Katrina in Soho

Story Info
Katrina is daring in a London street.
1.4k words
4.19
30.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the moment that Katrina walked out of the Tube station that tonight would be special. The first clue was the long, dark coat that she wore tightly-buttoned, even though the November night was unseasonably mild. The second was the hungry look in her eyes when she saw me.

We kissed, but she pulled away after only a moment. She glanced from left to right and decided that the crowds passing through Piccadilly Circus were paying us no attention. She reached for the buttons of the coat and slowly undid them. The smouldering in her eyes intensified.

Underneath she wore a silk blouse, sheer and soft. Her breathing quickened as I stared with naked desire, taking in her taut stomach and the breasts pushed hard against the fabric. Her nipples were erect and visible through the thin material.

Her skirt was black, tight and very brave. It was so short I had to double-check it was there. All I could see was endless, perfect legs stretching from her black heels to the high hemline.

I stood bedazzled and she laughed, her eyes sparking and her blonde hair shaking about her shoulders. She pulled the coat tight again and tied with the belt that hung loose in loops around her waist. She leaned in close.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"Very much," I said.

"Well, you've seen everything I'm wearing tonight."

That took my breath away. "You're not wearing any underwear?" I said. "With that outfit?"

"Nope," and with a half-skip she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the throng. "Let's go."

We threaded our way through the mass of people and drifted north towards Soho. She held my hand tightly, laughing and chatting as we walked. The evening had a chill but after the recent cold snap it was pleasant to be outside, and we didn't hurry. Up ahead, a tiny park loomed, just a couple of trees and a bench on a Soho corner. Katrina turned to me. "Let's sit here for a moment."

We sat down on the bench, side-by-side. For about a minute, we made small talk and then I turned my head to see Katrina directly. She was staring at me, and as I looked, she made an involuntary movement with her tongue, peeking out briefly between moistened lips then retracting. It was inviting, enticing, so I leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss was gentle at first, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, entwining and tasting. I moved one hand round to stroke the nape of her neck, just at the hairline, my fingers warmed by the blonde waves falling down over her shoulders. The other hand clasped her back, pulling her close.

Our kiss became more urgent, lips crushed together, bodies shifting on the bench. Katrina reached down and moved my hand from her back. At first, she just held it, then she slid my fingers round to the front, where her coat was held closed just by the belt at her waist.

That was all the prompting I needed. I slipped my hand through the gap and found the sheer silk underneath, warm and smooth. I could feel the narrow scar that ran from her navel to her breastbone as if there was nothing between it and my fingers and I traced my way gently along it to the top just between her breasts. I continued my journey upwards, stroking her collarbone and revelling in silky smoothness. She kissed me harder as I moved my hand back down over the swell of her breasts, feeling the contours, the fabric sliding against her skin, her nipples.

Two women walked past in the street. Katrina buried her face in my shoulder, her body shaking with giggles.

"Do you think they know what we are doing?" she whispered.

"Of course," I whispered back.

The reply was barely audible. "Good."

I moved my hand around underneath the coat, pulling her close towards me. She looked up and her lips sought mine again, kissing me with hunger. I relaxed into it, my eyes closed, enjoying the taste, the feel. My hand roamed across her back and further down to the top of the skirt.

Which was even shorter at the back than at the front. As she leaned towards me, it lifted up and my fingers found the bare inviting flesh underneath the skirt.

"You are fantastic," I said as I caressed the soft curve of her buttock.

"Mmmm" was all she said in response, as her entire body began to move, a slight sinuous movement originating in her hips and undulating up her body. I stroked in time to the rhythm, each motion bringing my hand a little further round to the front, past the soft indentation of her waist. As I teased my hand down between her thighs, I could feel the warm inner flesh, more silky and smooth even than the sheer blouse.

"Oh yes," she murmured, moving her lips along my jaw line and nuzzling in so her lips were pressed close to my ear. "Oh yes."

My fingers moved forward, seeking the cleft between her legs. Another pedestrian walked past and Katrina did not even notice. She pushed her hips forward again, harder this time, and my fingers found the small patch of neatly-trimmed hair. I stretched out a long middle finger and in a languorous movement stroked from top to bottom.

Katrina made a sound that was half-exhale, half-moan, and took my earlobe between her teeth. She nibbled gently with each stroke of my finger, her breath quickening even as I kept a steady rhythm. Her eyes were closed, she was oblivious of the strangers passing scant feet away.

I withdrew my hand from the coat, and she looked up, a puzzled expression on her face. I raised my middle finger to my mouth and after a pause, sucked it in to the second joint. She tasted sweet and musky and I savoured it. I licked my finger and with a smile, burrowed my way back through the coat folds and between her legs.

I barely needed the extra lubrication. She was so wet now that as I flicked my finger across her clitoris and further down, it met with no friction at all. I teased for a moment at her entrance, a light circular motion, then my probing middle finger found its target.

She tensed at once, both her hands encircling me and pulling me close as if this would move me inside her faster. I shifted my hand so I could approach from above, with two fingers inside her and my thumb stroking her clitoris with even the slightest movement. She rocked backwards and forwards, trying to draw me deeper, all the time emitting a series of squeaks as she tried to suppress the vocalisation of her feelings.

In the distance, I could see another couple coming, hand-in-hand and deep in conversation. They were perhaps fifty feet away, walking slowly and would pass us by in about 30 seconds.

I started to move my hand faster, sliding two fingers deep inside Katrina, bent upwards to seek that tender spot on the inside. Her hips were moving faster now, rhythmically, such that she was doing most of the work. She breathed in my ear, her breath heavy. "That feels so good."

I looked at the couple again. He was talking animatedly, one hand gesturing, but the girl was looking in our direction. She must have seen Katrina's movements because a look of confusion spread across her face, followed by a grin.

"How daring are you feeling?" I whispered, my hand still moving fast inside her, a steady pace matched by the constant stroking of her clitoris. She was jerking her hips fast now, and I knew she must be nearly there.

"Why?" she breathed.

"Look around."

Katrina turned around as the girl walked past. I thrust my fingers deep inside, pushing against her G-spot, pulling her close with the other hand. The girl looked at us, desire clear in her eyes, and Katrina came, a shuddering, rolling climax that jerked her forward against me, clenching and releasing on my fingers, her breath coming in slow, juddering gasps.

The couple continued walking, and just as she passed, the girl turned at us and winked.

Katrina spent a few minutes getting her breath back. "Thank you," she said, giving me another long kiss. She stood up, belting the coat closed. She reached out a hand. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the pub. As planned." I must have looked crestfallen, as she laughed. "Don't worry. You'll get yours later," she said.

TO BE CONTINUED...