Katie's Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly looked back and forth to see if anyone was watching, out of the corner of her eye she saw a booth of college guys looking right at her. She felt the familiar twinge in her pussy as she thought about the strangers seeing her with her dress bunched around her waist and Ken's hands on her bare ass. It made her even hotter knowing that Ken "made" her do it. She liked pretending things were accidental or out of her control.

As the song ended Ken pulled the bottom of the dress back down over her ass as Katie adjusted her top.

"Thank you for the dance," Ken said giving Katie a quick kiss on the cheek.

Katie blushed, "Anytime"

Lauren rushed over just as Katie finished covering herself and smoothing her dress. She grabbed Katie and practically dragged her off the dance floor, "Come on! Let's do shots!" the sexy strawberry blonde exclaimed.

The two couples headed over to the bar and it was decided tequila shots were in order. Katie was getting impatient as it seemed like the bartenders were taking forever to get to them.

Katie whispered to her friend, "Ready for dare three?"

"Oh, I'm ready." Lauren smiled.

"Flash the bartender so we can get our drinks."

"You sure know how to get their attention," Lauren said with an evil grin.

Lauren quickly unbuttoned her top, held it open and yelled as loudly as she could "Yo, bartender!"

Lauren smiled proudly as she buttoned her top once again hiding her breasts from view. The dare had the desired effect as a young bartender quickly appeared to take their order.

Katie laughed, "I knew that would work."

The tall strawberry blonde called out to the bartender "Four tequilas please!"

The bartender quickly returned with the drinks and the girls proposed a toast. "To a great night that's just getting started!"

The four friends quickly downed their shots and laughed and joked about the evening.

Before long, the group decided to head out and continue the party back at home. The sexy half naked girls were starting to attract too much unwanted attention. The group climbed into a minivan taxi with the two very drunk girls sitting in the back and the guys in the middle. The girlfriends whispered, laughed, teased and flashed the guys as they made their plans and dares for the rest of the evening.

--

The drunken foursome poured into Steve and Katie's living room where the girls directed the guys to the sofa. Katie fiddled with the stereo to find some good music as Lauren anxiously waited.

"Ready?" Katie turned to Lauren.

"Ready," she replied.

Katie turned to the guys sitting on the sofa, "Okay guys, Lauren and I have a little surprise entertainment we planned for you."

Lauren dimmed the lights and the two women moved to the center of the room and started to slowly, seductively dance with each other. The guys' eyes were glued to the dancing pair eagerly anticipating what would come next.

Katie turned her back to the sofa as Lauren stood in front of her and slowly lowered the petite wife's dress. Lauren sank to her knees as she helped Katie step out of her clothes leaving the brunette naked except for her high heels. Katie shivered as her friend ran her hands up her legs to her hips.

Lauren was very turned on by her hot petite friend. Kneeling in front of Katie she couldn't take her eyes off her friend's perfectly waxed pussy. The blonde marveled at how perfect it looked, a tiny thigh gap, completely smooth and just a hint of the inner lips sticking out. Lauren could see a slight glistening of wetness caused by Katie's excitement and she felt her own wetness increasing in response. This wasn't part of their dare but Lauren couldn't help herself as she leaned her head forward and gently kissed the hood covering Katie's clitoris.

Katie shuddered slightly at the unexpected touch as Lauren held onto the petite brunette's hips to help keep her balance. The sexy blonde extended her tongue and slowly licked up and down the length of Katie's slit producing a quiet moan. Katie couldn't believe her beautiful friend was licking her pussy. More than that, Katie couldn't believe she actually liked it. It felt so different then when Steve did it. Lauren's lips and tongue were so soft, the feeling so intense she didn't want it to end.

Lauren pulled away and sat back on her heels looking up at Katie longingly. The brunette wife composed herself and tried to temporarily push down these strange new feelings her friend awakened in her.

Lauren stood up and Katie positioned her facing the men as she began to slowly remove her friend's blouse tossing it between the two men on the sofa. The petite wife moved behind her friend and undid the zipper on her skirt letting it fall gently to the floor. It was Katie's turn to kneel before her friend. As she moved close to Lauren she could smell the scent of the blonde's excitement. Katie had never been this close to another woman before and her head was swimming with unexpected desire. The brunette lightly gripped her friend's panties with her teeth and slowly pulled them down exposing a fine tuft of blonde pubic hair and leaving them both naked in front of their men.

The two naked women swayed and caressed each other to the slow music. Katie quietly moaned as Lauren's fingers gently brushed across her smooth pubic mound. The two women approached the sofa, Katie stood in front of Ken and Lauren in front of Steve, in unison they turned their backs to the men and bent over spreading their cheeks with their hands exposing themselves fully. After a few moments the girls stood up and returned to the center of the room before kneeling on the floor on their hands and knees. Slowly and sensually they crawled across the floor, Katie to her husband and Lauren to her boyfriend. When they reached the men, the naked women undid the pants of their partners and pulled them down exposing their throbbing erections.

Katie and Lauren turned to look at each other, smiled, then lowered their mouths to the hard cocks in front of them and began slowly licking and sucking.

Katie kept peeking over at Lauren and Ken, she'd never seen a penis other than her husband's and she couldn't help but look at the different one just a couple feet away. It looked similar to Steve's, darker, maybe slightly longer and thicker, but she couldn't tell for sure. The main difference was Ken's pubic hair was cut short which she thought maybe made his penis look longer.

The attractive brunette continued to work her mouth up and down her husband's shaft while watching what her friend was doing. Lauren seemed to really know how to suck a dick and Katie was trying to take pointers, following along and trying to copy what her friend was doing. She was amazed that the sexy blonde was able to take her boyfriend's cock completely in her mouth, when Katie tried it she started to gag as her husband's cock reached the back of her throat. She decided this was something she would have to work on and to ask Lauren about it later.

The men thought they were in heaven. Steve looked down at his beautiful wife as she tenderly sucked his cock, then over to the sexy tall nude blonde as she eagerly swallowed her boyfriend's erection. The physical and visual sensations were almost too much to handle and the men had to concentrate to keep from cumming too soon.

Katie crawled up onto Steve's lap, facing away from him, and aimed his stiff rod at her dripping wet opening. "I need you inside me baby," she whispered to her husband as she spread her legs and lowered herself with a moan onto his waiting cock.

Seeing Katie getting fucked was a huge turn on for Lauren. She loved seeing Katie's little boobs jiggle and watched as Steve's hard cock appeared then disappeared into her pretty friend's hot waiting pussy as Katie bounced up and down. The blonde knew how excited and horny her little friend must be, Steve's dick was shining and dripping with Katie's juices. Lauren couldn't hold out any longer, she needed to be fucked and fucked now. Reclining on the carpet Lauren spread her legs wide. "Fuck me Ken," was all she said as her boyfriend quickly undressed and joined her on the floor, impaling her with his stiff member.

Katie watched her sexy friend moan and grunt in pleasure as she was roughly fucked by her boyfriend. The petite wife never knew watching someone have sex could be so exciting and picked up the pace of her bouncing to try and match the furious fucking of Lauren and Ken. Katie was getting close to cumming and her loud squeals caused her friends to pause their own fucking to watch the brunette orgasm.

Steve held his petite wife's waist tight and frantically lifted her up and down as she screamed and shook. With a huge cry she let the biggest orgasm of her life wash over her. Katie's mind was in a different world, her legs were shaking and she couldn't hold her own weight, she felt like a ragdoll as her husband slowed down his pace and held on to her tight.

Steve wasn't finished with her yet, he still needed to cum and was going to enjoy this night and his sexy wife for as long as he could. With his strong arms he easily lifted his wife up off of him and laid her across the arm of the sofa with her bum in the air. Katie purred quietly as Steve finished undressing and took his position behind her. With one push he slid easily into her soaking wet pussy and began his thrusting.

Ken and Lauren watched their friends for a few moments before resuming their own fucking. Ken guided his girlfriend off the floor and over the other armrest of the sofa so she was now face to face with her friend. Lauren reached out her hands and joined them with Katie's. The two held each other's hands, looking into each other's eyes as their men fucked them forcefully in unison.

Katie watched in awe as her sexy friend squealed out her orgasm, her face just inches away from her own. Lauren's face was a picture of pure ecstasy as she squeezed Katie's hands tightly.

Being fucked hard by her husband and watching her hot blonde friend cum pushed Katie over the edge as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. The two girls stared into each other's eyes and cried out their passion together.

Ken was close to finishing, he pulled out of Lauren's tight pussy and moved to the center of the sofa presenting his cock to his girlfriend. Lauren greedily attacked it with her mouth as her boyfriend emptied his seed down her throat. She swallowed all she could and let the rest drip down her chin.

"I'm going to cum," Steve panted as he watched the hot blonde wipe her boyfriend's cock on her face.

"Fill my cunt baby!" Katie screamed.

With a final thrust Steve emptied what felt like a gallon of semen into his waiting wife. Katie could feel his cuck pulsing over and over and it soon felt like a river was running down her leg. She never felt him cum so hard and long before.

Steve pulled out of Katie's pussy and lifted the shaking woman off the armrest and into his arms. She held him close and curled up in his lap as he sat down to rest.

The two couples lay quietly for the next half hour, gently kissing and caressing each other.

Katie finally broke the silence. "I think I can walk again," she said with a smile. "My god you were fantastic tonight, I've never cum so hard in my life."

Steve kissed his wife, then turned to Ken and Lauren who were also basking in their after orgasm glow, "I'll show you guys to the spare room, it will be more comfortable than here."

Without bothering to dress, the two couples went upstairs to their bedrooms to sleep.

--

Katie rolled over and looked at the bedside clock. Its soft red light read 4:23am. She glanced over at her husband who was sound asleep and gently snoring.

"Well at least one of us can sleep," Katie mumbled to herself.

The petite wife climbed out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom to fetch herself a glass of water. She looked in the mirror and thought she looked like hell. Her hair was a mess, her makeup smeared and her eyes were bloodshot. "I have no idea how Steve finds this attractive" she said before turning off the light.

Katie was heading back to her room when she noticed a light coming from the spare room. She walked over and took a look through the half open door. Ken was nude on his back top of the covers, apparently asleep, and Lauren was sitting up beside him reading a book. Katie stood there for a couple minutes admiring Lauren. She thought her friend looked so beautiful with her long wavy strawberry blonde hair flowing over her large firm breasts. Lauren saw Katie at the door and motioned her in. Katie quietly walked over to the bed and sat down beside her friend.

"Couldn't sleep?" Katie asked.

"No, not really. It's always hard for me in a strange bed. How about you?" Lauren replied.

"I couldn't stop thinking about tonight." Katie said quietly.

Katie looked at Ken, worried that he might wake up and find her naked in their room.

"Don't worry about Ken," Lauren reassured Katie, "it would take a herd of elephants to wake him after sex."

"He's so big when he's soft," Katie commented looking at his penis.

"Yeah, he's almost full length soft. It only grows an inch or so," the blonde friend explained.

"That's so different than Steve. They looked almost the same size hard but Steve's much smaller when he's not excited." Katie continued to stare at Ken. "Did you know this is only the second real penis I've ever seen?"

"Really?" Lauren was surprised "Well, take as good a look as you want. I don't mind and I'm sure Ken doesn't either."

The brunette wife carefully crawled closer to Ken. She whispered to Lauren, scared her boyfriend might wake up, "Can I touch it?"

Lauren giggled at her friend's innocence. "Yes, of course you can."

Katie gently reached out and wrapped her tiny hand around the sleeping man's penis. She thought it felt heavier than her husband's as she lightly moved it around examining it from all sides. Katie pumped her hand up and down slowly and she felt his cock starting to inflate. "He's getting hard." She whispered.

Lauren smiled, "Of course he is, you're jacking him off."

The young wife quickly let go of him at that thought. "Oops, didn't really think about what I was doing."

"So does this mean I get to fondle Steve now?" Lauren teased.

Katie quietly laughed, "Well I guess that's only fair, plus it would make a nice birthday present..."

Lauren thought that was hilarious, "For the man who has everything!"

The two girls shared a quiet laugh then sat quietly for a moment before Katie spoke again.

"Lauren..." Katie was nervous and was having trouble getting the words out.

The pretty blonde could easily see something was on her friends mind, she reached her hands out and held Katie's hands in her own.

Feeling comforted, Katie continued, "When we were stripping for the guys... you touched me..."

Lauren spoke quickly, "I'm so sorry about that I didn't mean-"

Katie cut her friend off, "No. Please. It felt really nice. Do you think... if you want I mean... can the two of us maybe try it again sometime?" Katie felt the heat in her face, she knew she was blushing a deep red over what she just asked her friend.

It was Lauren's turn to blush, she had no idea someone as hot as Katie would be interested in her in that way. "I would like that very much," she replied.

"I really don't know what I'm feeling right now... I've never done something like that before..." Katie said shyly.

"Shhh. Don't worry about it, there's no need to force anything. We're still great friends. If something ever happens we'll let it happen naturally."

Katie gave her friend a soft kiss, said goodnight then got up and headed back to her bedroom before Steve would notice her missing. As she slipped into bed to join her husband, Steve groggily spoke. "Everything okay honey?"

Katie softly brushed the side of his face with her hand, "Everything's good my love, I just needed a glass of water. We have lots to talk about but it can wait until tomorrow. Good night."

12