Katrina J-T and the TV Presenter

Story Info
Katrina Johnson-Thompson meets Susannah Reid.
5.9k words
4.64
3.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina Johnson-Thompson, world champion heptathlete was on the train home to Liverpool from the most amazing night of lesbian love with her idol, mentor, fellow athlete and now lover, Jessica Ennis-Hill.

As she relaxed in a sparsely occupied first class compartment, her mind was filled with images and thoughts of the wonderful things she and Jess had done only hours earlier.

Her hand moved to the top of her thigh and her fingers began to slowly move towards her most private area.

Across the aisle, these actions had not gone unnoticed by an attractive blonde lady, who had hardly taken her eyes off the beautiful mixed race girl opposite.

As Kat's fingers moved slowly around her groin, the blonde lady felt a slight moisture buildup in her panties.

Kat suddenly stirred and let out an involuntary Yelp. She said to the blonde, "sorry if I disturbed you, I was dreaming."

The blonde smiled and said, "that's ok, I was just watching you sleep, you are the most beautiful girl."

Kat replied, "thank you."

The exchanged pleasantries, and Kat, her new sexual desires stirring, looked at the other woman and wondered if she...."stop it, you're fantasising again, " she told herself.

A few minutes later, Kat made her way to the toilet. As she tried to close the door, the blondes foot prevented it. The blonde pushed her way into the cubicle and instantly pulled Kat towards her and meshed her mouth against her.

After a few seconds of confusion, Kat responded and plunged her tongue deep into the other woman's mouth.

The next thing she felt was a hand entering the top of her jeans and instantly finding her wetness. The blondes fingers worked their magic and she came with a shudder.

A quick kiss and the blonde left a confused but happy Kat in the toilet.

When Kat returned to her seat, the blonde was typing away on her laptop, she smiled a knowing smile and returned to her work.

A couple of weeks later, Kat was on the train again, this time she was on her way to London to appear on Good Morning Britain featuring an interview with Susannah Reid, on the menstrual cycle of female athletes, and how it affected their performances.

Kat had never met the presenter, but for years had appreciated the fifty year old mother of three's on camera skills, the way she looked also helped.

Kat booked into her hotel and received a confirmation from the production team that the interview was to be recorded, not shown live as she expected. Also there were two other girls involved, Alex Scott the former England women's soccer star and Sam Quek, the gold medal winning hockey player.

Both were very attractive, and were possibly in line for Kat's new sexual orientation.

Kat had met both Alex and Sam before and the three had a good old catch up before going into wardrobe and make up before recording the interview.

The we're waiting in the "Green Room" when Susannah Reid made her appearance.

She was stunning. Dark hair, a beautiful face, and for a fifty year old, the body of a woman many years younger.

She greeted each of the girls with a hug and a kiss to the cheek, before thanking them for agreeing to participate in a programme about what was still a taboo subject to many people.

Kat couldn't help herself, as she sat to the right of the trio, she was gazing at the woman opposite, her mind racing with thoughts of her above her, those breasts dangling over her mouth, inviting her to take the nipples between her lips.

After the introductory messages and welcomes, Susannah began to question the girls.

With breaks for retakes and a few technical problems, the fifteen minute interview lasted almost two hours.

In the "Green Room" later, Kat asked if she could take a few minutes of Susannah's time. The presenter was only too happy to oblige.

"I know my career could be over with the next, jump, throw or run," said Kat, "and of course the body gets a little more fragile as the years progress, so I was wondering if you could give me a bit of advise on breaking into something like your line of work, for when the day inevitably will come."

Susannah smiled and reached across and took Kat's hand. "Of course I can, but I have another job to attend, how long are you in town?"

"Just tonight, I'm afraid."replied Kat.

Kat's dreams came true when Susannah said, "how about dinner tonight, there is a fabulous Italian restaurant just around the corner from my place." She wrote her mobile number and address on a post it note and kissing Kat on the cheek, left saying "see you around eight."

Having brought only casual clothes and a change for the interview, Kat hit the West End and bought herself a new dress, shoes and some really sexy underwear, just in case.

As she showered, Kat let all kinds of scenarios flip through her mind. Full blown sex, a bit of kissing and fondling, a dominant Susannah or the most likely outcome, the object of her desires was completely straight and she would be left disappointed and frustrated.

Kat was first in the restaurant and was enjoying a glass of red wine when Susannah arrived. She gulped at the sight of the TV star who was wearing a simple little black dress, but wore it exceptionally beautifully.

"Wow you look sensational," said Susannah as she kissed Kat on the cheek and was very much taken with the expensive perfume the younger woman was wearing.

Kat, breaking a hug replied, "so do you,"

They took their table and during the first two courses Susannah went through the obstacles that would lay ahead if Kat wanted to become a presenter.

Kat was not taking much of the advice in, as she was mesmerised by the gorgeous female opposite her.

During dessert, Susannah switched the conversation to Kat's athletics career, but was more than interested in the back story of what happened away from the track.

The second bottle of wine was delivered when Susannah posed the question that Kat had been wanting all evening. "What about the sex, is there anything that would shock me?"

"Well I can tell you the stories about the black guys and you know," Kat said, her eyes glancing downwards, "if anything they are under estimated, a well known Olympian, a gold medalist no less, had two of the Jamaican sprint team in one evening, and she said it cost her another gold."

Susannah then asked, "and what about the ladies, who like other ladies, if you get my drift."

Kat saw her opening, "Oh yes, that goes on a lot, you would be surprised at the names I could mention that have had a lesbian relationship, some of whom are happily married."

Susannah was now very inquisitive, "oh tell me more,"

Kat reeled off a few names, Susannah not being a super fan didn't recognise many names, but then after a large slug of wine asked, "is Kat Johnson-Thompson on that list?"

Looking down sheepishly, Kat said, "might be, might not."

"Ah, so you have," said Susannah, a note of triumph in her voice.

Kat smiled and replied, "and I suppose you haven't, Miss Goody Two Shoes off the telly."

"I had a brief experimentation years ago when I was at uni, nothing serious or even overtly sexual, just a few drunken kisses and a bit of boob rubbing with my roomie." Then continued, "but I am more interested in your exploits, Miss Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth,"

Just then the waiter appeared with the bill and after leaving a very generous tip, Susannah said, "fancy a night cap at mine? It's just around the corner."

Arm in arm the two women walked the short distance to Susannah's house.

Kat was impressed with the Edwardian terraced house in a rather nice district of the capital.

After pouring Kat a rather large glass of red, Susannah said, "I will just be a moment, going to slip into something more comfortable."

A couple of minutes later she reappeared wearing a black silk robe, and looking rather sexy.

"That's better, " said Susannah, relaxing at the opposite end of the sofa, "now tell me more."

Kat described her initiation into lesbian sex with Jess, but without revealing the super stars name.Then she recalled in intimate details the episode with the blonde on the train.

"Wow, that's so sexy and exciting, it's got me quite horny," said Susannah.

Seizing the opportunity, Kat moved closer and reached out to take the other woman's hand in hers.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Ventured Kat as her hand continued to caress Susannah's hand and arm.

Looking directly into her eyes, Susannah replied, "I don't know, honestly I don't, it's so alien to me, I love sex with men, I love to feel a cock deep inside me, I love to suck cock, I love men and I have never until now been tempted by a woman, but you are so gorgeous and sexy, I just don't know."

Kat leaned forward and pressed her lips to Susannah's who responded, her tongue sneaking between Kat's lips and stroking hers.

As the kisses became more intense, Susannah was venturing to touch Kat's breasts although very tentatively.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Susannah whispered to Kat, "shall we take this upstairs?"

Kat stood and took the older woman by the hand and led her up the stairs.

While Susannah lay on the bed, Kat went to the loo. When she returned, Susannah had taken off the robe and was wearing a sexy low cut grey bra and matching panties

She smiled and said, "hey, there you are, come here"

Kat slipped out of her dress and stood before Susannah's bed in a gorgeous white lacy bra and panties.

Joining Susannah that on the bed, the two gazing into the others eyes, ran finger tips lightly over skin, alive with anticipation.

After several minutes of caressing, Susannah's hand wrapped around Kat's bra cup and she felt a hardening of the nipple hiding beneath the fabric.

Kat moved her lips to Susannah's neck and began to place tiny kisses around the soft and beautifully perfumed skin. Their fingers entwined and Susannah moved her lips to Kat's and they kissed lightly, tongues barely touching.

Not wanting to rush and spoil the moment, Kat let Susannah take the lead at her own pace. Susannah's kisses became more intense and as she wrapped her arms around Kat, the younger woman felt the hooks of her bra open.

Kat lay on the bed, Susannah gazing at the perfect body, the coffee coloured skin, the small but perfectly formed breasts with the tight nipples, the flat stomach and the enticing bulge of the pubic bone, encased in the flimsy fabric of her panties, and legs that seem to go on forever.

"Make love to me" said Kat in a very sensual and seductive voice.

Susannah reached behind her and unclipped her bra, then laying on the bed began to trail her lips and tongue along the firm yet soft skin of Kat's belly.

Susannah kissed her way up to Kat's breasts and for the first time in her fifty years, she took another woman's nipple between her lips. Having sensitive nipples herself, she was still amazed how the little brown nub, hardened and grew as her lips, tongue and teeth weaved their inexperienced, but satisfying magic.

With Susannah laying on top of her, breasts rubbing together and mouths devouring, the kissing was getting more and more passionate.

With their lips inches apart, Kat whispered, "eat my pussy, please."

So caught up in the moment, Susannah didn't hesitate and immediately moved her body down until her head was between Kat's legs, her mouth now inches from the other lips, still covered by the now decidedly moist fabric of the panties.

"Take them off," said Kat and Susannah gently and slowly slips the panties off, revealing the most delectable and moist pussy.

Caught up in the moment, Susannah immediately began to lick the sweet lips before her, tongue finding the moist interior and beginning its search. She never contemplated stopping and thinking what she was doing, all she wanted was to give this amazing young woman what she craved.

On the receiving end, Kat was astonished that as someone who claimed to have no previous experience of cunnilingus, could use her tongue on her with such expertise and sheer orgasmic technique, she came, long and hard. Susannah happily lapping away at the juices oozing from her.

Susannah looked up, her face smeared with Kat's pussy juice and said in a low sultry voice, "well, how was I?"

Kat smiled at her and replied, "absolutely fantastic, I haven't come as hard as that since, well I can't remember ever."

Susannah moved up and shared some of Kat's juices with her as their lips and tongues exploded in a frenzy of kissing.

"Your turn," said Kat as she eased Susannah onto her stomach, the still firm, but slightly ample panty clad backside invitingly beckoning.

Beginning at the neck Kat trailed kisses down the length of Susannah's spine, replacing her lips with her fingers as they reached the cleft of the pussy lips, hidden below the silk.

Kat slid the panties off and instantly began to cover Susannah's arse with kisses and licks, a new feeling that brought nothing but delight to the recipient.

"Oh yesssssss" screamed Susannah as Kat's fingers and tongue began to explore her wetness, her body automatically reacting and her pussy almost grabbing the digits as they slid effortlessly in and out of the soaking slit.

Susannah had led a strong and healthy sex life and enjoyed many sexual relationships and indulged in many sexual practices which had resulted in some mind blowing orgasms, but the one she was experiencing as Kat continued to worship her pussy was something else.

As they relaxed in each other's arms, Kat's head resting on Susannah's great, the older woman said, "it is a good job it's Friday, I don't have to get up at 3am for work, perhaps we can do this again in the morning."

Kat lifted her head and they kissed, " mmm, that will be nice."

Around 7.30 Kat awoke and after a visit to the bathroom slipped back into the large bed and gazed at the sleeping Susannah. She was so pretty, and her curvy body just perfect.

Kat began to draw circles lightly across Susannah's belly, from the black triangle at the junction of her thighs to the perfect breasts, then around again, until Susannah's eyelids flickered and she slowly realised who was causing those sensations within her.

"Morning gorgeous," said Susannah

Kat responded by leaning towards her and planting a kiss on her lips. Susannah responded in like manner and they began a few minutes of intense, tongue wrestling kisses.

Kat broke off the kiss and slowly went down to Susannah's breasts, suckling on the quickly hardening nipples and sending shivers of delight through Susannah's body as she nipped the nubs lightly between her teeth.

Susannah's delights were further enhanced as Kat's lips and tongue began to venture towards the pubic area.

She began by planting tiny butterfly kisses on the soft skin of the inner thighs, before running her tongue all the way along Susannah's female slit and then parting the lips with her fingers, began to lick furiously at the wet interior until Susannah's orgasm ripped through her.

As Susannah recovered, the kissing continued, Susannah tasting her own juices from Kat's lips.

Eventually Susannah said, "Let me kiss that wonderful arse of yours"

Kat was only too willing to let her and quickly flipped onto her stomach.

Susannah took Kat's ankles and partially parted her legs, glimpsing at the slightly puckered lips of the younger woman's pussy.

Around

"Mmmm that's nice," murmured Kat as Susannah's hands gently caressed the smooth tight skin of the perfect orbs of her backside. It became nicer as Susannah replaced her hands with her lips and tongue. Although inexperienced in lesbian love, Susannah's instincts took over and her lips moved to the moist cleft between Kat's legs, she began to lick.

Kat's head was spinning with the attention Susannah was giving to her, this intensified when the presenters tongue touched the oh so sensitive nerves around her anus, she came, long hard and oh so satisfying.

They lay kissing, Kat's fingers were slowly moving In and out of Susannah's hot, stick and extremely sensitive pussy.

"Oh gods that's so wonderful, let me touch yours please " said a breathless Susannah, Kat obliged by opening her legs and instantly Susannah's fingers were working, bringing unspeakable pleasure to the young athlete. The masturbated each other until a simultaneous orgasm left both completely exhausted and sexually spent.

They fell asleep, then mid morning showered together and then after what was somewhere in the region if their thousandth kiss, Kat left for her hotel to pack for the journey home.

Susannah mulled over the events of the past few hours. Her introduction to lesbian love had been so unexpected, but so wonderful. As she prepared lunch her mind wandered to thoughts of one of the production assistants on the show, she was young, pretty and openly gay, "I might just give her a call" she mused.

Later that day on the Euston to Liverpool train, Kat was reflecting on her latest lesbian liaisons when there was a tap on her shoulder, it was the blonde from the journey down to London.

"Hi again, small world eh?" Said the mystery woman.

Kat smiled up at her and then rising from her seat said" I was just going to the bathroom, want to join me?"

Katrina Johnson-Thompson, world champion heptathlete was on the train home to Liverpool from the most amazing night of lesbian love with her idol, mentor, fellow athlete and now lover, Jessica Ennis-Hill.

As she relaxed in a sparsely occupied first class compartment, her mind was filled with images and thoughts of the wonderful things she and Jess had done only hours earlier.

Her hand moved to the top of her thigh and her fingers began to slowly move towards her most private area.

Across the aisle, these actions had not gone unnoticed by an attractive blonde lady, who had hardly taken her eyes off the beautiful mixed race girl opposite.

As Kat's fingers moved slowly around her groin, the blonde lady felt a slight moisture buildup in her panties.

Kat suddenly stirred and let out an involuntary Yelp. She said to the blonde, "sorry if I disturbed you, I was dreaming."

The blonde smiled and said, "that's ok, I was just watching you sleep, you are the most beautiful girl."

Kat replied, "thank you."

The exchanged pleasantries, and Kat, her new sexual desires stirring, looked at the other woman and wondered if she...."stop it, you're fantasising again, " she told herself.

A few minutes later, Kat made her way to the toilet. As she tried to close the door, the blondes foot prevented it. The blonde pushed her way into the cubicle and instantly pulled Kat towards her and meshed her mouth against her.

After a few seconds of confusion, Kat responded and plunged her tongue deep into the other woman's mouth.

The next thing she felt was a hand entering the top of her jeans and instantly finding her wetness. The blondes fingers worked their magic and she came with a shudder.

A quick kiss and the blonde left a confused but happy Kat in the toilet.

When Kat returned to her seat, the blonde was typing away on her laptop, she smiled a knowing smile and returned to her work.

A couple of weeks later, Kat was on the train again, this time she was on her way to London to appear on Good Morning Britain featuring an interview with Susannah Reid, on the menstrual cycle of female athletes, and how it affected their performances.

Kat had never met the presenter, but for years had appreciated the fifty year old mother of three's on camera skills, the way she looked also helped.

Kat booked into her hotel and received a confirmation from the production team that the interview was to be recorded, not shown live as she expected. Also there were two other girls involved, Alex Scott the former England women's soccer star and Sam Quek, the gold medal winning hockey player.

12