Katie's Place Pt. 04

Story Info
She takes his mind, his freedom and even his breath.
2.7k words
4.29
34.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers

Katie unlocked the door to Tom's penthouse apartment. It may have only had two bedrooms, but it was enormous, with floor to ceiling windows and views over the city. It was minimalist and incredibly tidy. Katie closed the door and ran around exploring the amazing place. The difference between his apartment and the tiny concrete cell that he was currently locked in couldn't have been more stark. Yet Tom had willingly traded places for the night at least.

Katie slipped out of her equally minimal clothing, which she left in an untidy pile in the middle of the bathroom, and stepped into the large shower where water started to pour from the oversized showerhead. She took her time examining the range of shampoos and body washes; a far cry from the almost empty home brand bottles that filled her shower.

She dried herself on a large clean towel, wrapped another around her long dark hair, and walked into Tom's walk in robe to find something to wear. Not surprisingly nothing fit her and she ended up wearing one of his blue shirts that reached down further than many of her dresses.

She then picked up her favourite pair of jeans that were now decidedly worn and the sewing kit that she had brought with her, and sat cross-legged in the middle of his king size double bed and started to work. She had yet another idea to test on Tom.

For Tom, it had been another surreal night where time had had little meaning and the captivity had played games with his mind, only this time heightened by the heavy clanking cuffs that restricted his movement even further. He could have removed Katie's panties from his face, but the truth was that they felt nice and added to the sensation of being trapped and owned. The air was warm and still, and Katie's scent still lingered both in the cell and on his body.

At unknown o'clock, the light in his cell clicked on, thereby effectively returning his sight. A second later he heard the padlock scrap against the door and the bolt slide back.

"Hi."

Katie smiled as she sat cross-legged next to him in a way that made her short blue dress ride up revealing most of her thighs and a glimpse of her white underwear beneath. She handed him one of the two takeaway coffees.

"The other 'guests'?" he asked.

"Release back into the wild." Katie smiled.

Tom half smiled back and held up his manacled hands that had been hurting for the last few hours.

"Please... my shoulders are starting to ache.

Katie just sipped her drink indifferently while fishing a few wayward strands of her long hair from the coffee.

"Please, just my hands!"

"But you're my prisoner." she replied.

"Katie, I just can't get my hands out of here."

"Well of course not, I cuffed them." her mouth was straight, but a smiled was creeping across her eyes.

"Well can you un-cuff them?"

"Yes, I can." Katie was starting to enjoy his frustration.

"Will you? Please?"

Katie continued to watch him with amusement for another minute before reaching out and simply touching the lock. Sensing her unique fingerprint, the lock immediately clicked open and she just watched some more as Tom struggled to remove the open padlock and release his aching arms. Katie just sat in front of him watching closely.

After they had eaten and drunk, Katie held up her pair of worn blue jeans which she had spent the night modifying. She had made a cut through the crotch and then sewn in an extra piece of denim from another pair of jeans to one side of the cut. She had then sewn a heavy duty zip in place that would secure the other side of the extra denim back on to the jeans. The end result was a standard pair of jeans with an extra baggy backside, almost list a small denim bag, attached to the crotch and butt.

"What do you think of my two people jeans?" she asked proud of her evening's work.

"Two people?"

"Well two legs, one butt and one head to be precise."

Tom watched with interest as Katie flicked her blue dress off over her head and started to ease into the jeans that were still a tight fit around her hips, almost doing a little dance as she squeezed inside and buttoned them up.

She then lay on her side on the mattress and undid the new zip. Following her instructions, Tom slowly moved his head between her legs until his face was resting up against the lower half of her butt. Katie then re-zipped, thereby enclosing his head inside the back of her jeans.

The denim was now tight around his neck with no chance of him pulling his head back out without first undoing the zip. Katie rested her top leg back down, squeezing his neck between her thighs.

"What do you think?" she asked.

The modified jeans were perfectly designed to completely enclose his head along with her legs and butt. Inside there was just enough room for him to pull his face out from between her butt cheeks and even turn his head sideways. In this position he could partially free himself from her soft black underwear and get some air and some light that filtered through the seams of the denim.

"I didn't make it too tight as that would be fatal." Katie explained as she ran her hands over the material to check the fit.

"I feel like I'm inside your jeans." came the muffled response.

"Well that's because you are."

Tom twisted and pulled to see if there was a way out. There wasn't.

"This is the closest you can get to being inside a girl's jeans." Katie purred.

Tom's voice was muffled as they continued to talk. Katie was enjoying the feeling of his face moving, tickling, pressing against her butt. She propped herself up on one elbow and watched the sexy headless man struggle next to her. The denim was old and worn, but still as strong as ever and impossible to tear without scissors or a knife. The zip and her stitching were also strong and more than capable of keeping his head inside.

"And I can even padlock the zip like this so that there's no way to free your head."

Katie clicked the small padlock shut and then explained to Tom that she was threading the padlock key on to a small combination padlock which she then fitted around the metal button on the front of her jeans. Tom was well aware that once the button was locked, there was absolutely no way that those jeans could be removed from Katie's slim hips.

"Now are you sure you can breathe?" She asked, her hand poised over the padlock.

"Just about."

"Yes or no Tom! I've set this lock to a random combination and I have no idea what it is. Whose knows how long it will take me to break the code and until I do, you and I will be inseparable."

"Are we talking minutes, hours or days?" Tom mumbled into her butt.

"We'll soon know." she purred as she locked it up and turned the three dials.

With the jeans locked around her waist she tried to slip her hand inside the waist band, but could only get as far in as her fingers. She pulled her fingers out and ran them over her hips and over the lump on her butt that contained Tom's head.

"You sure you're OK inside there? It looks tighter than I imagined."

Inside her jeans Tom found that there was something of a trade off. If he rested the side of his head against her butt and looked up, there was slightly more air and some light shone through some of the stitching, however the denim was pulled tightly around his head. He could relieve this pressure on his head by turning his face back towards her butt and burying his face into her black silk panties. However, in there was very little light or air.

Katie had obviously brought some paper with her as she started to give him a running commentary as she wrote down a list of her services, before moving on to working out how much she might make per week.

"How should I advertise." she asked casually, as if to someone sitting across from her in a meeting room.

"Your Aunt had an Internet site." a muffled voice replied.

"Mmm, yes."

The air was getting hotter and Tom found that he was breathing heavily just to get enough oxygen.

"How's it going with the finding the combination?" He asked.

"Well it's not 0-0-0."

"And?" he panted.

"Only another 999 numbers left to try."

With the business plan in good shape, Katie finally turned to the padlock and it took her about half an hour to run through the remaining combinations, but unfortunately none seemed to unlock the padlock.

"You must have missed one." Tom said as he ran his hands over the material to find a point of weakness.

"Shut up." she hissed.

Again her mood changed for no reason and this time Tom's position was even more compromised. Being locked inside a girl's jeans was one thing. Being locked inside the jeans of an angry, pissed off girl was something else.

He quickly tried to calm her down and then they spent the next ten minutes working together to try and escape from the denim. What would have been easy enough with a pair of scissors was impossible with just bare fingers, the denim was just too strong.

"Wow, it really works." Katie smiled as she lay back down on the mattress, her mood now back to normal.

"Yes, but we're still stuck."

"It could be worse... I could fart." Katie laughed.

Tom turned his head back and buried himself into her panties, their efforts having raised the temperature inside her jeans by several degrees. He lay there panting as perspiration from her butt soaked into her underwear and into Tom's face. Katie continued to turn the padlock dials, with no certainty that they'd ever be freed.

After a further half an hour of waiting in his increasingly humid jail, Katie finally cracked the code. She removed the padlock and wriggled out of her jeans. Tom sat up, the denim still locked around his neck, but with his head poking out of the top of the jeans, breathing fresh air.

"What shall we name that service?" Katie asked matter-of-factly as she slipped the blue dress back over her head.

"The near death experience?"

"Oh stop it you loved it." she reprimanded crossly, not seeing the funny side.

Increasingly Tom found that he had to be carefully as to what he said. One negative comment, even if only in jest and she could react badly, her mood changing in an instant. But that aside, she was right of course, that had been one of the most sexy and exciting things he'd ever done.

"Right for that I'll relock your hands." Katie cried, still angry.

She pushed him over on to his front and pulled his hands behind his back. Kneeling on the bed, she used the little used 'sit on the head' technique to control her prisoner. Little used or not it worked, and his hands were soon locked behind his back.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be unlocking me?" Tom said, remembering that he'd already spent the night in her shackles.

"Am I?" Katie asked, her cute smile returning.

"Well you can't leave me here all day."

"Can't I?."

The truth was she could keep him there as long as she wanted. She had fed him and there was a drain and tap that he could use as a toilet.

With only a cute smile, the young girl in the short blue dress flitted back out of the cell and closed and locked the door behind her. All went black and he could do nothing but wait for her return.

Hands cuffed behind his back were much more uncomfortable and after only an hour Tom's arms were starting to ache. He struggled against the cuffs as much as he dared without marking his wrists, but he knew that relief wouldn't come without Katie's fingerprint.

But relief wasn't going to come as Katie was back at Tom's apartment. She'd been delighted to find that he'd left his safe unlocked as this meant that she could change the access code. With a new eight digit code of her choosing and with his passport, wallet, phone and a range of other important items inside, she locked it all up again.

She then accessed his online banking and transferred the agreed amount for rent of the cell from his account to hers, leaving the rest of his funds safely in the account. However Katie then changed his banking password just because she could.

She then showered again in his large shower and dressed in her same short blue dress, but with new underwear, this time black silk garments purchased from the proceeds of her business.

Before leaving the apartment, she found a bunch of keys that she discovered fitted all of the windows and internal doors. With a mischievous smile on her face, she walked around and locked every window and door securely and then added that sets of keys to the growing list of items locked with her code inside the safe.

It was mid-afternoon when Katie returned to the alley. She opened Tom's cell to find him in pain from the cuffs.

"Please Katie, I'm begging you." were his first words.

As much as she liked him to see him beg, she could see the pain on his face and quickly crouched down and touched the padlock. This time she even removed it and opened up the heavy cuffs.

Tom sat up and rubbed his stiff shoulders.

"New?" he smiled, looking at her panties that once again the blue dress did little to hide.

"Hey!"

Katie looked cross as she modestly tried to pull her dress down and then crossed her arms. She stood there in bare feet, having somehow discarded her shoes between the front door and the cell. She had her hair up in an untidy ponytail and her dress was slightly creased, but otherwise her fit slim body looked as good as always.

"I've been in these chains for almost twenty four hours." Tom said as he pulled at his foot cuffs and the chain around his neck as if to demonstrate the point.

Katie smiled and shrugged.

"Do you plan on letting me out?"

Tom chose his words carefully again not quite able to read her mood.

"Not tonight." she smiled.

At least she smiled. He was to be held in chains for another whole night and yet her softly spoken words only sent yet another chill of excitement through his body.

Katie opened her handbag and pulled out the modified jeans and dropped them on to the floor. She then walked to the door of the cell and started talking to someone. From his chained position, Tom couldn't see who.

As Katie stood inside the cell, the heavy steel door slowly swung shut on her. They both listened as the bolt was slid home and padlocked.

"Who was that!" Tom exclaimed.

"My new assistant."

"Assistant?"

"You'll like being locked up by her."

Katie was excited and giggling slightly nervously, she had always wanted to be locked up inside her own cells. She pushed up against the inside of the steel door and touched herself against it.

"And when will your assistant return?"

"In the morning."

"And until then?"

"It's just you and me."

Tom lay there as Katie re-cuffed his hands, this time in front of him. She looked cuter than ever. He just hoped her good mood would last the night.

Katie then unpacked food and a bottle of wine from her handbag and laid it out on the floor in front of them. She poured the wine, she was eager to get started. She had many fantasies to explore and refine. Everything was planned.

The final thing on the list, before they both fell asleep, was to retry the two person jeans. Only this time there would be no going back. They would be locked in with secure key operated padlocks, the keys to which were in the possession of her new assistant. And Jess wouldn't be returning until the morning.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers