Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A cross-country train ride becomes an erotic adventure.
7.1k words
4.54
43.8k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers

We had been on the train for about eleven hours. We were somewhere in Iowa, rolling through the countryside. It was a little after one in the morning, which put us about five hours behind, after a delay departing Chicago and multiple delays waiting on freight trains along the way. While we should have been sleeping, Kat and I were both enjoying the relaxing sway of the train as it traveled down the tracks. Watching the small towns and farms go by helped us to forget about our hectic daily lives and yearn for a simpler life.

With very little noise coming from the other compartments in the Superliner sleeper car, it seemed that almost everyone else was asleep for the night.

This trip was purely a pleasure trip, which meant that our delays and extra time spent on the train wasn't a big deal to us. After all, the train was part of the vacation, not just a way to get there. The houses were getting closer together and the number of street lights was increasing, which was a sure sign that we were approaching another town. The conductor soon announced that we were approaching Osceola, Iowa. The train slowed and then rolled to a stop in front of the station, where an older couple waited to board. They were quickly aboard, closer to the front of the train, possibly even in the coaches immediately behind the locomotives. It wasn't more than a minute or two before the train was once again rolling.

As we headed out of downtown Osceola, the tracks met up with a stretch of US 34. The train didn't get up to full speed before we once again slowed and finally came to a stop just outside of town. A few cars were whizzing by on US 34 as we waited to see what was going on. There were no announcements and it sounded as though none of the sleeping passengers had even noticed that we had stopped.

I reached down into my bag and grabbed my handheld scanner, turned it on and started to try to find what channel the train crew was currently talking on. A few minutes later, I was listening to the crew, but the only thing useful that we heard was, "It's going to take them a while to clean this up. We're probably gonna be here for a while." When Kat heard this she said, "I might as well put on something comfortable then."

She was still wearing the blue jeans and blouse that she'd been wearing all day. She reached down into one of her bags and picked out some clothes and then slid out the door to head for the restroom down the hall.

There were two tracks in the spot where we had stopped. We were westbound on the track furthest from the highway. On the other track, there was a cut of grain hoppers. The last hopper was roughly even with the back of our train. As we were in the very last car of the train, this meant that we had a view straight out to the highway and to the southwest, but no view back toward Osceola or of anything on the north side of the train.

Kat hadn't been gone long when a semi, pulling a flatbed trailer loaded with some large piece of machinery covered in a tarp pulled onto the shoulder of US-34, with the cab of his truck even with the window of our room. I'm sure that our light was the only one on in our car, so it probably drew his attention. It occurred to me that, with his CB radio and FM stereo, he may have more information about what was going on than I did. Once again, I reached into my bag of electronics and pulled out a handheld CB that my dad had given me when I was a kid. I turned it on to make sure that it would work and then found a piece of paper and a marker to make a note for the trucker. On the paper, I simply wrote, "Channel 25". I held the note up to the window and held up my radio next to it. He understood my request and gave me a call on the CB. I decided on the handle of Train Geek to make it clear that it was me. He told me that he wasn't sure what was going on yet, but he could see that the state police had the ramps onto the interstate, which was only another ½ mile or so up the road, completely closed, so he pulled over to rest, rather than burning up his hours sitting at the roadblock. He told me to stay on that channel and he would see what he could find out and then get back to me. I thanked him and then sat the radio down to wait for his reply.

A few minutes later, I heard the door of the room slide open and Kat walked in, carrying her dirty clothes and wearing a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. As she was putting her clothes into a plastic bag, I said, "Feel more comfortable?"

I don't know if I had a tone in my voice that told her that I would have rather had her return in something else or not, but she replied with, "Yep. Do you like it?"

"I was hoping for something a little more revealing, but if you're comfortable..."

With that, she gave me a smile and then pulled the sweatpants down and let them drop to the floor, revealing a tiny little hot pink thong. There was just a bit of hot pink lace peeking out from under her t-shirt suggesting that there was something promising above the waist also.

As she picked up the sweatpants and threw them aside, she asked, "Better?"

"Getting there."

With that, she gripped the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it. She began to reveal a hot pink nighty with a slit down the front. It was a combination of lace and sheer and looked as though it would leave little to the imagination. Just as she prepared to pull the shirt over her head, the CB came alive with, "Train Geek this is Heavy Hauler. I've got some info for you."

Startled by the unknown voice, Kat quickly pulled the shirt back down to her waist and looked at me. I picked up the CB and replied, "Train Geek, go ahead."

With that, Kat looked out the window and saw the truck. Heavy Hauler came back and said, "Seems that there was a truck up on the interstate that lost control on the bridge, lost his load and has shut down the interstate and the railroad tracks. They are working on cleaning it up... And Train Babe... don't stop on my account."

I thanked him for the info.

"Well, are you going to keep going, Train Babe?" he replied.

I handed Kat the CB. Her face and neck were completely blushed, as she was embarrassed and not sure how to reply. She finally keyed the radio and said, "I don't know. I'm not sure what to do at this point. You kinda surprised me."

"Well, I'm sitting here 1000 miles from home, waiting on these guys to clean up this mess so that I can go deliver this load and get back home. I was hoping that I was gonna get a show."

Kat just stood there holding the CB obviously weighing her options.

After a minute or two, Heavy Hauler came back and suggested, "Train Geek, if she's having trouble with that shirt, maybe you can give her some help."

With that, Kat keyed the radio and said, "You don't want to see this."

Heavy Hauler replied, "Oh, from what I've seen so far, I assure you that I most definitely do! You have a gorgeous body."

Kat handed me the radio and proceeded to remove the t-shirt, revealing the rest of the hot pink nighty. It had lace cups with underwires that half contained her huge breasts. It had thin spaghetti straps that were the only things preventing her breasts from exploding out of the lace. Below the underwire, it was thin sheer fabric that hung loose and reached just to the widest part of her hips. It hung open in the front, showing Kat's muscular, but still feminine stomach and the slightest bit of a pooch, just above the little pink thong.

She tossed the shirt aside, raised her arms as though to say, "Here I am!", looked at me and said, "What do you think?"

"Very nice!" I replied.

She then turned toward the window and did the same motion.

Across the radio, Heavy Hauler called out, "Wow! Can you turn for me?"

Kat had a look of flattery and the blush of embarrassment from the request, but complied by slowly turning around in a circle for him, letting him see how her outfit looked from all directions.

"You have an amazing body Train Babe! I especially like your thick muscular thighs and your tits are fantastic!" came the response from Heavy Hauler, "I wish that I could see them without your pajamas on."

Kat just gave him a look of disbelief and then looked at me with that look that told me that she wasn't sure what to do next. Heavy Hauler must have caught onto that, because he was quickly back on the radio, "I'd love to see more of those legs though."

She seemed to me more comfortable with that request, as she stepped over to one of the seats, facing the window and put her left foot up on the seat to show off her thighs. She bent forward and slid her hands down her calf to her ankle and then back up to her knee and up her thigh.

"The darned window sill is blocking a lot of my view. Is there any way that you can step up onto that seat or something?" Heavy Hauler requested.

Kat tried to step up onto the seat, but couldn't manage to get both feet onto the seat and maintain her balance. So, she stepped toward me, raised her right leg and put her right foot on the seat between my knees and then stepped up with her left foot on the other seat. She was facing the window and only had to spread her legs a little in order to stand on the two seats. I reached up and wrapped my hand around the front of her thigh with my fingers wrapped around the inside of her thigh.

The way that the car was built and the position that Kat was in, she was off balance and having to lean back slightly, due to the upper bunk being in her way.

"This isn't very comfortable" she finally said.

"Then turn around the other way, so that you are leaning forward, not backward." Was my solution.

"I don't think that he wants to see that."

With that, I picked up the radio and asked, "Heavy Hauler, this isn't very comfortable for her. Do you think that she should turn around?"

"DEFINITELY!" was his only reply.

With that, she stepped down, turned around and remounted the seats, showing her nice round ass, wide hips and thick, muscular thighs toward the window.

Again with a short, but effective response, Heavy Hauler said, "Gorgeous!"

With the compliments directed her way, Kat started to get a little into it. She started to shift her weight back and forth between legs, flexing her leg muscles and shaking her rear end. As she was putting on her show, she started to lose her balance and fall forward. I quickly reached up with both hands and grabbed around her left thigh to keep her from falling off. She bent at the waist and managed to stop her tumble. It wasn't until she heard, "That was a very nice view," come across the radio that she realized that she'd given a very nice view of her ass and legs to Heavy Hauler.

She stood herself up again and regained her balance. That prompted the next request from the radio, "Can you do that again, without falling over?"

Kat flashed me a smile that told me that she was starting to enjoy this. "Keep holding on," she instructed and then started bending forward. This time, she bent further than the last time, grabbed her ankles with both hands and bent over to the point of looking out at Heavy Hauler between her legs. She tried her best to give her ass another shake, but couldn't do much in that position. What she did achieve was making her nighty fall upward and her breasts nearly fall out of the cups.

"Very nice!" Heavy Hauler responded.

Kat stepped down off the seats, turned back toward the window and did a bow with a big smile on her face. She started to dance around, shaking her hips and her chest to music that only she could hear. As she shook her tits back and forth, she asked, "Do you think that he really does want to see my boobs?"

Handing her the radio, I said, "I don't know. Ask him."

With a moment of hesitation, she took the radio, "Heavy Hauler this is Train Babe. I have a question for you."

That was the first time that Kat had used her newly assigned nickname. I liked hearing her say it and I think that she liked that it had been given to her.

"Go ahead Train Babe."

"Did you really want to see my boobs?"

"Yes. Definitely. I really want to see you topless... Or even naked."

"Ok, just wanted to make sure." She said with a smile.

She handed me the radio, turned with her back to the window, pulled the nightie up over her head and tossed it off to the side before reaching up and putting one hand over each nipple. She checked to make sure that she was covering her nipples and areolas and that she had the right amount of balance and support to be most impressive and then slowly turned toward the window.

"Wow, very nice!" came the voice from the radio.

She again started into her little dance, continuing to keep her breasts covered with her hands.

Heavy Hauler had said nothing over the radio, but he had not taken his eyes off of her since the top had come off. After several minutes of her dancing, he reached for the microphone and pleaded, "Please, please, please move your hands and let me see those gorgeous tits!"

With a huge smile on her face, she turned with her back to the window again, took her hands off her breasts, put them on her hips and shook her ass for him for a while before finally turning around and showing him those glorious tits.

"Your tits are amazing!" exclaimed Heavy Hauler.

Kat continued to dance and sway and shake her breasts for us, obviously enjoying the attention. After a few minutes, she stepped forward toward the window, bent her knees, so that she could see out the window and pressed those big boobs against the glass. She slid them back and forth and up and down on the glass as the trucker was about to drool on himself. She backed away from the window a little, grasped one hand under each breast with her thumb and index finger caressing her nipples and massaged her tits as we watched. At first, she was moving them up and down and kneading them in her hands, but after a minute or two, she started to slide her fingers from her chest toward the nipple, in a milking motion. After a minute or so of this motion, she squeezed with her thumb and fingers right behind the nipples and shot a stream of milk onto the window. She did this over and over again until there was a large area and a long stream of milk running down the window.

"My Gosh!," came the voice across the radio, "I wish I could suck those titties! Train Geek, suck those babies for me!"

With that, Kat turned to me with a big smile on her face, turned to me and leaned forward to put her boobs in my face. She continued to massage them and then shot streams of milk onto my face. I reached both hands behind her and pulled her toward me, burying my face between her tits. She squeezed them together against my eyes and cheeks. I released my hold on her and began to kiss the valley between those mountains before working my way out onto the full breasts. I moved my hands up under her breasts and took over the massaging. The kisses finally made their way to her left nipple. After a few kisses, my mouth opened and I began to suck her nipple, feeling the milk trickle onto my tongue, with its sweet, milky goodness. While still sucking, I squeezed behind the nipple as she had done, shooting a strong stream of milk into the back of my mouth.

As I sucked the milk from her engorged tits, Kat watched with satisfaction with an occasional glance out to our audience outside. After several minutes, my mouth was getting sore from sucking her boobs. She stepped back from me and said, "Stand up."

I wasn't sure what she had planned, but I complied and stood up. I had to step away from the window by a step or two as my 6 feet 4 inches of height wouldn't fit under the stowed upper bunk. Once I was standing, she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it. I slipped the shirt off and she tossed it aside. She stood on her toes and kissed me on the lips and then on my chest, slowly working her way down. As she reached the middle of my stomach, she grasped the waistband of my shorts and began to pull them down, quickly dropping them to the floor, exposing my aroused and erect cock, standing at attention for the show that she had provided. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back, saying, "Kneel on the seat." This gave her enough room to bend forward and kiss and lick the tip of my cock. She then opened wide and took me into her mouth.

Heavy Hauler continued to watch as she rocked forward and back. The muscles of her rear and thighs pulsed and her breasts swung beneath her as she slid her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. I reached past her arms and grabbed a breast in each hand. I began to massage close to her chest and worked my way out to the nipple. Finally, I reached the nipples and began to milk her. She squirmed and groaned with delight.

After sucking on my cock for several minutes, her mouth began to dry out, causing things to not work as well. She raised her head, shifted her weight back onto her feet and lifted her hands from the seat. She moved my hands away from her breasts and began to massage them herself. She began to shoot her milk out onto my still-rock-solid cock, covering it in her creamy goodness. Once my entire cock and thighs were dripping with her milk, she once again bent down, licked her milk from my thigh and then began once again to suck my cock with newfound gusto.

Heavy Hauler had remained silent during this show, but, as Kat was beginning to slow down, his voice once again came across the radio with a quick and simple request (or demand)... "Fuck her already!"

This startled Kat, who quickly stood and looked out the window toward the trucker, giving him a big smile. I moved Kat away from the seats and toward the door of our compartment, then I turned and converted the seats into a bed. I quickly tossed a sheet over the bed, so that we wouldn't completely ruin the upholstery and then reached for Kat and steered her toward the bed. I maneuvered behind her to give Heavy Hauler a better view. Kat stood at the edge of the bed, facing the window, wearing nothing but her tiny pink thong, which was clearly damp between her thighs.

Across the radio came a call, "Train Babe?"

She reached down for the radio and replied with a drawn out, "Yeeesss?"

"Why don't you go ahead and take off the rest? I'd love to see."

Kat glanced back at me, over her shoulder as though she was asking permission.

"It's completely up to you." I responded.

She keyed up the radio and asked, "Do you want me facing you or facing away from you when I take them off?"

There was a slight pause and then Heavy Hauler responded with, "How about standing on the bed, facing away from me and slowly pull them down, all the way to your ankles?"

"Ok, hold on." she said, setting the radio down.

She stepped up onto the bed and then turned to face me. She slid her thumbs into the waist of her thong and ever so slowly began to pull them down. When she had pulled them about halfway down her ass, she bent over at the waist and continued, slowly sliding them down her thighs, to her knees and then to her ankles. She let them drop onto the bed and then carefully stepped out of them with her right foot, spreading her legs slightly. Then she stepped out of them with her left foot, spreading her legs even more. Her feet were about two feet apart now, as she reached with her hand, picked up the panties and tossed them aside. She stayed bent over and grabbed around both ankles with her hands, letting her tits hang and looking between her legs, out the window toward the trucker.

Knowing that she was absolutely driving him nuts by this point, she raised up slightly and, one at a time, stepped back with each foot until the heels of her feet touched the wall. She then grabbed her ankles again and let her weight shift back until her nice, round ass and thick thighs pressed against the window.

"Oh my! I want to be in there!" came across the radio.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers
12