Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
A new passenger boards the train, adding excitement.
7.5k words
4.56
15.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers

As predicted, a couple of minutes later, we were stopping at Salt Lake City station. The timetable showed that we were scheduled for about 25 minutes, but there was a good chance that they would shorten that since we were so late. Regardless, Kat and I decided to take the opportunity to step out onto the platform for some fresh air, but we'd hang close to the train just to be safe.

I put on a t-shirt with my shorts, socks and shoes. Kat put on socks and her tennis shoes and we headed out. As is normal with station stops, Peter was standing just outside the car's vestibule to greet any passengers that were going to board. The weather was beautiful and not yet too warm for August.

"How long do you think that we'll be in the station?" I asked Peter.

"I would say about ten minutes or so. They have some packages and stuff to load up toward the front and a few passengers getting on." Peter replied.

We stepped onto the platform and I walked over to a bench, which I used to stretch my legs out. Kat chose to be a little more active and jogged up the platform to the locomotive, turned and came back down past us. She jogged down to the end of the platform, which was another fifty feet or so and then turned around to do it again. As she jogged between Peter and I, she said, "I've just been cooped up too long." and then continued on her way.

After stretching my legs, arms and back for a minute or two, I turned around and sat on the bench, with my legs stretched out in front of me. Kat was on her third or fourth lap of the platform when a woman carrying a large backpack over her shoulder walked up to Peter with her ticket.

"They sent me down here to you. They said that you might have a room for me in this car." she said, handing Peter her paperwork.

She was probably about five foot eight or nine, giving her five or six inches of height on Kat and had a more slender build. She had blonde hair that was trimmed in a pixie cut. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties.

"Let's see what I can do." Peter said, looking down at her ticket.

He looked back up again, just as Kat came by again. He glanced at Kat, then at me, then at the new passenger. He hesitated a minute, looking toward the front of the train. There were no other passengers close by or headed our direction.

"Ok, I have a strange question, but it will help me figure out which room I am going to put you."

"Ok?" she said hesitantly.

"I see that you got on in Denver a couple of days ago, had a layover here in Salt Lake City and then you are headed for San Francisco."

"Right..."

"Seeing that you are from Denver, would you say that you are an open minded person?"

"Yeah, probably..." she said, sounding as though there was increasing uncertainty on whether she wanted to get on this train or not.

"Ok, here's the real question... What are your feelings on nudity or rather clothing-optional travel?"

"Are you asking if I would be ok if people on the train were not fully clothed?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"I'm fine with that. In fact, when I'm at home, I tend to wear as little as possible and I'm on my way to San Francisco, where I plan to visit most of the clothing optional beaches." she responded.

"Well, it seems that you'd be a good fit then. There are only two other rooms occupied. There's a gentleman on the upper level and this couple who are on the bottom level with you." he said, motioning toward Kat and I.

Kat jogged up next to me, having noticed Peter motioning toward us and said, "What's this?"

"She's going to be on the bottom level with us."

"Oh..." Kat said with disappointment in her voice.

"It'll be ok." I reassured her.

Knowing that we were listening in, Peter continued, "Here's what I've done, with the conductor's permission. The guy upstairs is ok with this too. I'm going to hang a sign on the door at the front end of this car saying that it is a private car, do not enter. Then, we are designating this car to be a special car where clothing is optional. Of course, no raunchy behavior or anything with your doors open, but normal walking around and such isn't a problem. The only spot that you shouldn't be if you are less than fully clothed is that last little bit of hallway upstairs by the front door. That way, if someone does come to that door, they can't see anything. Sound fair?"

Kat, the new passenger and myself all agreed.

Peter showed her to her room across the hall and down a bit from us, while Kat and I returned to our room. It was only another minute or so before we heard the horn telling us that we were ready to roll again.

We were soon back up to speed and had about another three and a half hours before we hit the next stop.

We stowed the top bunk and converted the bottom one back into seats. I turned on my scanner to listen to the radio traffic and Kat began to read again. We were about an hour out of SLC when the new passenger came up to our door.

"Hi" Kat said, "Welcome to the train."

"Hi, how are you guys doing?" she responded, "I'm Sam."

Kat and I both got up from our seats and step over to shake her hand.

"I'm Kat and this is Dave."

"So, was he serious about this clothing-optional thing?" Sam asked.

"Well, I think that was mostly because of us, since Denver anyway. We'd been alone down here on the lower level since then and we haven't seen much of the folks upstairs. Sounds like the couple that was up there must have been going to Salt Lake." Kat replied.

"What do you mean?"

Kat told her the story of accidentally flashing the porter in the middle of the night, while trying to reach a towel and how it had proceeded from there, conveniently leaving out the part about the trucker in Iowa.

"So, we worked out a deal with the two porters to get our meals delivered down here for us. They seem to be enjoying it." Kat added.

"Ok, so what's acceptable, clothing wise?" Sam asked.

"I've been trying to at least wear a thong, but I slept in the nude last night with the door open, so they've probably seen it all now."

"Ok, I'll probably try to stick with at least a thong, too... but, no guarantees." she said with a grin.

"What about you?" Sam asked, nodding in my direction.

"Well, with the exception of a trip back from the showers last night, I've been keeping at least a pair of shorts on."

"So, last night you went from the showers to your room without the shorts." Sam asked with a playful tone.

"Yes. Yes, I did. In fact, I stayed that way until about 6:30 this morning."

"Nice."

"This may end up being a more interesting ride than I expected." Sam replied.

"Definitely has been for me." Kat agreed, "By the way, you can probably work out the same meal deal with Peter and Steve as we did."

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"Well... they've said that, if I continue to wear very little clothing, they will get our orders, go down to the dining car and get them for us and bring them back, so that we don't have to get dressed to go to our meals. We usually throw in a few extra dollars each time on top of that, as a real tip."

"Hmm... interesting arrangement. I'll have to see if he'll agree to the same with me."

From behind Sam, in the corridor came Peter's voice, "I can guarantee it."

He stepped into view at our door and added, "There are a lot more clothes being worn down here than I would have expected by now."

Nodding toward Sam, I said, "I figured that she's not comfortable with us yet."

"I'll be right back..." Sam said, stepping around Peter into the hall and headed for her room.

"I hope you guys don't mind that I worked out this deal and put her down here with you." Peter said, somewhat apologetically.

"That's fine. Not a problem." Kat said, "It will probably make it a more enjoyable ride, since we won't have to worry about the other passengers being offended anymore."

As she finished, Sam stepped back into the room wearing a tiny little micro bikini. There was just enough fabric to cover her nipples and her bush (if there was one).

"I figured that I'd start out slow." Sam said with a grin.

I turned to Peter and said, "Definitely not a problem."

Sam was fit, but not overly muscular. Her stomach was flat, but not a six pack. Her breasts were probably B cups and she had a rear end that was surprisingly round and firm considering her thin legs and waist.

Simultaneously, Kat and Peter both said, "Well, ok then."

Peter stepped to the door and said, "I'll be back in a few. I have to go check on the guy upstairs and make sure that I don't have anything else coming my way."

As Peter walked away, Kat said, "I guess that it's my move, isn't it?" which caused Peter to glance back over his shoulder, just in time to see Kat once again remove her sports bra to reveal her once again milk-filled breasts.

Sam could not hold back a "Wow!"

"Is that a good wow or a bad wow?" Kat asked.

"Definitely a good wow." Sam responded. "I have to ask... Do you have milk?"

"Yep." Kat replied.

"Oh, you have a baby then?" Sam asked.

"Well, yes and no. We have a six year old, but he hasn't breast fed since he was about 18 months old." Kat elaborated, "It's him that keeps them going." she said, pointing toward me.

"Can I ask what size you are now?" Sam inquired.

"Right now, when I'm this full, probably around an H cup. When they are fully drained, it probably drops to a large F or small G cup."

"Wow! I wish that mine were bigger than a B cup, but I don't know that I could handle that big." Sam responded.

"Not with your thin frame. I think that yours look great the way that they are, but you'd probably look good up to a D or MAYBE a double D." Kat offered. "I wish that I could have a thin frame."

Sam let out a laugh and said, "That's funny, because I've always wished that I could have a little thicker frame and wouldn't be so tomboyish. I guess that we're never happy with what we have."

There was a pause in the conversation and then I offered up, "You know, I've been on these trains several times and have only ever seen inside the downstairs roomettes and the coach. Since there's hardly anyone in this car, I want to go see what the other rooms look like."

"Yeah, this is my first time even having a roomette," Sam said in response, "I have always ridden coach, but they said that this train was running late and had empty rooms, so they gave me a really good deal. Let's go see what the others look like."

"Ok, but let me change first." Kat asked.

"Ok." Sam responded and then turned to me. "Is that what you are going to wear?"

"Should I change?" I asked.

"Well. I think that you should at least lose some of it." Sam responded.

"I agree." Kat added, "Hold on."

Kat unzipped a pocket on her suitcase and pulled out a small package wrapped in wrapping paper. Then turned and handed it to me.

"I was going to wait until we got to the beach or at least the hotel, but you might as well have it now."

I tore open the package and found a men's thong swimsuit inside. I really wondered how much this thing would cover.

"Ok, I'll step into the room next door and put this on and you can change in here. Then, we can go on our tour."

I stepped into the next room, slid the door and curtains closed and proceeded to strip down, leaving only my socks and shoes, as I've heard about the things that can live in the carpets of trains, buses and hotel rooms. I managed to pull the swimsuit up and then moved to the mirror to make sure that all of the important parts were contained.

I will admit that I turned to see how the back looked and then said to myself in the mirror, "You sure are a hairy bastard."

I picked up my clothes and opened the door. Sam was in her room across the hall and I could hear that Kat was still in ours. When Sam saw me, she jokingly let out a wolf whistle. I stepped over to our room and sat my clothes on one of the seats. Kat had changed into just her red swimsuit thong and was in the process of putting her shoes on again.

Sam removed the top from her tiny bikini and tossed it into her room.

First, we compared the four roomettes and found that they were all almost identical to each other. Then, we looked into the Family Bedroom. While it was bigger than a regular roomette, we thought that it looked like it would be cramped for anything more than a couple with a small child.

Then, we went to the other end of the car, to the Accessible Bedroom which was a little bit bigger and obviously had more clearance to allow for the maneuvering of a wheelchair or similar equipment.

Having seen the lower level, we decided to head upstairs. Of course, I decided to take the last position in line, so that I could watch those two wonderful rumps climb the stairs. When we reached the top, we could see that there were more roomettes to our right and the larger bedrooms to the left. We stepped into the first bedroom and saw that it had a nice sized couch, a chair and its own toilet and sink. We continued down the hall until we reached the corner that Peter had warned us about. As we turned to head back toward the stairwell, we noticed that one of the bedrooms had the door pulled most of the way shut and there was luggage and other belongings inside. We were going to stop to say hello to our fellow passenger, but he didn't seem to be around.

We decided that we should stop at the bedroom closest to the stairs to sit and talk for a while. Kat and I took the couch and Sam took the chair. The view from the upper level was more vast than what we could see from below. We were above the scrub brush and fence lines and could see for quite some distance.

We made small talk for a half hour or so, talking about where we were from, our occupations, hobbies and anything else.

Sam asked, "Would you excuse me for a minute while I go down the hall to the restroom?"

She stood to leave and got about one step away from the chair when the train hit an uneven spot in the rail, throwing her off balance. First we thought that she was going to go head first into the door, but she tried to correct herself and instead fell backward. As we saw her falling, we both reached to keep her from falling hard onto the arm of the chair, the floor or the outside wall. She ended up landing with her rear on Kat's lap and then tipping back, landing with her head on my right arm, just an inch or so from the window.

"Are you ok?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam said as she was trying to get her feet under her again.

"This ride just keeps getting better and better." was the only response that I could muster.

She blushed a bit as she got up and headed out into the hall. I couldn't help but watch as she walked away. Surprisingly, Kat watched as well.

Once we heard the restroom door close, Kat said, "She's a nice looking lady, isn't she?"

"What answer isn't going to get me in trouble?"

"The honest one." Kat answered.

"Yes, she looks good. She's thin for my normal tastes, but very attractive."

"Good answer."

We heard the door of the restroom open again and Sam returned to the room. She stopped in front of Kat and bent forward, putting her hands on the window sill. "It certainly is beautiful scenery here."

Without turning to look out the window and, instead looking straight forward at her breasts that looked larger when hanging beneath her, I responded with, "Yes, gorgeous scenery."

Kat added, "Very nice." I turned and was surprised to see that she wasn't looking out the window either, but at Sam's rear end and thighs.

I nudged her in the arm and she turned to me with a big smile on her face.

Sam raised up again and then sat down in the chair.

As she sat, we heard the door between our car and the one ahead of us open. We all wondered if it would be Peter, the other passenger from our car or someone else. We heard someone walk down the hall a few steps and then it was silent.

"I wonder who it is." Sam said.

With that, the footsteps moved toward the door of the bedroom that we were sitting in and Peter peeked around the corner.

"Oh! You're up here." Peter said, sounding somewhat surprised.

"Yeah, we went on a self-guided tour and ended up stopping here to talk." Kat explained.

"No problem." Peter said, "There's no one else here to complain. I think that I saw the guy from Bedroom B up in the lounge car earlier. I don't think that you scared him off, I think that he went down there for the bigger windows and the better scenery... present company excluded."

Kat and Sam chuckled.

We sat and talked for a couple of hours. We found out that Sam was originally from California, but had gone to college in Denver, where she had met a guy. They had gone out all through college. After graduation, she found a job in Denver and stayed there, helping to support him while he continued on with his Master's degree. That took him another three years. They had talked about getting married, but there always seemed to be a reason to wait. He had told her that he wanted to wait until he had a good paying job, so that they could afford a nice wedding. Then, he got the good paying job, but it had him traveling all of the time. He was only home a few days each month, spending a lot of time in New York and Los Angeles. About a month ago, Sam had come home to find him loading the last of his belongings into his car. He was moving to New York. It turns out that he had met someone else in New York and had been living somewhat of a dual life for the past year or more. She ended the lease on the apartment, gave away her furniture and almost everything else. She shipped a couple of boxes of important personal belongings to her parents' house in California and got on the train to head west.

She had decided that, instead of being in a big hurry to get to her destination, she was going to enjoy the trip along the way. She had spent about a day and a half in the Salt Lake City area, but felt out of place. Next, she had heard from college friends about the open-minded culture and the clothing optional beaches near San Francisco and decided that she wanted to go experience it. She didn't know what her next step in life was going to be, but she wanted to experience more of life before getting moving into that next phase and she had the resources to do it.

We had started our trip at Chicago and were headed to San Francisco also. The main purpose of the trip was actually the train ride, but we wanted to see the sights in San Francisco. Just like Sam, we would ride the train to the end of the line at Emeryville, where we would get on a bus for the last few miles into San Francisco. We had not talked about the beaches, but we were intrigued by what Sam had told us about them.

It was around 10:30 when we started to notice that the buildings and road crossings seemed to be getting closer together again. A quick check of the timetable showed that we should be approaching Elko, Nevada.

"Do you think that we should go back downstairs to our rooms?" I asked the ladies.

"Maybe... but if we go down there, we have to be careful what we show out the windows. If we stay here, we can see the sites and not have to worry too much about that." Kat offered.

"I agree with Kat," Sam said.

So, we stayed in the upstairs bedroom and watched as the train rolled into the station. One couple from the car ahead of ours stepped onto the platform, pulling their luggage behind and a few coach passengers left, most only carrying a backpack or small bag. There didn't seem to be anyone on the platform to get onto the train. That was probably due mostly to the fact that we were still seven and a half hours or so behind. If they had tickets, they had probably already given up.

We were only in the station for a few minutes and the horn blew again and we were moving on.

I excused myself down the hall for a moment, leaving Sam and Kat to enjoy the scenery. When I returned, Sam had moved over onto the couch next to Kat and Peter was sitting in the chair.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers
12