Katrina Thompson, Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She silently handed the tape measure to Asta and opened her notebook.

Asta measured me in two dimensions, first by holding the tape from the upper root of my penis to the tip.

"Just short of six inches. Say five and seven-eighths." I could have been in the doctor's office. She then put the tape around and just under my glans for my circumference. "Five and a quarter."

Trina put this info down in her notebook.

Asta with the flick of a hand tossed the tape over to Roberta.

Jared was five and a half inches long, five and an eighth around. I edged him out but we were pretty darn close.

It wasn't until later that I figured out that Trina, in general, didn't care two figs about penis size at all, that the main purpose of this little exercise was to put her suitors back on their heels a bit, let them know that their vital records existed in her personal archive, remind them who was running the show. It wasn't quite humiliation, but close.

I would love to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed the next two hours, the ejaculations, the whole scene, but I didn't, it was fraught with anxiety. Although if you had mentioned to me when I was a fourteen-year old, hormone-ravaged adolescent, that one day at college two handsome girls would take turns stroking my cock to climax, that would have blown my wildest wet-dreams completely out of the water.

But this was competition, serious competition, and I was not about to lose out to some tall, overly-practical, constipated engineering student. I belonged in Trina's arms, her thighs wrapped around my hips, my penis thrust up her notch and doing lovely things to the insides of her channel. This made for laser-focus concentration for me this evening, not pleasure.

So my first task was to alter the house-odds, however slightly.

"May I ask you something?" I addressed Trina.

Trina gave me a wary look, like a prison guard considering the request for a last cigarette from an inmate about to be executed.

"What could you possibly want?" she snapped, not quite tapping her feet in impatience.

"Two items, one a question about the rules."

She looked at me evenly, arching her eyebrows. "Yes?"

"All right Trina, so I get the idea, but what if we each ejaculate the same number of times? How are you going to have a winner then?" I had concerns about the outcome.

"No problem," said Trina matter-of-factly. "If it's just twice, and that has happened before, the winner is just the one who came twice first." She stopped. "Well, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean. Got it all figured out, you guys don't need to worry about the rules. It's simple - get hard as fast as you can after a spurt, and then erupt again. As many times as you can. Just go for it!"

It was clear that two ejaculations she considered to be the bare minimum level of performance.

"Second item," I began. "Could I ask for something that almost certainly will improve the overall outcome, not in the spirit of giving me any edge or anything, but increasing the chances of superior performance from both your, ah, contestants?"

Her eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?"

"Would you all, the three of you, be kind enough to remove your clothing, or at least your tops? That would be a great enhancement. Surely an aid to performance at this end..." I wagged my stiff prick from side to side.

The three of them exchanged questioning looks, their surprised smiles revealing the novelty of the request.

Asta was the first to reply, "That's fine, I see no worries. Just my top though. Lower parts are only for boyfriend eyes."

The other girls nodded, and Trina, I have to say, looked pleased. Of course she was going to dominate.

So Jared and I were treated to the sight of the three of them removing shirts and brassieres. I held my breath as Trina's breasts tumbled out of her bra, they were better in person than any image my overheated mind could have possibly produced. Heavy, big at their ends, nice large dark circles around her nipples. Mouthwatering.

Jared shot me the first and last smile he would direct my way that evening, grateful for my impulsive suggestion.

Asta had sharp, firm breasts - they looked like those miniature footballs me and my buds used to toss around when we were seven-years old and couldn't grip a full-size football easily. They were about the same size, a good small handful each, but they poked out from her chest defiantly, like mini-torpedoes.

Roberta had a tight, firm chest, no crease under her boobs. Nice nipples, dark and thick. I exhaled, things were already better.

So Asta resumed her stroking. It was nice, actually, once I got over the silly nature of the whole contest, although I never quite relaxed, knowing the stakes, and my competitive instincts were not going to let me lose out to the damn engineer on the other side of the room.

I knew I could ejaculate twice in two hours, even if the girls weren't that adept at doing handjobs (although at this point I was pretty sure that wasn't going to be a problem.) But three times? That might be a stretch. And Jared was a totally unknown variable.

But Asta's fingers were running up and down my shaft, while her other hand was busy kneading my balls. There were worse things.

I looked over and saw Roberta tending to Jared, his prick hard and pointing straight up, foreskin sliding up and down. Not for the first time in my life I wondered if masturbating with foreskin was somehow better or different than handling a circumcised cock.

Trina's eyes were shining. She looked at each of us with extreme interest, although she never made eye contact with either of us, her gaze was directed at our stiff, stimulated members.

I have to say it was quite the sight. Two erect cocks, heading towards a climax, being pulled around by two topless girls. And the big-chested Queen was strutting around the room, a smile never leaving her lips as she enjoyed her Friday night penis-show.

Before long my prick was giving out signals of imminence however. Asta had her fingers swirling around the head of my cock, and my nerve endings were going off with enthusiasm. Jared's hips were also squirming around, his abs starting to contract.

I didn't want to think that I was getting aroused by watching him get close, but I was. It looked nice. It appeared Roberta was enjoying herself more than Asta, who had a more clinical approach towards me. I was happy to be getting Roberta next.

But then a whole pile of anxiety started to set in, just as I was closing in on my orgasm. So alright, Roberta does me next, but that meant Asta for number three. Would three do it? Would Jared prove better at this absurd, contrived challenge?

Maybe he was a chaste type, and his gun hadn't gone off in three weeks, and he had seven quarts of sperm pressure built up inside his balls and would be erupting four times in two hours. I was suddenly pissed off at myself for masturbating in my bed Tuesday night, thinking of Trina the whole time, not realizing that I had inadvertently been putting a dent into my Sperm Stamina Index.

But it didn't matter at the time, I felt my balls building up their insistent hydraulic pressure, and then with a mighty series of grunts my anus clenched and my hips bucked and I sent my sperm forth. Asta got a good pile of it out of me, she thankfully wasn't the type of girl to stop stroking once the first spurt began, but kept running her now slippery fingers over me, pulling on my shaft while I sent my five or six blasts up on to my stomach.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jared looking at me. It was hard to read his expression, I am sure one part was annoyance that I came first, although that might or might not prove to be an advantage. In any event, he was not far behind and I saw him eject an impressive quantity of semen up on himself, good strong sticky spurts launched up to his nipples at the farthest. Roberta had aimed him pretty well. She looked good at this, a pleased expression on her face as she continued to milk him, her hands a fucking mess of sperm.

Trina was hopping about with pleasure - big smile, happy eyes.

"Half an hour boys, it's only quarter after nine! Woo, hoo! Plenty more semen to come!" I could have swatted her.

So our dicks fairly rapidly deflated. Neither of us wanted any stimulation afterward, of course, so we begged off any attention. I wondered if the girls were going to clean us up or not, but they didn't. They wiped their hands on our bodies, then went to wash up in the bathroom, while Trina came over to each of us to inspect the gooey puddles of sperm scattered around our torsos.

As she examined the sperm collected in my navel, I made another request.

"I don't suppose I could get you to dangle your breasts in my face? Smack me a couple times with those sweet melons of yours? I would love to lick those gorgeous nipples. That'll hasten the second round, guaranteed." The thought of this made my depleted dick give a little quiver.

She looked at me, vaguely amused.

"You'll maybe get your chance later. But I am saving myself for the winner." She made this last assertion almost sound virtuous.

The girls returned and idly began to play with our pricks again. They were soft and pliable, it took awhile before any life returned to either of our cocks.

This time Trina fetched a bottle of lubricant and gave each of us a dousing.

"Don't want any rope-burn," she said. Thanks for thinking of us, Queen Big Chest.

I was trying to figure out whether it was a good idea to flirt with Roberta a bit, see if I could influence her enthusiasm at all. Her hands were quite different on my penis than Asta's, she was more deliberate in her motions, not as gentle. I didn't mind this, but thought that some interaction between us might hasten my second coming. "Just like Jesus!" I laughed under my breath.

But it might be a bit dangerous if I did flirt, I wasn't sure how Trina would take this, and I was, after all, over here on Trina's account. I decided to stay neutral: safe and conservative.

I elected to entertain myself just enjoying the sight of the topless girls in the room, watching how Asta's boobs jiggled while she handled Jared, how sweet Roberta's nipples looked, but most of all, every movement that Trina's chest made as she walked about, viewing us from different angles. I vowed to make them the inspiration for my second ejaculation.

Although it took awhile, some stiffness finally began to return to my penis. All oiled up, the feelings of pleasure started to settle in and I manufactured fantasies about what kinds of things I might be able to do with Trina's tits, whether I could plow her field of melons, rub my balls over her nipples, suck her teats, rub them, tease them, make her horny.

I was further along than Jared, and perhaps by virtue of my imagination, I was able to produce another sperm launch before him. The volume was nowhere near the first, the sperm just oozed out of my cock this time without a whole lot of pressure, Roberta using her well oiled fingers along my cockhead and rubbing my balls. I liked her expression when I finally came, a hint of triumph in her face.

The best thing going on for me at this point was that Jared looked more worried than I.

I was glad for a break, and my prick retreated rapidly. I watched Jared struggle with his climax, his cock did not possess the hundred-percent hardness necessary to produce a powerful ejaculation, but I also knew you didn't have to be ramrod-hard to come.

Minutes and minutes of stroking went by, Jared looking increasingly anxious. His penis flopped around only half-hard, I almost thought that Asta might be getting a bit frustrated that her work wasn't producing any results. Then it occurred to me that we were supposed to trade off our hand-job handmaidens, and if Jared never came, I would be without my allotted attendant. And this didn't seem fair.

I thought about voicing this objection but decided not to. According to Trina's interpretation of the rules, I would be champ regardless since my second climax occurred earlier than Jared's. As long as my rival was struggling, I would just sit back, see if this sight might make a positive impact on my hoped-for third erection, and be ready when Asta was. She was getting the lion's share of the workload tonight, however, I chuckled to myself. I wondered if she calculated the duration of her night in "penis contact minutes."

Finally Jared's penis went off with a weak sickly oozing of sperm, his face contorted and not all that happy looking. This was the first time when I figured with some certainty I would pull out a victory. My penis had potential for another eruption, but I was convinced Jared was done.

The girls took a break and cleaned up. I laid back, my eyes on Trina and her majestic chest. Oh, I was going to enjoy her all right.

The last round, predictably, took forever. Jared never really got ejaculation-hard again, although I did. I watched Asta attend to me, my prick all oiled up, and I did manage a last feeble eruption, my hips bucking with minimal force, but a third thin stream of sperm slopped out of my cockhead, a happy smile on my face.

Roberta kept working on Jared, but it looked hopeless. Trina kept checking her watch and finally signaled an end to the contest.

We were released and got dressed, and Jared departed, tail between his legs (sagging dick between his legs?) without even a kiss from the Queen.

I wanted to hang around, but Trina urged me home.

"Get a good night's rest!" she said, after a long-tongue probing kiss at the top of the stairs on the way out and a playful grab of my ass.

"Tomorrow!"

I went back to the pad spent, my penis soft and limpid but vaguely happy. Good things were on the agenda upcoming.

12