Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave

Story Info
Alan finds out how life is going to be from now on...
12.1k words
4.55
115.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan stared out of the window, his mind far away from the reality of the overcrowded train. This journey had been decided on a week ago and since then it had been all he could think about, nervous anticipation coursed through his body and as the train approached its final destination the feeling rapidly intensified.

The train inched into the station and Alan began to wonder what he was letting himself in for this weekend. He'd spoken to Katrina every night this week and she'd assured him that she was going to make this visit truly 'memorable'. Alan was more than a little nervous about that, but he was confident in their unusual relationship and trusted her implicitly.

The train stopped and Alan rose from his seat to join the crush of people waiting to exit the carriage. As he left the platform and entered the main hall he quickly located the stairs down to the taxi rank and within minutes was sitting in the back of a black cab. As he journeyed through the London streets he thought about his last visit and how he couldn't wait for his work contract to finish so he could move back again.

= = = = =

Katrina checked the clock for the hundredth time, anxiously awaiting Alan's arrival. She peered through the window, looking for the cab that she knew would bring him to her. She was excited, but also nervous. She had promised Alan a visit to remember and had spent a lot of the last week preparing herself mentally.

If Alan was to be her slave then he needed to know that right from the moment he arrived, as such Katrina was determined that there would be no 'friendly greeting' and no awkward pauses while they waited for the 'scene' to start. Katrina had toyed with the idea of 'dressing up' for her role, but after some consideration decided that Alan needed to see her as his Mistress at all times, not just when she was head to toe in leather.

So today Katrina was simply dressed in a white vest top, a faded blue denim skirt and some high heeled sandals. She knew Alan would appreciate the shoes, but that wasn't her main reason for wearing them. At 5' 6" she was only a few inches shorter than him and the 3" heels meant that she would be very nearly on a level with him, aiding her in creating an initial impression of dominance.

Katrina's crisp, white vest top showed off her toned and lightly tanned arms, both of which were adorned with a selection of skilfully applied black and grey tattoos which were gradually forming a pair of sleeves. Despite her slim frame she gave the appearance of someone not to be messed with, while still remaining resolutely feminine. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, the last few inches of which were dyed a vibrant pink. She loved her pink hair and smiled to herself when she thought to herself that Calvin would definitely like it too. She looked over at his picture on the wall and hoped Alan would notice it there when he arrived.

= = = = =

As Alan's journey was coming closer and closer to its conclusion, he became ever more nervous. He stopped the cab a few doors down from his destination, paid the driver, then sat looking out of the window while he waited for his change. Eventually he told the driver to keep it and he exited the taxi and walked slowly towards the gate. He felt incredibly nervous now, in fact a big part of him wanted to run away and head straight back to the station, but he couldn't do that now. As scary as this was, this was an opportunity he had waited a lifetime for, and after all there really was no reason to be scared, they had discussed things several times and they each knew where the other stood.

As he opened the gate he saw the front door open to reveal Katrina. She looked stunning and he wondered for a second what this gorgeous, 26 year old woman could possibly see in an ordinary looking thirty something like him. But as he moved towards her he put that thought out of his mind and concentrated instead on how grateful he was that she was finally about to become his Mistress for real.

Katrina stood as tall as she could in the doorway, giggling internally as she wondered to herself why she didn't think to tell him to crawl up the path towards her. That would certainly have set the tone, but potentially also caused problems with the neighbours, besides it wasn't like Alan was some casual fuck, her neighbours knew exactly who he was.

She stood, blocking the doorway, the step giving her an additional six inches of height over her visitor.

"You look beautiful," Alan managed as he looked up at her.

"You look beautiful... Mistress, I think you mean." Scolded Katrina trying hard not to smile.

She had practised her 'look' all week: a mixture of casual indifference and of mild disdain... and she didn't want to ruin it now by smiling by accident.

"You look beautiful... Mistress," repeated Alan apologetically.

"Better," Katrina said, standing aside to let him in.

Katrina closed the door and turned to face him.

"I've missed you," Alan said leaning forward to kiss her.

For a moment it looked as though Katrina would allow his lips to meet hers, but at the last moment she turned her head sharply, causing his lips to make contact with her cheek instead.

Alan felt momentarily slighted, but quickly realised it was he who had made an obvious, schoolboy error. What was he thinking? Undaunted he quickly sought to rescue the situation.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I..."

Katrina felt slightly sorry for him, deep down she wanted to hold him close and kiss him too, but she was determined to stick to her pre-determined plan and keeping a slight distance was a necessary part of that.

"Come on," she said as sternly as she could manage at that moment, then turned and led him away from the front door and into the main downstairs room.

"And don't worry... I'll make sure to punish you for that later."

Alan followed as Katrina led him into the lounge area. As she walked past the photos on the wall she made a point of glancing at it, just long enough to draw Alan's attention to it.

"Put your bag here," she said. "You won't need it for a moment."

Alan placed his bag on a chair in the corner of the room, and when he turned around he was alone in the room. He heard the fridge opening in the kitchen and took the opportunity to look at the photographs while Katrina was absent. There were several pictures of Katrina taken during what looked like a martial arts competition, one photograph of her parents and sister, and then one of a very imposing looking guy wearing a 'Judogi'.

Katrina re-entered the room holding a pair of tall glasses filled with chilled water.

"I haven't seen this picture before, is it your... boyfriend?" Alan asked cautiously.

Katrina smiled, slightly awkwardly... and there was an uncomfortable pause, as if Katrina had been taken slightly by surprise.

"Uhh, kind of... we'll talk about that later."

Katrina held out one of the glasses.

"Here, you must be thirsty."

"Yes, thank you Mistress... you are very kind."

Katrina sipped a little water from her glass and then sat down on the large sofa facing the fireplace. Alan stepped forward, wrongly assuming that he should sit next to her, but before he reached the sofa Katrina looked straight at him, clicked her fingers and pointed to the ground by her feet.

Alan's pulse rate quickened. Katrina looked so beautiful in that instant, expressing her dominance without even the need for words and cultivating a slight air of contempt from almost out of nowhere. He quickly placed the glass out of harm's way and sank to his knees next to her, eagerly awaiting her next instruction.

"I know you've noticed my shoes slave, you like them don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, they're very sexy and they show off your beautiful feet perfectly."

"Thank you slave, I'm glad you like them... now show me how much you appreciate me wearing them for you."

Alan instinctively bent forward and began to kiss all over Katrina's shoes, occasionally feeling the soft flesh of her instep and toes pressing against his lips. Above him Katrina looked down, watching as he worshipped her shoes, knowing how badly he wanted to remove them and to worship her beautiful feet properly.

But today he would have to earn his treat, Katrina kept him there for some time before finally asking, "Do you want to remove my shoes and kiss my pretty feet properly slave?"

"Yes please Mistress." He responded breathily.

"Are you wearing the plug like I told you to?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy, I am pleased with you. I hope it wasn't too 'uncomfortable' all the way on the train?"

"No Mistress, I forgot about it after the first fifteen minutes."

"Really... that's excellent, perhaps we need to invest in something a little larger for the future..."

"If it pleases you Mistress." Alan groaned inwardly.

"That's right slave, if it pleases me... and it will, so make sure you bring something to impress me next time I see you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy. Okay, you may now gently remove my shoes."

Alan carefully undid the straps which held Katrina's sexy, strappy shoes in place and then slowly slid them off, leaving her gorgeous feet naked and eager for attention.

Katrina looked down at him and felt a calm descending over her. Having him kneeling before her and eagerly obeying her instructions without question gave her a certain rush and a boost of confidence which made it easier for her to relax into her role. She slowly lifted her right foot and pointed her toes towards him.

"Begin..."

Alan held Katrina's foot gently, applying tender, worshipful kisses all over the smooth skin for a good ten minutes before she pulled that foot away and offered him the other one. By the time she was satisfied with his work he was in the zone and feeling very submissive. Katrina was incredibly sexy and being allowed to kneel at her feet and worship her pretty instep and toes had left him sporting a huge hard-on, which made the plug in his ass feel quite noticeable again as his muscles contracted around it.

Alan looked up briefly and realised that she had been reading a book while he had been attending to her beautiful feet, at first he felt slightly cheated by this, but after a moment's reflection he quickly realised that if he genuinely wanted to serve this incredible woman, and if her pleasure was his absolute priority, then it wasn't for him to decide how much attention she should pay him.

Katrina eventually put the book aside and complimented him on his performance, remarking on how much he must love worshipping her feet to do such a wonderful job of it.

Alan blushed slightly and paused to thank her for her kindness. Katrina pressed her foot against his mouth, "I didn't tell you to stop, did I?"

"No Mistress, I'm sorry..."

Alan quickly returned his attention to Katrina's incredibly sexy feet and briefly allowed himself to picture his cock exploding over them and drenching them in his cum. But he was soon distracted as Katrina began to open up about 'Calvin'.

"He's not my boyfriend exactly..." she began, slightly hesitantly. "...I met him at a martial arts competition about a year ago, I guess. I brought him back here and, well... I don't usually have sex on a first date, but there was something about him I couldn't resist. We started kissing and he was quite forceful with me and I just felt my pussy getting so wet and I desperately wanted him inside me."

Katrina paused for a second to gauge Alan's reaction to this new information...

"I reached down and felt his cock through his jeans and I couldn't believe how big it felt. And once I started stroking his cock like that he got even more dominant with me, he stood up and pushed his jeans down and his cock stood out right in front of him. It was just... huge. I curled my fingers around it and he pulled my head towards him and just forced it into my mouth as far as it would go."

"No one had ever done that to me before and... I tried to pull back but he wouldn't let me, he just pushed it deeper, fucking my mouth... I should have been mad but something inside me loved it. My pussy was drenched and I started pushing my head forward, letting him fuck my mouth deeper and deeper until I was almost choking on it."

"Eventually he pushed me back and lifted me up quickly, kissing me hard on the mouth, our tongues meshing and sharing the taste of his cock. I begged him to fuck me... I literally begged for it. I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, but I did, I begged him to stick his huge cock in me and fuck me."

Alan continued to worship her beautiful feet, his cock now painfully hard as he pictured the scene that Katrina was so vividly describing for him.

"I was so wet, he shoved me down on the sofa and pushed my skirt up, then he just pulled my knickers to one side and shoved his fingers inside me. All the time he was finger-fucking my soaking wet pussy he kept asking me how bad I wanted his big cock, making me plead and beg for it. And I did. I begged and begged until he pushed my thighs wide and slid the head between my lips."

"At first he was gentle, easing it in so that it wouldn't hurt me. I'd never felt anything like it, it was incredible! I felt so full and stretched out, the way a woman should feel when she's being properly fucked... I reached down and started playing with my clit as he slid it slowly deeper and deeper and before he got it all in I came the first time."

Alan groaned softly, his cock achingly hard and desperate for attention.

"He let me recover for a minute, but then he started slowly pumping his huge cock in and out, building up steam as he fucked me deeper and harder. Gradually he started to fuck me faster and harder. It was kind of brutal actually, but the harder he fucked me the wetter I got and I ended up cumming like I had never done in my entire life. He was so rough with me, mauling my tits under my shirt and pushing his fingers into my ass while he was fucking me from behind. Then he started spanking my ass until it was burning and then he grabbed my pony tail and pulled my head back while he slammed his meat into my aching cunt..."

Katrina broke off for a second before continuing, seemingly visualising the scene she was describing.

"Then he turned me back over and started slapping my tits while he fucked me. No one had ever done that to me either and I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. He slapped them harder and harder, and squeezed my nipples too, that drove me crazy... and as he got closer to cumming he told me he was going to fuck my ass next time, and that I better make sure I got a nice big dildo to practice with..."

As she described the scene in lurid detail Katrina felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, the more she talked about it the more she felt her pussy aching for Calvin's huge cock, while below her Alan continued to diligently worship her beautiful feet, half distraught at the thought of his beautiful Mistress being treated so appallingly, half embarrassed at how much the thought of it turned him on.

"Stop now, look at me... does it make your cock hard thinking about me being used like that Alan?"

Alan shifted uncomfortably on his knees. "Yes Mistress," he whispered feeling thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Katrina smiled to herself and then continued.

"He fucked me hard until I came one more time and then pulled out and pulled me up so that his cock was right in front of my face. I begged him to cum in my mouth, I'd never wanted to taste a guy as much as I did right then, but instead he grabbed my hair again and held me still. He grabbed his cock in his huge fist and jerked his massive cock until it exploded all over my face, he came sooo much... Then he pushed his cock into my mouth and told me to 'clean it' and when I'd done that he made me suck his big, heavy balls... it was incredible! I'd never had sex like that, ever... and I absolutely loved it."

Katrina took a sip of her drink...

"At the same time I hated that I loved it, you know... I'd never thought of myself as submissive, but with him I couldn't help myself. After that I couldn't stop thinking about him and I rang him and practically begged him to fuck me again. He told me he wasn't interested, he told me he had lots of girls after him, but I wouldn't leave him alone... I told him I had to have his cock and I would do anything he wanted me to. Eventually he gave in, but he made it clear he wasn't going to be my boyfriend. So now he just turns up when he wants a fuck, sometimes on his own, sometimes with a friend... or two."

Katrina looked Alan straight in the eyes.

"How's your cock feeling now slave, still hard?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Why don't you show me how hard you are," Katrina said, relaxing back into the sofa.

Alan stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down to reveal the bulge in his boxer shorts.

"Go on," Katrina said. "Show me."

Alan nervously pushed his shorts down to reveal his cock standing straight out, hard and aching but inevitably less impressive than what Katrina had just described.

"Have you ever fucked a woman like that Alan?"

"No Mistress..."

"I didn't think so, it's not really your style is it. And lovely as this poor, desperate, throbbing cock is... well I doubt any woman has ever actually begged for it, have they?"

"No Mistress."

Alan felt himself blush as she compared his cock to her superior lover's. Katrina studied his cock for a few moments and then added with a hint of a smile, "You know, I think perhaps... Calvin's cock is bigger soft than yours is hard."

Alan's cheeks were crimson now, but as she spoke his cock twitched with need.

"You so want me to touch your cock right now, don't you slave?"

"Yes please Mistress." Alan's voice was barely audible.

Katrina giggled.

"Well, we'll see, but right now I'd say the chances of me touching your cock this weekend are slim to absolute zero. But maybe you can find a way to make me change my mind...?"

"I'll try Mistress."

"Okay, good luck with that... but in the meantime, I want to see you stroke."

Alan nervously closed his hand around his shaft and slowly began to stroke his moderate length for her.

"That's it, not too fast, just make it feel good. I bet you've been aching to touch it since you got here, especially after hearing about the way Calvin treats me... Does the thought of watching me with him excite you?"

Alan grunted loudly in response, his hand moving ever faster on his throbbing cock.

"Oh dear slave, less than two minutes of stroking and already you've forgotten how to address me. Let go!"

Alan let go of his cock, apologising profusely for his slip up, while Katrina got up from the sofa and disappeared into the bedroom. She reappeared clutching a crop which she tapped against her left hand as she moved back towards him.

"Maybe this will help you remember your manners."

"Yes Mistress, I am truly sorry Mistress."

Katrina sat down on the edge of the sofa, smiling as she watched Alan's throbbing cock bobbing in anticipation. She raised the crop and brought it down hard on the tip, causing a pained wince to escape his lips. Alan braced himself as Katrina repeated the action several times leaving feint red marks along the length of his cock.

"Have you ever felt the crop on your balls slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Hold your cock out of the way and circle your fingers around your balls, present them to me."

Alan reached down and did as he was told, presenting his balls in a neat and easily targetable package.

"Ask me to punish your balls slave, make me believe you want it."

Alan begged for nearly a minute before Katrina finally drew back the crop.

"You really want me to crop your balls, don't you slave?"