Katrina Mature BBW Finds a Big Cock

Story Info
Mature single BBW has kinky sex with a man with huge cock.
5.4k words
4.41
126.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

This story was written for a Mature BBW member.

*

I am a single forty two year old woman that is sexually frustrated. My husband left me many years ago and has not been a part of our lives. Men for the most part are not attracted to big girls like me. My 5'5" frame is very wide and full. My hips and breasts are huge. I am well over 55 inches in my breasts and have a G cup. My waist is thick and I have a small pot belly. I top out the scales at about 260 lbs. My ankles and wrists are small. I love my large size and dress very provocatively. I wear short dresses and pant suits with sexy heels or sandals. I am large framed and thick but healthy. My blood pressure and pulse are normal. I have very pretty strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. My face is also smooth and youthful in appearance. I have often been told my hands and feet are attractive as well.

Even if I found a man who admired me I did not have the time or money to pursue a long term relationship. Recently my flower shop business-"Buds and Twigs" began making me over one thousand dollars a week in profit. I was forced to hire several workers to assist me in my business endeavor. The old building was 1000 square feet so we added another 800 feet of space to provide more stock. Even with the expansion costs money was pouring in.

My younger sister Barbara watches my daughter Tabitha after school. She also helps me take care of my uncle Pete who is terminally ill from Agent Orange. Pete lives next door to us and we help him with chores and meals. My daughter also helps Pete by cleaning his house and yard. I recently hired a private nurse to examine Pete 2-3 times a week.

The First Meeting

I woke up this morning and checked the weather on my computer. Today it was going to be 80 degrees here in Scranton. I decided to put away my peep toe heels and pant suit.. Today I would wear my blue sun dress and open thong sandals. After my shower I made coffee and helped my daughter get ready for school. After putting on my thong sandals I left the house and drove to work.

My shop was open when I got there. My friend Gabby works for me mornings and another girl Cindy works afternoons. Gabby was there and had already filled several orders and sold several arrangements. I sent Gabby to buy us some breakfast from the grill next door. After she left the most handsome man I have ever seen entered the shop. He looked to be around forty and was a head taller than me. He was heavily muscled and very tan. He had sandy blonde hair and deep baby blue eyes. I tried not to stare at him as he looked at some gift packs. Gabby came in with our breakfast and we talked with each other as we ate our burritos.

"Katrina look at that guy. I would love to get into bed with that body."

"I know what you mean. I have been drooling on myself for the last ten minutes looking at his shoulders, arms and legs." I said.

The handsome man approached the counter with a few cards and a vase. "Hello pretty lady how are you?"

"I am doing great this morning with the business and the complement." I added.

Gabby left the counter and walked into the back room to give me some privacy with my new friend. I was not sure if he was flirting or just polite.

"I did not compliment you. I just stated a fact. You are very pretty. What is your name?" He asked.

"I am Katrina. I am pleased to meet you. Are you from around here?"

"I am now. I just moved here due to my new job. I needed to pick up some things for my mom. She told me to get what she wanted here." He added.

"I am glad your mother recommended us. What is your name handsome man?" I replied.

"I am Daniel. Call me Dan. My mother has known you for several years. She also told me about your shop."."

"What did your mother tell you about me? I asked with a deep smile.

"My mom is Brenda. She said you were nice and single. She recommended that I take you out." He replied.

"I have been single for years Dan. Your mom is sweet. I am not sure I am in your league. Why would you be interested in an old fat girl like me?"

Several people entered the shop as Gabby returned to the front. I left the store with Dan and we sat out front and talked for nearly an hour. I noticed Dan staring at my breasts. Dan was attracted to me and told me so. I shared my interest in him. We swapped numbers and set up a date for Friday night. Dan asked me to go out to a dinner.

The remainder of the week flew by. I could not wait until Friday. Gabby was totally shocked by my date. I think it hurt her that Dan came onto me. She asked me how I did it. I informed her that Dan was into BBWs. I had to explain what a BBW was to her. Dan told me he thought I was beautiful. Dan's mom Brenda told him about me several days ago. It appears his visit was not by chance. Dan admitted he trolled my picture on our web page. He told his mom he would ask me out.

Our First Dates

Dan took me out Friday to dinner and we really enjoyed each other. We French kissed each other deeply several times. Our date ended without any heavy petting or sex. Dan was a perfect gentleman and followed my lead. I wanted to fuck Dan badly, but was afraid I might scare him off. Over the next two weeks we saw each other six or seven times for lunch and coffee. We did some serious foreplay with Dan fondling my tits and I massaged his cock through his pants. We both knew that our next date we would have sex.

Our next date was set up for a Saturday night. I arranged for Gabby and Cindy to work all day. I told Dan I planned on giving myself to him. I arranged for my sister to watch Tabitha and my uncle during the night. In preparation I visited the local spa and had my nails done. I had them done in a sky blue color. After a full-body massage I had my legs and pussy waxed. I wasn't sure how my date would go. My pussy can get a little hairy. I figured a smooth pussy would be more appealing The spa attendant asked me if I wanted my anus waxed or bleached. I had never had my anus shaved or waxed before. I decided to have it waxed. Better for the minimal G-string I would wear tonight. After several hours at the spa I went home and took a nap. I woke up several hours later with a very moist pussy. I was dreaming of Dan during my nap. My tiny clit was hard as a diamond. It was time to clean up.

After my shower I decided to accent my feet with gold anklets. My pedicure stood out in my red wedge ankle minimal strap thong sandals. My second toe and baby toes on each foot were adorned with a tiny ring. I picked out a black G-string that barely covered my silky smooth pussy. A red skin tight dress that displayed my massive breast cleavage and legs completed my clothing. I went down stairs and waited for my date to call.

My cell phone rang. "Hi Katrina I am on my way. I will be there in about five minutes."

"Dan I am so glad to hear from you. I will be out front waiting."

After a few minutes Dan arrived in a black sports car. "Hello beautiful woman. You look amazing in that dress."

"Hey Dan you are very handsome. I am flattered that you think I am beautiful."

Dan looked amazing in his pin stripe suit. He walked me around the car and opened the door for me, We leaned into each other French kissed as we held hands. I could feel his eyes locked onto my body. My pussy was wet in anticipation of our evening. We drove to our dinner date to enjoy a nice steak. After eating our diner we talked for nearly an hour. It was like we had known each other for years. We even talked about our past relationships. Dan told me about his attraction to full bodied girls like me. I teasingly ran my thin strapped thong sandal clad foot against his calf as we held each other's hands. After our meal a local band played several popular songs. The band played a slow dance after three or four numbers.

"Would you care to dance Katrina?"

"Yes Dan I would love that."

We moved to the floor and embraced each other chest to tits. Dan is about six feet tall and I am about five eight in my three inch sandal wedges. I moved my body against Dan as he wrapped his thick muscled arms around my waist. My head rested on his chest as we held each other. I was very nervous about our bodies being so close together during our dance. My body is so thick he barely was able to put his arms around me. My breasts pushed deeply into his chest and my nipples hardened. Dan kissed me on my neck and nibbled on my ear lobe as we circled slowly. He pulled into me harder and moved his mouth toward mine. My tongue shot down his mouth and me French kissed intensely for several minutes as we slowly turned to the music. I felt Dan's huge erection against my tummy.

"Dan hold onto me tight. I want to feel you against me." I said as I pulled him tighter into my soft body.

"I am hard for you Katrina." He said as his hard body and very erect penis molded into my soft curves.

I moved my left hand around his front and felt his turgid cock through his pants. "You are very well endowed man. I like what have in my hand. We will have to put this weapon to use after diner."

"I think it could be your desert Kat. We are leaving here as soon as we finish dancing and pay our bill. Is that OK with you pretty lady?" He asked as he looked into my hazel eyes.

Our lips met again as we kissed. After a few minutes we broke our kiss and I spoke as we danced."Yes Dan I want you. I have been waiting for someone like you for years." My hand slipped into his pants and clinched his thick swollen manhood. His thick penis was large in girth and my hand did not cloze around it. My mouth opened in amazement as I looked into his eyes. He smiled at me and made no attempt to stop me. Dan put his hands on my butt cheeks and massaged my ample rear. The lights were low and most people paid little attention to our erotic embrace across the dance floor.

The music stopped at the lights came back up as we gathered our selves once again. We walked arm and arm to the counter and Dan paid the bill. We left the restaurant and drove toward town.

"I think we should go to a motel. My sister and kid are at my house and I don't think we could have any privacy." I said.

"I think a nice motel is best. There is a bed and breakfast around the corner. Is that OK with you Kat?"

"Yes that place is nice. I will call them now and see if they have a room." I replied.

I talked to the night clerk and made a reservation for two adults for the night. I caressed his cheek and neck with my fingers as Dan drove. We arrived and he quickly checked in and got the room and key card. I met him in the lobby and kissed him deeply before we entered the hallway leading to our room. He unlocked our room and I turned on the lights.

Our First Over Night Suck and Fuck

We embraced and we shuffled toward the king size bed. We fell sideways onto the bed. His hands were on my tits now and he massaged them inside my bra. My breathing quickened and my pussy became wet and moist as he stimulated my nipples. My hands were not idle as I stroked his cock inside his trousers. He stopped massaging my breasts and removed my dress and bra quickly as we sat together on the bed. I started to take off my G-string and sandals and he stopped me.

"You look hot in the G-string and sandals. It's your turn now." He said as he stood before my reclining body. I sat up straight on the bed and leaned forward and unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants. After I removed his shoes for him I slipped off his shirt and pants. I slid his socks off and Dan now stood before me totally naked except for his briefs. I noticed his muscled body was totally hairless as I rubbed my hands down his thighs and calves.

"Do you like my body Katrina?"

"No I love your body." I said as I grasped his briefs by the sides.

His briefs were stretched to breaking point by his very prominent erection. I could see the outline of his big penis as I tugged his underwear down his legs. His cock actually hit my cheek as I freed him of his confinement.

I gasped in disbelief as his engorged manhood pulsed mere inches from my mouth. "Wow that is a big penis Dan have you ever been measured?"

"Yes by my ex-girl friend. I am nine inches long and my girth is seven inches around. Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you." He said as I kneeled before him.

I was mesmerized by his long thick cock. His balls were golf ball size and hung down three or four inches in his scrotum. My hand stroked his length. I scratched him tenderly with my long fingernails with my other hand from his head to his base. Thick engorged veins ran the length and crisscrossed his breadth. I had never seen a cock so impressive.

"I am going to suck this big cock now." I said as I kneeled in my wedge thongs before him.

"Are you hungry for me Kat?" He asked.

I leaned forward and engulfed the head of his penis into my mouth. I sucked on his penis head and scratched his length with my nails as I swallowed. My eyes opened and looked at him as I performed fellatio on his swollen cock. His hands moved to the sides of my head and he thrust his hips forward. I relaxed my mouth and throat and swallowed half of his erection. The tip of his immense cock was in my throat. My eyes bulged and watered as he pushed into my throat. I have a big mouth so his penis was not difficult to suck. I wanted to deep throat him, but was sure I could not swallow his length without more training. He fucked me in the mouth for about five minutes. I spit his cock from my mouth and moved back from him.

"Dan I want you to fuck me now."

"OK Kat. I will fuck you, but I need to prepare you first." He pushed me back on the bed and removed my G-string from my bald pussy. "Fantastic. Your pussy is so smooth. Waxed for me?" He asked. I nodded my head as he descended toward my slick cunt. His tongue licked my clitoris and the lips of my vagina. I was very wet before he started eating me. This felt so good I let him continue. He worshiped all of my nether regions with his mouth and tongue. He returned to my clit and sucked on it. I was hard and getting wetter. "You are almost ready to fuck. I need to see your ass. Get up on all fours and face away from me."

I was thinking he was going to enter me doggy style as I followed his orders. The first thing I felt was his breath on my smooth anus. Then I felt his tongue on my asshole. It felt so warm and soft. I have never been rimmed in my life. Dan slid two fingers in my pussy and fucked my cunt as he tongued my ass. After a few minutes he was fucking me with four fingers and his tongue actually entered my anus.

"Turn over Katrina and I will fuck you."

"Yes master. Fuck me with that huge cock. Fuck me in all my holes." I said panting from the excitement.

Dan grabbed my ankles and positioned his steely cock at my smooth wet deep slit. "Now you are ready for me sweet lady."

He plunged into my tight smooth pussy to a depth of about three inches and stayed at that depth for his first thrusts. Then he fucked me much deeper about six or seven inches and fucked me with increased pace. He grunted as he plowed me into the bed. I was stretched so wide it was like I was a virgin. I panted and squealed as he penetrated me. Dan moved his feet to the floor and fucked me with more leverage. Dan didn't have his entire cock in me. He bottomed out in me at about seven inches. It felt like my vagina had electrical waves passing into it and I began to shake. I felt my orgasm building. Pulses of energy shot through my pussy and ass. My whole body convulsed. My eyes were rolled back in my head and I lost control of my body. I spread and curled my toes as my breathing quickened. The orgasm hit me and I shook violently. I dug my nails into his back and scratched him as he continued fucking me.

"Yes Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk me.! OOOOhhhhhhhh! OOOOhhhhhhhh! OOOOhhhhhhhh! OOOOhhhhhhhh! "I screamed.

Dan jumped off me and kneeled at my smooth wet pussy and tongued my clitoris. My orgasm never stopped as I was hit by another spasm that jolted my entire body. I grabbed his head and pushed his face into my pussy as several intense orgasms struck me.

"Eat my pussy. Don't stop you bastard. God Damn that this is good. That's it suck my clit. AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh!t I am cuuummmmming!, I am cuuummmmming!, I am cuuummmmming!" I screamed.

He stood over me with a look of confusion. I cried uncontrollably and sobbed. Very concerned he had hurt me he froze with compassion. "Are you OK baby? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No you didn't hurt me. It was so good. I have never been fucked like that in my life. I have never been eaten that way either." I said with tears in my eyes. "It was so good I want more. We have all night."

We rolled onto the bed and Dan kissed me as he stimulated my big tits with his fingers. Dan was very erect and was dripping heavy drops of cum onto the sheets. My hand circled his girth and I stroked him as we kissed. I moved my hand from his cock and faced him. "Dan I am going to suck you now."

I rolled over on my knees and put a pony around my hair. I didn't want him to miss the fellatio of his massive meat. "I am hungry now Dan feed me." I swallowed about half his cock in one gulp and bobbed my head up and down his length. Dan watched me as I engulfed a good six inches of his erection.

"That's it baby swallow that big cock. I love your mouth." His hand latched onto my pony and he used my hair as a handle and gently pushed my head up and down his throbbing dick. I opened my throat and relaxed my gag reflex."No one has ever swallowed that cock Katrina. You are about as deep as any have ever been able to take me."

I was determined to deep throat him and tried repeatedly. His cock was so thick my throat could not open enough to take him all down. I was about two inches short of swallowing all of him.

"You are a great cocksucker Katrina. You are about to make me cum."

"OK honey. I just wanted to deep throat you to show you how much I want to please you." I said.

"You are a great cock sucker Kat."

I attacked his cock with new intensity and swallowed him down about half way and bobbed my head up and down his length. His breath was quickening and I could feel his cock harden and twitch. "Kat! Suck my cock baby! Swallow my load!" He grunted as he pushed up into my throat. I swallowed his length about seven inches and used my throat muscles on him as he shot into my esophagus. His cock spasm was very hard and I felt about six or seven strong jolts as he came deeply in the back of my throat.

I swallowed and held Dan in my mouth until his orgasm ended. His ejaculate was very thick and large in volume. I had to work hard to swallow all of his semen. When I came up for air I opened my empty mouth to show him that I swallowed. I moved down and swallowed about half of his erection and sucked the last dribbles of semen into my mouth,

"Damn girl that was crazy good. That was very intense. Usually I don't cum that hard." He said.

"Should we get cleaned up?" I asked.

"Yes. We can shower together." He replied.

We embraced and kissed deeply as we fondled each other's nude bodies. I removed my sandals as we headed toward the shower. We quickly washed our bodies and dried off.

I put on my G-string and sandals back on after my shower. I added a short robe from the hotel and joined a nude Dan on a couch across the room.

"You look amazing Katrina. Are you sore from lovemaking?"

"Thank you Daniel. I am not sore from lovemaking. I am a little sore from being fucked."

"I really am deeply attracted to you Kat. I can't get enough of you."

"I am smitten with you as well. You make me feel alive. I haven't felt this way before. No man has ever held and taken me so intimately as you have." I said.

"What are we doing now?" He asked.

"We need a few more orgasms before we go to bed." I replied.

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers
12