Kat's Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was the first one to speak. "You boys sure know how to show a girl a good time!" Kat smiled at them both as they began to make themselves decent again. "Will you both be able to attend to my every wish for the now extended cruise?" Both of the young men found it hard to articulate words, but the wide grins in slight nods indicated that they indeed would be at Kat's beck and call any time she desired.

"Good!" Kat said as she pulled her bikini top back into place. "Oops!" She gasped, as she used a long fingernail to scratch up a glob of cum between her breasts. "Jonny you really need to get out more... it's not healthy to have so much backed up!" She did not make any effort to find the soiled tablecloth, but instead, regarded her fingertip as if it were a fine piece of caviar before licking it clean from top to bottom.

Both Clayton and Jonathan were fixated on Kat's red lips as she smacked them clean with delight. She swiped her keycard at the door lock while giving Clayton a playful wink and stepped out the door. Clayton followed Jonathan through the doorway and looked over his shoulder to see if it was obvious what had just happened in the closed restaurant. Just as he turned forward again, he heard a loud thump and saw Jonathan's head snap back nearly vertical. Without even a whimper Jonathan's unconscious body crumpled unceremoniously to the floor. One of his teeth sailed through the air along with a few drops of blood. The newly freed tooth then skipped and bounced along the floor until it was caught under the toe of Kat's 3" heels.

Kat's face lit up as she regarded her enraged husband. "Hi honey!" she exclaimed.

The beastly man was standing above Jonathans crumpled body while shaking his fist in a futile effort to remove the pain from his bloodied white knuckles. For his part, Clayton was crouched over holding his arms above his head for protection. Kat looked down at the tooth on the floor and then once again smiled broadly to her husband.

"Can I keep them both?" Kat fluttered her eyelashes at her husband and took several long strides to stand close to him. Her long fingers traced the defining lines of his incredibly large arms still quivering with adrenaline. "I will... make it worth your while..." her words trailed off to a whisper as she gently took her husband earlobe between her front teeth.

The tension in her husband's arms evaporated and he once again began to appear only slightly enraged. He knelt down and roughly grabbed Jonathans shoulders and stood him upright against the wall. The young man's legs were still very rubbery as he gradually spun up his internal gyroscopes in order to maintain some sort of balance.

Still in a daze, Jonathan looked over at Clayton and said, "Dude we need to go find that MILF you have the hots for..." A large sappy grin spread across his face exposing the gap his tooth had once filled. His eyes rolled over once again and he was out cold.