Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you mean Mistress ... in a sexual way?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

He glanced over at Demi again.

"She's gorgeous."

"I know."

He wagged his finger at me. "I like you. I really like you."

I grinned. "I like you too. In fact I like you so much I want to fuck you."

Again, abject cool. A lesser man would be reeling his tongue in at this point. In the most matter of fact voice he could muster he replied. "You win the 'who can be more direct contest.' And I can't think of something I'd like to do more than to accept your offer."

"There is one condition."

"Ahh. " He again wagged his finger at me. "You clever one. You baited the hook and now you hit me with the condition. I'll bite."

I pointed to Mistress. Miguel turned his head to look over at her. She acknowledged me with a wave of her finger.

"She gets to watch."

He paused for a moment. "Of course. Shall I get a room?"

He seemed nonplussed by my request. Perhaps he had done this before? He was so handsome. I was wet, thinking about how he'd fuck me and how much that would please Mistress.

"Yes, I'll wait with her."

Miguel got up and sauntered over to the hotel lobby. I got up and went to Mistress. She was perched on a barstool at a high cocktail table with her legs crossed. I immediately forgot about Miguel and was fascinated by her long smooth legs and her lovely signature pumps. She smiled at me and pointed to the barstool across from her.

She waited. She wanted me to speak first.

"His name is Miguel."

"A lovely name."

"He's getting a room. He agreed to fuck me with you in the room."

She smiled. My heart melted. "That's a good girl. Was it fun to seduce him?"

"It was. I was so nervous, but knowing you were here helped me immensely. I did this for you."

"I know sweetheart."

"He's good looking."

"That he is. I'm going to enjoy watching him ravage your body."

Mmmmm. That sounded so nasty. My sex drive was fully engaged.

She leaned towards me and whispered, "Open your legs."

I parted my legs. I felt her hand slide up my thigh. I shuddered as she skillfully pulled my sopping wet panties aside and ran her finger along my sex. She sat up and held her finger, now coated with a glossy sheen, in front of my face.

"Looks like I pushed one of your buttons."

I demurely turned my head slightly away and giggled. I was beginning to love her.

Miguel returned displaying a key card in hand. I'm sure there were others in the bar that saw him and silently applauded his bedding of not one, but two attractive females. They could think what they wanted. I couldn't have cared less about his male conquest. I only did it to please Mistress, and apparently I did.

We both got up. Mistress introduced herself. Miguel then took each of our hands and led us out of the bar. No doubt all eyes were on us, but I kept my eyes on Mistress. We got into the elevator and Miguel pressed the button for our floor. We were the only occupants in the elevator. Miguel drew me to him.

"Kiss me."

I glanced at Mistress. She gave me a slight nod of the head. I moved my head closer to Miguel and he took it from there. He caressed the back of my head, working his fingers into my hair and he put his lips to mine. I parted my lips, feeling his tongue probing for mine, finding it, and beginning the dance of his seduction. His hand moved from the back of my head to my bottom, where he gently squeezed my cheek, further feeding our respective ardor. The elevator bell chimed. We broke our kiss and headed to our room. Miguel led us down the hallway and inserted the key card into our room's door lock.

Mistress entered first. She sat in an upholstered chair at the far end of the room. She left the light near her off so she was partially in shadow. Miguel led me to the bed.

I decided to do a strip tease for the two of them. I removed my dress, flinging it casually on the floor. I next slipped off my panties, twirled them on my finger, and then gave them to Miguel, who promptly put the panties to his face. I unclasped my bra and then slid the straps off of my shoulder but used a hand to hold the cups of the bra against my breast. I jiggled my body and then dropped the bra to the floor. Miguel's eyes lit up when he saw my soft, white, pendulous breasts.

I put my hands under my breasts to offer them to Miguel.

"Do you want these?"

He nodded.

"Come here and get them."

He greedily suckled one, then the other, then gently pushing me back so I was lying on the bed but my feet were dangling over the edge, almost touching the floor. He touched the inside of my thighs and I spread my legs for him, welcoming his touch. He gently touched the lips of my pussy, pushing his finger inside slightly, then smiling at me when he could see how aroused I was and how easily his finger slipped inside of me. He inserted another finger, and with two fingers started slowly fucking me. I was moaning with each stroke, thrusting my hips towards him as he buried his fingers completely inside of me. The slow dance was now becoming a fast one, as the smell of my sex ignited our passions. He buried his face in my pussy, licking and sucking, the sounds of sex the only ones in the room. I turned my head to the side to see Mistress, who had now hiked up her skirt and rested her legs on the coffee table, open so I can see she came to the bar with no panties, her fingers already busily touching herself.

Miguel's oral attention soon provided the intended result. The combination of his artful tongue and Mistress watching me rocketed me to an intense orgasm. "Oh ... oh ... cumming ..."

My hips undulated as the orgasm ripped through my body. I felt a complete loss of my inhibitions as I exhorted him to keep licking me and fucking me with his tongue, all the while looking at Mistress bringing herself to her own orgasm.

Miguel took off his clothes. I admired the chiseled features of his face, his muscular abs, and of course his cock, jutting out proudly. I got on my knees and worshipped his cock, starting with a tongue bath on the plum sized head, and then running my lips on the sensitive underside of his manhood, causing his knees to partially buckle. I used one hand to stroke the shaft of his cock as I used my mouth to fuck him. I could taste his precum as his body starting thrusting, involuntarily seeking his release. He stopped me and directed me to lay on my back on the bed so he could enter me in the missionary position, with my legs over his shoulders. He pushed forward, with his cock finding its intended target, plunging deep inside me in a single stroke and rewarding me with an intense sensation of pleasure.

He hammered me. I grabbed above me and pulled the sheets towards me as he continued to piston his cock inside me, whipping us both to frenzy with only one inevitable outcome. I exploded in orgasm first, crying out to Miguel, my Mistress, and the heavens. My pussy clamped on Miguel's cock like a vise, milking the seed from Miguel's cock as he stopped and let his prick spurt volley after volley of cum deep inside me.

I lay there spent. I could feel the coldness of his cum as his cock deflated and the cum slowly flowed out of my pussy, running across my anus and onto the sheets. I was in a state of bliss. That state was soon interrupted by the touch of a tongue, Mistress's tongue, below my anus. She used the tip of her tongue to trace across my anus and upwards through the cleft of my sex, scooping up his seed, and then teasing my clit. Her head then hovered above mine, a trace of his cum on her lips, as she looked into my eyes. I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth. She opened hers, letting Miguel's cum drip slowly into my mouth until it was all mine. She then lowered her head and kissed me, dropping her hand to finger me to yet another orgasm as we kissed. Her tongue swirled around mine as we shared the bitter treat. It was Mistress's first time touching me and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her, not wanting to let her go as a glorious orgasm rippled through my body. As the ripples subsided my grip on her loosened and she pulled up.

I looked at her shimmering brown eyes. Miguel may just have well been a thousand miles away.

"I love you Mistress."