Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to disturb you two, but it's 6:30 and my shift ends in about a half hour. I wanted to see if you know what you want for breakfast, so that I can try to get down there, get it and have it back to you before I'm done." Steve asked.

"I think I'll have the french toast again... and an orange juice." Kat responded form the top bunk.

Nodding my head, I said, "I'll have the same."

"Ok, I will do my best to get back here with it before seven." and Steve shot back down the corridor.

Since I was awake, my bladder told me that it was time to head down the hall. So, I grabbed a pair of shorts and stood up to put them on. As I stood, I turned to see Kat. She was laying in her bunk, facing the hall with the sheet only covering from her hips to about mid-thigh. I pulled the shorts on, gave her a quick kiss and then headed for the restroom. I could hear activity in the top level of the train and there was at least one person in the showers, but that was the limit of the activity in the car. I took care of my business and headed back for our room.

When I got back to the room, Kat had flipped the covers back, but hadn't moved out of the bunk yet. As I stepped in she asked, "Could you drop the net for me? I managed to get it hooked last night, but can't get it unhooked now."

I reached up and opened the clips that held the net up between the bunk and the ceiling, letting the net drop, so that she could more easily get down from the bunk. She slid her feet off of the bunk and turned herself to get down from the bunk. She got her hips to the edge, so that her legs dangled down toward the bottom bunk, but she wasn't quite able to reach.

Chuckling at her situation, I stepped toward her and wrapped my hands around her upper thighs. I did not pull, but just had my hands there.

"You think that you could help me get off?" She asked.

Laughing at her choice of words, considering her current position and my current view, I said, "Sure!"

I leaned in and pressed my face firmly against her ass and gave one long lick up her pussy. She squirmed and laughed and said, "You know what I meant."

I hooked my arm around her hips and began to back up and then bend down, to set her feet down on the ground.

Reaching down into her suitcase, she pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra, "I figure that I should probably cover up this morning, not knowing who is down here for showers and stuff."

She slipped into the yoga pants, corralled her boobs into the sports bra, which was a size or two too small and then bent over to get her toothbrush and other supplies from her suitcase. I didn't tell her that the fabric of the yoga pants didn't hide as much as she thought they did. Then, she excused herself down the hall.

She was back in a few minutes. A minute or so later, there was a tap at the door frame. We turned, expecting to see Steve standing there, but were surprised to see someone different.

"I have your breakfast," the young man announced.

"Oh, ok." I said with some surprise in my voice. "You just aren't who we were expecting."

"Steve apologizes that he wasn't able to get this back down here before his shift was over. He got caught up in something else. I work down in the dining car and he asked, or suggested, that I bring this down for you." he said with what seemed to be a sound of disappointment in his voice.

He was a young man of not more than 22 or 23. He was about six feet tall and had a thin build. His sandy, blond hair and blue eyes gave him a boyish look that probably caused him to be treated as much younger than he was.

"He did mention that he didn't get payment from you earlier, because you were still in bed." he remembered.

"Oh yeah, hold on." Kat responded, bending first to her suitcase, which gave him a nice view as her breasts dangled and threatened to compromise the integrity of the sports bra. Realizing that her money would be in her purse, she turned and bent down to retrieve her wallet. The stretched fabric of the back of her pants left little to the imagination.

She raised up and turned to him, "How much was it?"

"Twenty five" he responded.

As she flipped through the bills in her wallet to find the right amount for his tip, she inquired, "You sounded disappointed that Steve sent you down here. I'd think that it would be nice to get out of the kitchen once in awhile."

"Oh, it is nice to get out of there. He just... mentioned... something else...." he muttered.

"Oh! Was it something about this room in particular?" Kat asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yeah, kinda." he responded, now looking at the floor.

Kat handed him a twenty and a five and said, "That should take care of the bill."

Then, she handed him another ten and said, "Is that enough for the tip?"

"Yeah, that's a good tip. Thank you." he said, but his tone contradicted his words.

With a quick glance toward the corridor, to make sure that we weren't going to get surprised by another passenger or someone else, Kat grasped the bottom of her sports bra and released her big, full breasts from their containment.

"Do these make a better tip? More what you were hoping for?" Kat asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes." he responded. He was blushing and wasn't sure whether to look at her or the floor. His eyes moved back and forth between the floor, her breasts and her face.

Finally, composing himself he said, "Thank you. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can bring you lunch in a few hours."

"We'll be waiting." Kat replied.

With some of the shyness and discomfort disappearing, he began to smile, turned and walked into the corridor.

Kat pulled her bra back down and maneuvered her boobs back into place.

A few seconds later, Peter stepped up to the door. "I take it that Chuck brought you your breakfast today."

"I didn't catch his name, but yeah, one of the cooks from the dining car brought it down." I replied.

"Cook? Chuck's not a cook. He's one of the busboys." Peter chuckled. "I take it that you gave him a good tip."

"Yeah, I gave him a ten dollar tip." Kat replied.

"I seriously doubt that ten dollars would put a smile like that on his face." Peter retorted.

"Well, I might have give him a little more."

"Top, bottom or both?" Peter asked.

"Top only, I just dropped them out of my bra for a little bit for him." Then she turned to put her wallet back into her purse.

Peter turned to me and asked, "Did she do that when he was here?"

"Yep. Sure did."

"Then that explains the rest of why he was smiling like that."

Kat stood up and turned to look at us. "What explains it?"

Peter looked at me, expecting me to answer.

"When you bent over in those yoga pants." I replied.

"Why? Are they too tight?" she asked.

"No, they are just the right amount of tight, but the fabric gets more see through when it is stretched."

With just a little bit of blushing she said, "I didn't realize that.... but that's ok."

Peter said, "Yeah, I was kinda disappointed when I walked up and you had clothes on, but that makes up for it."

He bent down and looked out the window, "We should be rolling into Salt Lake City any minute. Looks like we're getting close. We're still about eight hours behind schedule. We might have someone getting on here, but I'm not sure where they are going to put her. She was apparently a last minute reservation at the station. She wouldn't have even been able to book it online, because we should have already been there and gone by now."

"I'll try to keep my clothes on then." Kat laughed.

"Well now. Don't be doing anything rash." Peter responded as he stepped out the door. "I'll let you know if anything changes about our arrangements."

12