Katie's Story Ch. 03: Katie's Mom Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markuscad
markuscad
63 Followers

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING:

I got a large bonus for finishing a project off in time and under budget. I decided to give Katie half of it which amounted to $5000. It sounds extravagant but I had lots of money. I had made good money for the last fifteen years and my investments had paid off well. I was already worth over $1.5 million and legally still owned half the house. I switched the beneficiary of my investments and my $300,000 insurance policy from my wife to Katie. So we were doing fine and I didn't need the money for anything so why not pamper the most important person in my life. She teared up after I gave it to her so I guess she was happy, besides I had a feeling I might benefit from my kindness.

A week later she made my sit in her room on a chair in total darkness. She pulled my pants down and told me I could play with myself but no cumming. She had placed three night table lamps around her on the floor, one behind and one on each side and connected them all to a power bar. Once she got in position she flipped on the switch and I was treated to a luminous sex goddess. She had on a beautiful set of lingerie and was bathed in white light from the lamps. Next, the stripper tune "You Can Leave Your Hat On" started to play and I was treated to a five song strip show followed by you know what later. Afterwords I told her if her career path ever stalled she could make a fortune stripping. It pays to be nice!

Then she started a new routine. Whenever we went out to a restaurant she used to disappear for an hour and then come back looking fabulous. Now she said I was welcome to stay in her room and watch her get ready after she came out of the shower. It was quite an experience. It was like I was a fly on the wall. I felt like I had been allowed to pierce the veil of a secret female ritual. I got to see all the steps she took to get ready. I had no idea how much work was involved. It only took me five minutes to get ready! She shaved her legs. Then she did her makeup in excruciating detail. Then there was the hair, the drying and styling, the brushing and the hair iron curler. Next was the process of pulling out multiple outfits until the desired one was found. Sometimes I got some input on the desired outfit. Finally there was the slow covering of her body starting with sexy underwear and lingerie followed by the outer clothing. I especially loved watching her stick her long smooth legs out one at a time and wrap the tip of the nylons against her toes and then slowly roll the nylon up her leg. She gave me sniffs of the different perfumes she had and let me pick (and showed my the price). I had no idea it was so expensive. By the time she was done dressing I was always totally horny but whenever I tried to touch her she slapped my hands and booted me out.

The act of watching her get ready heightened the enjoyment of the meal tremendously. First of all, I felt gratified that someone would spend that much effort to look nice for me. Secondly I knew what was underneath the conservative outfit she was wearing and there was a low level throbbing between my legs the whole meal thinking about what I'd seen before and hoped to experience later. I would highly recommend the experience to anyone else!

KATIES DREAM FUCK:

"Dad, my exams are over and I think I did really well so I'm going out clubbing tonight with some friends from school to celebrate."

"Okay honey, have a good time."

The last few weeks had been such a grind, so much studying. I was so sick of it but I think it paid off because I'm pretty sure I aced my exams. I was in the mood to blow off some steam big time!

The club was packed but we had no problem getting in. Of course, girls rule! By the time we got there the dance floor was already a sweaty pool of grinding bodies. I couldn't wait to get out there. At first it was just my friends gyrating to the music but it didn't take long for the vultures to close in. Before I knew it there was body with a cock pressed against my ass instead of a breast and then not much later I was a sandwich between hot sweaty bodies with hydra like hands caressing every part of me. They wanted to take me home but I wasn't going to be a strangers fuck toy and there was a gigantic amount of post exam stress that needed to be relieved reliably by somebody that knew what they were doing. I knew right away it wasn't these guys! The cab ride could not have been any slower. All I could think about was my throbbing pussy. He better be ready!

He was sleeping on the couch. In seconds I was totally naked. I gently straddled him so that he would not wake up. My pussy was an inch from his face. I slowly lowered it so that it was rubbing against his nose and rubbed it back and forth. Wake up! You've got work to do!

I felt something wet on my face and then I woke up. I recognized the smell right away, Katie's pussy! I dived in and started slurping the dessert that was in my face. She was really primed and gave me a huge cream pie within seconds.

"Dad I'm so hot! All night I fantasized about an orgy, but not a normal porn orgy! In my orgy I'm the only one that matters! I'm not trying to hold a cock in each hand, a dick in my mouth, ass and pussy. In my fantasy they're all there for me. Someone's kissing me and there are lips on both my nipples, a huge cock in my pussy, a finger up my ass and a tongue on my pussy! I'm a cookie and everybody is eating me!"

She dragged me to our bedroom and threw me down on the bed and then pulled two vibrators out of her dresser drawer. Where did she get those?

"Are you ready for my orgy daddy? Kiss me hard! That's how it starts!"

I plastered my lips against hers and then stuck my tongue in her mouth as far as possible. Our tongues made love to each until she said, "Someone wants to suck my nipples daddy."

I immediately moved down and started giving both her nipples a slimy saliva drenched suckfest!

"Oh that feels so good!"

"Someone else has starting rubbing my pussy dad!"

I pulled back from her nipples and started to finger her pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb and sticking three fingers effortlessly into her slimy hole. There was so much juice that it was running down her asshole so I gently started rubbing my other thumb against her greasy rosebud in circles on the sensitive nerves on the outside. I rubbed a bit harder and harder and then with almost no effort my thumb slipped into her butt. In the mean time she had picked up the two vibrators, turned them on and started to massage her nipples with them.

"Oh daddy! Someone's cock just slipped in my ass! My pussy is so hot. It needs a big fat cock!"

She was so wet that I rammed my purple engorged cock, balls deep into her pussy, in one stroke.

"Oh daddy, all these men are filling all my holes and rubbing me all over, I'm going to explode soon!"

And explode she did. My cock was drenched in a bath of Katie cum and I held on tight as she went into her normal epileptic sexual spasms. Another wonderful warped night in Katieland!

KATIE TAKES 'CARE' OF HER MOM:

Katie picked up the mail like she always did. It was a habit she developed at home when she wanted to ensure that her parents never found out about some of the things she purchased online. An alarm bell went off in her head when she saw a package from her mom addressed to her dad. Once inside she quickly opened it up. It was a USB stick with "Enjoy Dear!" written on a little piece of paper. Hmm! She inserted the stick in her computer and opened up the file. It was a video file. Her mom had made a video.

"Hello dear. When I found out what you and Katie were up to I was totally shocked and very upset. It took me quite a while to get over my anger. I realized that I needed to move on though and eventually started to go out with some of the girls at work to have some fun. I'm a good looking woman and there have always been men at work who made it known that they were interested but I never pursued it because we were happily married. Once it got out that we were separated I started getting a lot of attention. Before I met you I was quite active sexually and had quite a few partners but I was totally faithful after we were married. I must admit though after twenty years there was little excitement left in our bedroom. So you can imagine how exciting it has been for me to be dating again and to be fucking again! That's right dear, I've been making up for lost time and have fucked my way through quite a few men since you left, and I totally love it! Did you know that before I met you I was a bit of a size queen? I used to love to date the basketball team! I really missed that after we got married. Girls talk though and it didn't take me long to find a few well hung men to satisfy my needs and my needs have grown quite extensive! So I thought it was only fair since you and Katie made some videos that I could make one for you. Hope you enjoy it, I sure did!"

Katie was in shock. Her mom used to be promiscuous and a size queen? She couldn't imagine it but I guess that answered one question about herself. How could she be so mean to her dad though sending a spiteful video like this? It took him a long time to recover after her mom booted him out and she couldn't imagine how he would respond to this! Thank God she got to it first.

Katie noticed the video had changed and her mom was on her bed in some sexy lingerie and some Adonis was fucking the shit out of her. It was all very staged though. Her mom would stop every few minutes and turn toward the camera and say things like "Are you enjoying this dear, he's so big, he's so strong ..." The trash talk went on and on and on and eventually it pissed Katie off so she turned off the sound. The visual aspect was fantastic though. The picture was crystal clear and they stopped to change the angle every so often so Katie got to see her mom getting fucking in just about every position and in every hole. She hated to admit but her mom was smoking hot and really knew how to fuck. They went on and on and on. The guy looked like he was only about 25 and was gorgeous! Not sure her how her mom snagged him but he was quite the stud and well hung.

Katie had gotten so turned out by the video that she had totally lost track off time and had been masturbating steady and already rubbed out two orgasms and was building on a third when her dad walked into her room.

"Daddddddd!! What are you doing!"

She had to think quick. Thank God she had turned off the sound and he was far enough away from the monitor that he wouldn't be able to see who it was.

"Dad, get out!! Can't you see I'm busy!!"

He chuckled and said, "Yes it looks like your very busy but it's not like I haven't seen you do it before and even done it with you."

"This is different, this is private, now please get out and close the door!"

"Okay honey, calm down I'm leaving. Enjoy yourself!"

Wow, that was too close! She quickly got up and shut the video down and hid the USB stick. Her dad would never see the video if she could help it but she couldn't stop thinking about it herself and watched it every opportunity she got when her dad wasn't around!

Weeks Later:

When Katie got home from school her mother was sitting on the couch.

"How did you get in here?"

"Don't you remember, you gave me a key when you were still my daughter. Where is your father? I need to talk to him."

There was no way Katie was going to let her mom talk to her father. Who knows what hateful garbage she would dump on him.

"Yes, since your father has been gone I've started to enjoy life more, dressing up more, going out and it all costs money so I'm here to tell your dad that I need more money. Fifteen hundred a month is not enough."

That bitch! Wasn't she bleeding dad enough already.

"Who the hell do you think you are coming to my place bothering us and asking for more money. Haven't you already taken enough from dad!"

"Don't you talk to me like that your little slut! Don't forget I still have your two videos and if I don't get what I want everyone will see them! You and your dad will be ruined!"

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You really should close your mouth or a fly might enter it or in your case maybe your dad's cock."

My blood was really starting to boil.

"Don't just stand there you little slut, get me a drink unless your pregnant with your dad's bastard and there's no booze in the house."

Totally boiling!

She stood up right in my face and said, "Are you hard of hearing, I said get me a drink!"

That was it! I grabbed her and pushed her back and she fell on the couch.

"How dare you touch me you little father fucker!"

I jumped on her and we started thrashing around. My mom had twenty pounds on me but I was in better shape and had the advantage of pure rage. We fell off the couch and wrestled all over the floor scratching and punching and tearing and biting each other. It was a total cat fight. After a few minutes my mom started to wear out though and I quickly straddled her and squeezed her head really tightly with my hands and yelled "QUIET!"

Her mom yelped at the pressure on her skull and the forcefulness that Katie displayed. She had never seen her like this before and was a little afraid.

"You made a big mistake coming here and you made a big mistake sending dad that video. I intercepted the video and saved dad from seeing how hateful you've become and now I have the video. What do you think would happen to you if I sent that video to your place of employment and to your church and all your hoity, toothy friends! Think about that bitch, on your ride home! Dad and I are finished with you. He's not going to ever send you another drop of money because you're going to email him and tell him that you don't need the money anymore. AM I CLEAR!!"

"Yes"

"Good, now get the hell out of my place!"

As Katie's mom was leaving Katie couldn't resist and said, "By the way mom, that was one hot video. I must have watched it twenty times. I don't know how much you had to pay him but he was one hot stud. Tell him if he ever wants to fuck someone closer to his age to give me a call."

Katie's mom glared at her and stormed out of the apartment.

Katie sat on the couch with a huge shitting eating grin on her face. Every part of her body hurt but she had never felt better. Finally her mom was out of their lives.

Eventually her dad got home and was shocked when he saw her.

"Oh my God Katie, what happened, you look awful! Are you okay?"

"I've felt better but I'll be okay dad. Nothing is broken, I think."

"Who did this to you!"

"There is this person that has been riding my ass for a long time and trash talking my best friend and I finally had enough so we had it out. I may look bad but I look a lot better than she does! She's never going to bother me and my friend again!"

Katie's dad grinned and hugged her and said, "I guess nobody fucks with the Mistress!"

Katie flinched as her dad squeezed her pain ridden body but she was never happier to have his hands around her. Her heart swelled with that feeling you get when you put yourself on the line for someone else and everything works out and that person is hugging you back with love!

Two days later Katie's dad came running into her room all excited.

"Guess what, your mother emailed to say I know longer need to send her $1500 a month anymore. Apparently she got a raise and no longer needs the money. We need to go out and celebrate!"

"That's great news dad!" Katie thought, Yup, nobody messes with the Mistress!

KATIE SEES DREW:

Katie came in the room while I was in a web session with Drew from work. Drew was our very young IT guy. Since I work from home every once in a while we would have a web session and he would make sure I had the latest anti virus software on my PC and that all my work related software was current. He was painfully shy but I liked him and he was always very nice to me.

"Who was that I saw you with earlier?"

"That was Drew from work, our IT guy. Some people from work find him a bit aloof but he's just shy. I actually get along with him quite well. Maybe because I'm a bit of a nerd myself."

"I don't really think of you as a nerd dad."

"Well, that's because I'm such a hot stud with you!"

She looked at me like she did when she caught me farting in bed and said. "Ya right, whatever!"

RANDOM UNSAID THOUGHTS IN SOMEWHAT CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

"I really love it when dad licks my ass but I hope he never asks me to lick is hairy butt!"

"Damn, I gotta get a rubber underlay for our bed. Katie's such a gusher that the bed is starting to reek of sex even when we're not doing anything."

"I hate it when he calls me a 'gusher'. Sounds like I have a urinary problem."

"I wonder if dad would do the dishes for a week if I gave him a blow job."

"Katie tried to get me to do the dishes for a week for a blow job. Why would I do that? She doesn't realize that I can't even keep up with her now. She's insatiable. I wonder if all women her age are as horny as she is."

"Would dad be jealous if got a boyfriend?"

"Dad farts in the bed. He thinks I don't hear it because he pulls his butt cheeks apart to make it quiet but I still hear him and sometimes smell it. Gross!"

"God damn it, do all women have bionic hearing!"

"I hate it when dad walks in on me when I'm going to the bathroom. Can't a girl have a bit of privacy!"

"We have to get a bigger bed. I'm tired of waking up in the night with dad's boner stuck up my ass cheeks."

"We need to get a bigger bad. Katie is a wild sleeper and I'm tired of getting whacked in the night and waking up with part of her body sprawled across me."

"Too bad mom and I are on the outs. I'd love to be introduced to her video stud."

"Katie is so obvious when she's trying to manipulate me but I don't mind. It's fun to watch her devious mind in action."

"I love it when I come out of my office and Katie is sprawled on the lazy boy, naked with her legs totally spread wide open, resting on each side of the chair, wagging her finger at me to come over. She so blatant and uninhibited about sex. No bullshit no games. She's going to make some guy think he's in Heaven. The problem is I can't keep up with her. Her sex drive overwhelms me"

"I wonder why dad never initiates anything with me? It's always me that has to start things. I wonder if there's something wrong."

"For the first time I noticed dad looks a bit older. I'm so used to seeing him that I don't really notice what he looks like. When he's awake, he has such a vibrant personality and a twinkle in his eye and an energy in his step (and his cock), that he seems so young but he looks older snoozing on the couch. Maybe I'm wearing him out!"

"I love watching Katie when she's sleeping. Even when she has bed head she looks beautiful."

"Dad's always forgetting to turn his computer off. Today he left it on in the middle of his tax form software. I had no idea he makes over $180,000 a year. Wow! He must really be good."

"I wonder why Katie hardly ever dates? Maybe I'm holding her back."

"I've been out on three dates with different guys but the one guy was a total loser and there was no spark at all with the other two. Dating is such a hassle, the games, the drama, the money, the schmucks. I have so little time left after my studies and everyday living. For now, I'm getting all my social needs met from dad. I know it can't last forever but for now I'm content."

"I wonder if dad would shave my pussy? I love the smooth feel and look but it's such a hassle. It would be nice if he'd do it. I'm sure I could entice him."

"Katie asked me if I'd shave her pussy. I was surprised. I thought it might be too personal or she'd worry about me cutting her. I loved it. By the time I was done I was rock hard and she was oozing cream. I lifted her up against the bathroom wall and she wrapped her legs around my back and we fucked like rabbits. A weekly shaving is now part of our routine!"

markuscad
markuscad
63 Followers