Katie's Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Doug still hadn't woken up I carefully moved the rest of my body down his and lowered my mouth over the head and down his shaft. I grabbed him firmly and again started to pump in unison with the motions of my mouth. I let my teeth graze his skin ever so slightly and he came back to consciousness quite quickly, grinning once he realized what was going on. His cock stiffened quickly as well, once again ready for attention.

Doug continued to shove his dick as deep into my throat as he could. I gagged and recovered over and over, but I fucking loved it. I wanted to take as much of him as I possibly could. Before he could cum in my mouth, I climbed back onto his lap and positioned his head right at my opening. Without a word I slammed down onto him and took him to the hilt. I loved how full he made me feel. I couldn't even remember what good sex felt like before he was inside me, but I knew I would never cum any other way from now on.

We ground into each other. Over our panting there was nothing but the sound of the occasional grunting and the slap of our sweaty skin against one another. Amidst the chaos of our fucking I felt his hands exploring, and suddenly a single finger found its way into my ass. The lubrication from my cunt made it easier for him but I knew it was still very tight.

Holding me still to pause a moment, Doug lifted me up and spun me around on his cock so I faced away from him, and then put his attention into lubricating my ass while he continued to fuck my pussy. I felt him probe the area with one finger, and then when I had adjusted, to one, he slid a second in slowly. I tried to relax but this was uncharted territory. His beefy fingers felt significant in my tight asshole, and he began to thrust his dick wildly as he also finger fucked my ass. I loved that he didn't ask. I loved the control he had over me.

The double penetration was enough to send me over the edge, and Doug continued to shove his massive cock in and out of my cunt. I cried out loudly and he held me tighter, never slowing his pace. His cock was taking me to a place I had never been before, and the pleasure was so overwhelming I felt like I was losing control of my body. I was dizzy with hunger for his dick, my mind in an absolute fog.

I felt Doug begin to shudder and knew it was time. We came together again. His hot seed shot up into me once more and I felt my cunt flood with ecstasy around his cock. Our thrusting slowed to a stop and I collapsed on top of him once again, our loud breath met with the silence of his basement. The TV played almost mute in the background, the movie dialogue so quiet it was indistinguishable.

As always Doug was the first to break the silence.

"So...what do we do now Katie?" I didn't know how to answer, but I knew I wasn't going to give up his cock.

"I don't know, Doug. I can't go back to Em now. I can't go back to not having you inside me. Have you really always wanted this?"

"Yeah, since the day we met. I used to think about fucking you in meetings, at our little dinner parties, whenever." His honesty was adorable, and I noticed a little color rush into his cheeks. How was it possible he had kept his desire secret for so long?

"You can fuck me wherever you want now baby." I'm sure it sounded ridiculous but I wanted nothing more than to worship his dick. I couldn't believe how much I had missed out on. My body hadn't known how much it needed him.

"Promise?" He still doubted my dedication. I took his cock in my hand and gave him a tender kiss to show him my honesty.

"Promise."