Kat's Punishments

Story Info
Kat's math teacher gives her incentive to study.
2.5k words
4.04
125.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Katarina, but my friends call me Kat. I'm a senior in high school and I've been struggling with my classes all year. My father is disappointed in me and every day seems stressful. I have handle on most of my classes, but my Trigonometry class still has me confused.

My math teacher is Mr. Blake. He's in his mid-thirties and the hottest teacher I've ever seen. All of us girls flirt mercilessly with him when no one is watching. It embarrasses me that I'm not better at math when he looks at me.

I'm 5' 6" and in excellent shape from cheerleading. I like to show off my legs with skirts and my DD breasts look fabulous in v-neck T-shirts. I'm promiscuous with the football players, and I'm popular because of it.

Usually when I get to class, I sit in the front row and try to cross my legs seductively for Mr. Blake. I am convinced that he will find a soft spot in his heart for me and give me a break on my grade. So far, no luck.

Today when I arrive to class, I'm wearing a knee-length flowing skirt and a tight v-neck long-sleeved shirt that hugs my breasts and peeks at my cleavage. I sit in the front row and cross my legs, letting my thigh expose itself. I watch Mr. Blake glance under my desk and clear his throat, beginning class.

I understand nothing that he says. Trig is a mystery to me. Mr. Blake gives us a pop quiz and collects them before the bell rings. As everyone is leaving class, Mr. Blake calls my name, "Kat, please stay behind."

I stay seated at my desk as the classroom empties. His next period is free, no other students enter for the next class. He grades my quiz and slowly gets up to shut the classroom door.

"You failed another quiz, Kat."

"I know, Mr. Blake. It's just not making any sense to me. My father is looking into a tutor for me."

"I think that's wise." He leans against his desk and crosses his arms.

Putting on my most seductive pouty face, I muster up the courage and approach him slowly, "Maybe there's something we can work out after school? There must be some way I can bring my grade up." I am inches from his face and he glances down at my cleavage. I slide my hand up his thigh and rub slightly against his cock through his khakis.

"Kat, this is highly inappropriate, I could report you to the Principal." But he doesn't move.

"Will you?" I smile and move my face closer to his so that he can feel my breath.

"See me during my free morning period tomorrow. Failing quizzes has consequences, Kat."

I move away, feeling humiliated. "Yes, Mr. Blake." I gather my books and leave.

The next morning, I make my way to Mr. Blake's classroom before 2nd period to find out what my consequences are. I'm terrified that he's going to call my parents and tell them I came onto him yesterday. My heart is pounding as he closes the door and lowers the blind over the door's window. I notice he's also drawn the curtains over the outdoor windows.

"Good morning, Kat." He reaches into his desk drawer and pulls something out, holding it up for me. It's a ball.

"A sphere, right?"

"Yes, it's a sphere." The ball is the size of a ping-pong ball but when he puts it in my hand, I feel that it's solid rubber. "Lift your skirt, Kat."

My heart races, "Mr. Blake?" He must be joking.

"After yesterday, I assume this isn't going to be a problem? Or I could draft a letter of shock and embarrassment to your parents over yesterday's events."

"No, please. I'll . . .I'll do it." I stand up and lift my skirt and expose my tiny thong panties. Mr. Blake pulls them down and inserts the ball into the pocket of fabric in the crotch, stretching it obscenely until it fits snug. Then he pulls them back up, pulling my pussy lips over the ball so that it rests on my clit. I feel like I'll faint.

"Now..." He reaches down my skirt and grabs the waist bands of my thong and pulls them up hard, so that the ball is painfully pressing on my delicate parts and tucks them around my skirt waist to keep them in place. When he pulls my shirt down, it covers the bands. "I expect this to be in place all day, Kat. See you during 5th period Trig, now be on your way, I don't want you to be late to Literature."

"Mr. Blake . . ."

"I told you that there would be punishment. Now go."

There's no point in arguing with him. I grab my books and leave for my next class. As I walk, the ball rolls back and forth over my clit, teasing me. It's actually quite enjoyable until I sit down in my Lit class and it presses into me hard. As class goes on, the throbbing pain in my clit distracts me more and more. I try shifting in my seat, but when the ball rolls over my clit, it feels so good. I feel like everyone is watching me.

My next two classes are torture. Lunch wasn't much fun either. Walking around with my friends brought my clit to life and I nearly ducked into the locker room with one of the football players just to have some release. But how would it seem if he put his hands up skirt and found a ball in my panties? Too embarrassing.

Mr. Blake smiled slyly as I sat down in class. I could tell he knew I was uncomfortable. He liked it. All through class, he kept calling on me. I was mortified. When I spoke, I sounded like I was in pain. And I got all of the answers wrong.

After class, he held me back from the others again. My friends threw me questioning glances, but they just assumed I was being talked to about my failure to understand Trig. When the door was closed, Mr. Blake had me stand up. He reached under my skirt, into my panties and removed his ball.

"If you don't like punishments, maybe you should study harder."

"I try, I really do. My father quizzes me . . ."

"It's none of my concern HOW you learn the material, Kat. Just learn it. Make sense of it." He puts the ball back into his desk and returns to me. He sticks his finger into my pussy and feels how wet it is. "Did you like your punishment just a little bit?"

"I . . . it was . . . "

"You did, you slutty little cheerleader. I've heard all of the rumors about you. Until your grades improve, I'm going to use it to my advantage. Now, bend over the desk."

I don't question him; I just obey. He's gorgeous, but he's starting to make me nervous.

He lifts my skirt and exposes my tight, round ass. His ruler is on his desk and he uses it to slap my ass so hard that it stings. I squeal in surprise. "No one likes a stupid slut, Kat." WHACK! "Intelligent women turn men on." WHACK! "It's my job as an educator to make sure that you're smarter when you leave my class." WHACK! WHACK!

My skin feels hot and tender. Tears are gathering in my eyes. Then I feel Mr. Blake's finger slide into my slippery cunt. "Or maybe you stay stupid on purpose? Punishments seem to turn you on." He removes his finger and brings it around to my mouth, pushing it in. "Lick my finger clean."

I obey, tasting the sweet tang of my own pussy. The taste of punishment.

"Good. I'll see you before 2nd period tomorrow? Your wrong answers in class today must be addressed now."

I leave for my last class, confused, the taste of my own pussy on my breath. One of my favorite football players asks if I want to come over and do homework after school. I know he means that we'll fuck. "I can't, I have to study my Trig." Mr. Blake's punishment has made me feel dirty; I need a shower and good tutor.

The next morning, Mr. Blake digs into my backpack with my cheerleading gear. He finds a small hair curler. It's got bristles that comb the hair neatly into place, then I roll my hair and bobby pin it in place. He also finds my tampons. "Well, we'll work with what we've got, I suppose."

He has me lift my skirt and puts the bristly curler between my labia, tucked neatly against my clit and the lips hold it in place. It's prickly and uncomfortable against my tender clit. Then he has me bend over his desk and presses the tampon applicator against the opening of my ass. I jerk away, but he grabs the ruler and smacks my right ass cheek so hard that I stop.

"Don't defy me." His voice sounds so mean and unforgiving. I whimper as he pushes the tampon into my ass until I'm filled with cotton. When he removes the applicator, I can feel that he's left the slightest tip of the tampon not quite inside of me. I can feel my pucker trying to contract around it so that there won't be a moment of my day that I'm not aware that it's there.

"Let's see how your studying went last night, shall we? Pop quiz in Trig today, my Kitty Kat." He puts my skirt down and pats my ass. "Off you go."

This torture is even worse than yesterday. That curler's bristles dig into my most delicate flesh with an evil intensity that is impossible to escape. No matter how I sit, it's painful. Walking isn't even enjoyable. I try to laugh and joke with my friends, but the constant feeling of cotton in my ass makes me scared to even go to the bathroom.

What amazes me most is that all of this humiliating pain is turning me on. My panties are soaking wet. I feel like my body is betraying me. I'm frustrated and angry, and all my pussy can do is beg to be fucked.

I apply all of my studying to the pop quiz, determined that I will not be punished again. I still only get three out of five correct. After class, Mr. Blake tosses the curler back into my bag and bends me over his desk, my panties at my knees. "I'll have to write you a pass to your next class. I think you're going to be late." I hear his zipper and look behind me to see his pants fall to the floor. His cock is huge and beautiful. I should have known.

He leaves the tampon inside of me and presses his cock to my sloppy, wet cunt and pushes into me. He stretches me like I've never been stretched before and I moan. He fucks me over his desk, slow and deep and I can't wait to cum on his cock after two days of such torture.

His pace quickens and he reaches around to fondle my clit. I can feel it building; I'm going to cum! Just as the thought enters my mind, he pulls his hand back and cums inside of me, pushing so deep that I yell out in pain. Then he pulls out, pulls up my panties and puts my skirt down.

Mr. Blake's cum is soaking my panties and smearing itself on the inside of my thighs as I walk to my last class, completely unsatisfied and hornier than I've ever been in my life. I'm desperate to take a football player home, but the desire to make sense of Trig and end these punishments is far greater. I spend my evening studying with my father, who seems overjoyed at my newfound enthusiasm for math.

The next day, Mr. Blake has bought me an anal plug and ben-wa balls. The plug stretches my ass painfully as he inserts it, and I almost cry. When my pucker settles around the small base, the pain is less but I feel so full that I'm afraid I'll walk funny.

The ben-wa balls are connected with a string. He inserts them and anchors the first far up inside of me to keep the other from falling out. It teases and slides around inside of me. The rattling inside of the balls is audible and I'm terrified that everyone will hear them rattling.

"Better walk slowly today, Kitty Kat. You're awfully full." The bell for the next class rings. "Whoops! You're late. And . . . I'm out of passes. You better hurry and hope that your next teacher is forgiving of the time!"

I grab my books and glare at him as I run out of the room. The pressure inside of my ass is distracting and as I run, the balls rattle loudly and I can feel the vibration inside of me. Why can't I just pass one fucking pop quiz!? I could tell the Principal about this, get Mr. Blake fired .... But then everyone would know what I've been doing. I imagine my Father's face when he finds out .... I decide to keep it to myself.

By the time Trig comes around for the day, I am desperate to empty out my holes. My panties are soaked, I can smell the sex wafting from under my skirt and I pray that no one else can.

This time, despite my distractions, I ace the pop quiz. After class, Mr. Blake removes the ben-wa balls, slimy with my juices. "Good girl, Kat. I knew you could do it. Now ... how about a reward for a job well done?" He removes his pants and sits in his chair and motions for me to climb on top of him.

I lower myself onto his huge cock, feeling him press against the plug in my ass. I ride him slowly, feeling every inch of his beautiful dick, then quicker and faster, rubbing my clit in circles. I feel the orgasm building, and when I finally cum it's the most intense thing I've ever experiences. My ass contracts around the plug, making the intensity unbearable.

Mr. Blake presses his hand over my mouth as my moans become screams and he jerks uncontrollably as he loses control and shoots his seed into me.

I clean up in the bathroom before my next class, which I did get a pass for this time. I leave the anal plug in though . . . maybe I'll have a little fun with a football player after school and skip studying for tonight . . . I smile at myself in the mirror.