that had been the extent of it. There was something about her level of intrigue that stopped me giving the full detail.

They were also desperate to know whether I had engaged in any rebound hook ups. They weren't surprised that I hadn't, but they did tell me that it was never too soon to get back in the game. While they understood that my confidence had been knocked they assured me that the best way to build it up again was to branch out and have sex with someone, anyone, else. I promised to keep them up to date when I went back to university, since it was highly unlikely anything would happen in my home town over the Christmas break, when most of my time would be spent with the two of them or my family.

While discussing the events in my life over the past couple of weeks we had drunk the whole bottle of wine. Emma went to get us another one, and while she was gone a few more friends, and friends-of-friends, arrived and joined us at our table. We all spent a couple of hours chatting and drinking, filling all of the space around the table, squeezing close together on the sofas and chairs. I ended up sat next to Mike, one of the guys who I didn't really know. As the evening progressed the wine and beer flowed freely, and despite not knowing him well I settled back close to him feeling comfortable against the warmth of his body.

The table and seats were crowded enough that this could easily have been two friends just squeezing together to make enough space, but I caught Emma and Jess's eyes a couple of times and could tell what the looks they gave me meant. Mike was attractive enough, but not really my type and I had very little in common with him, and I had no idea what would happen, but when Jess looked at me and caught my eye for a third or fourth time I shuffled even further back into him.

For a long time he continued a conversation to the left, and I to the right, and although we were squeezed together we may as well have been parts of different groups. After a few minutes I felt his arm, which was sandwiched between my back and the sofa cushion behind, move inwards and downwards so that his hand was on my lower back. He gently rubbed up and down, just a tiny amount so as to be imperceptible to anyone else. After a short time he paused as if waiting for a reaction so I ever so slightly pressed his hand tighter against the sofa. He took this as a sign to proceed, so slowly moved his hand down to the top of my ass.

He gave a gentle squeeze and I lifted myself just enough for him to slide his hand right under my ass. I settled down, now pretty much sat on his hand, and as the conversations around the table continued he massaged as far as he could reach. I felt my ass growing warmer with his touch and to my surprise I was becoming really turned on. Before long a few people got up to leave so Mike swiftly removed his hand to avoid being spotted. Jess caught my eye again and winked, knowing what had just been happening as she was the only one really looking for it.

Since some people has left already I decided to give it a go and see what happened. After a few minutes I finished my drink and announced that I was leaving. I said goodbye to several of my friends, with Jess whispering that I should definitely go for it as I hugged her. As I was putting on my coat I gave Mike a look that I hoped he understood. I left the pub and set off walking very slowly up the road, looking over my shoulder every few steps until eventually, just as I was about to turn the corner and give up, I saw Mike also leave the pub. He looked around and spotted me in the distance. Besides looking in his direction I didn't acknowledge him, but simply turned the corner and walked slowly down the road towards home. Again, I looked over my shoulder every few steps and kept a slow pace despite the cold. This time Mike came into view much sooner, so I sped up a bit and disappeared around the next corner. Once again, he caught up a bit sooner still so I turned off and headed down a street that I knew had a fenced, wooded area just along a short stretch on one side. This time I only checked over my shoulder to make sure he saw me head through the gate along the footpath. My eyes had to adjust to the dark as I stepped further into through the trees and I got beyond the reaches of the street lighting. I made sure I stayed just in view of the street until Mike followed me through the gate.

Entirely acting on instinct I made me way to a tree that I could only just make out in the dark. Regardless of what was about to happen I didn't want to be seen. I leant against the tree and he approached somewhat cautiously. Before he was too close I said, "two things. One, this means nothing. Two, don't speak." I saw him nod his agreement as he approached with more confidence. He almost dived towards me and I felt his warm breath against my face as he stepped through the cold air to kiss me. Compared to the last kiss I had had, with Issy, this was a disappointment. There was no passion and he seemed to just want to get his tongue as far into my mouth as possible. This served to, quite literally, force my hand. While continuing the kiss I removed my gloves before I reached down to find the button and zip of his trousers, then undoing them. I thrust my right hand into his boxers and felt that his cock was already getting hard. I wrapped my hand around it and gently pumped it, feeling it harden even more.

He returned the action, reaching forward to lift my dress and quickly sliding a cold hand inside my tights and knickers. I felt his finger plunge in and out of my already wet pussy several times before he moved up and rubbed my clit up and down. There was no subtlety to his actions, purely functional attempts to turn me on, which were successful if not exciting. If I'm honest I was turned on enough already and, judging by the now rock hard cock in my hand, so was he. I was still thinking practically, and I decided in an instant what to do next. I pulled his cock and balls out of his trousers, turned around, and drew my dress up so that it settled over my back. I had barely eased my tights and knickers down over my ass when I could immediately feel his cock probing at my pussy. I used my arms to steady myself against the tree and bent forwards, arching my back as I felt him drive his cock deep into me. I enjoyed feeling a cock inside me again, and on my terms.

As with his fingers he showed no subtlety with his cock. He piled into me as deep as possible with every thrust, the only nuance being that he gradually got faster and faster. He gripped my hips as he thrust into me, while I didn't even look around. After just a minute or two I felt him suddenly increase his speed even further and I knew he was close. I pushed back against him and bucked my hips. I felt his cock slip out of me and his hands released my hips. A steadying hand was placed on my lower back and almost immediately he let out a low groan while I felt hot, sticky cum splattering on my cold, exposed ass. After several spurts had landed he was finished and stood back from me. I heard him buttoning up his trousers and then he lightly slapped my right ass cheek before he simply turned and walked away. He had followed the rules to the letter, for which I was grateful, but I was left wondering how to deal with the aftermath covering my ass.

He can't have been further than the gate when I heard a voice, almost not even a whisper, from my right, "I can help you clean that up, if you like?" It was Emma, who had somehow managed to follow us into the trees unnoticed. After I had jumped, but before I knew what to say, she had approached me and leaned down with a tissue to wipe the cum from my ass. I was still speechless as she continued, "how about we keep this going, just a bit?" She gently held my shoulders and guided me back to an upright position, looking me right in the eyes. Neither of us spoke, but we remained staring into each other's eyes for some time. Long enough that I almost forgot that my tights and knickers were around my thighs and I was starting to really feel the cold air on my exposed ass, and particularly on my pussy.

Suddenly Emma leaned forward, reaching one hand round to the back of my neck and the other to my ass where she took a firm hold of a cheek. She pulled me towards her, her eyes still locked onto mine, and our lips met. Like the kisses with Issy previously i could feel the passion and desire in the kiss without feeling overwhelmed. Although I was shocked, I was excited about where this might lead and I responded with what I hoped was similar passion, pressing my lips firmly against Emma's but trying to remain gentle. My hands were both drawn to her ass, which I grabbed firmly and pulled gently upwards, helping to lift her face to a level closer to mine. Feeling the warmth of the kiss contrasting with the cold air I wanted more. I eased my tongue forward past my lips, flicking Emma's lips before meeting her tongue. Flicking our tongues against each other and licking each other's lips I felt my arousal building further than it had been with Mike. Emma moved her hand from my neck and stroked down my body, over my boobs and stomach, settling just hovering over my pussy, almost covering it.

She whispered again, "do you want to carry on?" Still too shocked to speak I simply nodded. She nodded back and as she did so she moved her hand lower and slowly ran a finger with a feather touch up my inner left thigh until she very nearly reached my pussy, watching my face as she did so. My whole body contracted in response to the touch of her cold fingers. She repeated the action up my inner right thigh with the same result. She continued alternating these movements up each of my thighs, delighting at the shudders her light touches were giving me. I was still struggling to get any words out but managed to mumble, "more."

Emma smiled and pushed me back so I was leaning against the tree. I was expecting to feel her fingers exploring further but instead she knelt in front of me and pulled my tights and knickers further down my legs. She then contorted her body to move her head around the back of my right leg and lift my leg onto her left shoulder before reaching both hands around me to grip my ass. This placed her face just inches from my now dripping pussy. I reached down and placed my hands on her head and tried to direct her closer but she resisted and turned her head to lick my inner left thigh almost from my knee right up to my pussy. She gently flicked her tongue over my lips without going any further before pulling away and repeating the lick. This time she darted the tip of her tongue between my lips a couple of times, causing my left knee to start giving way.

I tried again to hold her head and draw her closer but she was determined to repeat the lick up my thigh. This time she plunged her tongue deep into my wet pussy, just once, and then repeated the action from knee upwards again. Another plunge of her tongue was followed this time by several more, her tongue now reaching every part of my pussy. This time when she pulled away it was only for a moment before she dived back in and somehow managed to get her tongue even deeper into me. I was already shaking with enjoyment, the feeling heightened by being stood on one leg, when she finally moved her tongue up to my clit. The time for teasing me was clearly over. She licked my clit hard and fast, seeming to move her tongue in multiple directions all at once. This time I did hold her head, pulling her face tight against me, to which she responded by licking harder and faster. I tried to hold off for as long as possible but she can't have been licking for more than a minute before I came. Trying so hard to hold it off meant that the orgasm hit me like none before. My standing leg gave way and my back arched, throwing my chest forward and sending me toppling over, pushing Emma to the ground below me. For several seconds I completely lost control of my body as it convulsed with waves of pleasure, my pussy grinding against her face underneath me.

Finally I managed to compose myself and rolled off Emma onto my back on the cold ground. Before I had time to think or say anything Emma had rolled herself over and was straddling my waist, sitting upright with one hand down the front of her trousers. She leant forward and kissed me. A kiss made wetter with the taste of my pussy still on her. A kiss much less intense, but somehow more fun, than before. I let out a sigh as she pulled away and she flashed me a big grin which turned into a cheeky smile. "My turn," she announced. She stood up and within seconds she had managed to take off her trousers and knickers and was kneeling again, this time with her knees either side of my head. As she slowly lowered herself onto my face I could smell her pussy, already wet, and see the wispy fair hair above. I reached my tongue out in response and it found her moist pussy straight away.

I flicked my tongue in and out of her, first just the tip and then stretching my tongue and straining my neck off the ground to lick all of her. As she had done I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her even closer to me and pressing my whole mouth onto her. She was getting even wetter and I continued, almost kissing her pussy as I had done her mouth, and feeling her tensing in response. She soon started grinding herself against me, which triggered me to move from her pussy to her clit. It was already extremely hard and seemed to harden even more as soon as I started licking it. I licked hard and fast, which seemed to work on Emma as she began grinding herself even harder against me. As I kept licking I moved my right hand from her ass and slipped my index finger easily into her pussy.

After only a few thrusts of my finger, timed with my licks of her clit, it was Emma's turn to lose control. She ground down harder onto me and her whole body flopped forwards so that she was resting on her arms. Her hips bounced up and down in time with my finger thrusts, and her pussy tightened around my finger making the thrusts more difficult until she let out a small scream, which was followed by a deep exhalation and her whole body going limp.

I wriggled out from underneath her and slid alongside her lying on the floor. She leaned her head towards me and we kissed again. This time much more softly and slowly, as if we were both completely exhausted. I asked, "do we tell Jess? You know I'm a terrible liar."

"We don't have to. And you don't need to lie. She'll ask about Mike, and you can tell her he fucked you against a tree. Hell, you can even tell her he spaffed his load all over your ass if you want. She won't ask about anything else, and you don't need to tell, if you don't want."

It was such a classic Emma answer. Straightforward and honest, but completely helpful at the same time. Another classic Emma move followed. Not one to linger over much she announced, "I'm getting cold."

She stood up and stepped back into her knickers and trousers, while I stood and pulled up my knickers and tights. We walked back through the trees to the gate and, not knowing what else to do, I simply said, "goodnight."

"Goodnight, see you in a few days." She responded, before leaning towards me and giving me a small peck on the lips. She turned and walked back the way we had come, towards her parents' house, while I walked the opposite direction to mine, still feeling her in my pussy, and tasting her on my lips.