Katrina was Different

Story Info
I could tell, maybe, I mean, I think I could tell.
4k words
4.45
20.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look back on it, my shock and surprise were probably as genuine as the infamous three-dollar bill. I was supposed to be shocked so I acted as though I was. I can tell myself I had no clue. She was too pretty. She was too seductive. I was the innocent. How could I have known?

It was a ruse. I wasn't shocked. I could act shocked just fine but I think I was also supposed to be appalled and disgusted. I started to act disgusted though and I couldn't. Somehow I knew that would hurt her and I didn't want to hurt her.

I've been in plenty of hotel bars. I have seen the pros and I have been tempted on occasion but I have never given in. I was really close once but I didn't do anything. That's another story though. I have been picked up on by normal women too. That sounds awful, like the pros are not normal women. I'm sure in most ways they are perfectly normal. I am talking about the amateurs here. The normal run of the mill businesswomen who are there just like I am, passing time between The Tuesday and Wednesday appointments with a glass of beer or wine and an overpriced but usually decent salad, sandwich, or plate of pasta. I would like to tell you that I resisted them the same way that I resisted the pros but I've been known to drink too much. That is an overly convenient excuse but lets move on.

Katrina was pretty enough to be a pro. She was tall; in her heels she was taller than my six feet. She had long blonde hair and the longest legs I have ever seen. She had a broad smile and grinned in a way that suggested she was not innocently flirting. I bought her a glass of wine to start and by the end of the evening I smittenly picked up her tab. We talked football and finance and cars and why I didn't like BMW's. We talked about children and significant others. As the night grew late we talked about devious deeds, escapades, affairs, and other sins. I was intoxicated with her. I was intoxicated by the wine, and I was intoxicated with the smell of her.

"Is it too forward to invite you up to my room." She tried to ask shyly but there was no coyness to it. Not when she smiled the way she did.

"I was going to wait till we were on the elevator." I told her. "I was going to kiss you. You can tell so much in a kiss. If the kiss went well, I was going to ask you to my room." I admitted, giving away my entire seduction before I had gotten to put it in motion.

"So it all comes down to the kiss?" she asked. She had the bluest eyes.

"I mean, it doesn't have to. I have screwed women who were shitty kissers. It just generally isn't as good."

"Do you have to be the one to initiate the kiss?"

"God no, not at all. I think I generally am, but if you are feeling it, I am not going to be a chauvinist."

She leaned towards me. The barstools made it a little awkward. I would have preferred to be standing, my hand on her hip or the small of her back. I would have preferred it be more private. I don't have a problem kissing in public and its not like I knew anyone in Atlanta that would be hiding off somewhere to catch me but if the kiss went well, really well like they sometimes can, it can be embarrassing to do that in public, especially when you are forty and not fourteen. It was not the optimal situation, that's all I'm getting at here. I wasn't opposed to kissing her but I had planned something a little different.

Her kiss was a tease. She approached slowly, moving her face close to mine but pausing just before our lips met to smile at me, our eyes fixed on each other. I felt her breath. Then she placed her hand on the side of my face, moving it slowly beneath my ear until long tender fingers worked their way into my hair. She pulled me the last inch to her and held me there as tender lips embraced mine. They were soft and tasted of white wine. Her lipstick allowed our lips to slide along each other. She allowed her tongue to touch mine, gently, imperceptibly should anyone have been watching? I felt her smile curl the edges of her mouth and she allowed our lips to part. We were again eye-to-eye, inches from each other.

"Is that worth an invitation?" she asked.

"I'm not sure its up to me." I grinned at her.

"What do you mean?" he head tilted slightly, her smile fading just a little as if she was preparing to be defensive if my next words put her in a position to be.

"I think you get what you want."

"Oh, sweetie. If only."

"No?"

"Not at all." There was sadness in her eyes.

"You got me easily enough." I admitted. My hand was on her leg. It was lean and muscular beneath her skit but her skin was soft and I wanted more of it. I wanted all of it.

The elevator was slow and as we rode higher we kissed the exact way I had hoped to. The city lights expanded into the distance out the window and my hands moved over her as she undid my tie. She kissed so tenderly. I wanted to melt into them. Yes, I was hoping for more out of our affair but were we to end up spending the night kissing I wouldn't have felt cheated. I say that but my hands didn't stop. She pushed me away from her blouse, her first hint at modestly but when I moved my hand back beneath her skirt and traced the back of her leg until I found the hem of what felt to be a lovely pair of lace panties she raised her leg, wrapping it around mine. I leaned into her. It was the primitive move of a man pressing his erect penis against her, I wanted her to know what she was doing to me. She understood the maneuver because she countered it by grasping my cock through my trousers. I moaned and she moaned along with me. We moved quickly down the hall to her room.

Now women can be a particular bunch. I have met all sorts and have bedded all sorts but it is pretty typical, after a long day as you move kissing and undressing to a bed in a hotel that the extras they profess to be necessary as wives and mothers are more or less unnecessary and even distasteful when they haven't bathed and whatnot and the idea of them performing some sort of oral pleasure on a strange man who likewise has not showered is something akin to eating food off of a restroom floor. It was Katrina's next actions that then became foreign to me. I think I said I was shocked but really, didn't I know all along?

There are few things as enjoyable as undressing a woman for the first time. It is a feat for the senses as you experience each unique curve. I was craving to run my hands, cheeks, lips, and tongue over her body as I slowly removed her little business suit from her but she wasn't giving me the chance. As soon as she had pulled that little bolt thing that hotel room doors have closed she turned on me. She was a puma, a tigress, a vixen, and I was prey. My shirt was unbuttoned and off and then as her mouth tugged at my nipple she deftly undid my belt and pulled me free of shoes, sock and trousers. I wanted to do the same to her.

I managed to tug her blouse free and was just working on the zipper at her hip when her hands found my cock. She took it firmly, controlling me. She walked be to the bed and laid me down. My boxers were soon off and as I groped for her she took me into her mouth. "Mother fucker." I moaned. Her lips, so delicate, so slick against mine took to my cock in a furious desperation I am uncertain I had ever felt before. I moaned again as her hands worked at my balls and teased at my ass. Into her throat I was pressed until I felt things I had never felt before. I pressed my fingers into her hair and pulled her to me and she moaned as I did, accepting the pressure and the penetration. It was delightful and painful and I moaned and thrust my hips. She pulled at my ass as if begging my cock to go deeper. I was close and she would let me come. She tormented me sucking and licking and swallowing my dick until I was begging her. Pleading her for release she would not relent, breaking only to take me with her deft fingers and smiling at my torture.

"Now!" she finally whispered and with her hands she massaged my cock until I was not just coming but was exploding, the tension releasing from my entire body. She writhed with me, like a girl on one of those mechanical pulls. Her body twisted as she took what I had to offer her, she didn't release me, she wouldn't release me. I came and then she tortured me further her tongue doing a snakelike dance extending a simple orgasm until my body released its last energies. Gasping I reached for her and she moved catlike up my body. Soft satin of her blouse and the bare flesh of her thighs teasing at legs, tormenting my still pulsing cock until she on top of me, pinning me to the bed, the sweetness of her lips now salty she kissed me again, holding me down as forced my own taste upon me. Fuck me I had to know. I didn't resist it, rather I pulled her face to mine, our tongues dancing together.

"It kills me I can't take you right now." I cooed at her. It was true. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to be inside her. Maybe I really didn't know shit, fuck, I don't know. I know I wanted to be inside her at that point but it wasn't happening. She rubbed against my flaccid cock and I felt the roughness of the lace and the smoothness of her thighs as she teased me.

"Nuh uh." She said. She smiled at me. "It's my turn." She cooed. I imagined her crawling further up the bed and pressing a deliciously smooth pussy to my mouth. She seemed the aggressive type do that and the way she rocked her hips, rubbing my poor flaccid dick suggested yet another new and unusual tact but instead she rolled over. She lay beside me in bed running her hand over my chest. I am a good sport. I have an oral fixation. It was all good by me. I smiled at her devilishly and began the slow process of undressing her.

I ran my face up her leg, it was so long and soft that by the time I felt her thigh against my lips I was hard again and aching to take her.

She rocked her hips and her skirt slid down her legs. Her skin was pale and bordered on a perfection years younger than her thirty-eight years of age suggested.

I unbuttoned her blouse. She helped by rising up so that I could pull it from her shoulders.

I unfastened her bra. It was black and lace and I suspected even in brand it matched the panties. Mmm, the panties.

Her breasts were smallish but delightful. She had small nipples and they were sensitive enough that when I teased them she cooed. I took one and then the other in my mouth and she pulled my head to her. As I moved lower down her body, feeling a flat stomach against my cheek she teased her nipples herself, pinching them delicately. Her long fingers and the perfection of her manicure making it a singularly erotic thing to watch. I watched briefly but as she rocked her hips I knew I needed to move down. It called to me.

Yes, I noticed it then.

Okay, I had to notice it earlier. Didn't I? I mean, its pretty fucking obvious. Just below the layer of thin lace, its outline was clearly defined. The bulge in the fabric between her legs where no bulge should be.

Like I said. I acted shocked. I more or less collapsed the to floor. It wasn't a huge gesture. When I had moved between her legs I was nearly off the bed anyway, it was nothing more than a shift of my weight really that left me on my knees at the foot of the bed.

I let my eyes run along the long feminine legs before again pausing to stare at it. I had to look away and looked up further along her body, her small breasts, the red fingernails. The full lips, not nearly so red as they had been earlier, her bright blue eyes, her long hair, draping softly to her shoulders and then splaying out across the pillow. So fucking pretty.

And so fucking sad.

She looked down at me for just a moment before collapsing back onto the pillow. I hated to see her so sad but couldn't look away.

"Fuck me." She said.

"What?" I asked honestly. I mean, I had heard her but I didn't understand.

"You didn't know?"

I didn't respond. I just sat there. It was embarrassing. I was shocked. At least I think I was shocked. I was acting shocked. I just looked at her. She didn't look at me.

"I'm sorry." She said, so quietly I could barely hear.

Now I have never done anything along these lines. I mean, I never have even thought about it. I guess I have always had a liberal attitude toward alternative lifestyles or whatever they are called these days but it was never because I had an interest. I had more of a disinterest. I just don't really care what other people do. I can't even really say I know what caused it or why I did it or why I didn't just leave. I think, more than anything, it was the pretty woman downstairs who smiled at me. She wasn't smiling now. I don't think she was crying but there was a look on her face that bordered on pain.

Or maybe I just wanted to.

It was my turn to do the cat thing again. I crawled up her body, running me cock along her leg until I was even with her face again.

I kissed her but it wasn't the same. I understood so I let it go.

I kissed her neck. I kissed her shoulder. She smelled the same. It was a lovely scent, an expensive one.

The smoothness of her body, the feeling of her nipple in my mouth was no different. The feel of her belly against my lips was the same.

I was back to the panties again. The bulge was less than it was before and I understood.

I also knew what to do about it.

I tugged at her panties. "Don't," she mumbled, but she rocked her hips and the panties slid to her thighs. I backed down her legs until they were free of her feet. She had delicate feet. Her toe nails were pink, a much more delicate hue than her fingers. I kissed one of them.

I kissed her thigh as I moved back up her legs.

Her penis was pale and smooth and her erection was returning.

"You don't have to." She said quietly. She was looking down on me again. It was my turn to smile.

"When in Rome." I said.

"We're not in Rome."

"Greece?" I teased. I ran my hand over the first cock I had ever touched not my own. It jumped as I moved my fingers over it.

I liked it. I ran my tongue from the base to the very tip then slowly, pressing my tongue wide against it I licked it again and it seemed to swell more for me.

I used my hand to place it in my mouth. Just the tip at first. It hadn't looked like a large cock but it filled my mouth in a way I could have never expected. Katrina cooed.

I did my best.

I did what I imagined I liked to have done.

It was nowhere near enough. I couldn't take it deep enough. I couldn't lick and suck and swallow and fuck if I didn't have a fucking clue what I was doing.

I felt her hand on the back of my head and then the rocking of her hips.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could imagine.

It was hard and it was rough and I worried, my teeth, I worried they weren't wide enough or my lips weren't tight enough.

She was moaning. I reached my hand around her hip to her ass and pulled it tight. I felt the muscles in her legs flexing as she worked to plunge it deeper and I gagged but not badly and she fucked me. She fucked my mouth and I moaned because I know I like it when a woman moans while she is sucking me and fuck if I didn't take it.

The cum exploded as if I had swallowed a water balloon and it exploded from her cock and from my lips and I gagged again and I don't think I meant to swallow but really, she was still fucking my face and I guess it goes without saying she was stronger than I expected her to be and I just took as she fucked and came and her cum spilled out down my goatee and down her balls.

I think the phrase is "Balls deep." I was balls deep at this point so when she was done I did as she had done and her kisses were desperate now and her body seemed to coil around me and I kissed her and I cried because when I opened my eyes fuck if she wasn't just the god damnedest prettiest woman. She was smiling again and her eyes sparkled.

Okay, so I know what you are going to say. She had a dick, she isn't a she. I guess in some ways that's true and I'm a fucking homo and if that's all you want to think that's fine because if you read it maybe you are the homo and guess what, Fuck you for being a simpleminded bigot because as I laid there with her smiling and kissing and running my hands over her arms and hips and breasts and tracing my fingers over her back she was a deliciously beautiful woman. I pulled her close and felt her delicate kisses and yes, I wished she had a vagina because I wanted to roll on top of her and be inside of her but that wasn't how it was meant to be I suppose. I told you I would have been fine just kissing her.

"Do you still want to fuck me?" she asked and her eyes took on a softness and I felt the weakness in her that came from being faced with asking such a question.

"If I could." I answered her because it was what I felt right then.

Time passed slowly and she just looked at me. Finally, when I thought she would say nothing she went on. "You could."

"I'm not sure I can." I said because I really didn't think I could. I wanted to and didn't want to and really I just wanted to look in her eyes and kiss her more but maybe this was it, maybe this was all. I supposed it was getting late.

"Roll over." She said quietly. She kissed me again and then pressed my shoulder over until I had rolled over and as I lay there on my stomach I closed my eyes. I felt her leave the bed, I heard a rustle and the zipper of a suitcase and then I felt her back in bed with me. She lay down on my back and I felt the softness of her everywhere but where I felt the hardness of her.

"It's lubricated. Just relax." She whispered. I did more or less the opposite of relax.

Her cock was hard against my ass. It was cold and wet and I understood what she said. She was gentle and I did relax. She lay along the length of me and her hair fell in my face. Apricots, I thought to myself and I pressed back against her and she pressed against me.

She was slow and soft about it and I felt her breath on my neck and cheek and I wished I could kiss her but instead I just felt her rock back and forth on me and inside me and the panic drained away. It wasn't orgasmic but it was good. It was deep and warm and good and she was cooing in my ear and I wanted her to come for me. I wanted to be a good lay.

Her hand reached underneath me and she held my cock in a firm way and I felt I could come.

I couldn't come and I could come and I moaned.

She moaned and cooed and gripped my cock and rocked inside of me.

She sighed and her thrusts changed and I knew she was there. "Make me come." I begged so quietly I thought she wouldn't hear but she did. She moaned in my ear the soft moans a woman makes. "Harder." I whispered not because I didn't want her to hear but because I did want her to hear and was embarrassed that I did. "Harder." I made it my mantra and her hands were on my shoulders and it was harder, it was desperately harder and I felt it happening so I just said it more. "Harder. Harder. Harder." I said until it was hard enough and I came. I pulsed desperately without any come because I guess that's how it works. I went silent after that. She stayed beside me, her soft delicate arm wrapped over my shoulders.

I must have slept because the sun was turning the rapes a dull orange from the outside. When I looked for her she was there. She was sleeping beneath the sheet. Fuck she was pretty.

I dressed and ran away.

There was no running. I moved the same speed I walk. It was early morning and although I felt a desperate desire for a stiff drink I settled for a cup of coffee from the buffet downstairs and then retreated to my room. I laid in bed, the news droning away on the TV. I think I slept again. When it was too late to do anything but I showered and dressed. I filled my suitcase. I had missed an appointment but that happens. I could still make the two in the afternoon. I had a drive later that day, a different hotel tonight and a different city tomorrow.

12