Katie's Invasion

Story Info
Afraid for her life, Katie experiences her fantasy.
4.4k words
4.28
52.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Friday night in Savannah and Katie was alone in her home waiting for her boyfriend Jason to call. They were supposed to go out that night, but tropical storm Hanna was just off the coast and people were advised to stay home. Jason was supposed to call around 5 PM when he was getting off work, but it was already 6:30 and he hadn't returned her calls. As she looked outside all she could see was the Spanish moss practically being ripped off the trees as the 65 mph winds and rain beat on the house. There was lightning and thunder and even a threat of tornados that evening and Katie feared that maybe Jason got stuck somewhere.

Katie had already gotten dressed for the evening and was hoping for a romantic night out. She had on the new sexy dress that she bought last weekend. It was silk and solid black with thin spaghetti straps, a deep v-neck than came down between her ample breasts, almost reaching her naval. It was also a backless dress with a thin strap across the back to connect the sides. The length came about midway to her knees, and she was wearing her new black 3-inch pump stilettos with just a thin strap across the top of her foot and a strap running up the length of her foot to the ankle strap. Because of the very low cut dress, Katie opted to go braless because a strapless bra would have shown. She didn't have any pasties or adhesive, but didn't care. Katie was a bit of a voyeur and wasn't worried if her nipple was visible from the side on occasion. Actually, it made her horny to flaunt her good looks and show off her body and her boyfriend loved it as well.

After pacing through the house, Katie decided to go sit down in the living room and just wait. Maybe she would pick up that book she had been hardly reading for weeks, but hadn't got anywhere with it. She could hear the wind howling outside and wondered if she would hear Jason come in. J just as she turned to leave the bedroom, the power went out. It was pretty dark outside with the storm and sunset wasn't that far off anyway, so the house was pretty much dark. Katie started looking for candles and remembered there were some in the kitchen.

"Perhaps we should stay in and relax in the candle light," she thought. Just as she got to the end of the hall and turned toward the kitchen, an arm grabbed her around her neck and a hand came across her mouth! Stunned, her heart beating faster than it ever had, she tried to struggle free but couldn't. She tried to scream but only a muffled sound came out. His hand was tight over her mouth and she couldn't open it to bite him. Panic came over her and tears began to roll down her face as she feared for her life! Then her intruder spoke.

"Don't say a word, not even a sound, and you won't get hurt!" His voice almost sounded familiar, but she wasn't sure. "Do you understand!?" His voice was scratchy as he growled out his command. Katie tried to respond and a muffled sound came out. He squeezed her neck harder, almost chocking her and she began to cry. "I said no sound! Just nod your head and I'll loosen my grip."

Katie nodded her head as best she could against the strength of his hold on her, and his arm around her neck relaxed. He slid his arm down her body toward her waist but paused as he reached her chest and breasts, taking note of her scantily clad figure. His left hand continued down but cupped her right breast before arriving at her belly where he stopped. "Don't you fucking say a word or you won't live through the night!" he said again with his scratchy voice. His hand came away from her mouth and she grasped to get the air she had been deprived.

Just then someone else must have appeared because her left hand was pulled behind her back and then her right. Rope was being bound around her forearms and wrists. She tried to move her arms a little to try to make sure it wasn't tight, but he just pulled them together more roughly and continued wrapping the rope until he was finished. Katie was terrified. She just wanted this to be over quickly and she began to sob. "Shut it!" came the man's voice again. She blurted out, "Just take my purse. It's on the ..."

Before she completed the last word his hand came up and slapped her across the face pretty hard. "Bitch, I'll do you right here! Don't you fucking say a word! I'll take what I want, so shut the fuck up!"

The wind was howling even harder now and there was no way anybody would hear her if she screamed. And even if they did, she would be dead before they arrived, and they would probably be killed as well if they came inside. Katie cried silently as she was led to the dining area just off the living room. As they stopped near the large dining table, a blindfold was placed around her eyes and tied tightly around the back of her head. "Just relax and you won't get hurt. We are going to place you on the table. You are going to remain there awhile and not say a damn thing." His voice sounded a little familiar and she began trying to recall if one of her neighbors sounded like that, but was coming up blank.

Her ankles were grabbed and arms supported her back and waist as she was lifted onto the table and placed on her back. She was then rolled onto her side and the ropes were removed from her arms, and then she was rolled back. Each arm was then pulled up behind her head and then retied together at the wrists with the rope extending down to the base to hold her arms in place. Her ankles were each tied down as well. A new wave a fear gripped Katie as she felt completely helpless.

They left her on the table as she lay there listening to try to find out what was happening. It seemed odd to tie her to the table if they were going to rob her. She could have just sat on the sofa or floor or been put into the closet. "Isn't that what usually happens with home invasions?" she thought.

The door opened! "Oh my God!" she thought. "Jason came to the house!" She began to cry hoping he didn't get hurt. She tried to calm herself down to listen better but didn't hear anything but muffled sounds. "Did he come in?" Her mind was racing! "There wasn't any struggle or screaming." Soon she realized that it must not have been Jason. "How many of them were there? Maybe they were going to take everything."

After about 20 minutes of listening to muffled sounds and some activity in the kitchen she could feel the presence of people around her. She could smell them and hear them breathe. The man's voice came again. "We are going to have a little dinner party and some other fun and you are not to say a fucking word! You are going to be touched, you fucking whore! If you try to move or say anything, I'm going to choke you until your eyes pop out!" Katie's eyes began leaking again and she felt the tears run down the sides of her face but she kept quiet.

Katie then felt people all around her and hands began touching her clothing. Her dress was lifted up to her waist exposing her thong panties. The front of her dress was pulled to the sides and each breast popped out. "I'm being raped?" she thought. She was confused. Then she smelled cheese and honey and jam. Something gooey was placed on each of her nipples and in her cleavage. Something was placed into her naval, across her belly, and all over her legs and thighs. Even her arms had jams or honey placed onto them.

Someone began taking off her shoes and she heard what sounded like a can of whip cream being shaken and then each of her feet were decorated with it. They also spread it around her breasts. Someone placed what smelled like a trail of liquid chocolate from her cleavage to her neck. "Open your mouth! Pretend this is my cock, bitch." Katie complied and a peeled banana was placed inside her mouth. "If you bite it I'll kill you!"

Someone also pulled on her panties and she felt them being cut off and tugged away. Then something that felt like a cherry was placed into her pussy and whip cream added on top.

Katie laid there trembling and praying she wouldn't accidentally break the banana. Then she heard a cork pop. "They are having champagne?" She was crying but almost felt like laughing. "What kind of criminals are these nuts?" she thought. She felt hands all over her body now and people hovering. A tongue swabbed her left nipple, licking up the gooey food placed there. More licks now all over her body. Somebody was going to town on each of her feet licking up the whip cream. Her toes were being sucked clean as not a bit of cream was being left.

People were licking up and down her legs and thighs. Her arms were being licked, even her fingers. Katie's mind was racing trying to figure out what was happening. "Were the lights on?" She had no idea. It actually felt good what they were doing. She felt her nipples harden as they continued to be licked and sucked clean, and her pussy was starting to feel moist. "Damn it!" She did not want to give in to this. She was being raped! But why was this feeling good?

"It's because I'm a sexual deviant," she thought. Katie had rape fantasies and maybe this was why her body was reacting to their touch, stirring up horny thoughts in her head. She loved it when Jason sucked on her nipples, so maybe that was why it felt so good. She also liked being a voyeur, so maybe being exposed to God knows how many people was turning her on as well. Her whole body tingled with each touch. Her back arched a little as the chocolate was licked up between her breasts all the way up to her neck. She loved being kissed there.

"Oh my God!" she thought as she almost bit the banana. She caught herself squeezing it with her lips and stopped as the fear returned to her. Just then she felt the first tongue on her pussy and she shivered as she almost came. Whoever he was, he was gentle as he licked up and down around her labia. She knew she was dripping wet now. As he expertly licked her he came upon her clitoris.

"Ohhhh," she moaned followed by whimpers as she unexpectedly squeezed her mouth tighter around the banana and began running her tongue over it in her mouth. Her breathing was deeper and her heart pounding. Her nipples were rock hard in the mouths of strangers and she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want it to stop.

She then felt the man between her legs get the cherry out with his tongue and then go back to work on her clit. The orgasm was the most intense she had ever felt as it rippled through her entire body and she finally released the sound of ecstasy she was feeling.

Then it broke off! The banana! It fell and she heard it hit the table. "Oh shit!" she thought as she quickly ate the piece in her mouth.

"What the fuck!" came the man's voice. "I told you not to bite my cock! Untie her feet and pull her forward. I want her head to lean off the edge of the table." Everybody stopped touching her at once and she felt her body being pulled up about a foot so that her head hung off the edge. Her hands were unbound and then placed by her sides and then retied to the table base. "Because you have been good I'm not going to choke the shit out of you just yet. But you are going to suck my cock bitch! If you bite me that will be the last thing you do in this life. Now open your mouth!"

Katie opened her mouth and held it. "Clean her up." she heard him say. She then heard his zipper. He pulled her hair down roughly to lower her head more and stuffed his flaccid cock into her mouth. As he stood behind her she felt her body being wiped down with damp cloths.

"What do I do?" Her mind was racing. "Am I supposed to suck this idiot, or just hold it and wait?" Katie loved sucking Jason's cock and she usually sucked him a few times a week, sometimes as foreplay to sex, and sometimes just to say hello when he came home from work. In fact, her love for sucking cock began quite early in life when she was 14 and her 16 year old boyfriend from down the street pulled it out in front of her one day in his bedroom. It was the first time she had seen him naked before, or any boy for that matter, and was stunned when he asked her if she would suck him off. Katie had heard of blowjobs from older girls at school, but wasn't quite sure what it was.

Apprehensive about it at first, he showed her how to relax her throat and take more of him in her mouth each time she pumped her head up and down his cock. He also taught her how to lick the head and shaft and his balls. Katie loved it, especially the effect it had on him. He praised her it seemed with every lick and suck and she aimed to please him. When he came in her mouth she pulled back immediately not knowing what was happening and he finished unloading all over her face and shirt.

That was a long time ago, but her love for a man's cum started there. Even though she didn't understand it that first time, she loved the sweet taste in her mouth and how his cock was throbbing in her mouth with his first spurts. She also loved the smell. It was so intoxicating!

"Suck it bitch!" Abruptly brought back to the present and nervous about what they were going to do to her next, she began gently sucking on his cock, running her tongue around the head. He stiffened quickly and began to slowly fuck her mouth as she sucked on him. A couple other people starting sucking on her nipples again and she could feel a tongue between her legs and several other hands and tongues along her legs and feet.

Her nerves started to subside as she again enjoyed the feeling of being touched everywhere. Whoever was between her legs was sucking on her pussy lips again, and the cock in her mouth actually felt nice. He was gentle fucking her mouth and she started to yearn for him to fuck her harder. He pulled out and placed his balls on her mouth. She eagerly took one, then the other, in her mouth and licked his scrotum. He was shaved she noticed and heard him moaning a little as he enjoyed what she was doing.

Katie began to feel another orgasm coming. Her nipples were so fucking hard she felt they would pop, and the man between her legs alternated between sticking his long tongue into her hole and then swabbing across her clit. He then placed a couple fingers inside of her reaching her G-spot as he licked her clit.

The man behind placed his cock back into her hungry mouth and she arched her back to take more of him in. He fucked her harder now as she cried out because of the sensations her body was receiving. She could hardly stand it as she felt her orgasm building, her chest heaving, and this man fucking her face. She wanted this man to cum in her mouth so bad, like she hadn't drank fluids in days and needed to quench her thirst! The timing was perfect as she felt her orgasm travel from her toes up through her legs, her breasts reaching for the ceiling. She cried out just as the man behind her groaned and began flooding her mouth with his hot cum. She opened her throat and swallowed it all as he pumped what seemed like several ounces of cum into her hungry mouth. Tears rolled down her face again as the orgasm was more intense than the first.

He began to soften in her mouth as she continued to suck him clean. Katie was so fucking horny she couldn't believe it. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted to suck another cock! "Let's move her," the man behind her said. He pulled out of her mouth and she felt the ropes being untied. She was then lifted by several hands and carried a short way to what seemed like the living room. Her dress was removed and she was placed onto her back on a mattress.

"Where did that come from!?" she thought. The blindfold was still on tight and she had no idea how many people were there. It seemed to Katie that maybe there were at least six people, but maybe more.

"You have been a good girl so far, but don't you dare say a fucking word!" the man said. There was silence for a moment, and then her knees were raised up to her chest. She felt a cock rubbing her pussy and then enter her. She was still sopping wet and took him easily. He moaned as he entered and began pumping her pussy. His cock seemed thick and it felt great to Katie. She wrapped her legs and feet around his ass and pulled him in with each thrust.

He fucked her hard for a few minutes and then stopped and pulled out. He came up to her face as he straddled her and said, "Lick your pussy juice off my cock." He then put the tip of his cock at her lips. His cock was dripping wet as Katie sucked him in and tasted herself. She knew what she tasted like because she sometimes licks her fingers when she masturbates, and this made her even hornier.

The men were softly commenting now about what a whore she was and how she wanted to be fucked. She couldn't make out any particular voice, but had to agree. If only they knew how badly she wanted to be fucked right now!

About a minute later the man got up and another man took his place between her legs. As he started to fuck her she could hear the sounds of cocks being stroked, but how many? The second guy's dick wasn't as thick as the first, but it was longer and harder. Again she wrapped her feet around the guy's ass as he fucked her. Her head was now leaning off the edge of the mattress as she had moved with the thrusts. It wasn't long before a set of balls were placed onto her lips and she began sucking on them. "I'm so fucking horny," she thought. "I want to fuck and suck them all!"

The guy currently fucking her got up and was replaced by another. She was now sucking on somebody's cock and licking his shaft as he ran it up and down her face and then into her mouth. The third guy to enter her pussy had a thick cock and she could feel an orgasm coming which made her suck even harder on the dick in her mouth. He seemed like a big guy with strong arms as she reached up and found his arms and then his chest. She rubbed his chest as he pumped in and out of her relentlessly for a few minutes.

He then lifted Katie's back and pulled her up onto his cock as he got into a sitting position, lifting her up and down on his cock like she was a doll for several strokes, then rolled onto his back with Katie straddling him. He was so deep into her in this position and she ground her pussy onto his rock hard cock. Katie was in heaven and was about ready to cum again. She wanted a cock to suck and reached out and found two of them. But before she could get one into her mouth she felt her orgasm hit and she arched her back as she flooded the man's cock beneath her.

The next few guys chose to fuck her from behind as they placed her on her hands and knees on the mattress. As each guy fucked her for a few minutes there was always a cock poking her in the lips and she eagerly sucked them. She had another orgasm, but none of the guys had cum in her pussy or her mouth and she wanted to taste them so badly. She loved the taste of cum, especially Jason's, and for some strange reason her desire for their cum was overwhelming.

"Alright bitch, I hoped you like that. You fucking whore! Place her on her knees." Just like that the man fucking her pulled out and her torso was lifted up. Her hands were bound again, this time to her ankles. "Open your mouth, bitch."

Katie opened her mouth not knowing what could happen next. She heard the guys around her and they were still stroking their cocks. "Open your mouth wide" was the command, and she stretched it open further. Just then a ball was placed into her mouth with a band around her head holding it in place. The ball kept her mouth open and she relaxed around it, but her lips were stretched wide. She touched it with her tongue and it seemed like the ball had big hole through it to help her breath. It was so big she could put her tongue through it.

"Bitch, you suck cock real good, and now you are going to get your reward for being such a good cock sucker. If you try to move, I will fuck you up!" Katie nodded her head and waited for what was to come next.

It didn't take long. She felt a cock on the side of her face rubbing up and down. "Stroke my cock bitch." Katie reached for it and began to pump it up and down a few times. Another cock appeared and she began to stroke that as well. She heard several cocks around her as the juice in them made noise with each stroke.

12