Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Our stay in the bay area continues...
5.7k words
4.28
9.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers

The light was peeking around the curtain when I felt Kat slide off of the end of the bed and head into the bathroom. I dozed off again and was awakened by an arm reaching around my waist.

"Oh, she must have climbed back into bed without me realizing it." I thought to myself.

She began to rub her hand up and down my bare hip and thigh under the covers. I wasn't going to move, because it actually felt pretty good. After a couple of minutes, her hand moved further around my leg and kept rubbing the muscles.

After a few more minutes, her hand had made it around to the front, where she started to work my manhood between her fingers. As it grew, she began to rub on it, getting it harder and harder.

I reached back with my left hand to return the favor. When I reached her thigh, I realized that something was a little off. Her thighs didn't feel as thick as before.

I was pretty sure that I knew what was going on, but had to roll over to check.

I turned and found Sam laying up close to me. Still tired, I laid there with my arm around her and hers around me, closed my eyes and fell back asleep for a few minutes. I finally woke up when I heard Kat ask, "What do you guys want to do about breakfast?"

I opened my eyes, still groggy and sat up on the side of the bed. Sam pulled herself up and sat with her back against the headboard.

"What is there around here for breakfast?" I asked.

"Can't we just get room service?" Sam asked.

"I know that if we don't get up, get dressed and get out of here for breakfast, we'll still be naked and on the bed when the sun sets." Kat retorted, "It looks like they had a continental breakfast downstairs, but it's now after ten. There's a couple restaurants close by."

Stretching her arms out wide Sam replied, "Ok, ok. I'm getting up. I'm fine with just about anything. I would prefer that it wasn't fast food though."

"I agree." I replied, "How about we get dressed, head down, start walking and see what we find?... Oh, I guess that we should figure out if we are going to stay here again tonight, or not. If not, we need to figure out what to do with our stuff."

"I'm good with staying here another night." said Sam, now standing next to the bed and digging through her luggage.

"Me too." Kat answered, "I guess that we should clear that with the front desk on the way out."

I reached into my bag and pulled out a pair of underwear, a t-shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. I pulled underwear and shorts up to my knees before getting up from the bed.

By now, Kat had already pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I was very pleased to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt. I always told her that I liked the way that her breasts look when they hang naturally, but she said that they were too saggy.

Sam retrieved some clothes from her bag and headed into the bathroom.

While Sam was in the bathroom, Kat and I folded away the sofa bed and opened up the curtains. A bit of fog still hung over the bay, but it was still a beautiful morning.

Sam returned from the bathroom wearing a bright pink tank top with spaghetti straps and a black skirt that came down to about mid-thigh. Her hair was pulled back on the sides by barrettes with small bows that matched her top. The look gave her an innocent school girl vibe.

She stepped over to the balcony door, unlocked it and slid it open. Stepping out, she said, "It's a beautiful view. Let's see how warm it is."

The open door let in a cool, gentle breeze. A few stronger bursts caused Sam's skirt to sway. She moved to the railing and then looked down toward the pool. Bending slightly forward, of course, caused the back of her skirt to move up, just enough to tease with the tops of her thighs.

As she stood up straight again and Kat and I approached the door, I said, "Darn, I thought that we were going to get a show for a second."

With a chuckle, she reached down to the bottom hem of her skirt and flipped the back of it up for a few seconds, showing that she had chosen not to wear any panties today.

"Very nice!" I responded.

Kat looked out over the bay and the surrounding area and then stepped back past me into the room. I stepped outside to take a quick look and then returned to the room, where Kat had sat down on the couch.

I leaned against the desk across the room from her. After a few moments, Sam came back into room and stood near me.

"Any clue what we want to go see today?" Kat asked.

"I'm ok with just seeing where the day takes us." Sam replied. "If we hear or see something that sounds good, we go do it, even if we have to get a taxi or a bus."

Faking a loose shoelace, Kat raised her left leg and put her foot on the edge of the couch. This caused the leg of her shorts to hang loose, showing me that she too had chosen to go commando for the day.

"I like where this day is going." I said.

"Ok?" Sam said, looking at me with a puzzled look on her face. "Because she's tying her shoe?"

Kat reached for the leg of her shorts and pulled it open further so that Sam could see her beautiful pink pussy.

"Ah!" Sam responded. "I like where this is going too."

We headed downstairs and Sam confirmed with the front desk that we could have the room for another night. Then, we headed out on our adventure. We didn't make it far. We found a diner about a block away, where we decided to stop and get a quick bite to eat. While we were eating, we talked to the waitress about the local sights.

After finishing, we headed for the bus stop, just down the street and grabbed the next bus headed for Oakland. At Oakland, we got on a train that took across the bay into San Francisco. We walked along the Embarcadero, past the piers and down to the wharf. By then, we were very thirsty and our feet were getting sore.

We stopped at a small bar near the wharf and each got a drink before heading off to the bus station, where we hopped a bus headed for The Presidio.

It didn't seem to take long before we were at our stop. We stepped off the bus and found our way to Sand Ladder, which would take us down to Baker Beach. It didn't take long to realize that we were in the right place. People of all shapes and sizes were enjoying the beach, many of them topless and several completely nude. There seemed to be very few gawkers. We found a spot that was out of the main line of foot traffic and sat down. Of course, we had not brought towels, but that was fine as the sand was warm, but not extremely hot, like we'd experienced in Florida, where the sand can be hot enough to slowly bake you. The girls promptly removed their tops and shoes and laid them aside. After a few minutes of getting accustomed to the surroundings, Sam stood and slid out of her skirt as well. Not to be outdone, Kat followed suit. I removed my shirt, but chose to leave my shorts on in case someone would be offended by my erection.

The girls walked down down the beach and stood in the water around knee deep, enjoying the view. I decided that I could muster the courage, slid off my shorts and rolled over onto my stomach, just in case.

After several minutes, they came back up to the spot where I was laying. I turned over and propped myself up on my elbows as they walked up. Sam knelt down on one side of me and Kat on the other. Kat bent over and gave me a kiss. As she backed away, I looked down at her chest and saw that drops of milk hung from her nipples.

"Was the water cold?" I asked.

"It wasn't warm, but I wouldn't call it cold." Kat responded, "Why?"

"Looks like you are starting to have a problem again."

She followed my gaze and saw the milk. She and Sam both chuckled a little. I turned and looked at Sam. I must have had an accusatory look on my face, because she blurted out, "Don't look at me. It wasn't me this time."

Kat started to look around for a solution. With this many people around, we probably couldn't get by with having me or Sam nursing from her tits. We hadn't brought the pump with us and didn't even have a cup or anything else that she could milk into. She thought about moving over closer to the rocks and just squeezing the milk out onto the sand, but we weren't sure what others would say about that.

After a few moments, Sam noticed a group of college-aged guys that were sitting somwhere around a hundred feet from us. They all wore shorts and flip-flops and were surrounded by three coolers that were packed full of beer. She stood up and walked over to them. She struck up a conversation with them, pointing over in our direction and at the stack of plastic cups that were sitting on top of one of the coolers. After a minute or so, she came walking back. The guys all watched her bare ass as she walked away.

"They said that they'd give you a couple of cups, but you have to go over and get them." Sam said to Kat as she walked up.

"Me? Why?" Kat replied.

"I think that they've been over there ogling your big boobs." Sam answered.

Reluctantly, Kat stood up, brushed the sand from her butt and thighs and headed toward the guys.

She started talking to them and it was obvious that the guys were not looking her in the eye. It wasn't long before her body language changed from shy and embarrassed to confident and flirtatious. We couldn't hear their conversation from this distance, but we could somewhat tell how it was going by their body language and gestures. After several minutes, Kat, standing in front of this group of guys completely nude, reached up with both hands and held up her breasts as though she was presenting them to the guys. She moved them up and down, jiggling them as much as possible, then let them drop again. She took a step back from them while continuing the conversation. She looked down at the sand and then bent forward, letting her enormous orbs hang down. She picked up a small shell off the sand, shook the loose sand out of it and then stood up again to inspect it. I thought that the guys eyes would pop out of their heads when they saw those babies hang.

She moved the shell back and forth in her hands for a little while and then tossed it aside.

Talking to the guys, she motioned toward the stack of cups, obviously asking what she had to do in order for them to let her have one. One of the guys made a comment to her, motioning toward her chest and then looked over his shoulder to his buddies as if he was looking for their approval for his comments.

With a look of annoyance, Kat glanced over in our direction before, once again, holding her boobs in her hands. She massaged them for a few moments and then began to squeeze on the nipples. We couldn't see the stream from our perspective, but we could tell from their reactions that she shot some pretty good streams from both.

One of the guys reached over the stack of cups and took a few from the top. From that, he took one and held it out for Kat, once again motioning toward her chest. It was my guess that he was asking for a sample.

Kat commented back and he returned the cup to the stack in his hand. She stepped toward him and he opened his mouth. She squeezed one of her tits and shot a stream of milk at his face. The other guys all let out a whoop and started to move forward. Kat motioned to them and they all knelt on the sand, in a line, tipped their heads back and opened their mouths. Moving across the line, Kat squeezed her tits and shot milk all over them. I don't think that they got much in their mouths, but they sure seemed to be having fun. She worked her way down the line one way and then moved back the other way, back to the guy who had received the first shot.

She let go over her tits, letting them hang naturally again and he handed her the stack of cups. She turned to walk back and they once again watched her walk all the way back to us. She was shaking her head as if to say, "What idiots.", but she also had a big grin across her face. She sat down on the sand again, between Sam and I, took one of the cups and started milking one of her tits into it. Yes, it was awkward and uncomfortable, but it was relieving the pressure inside.

As Kat's hands got tired, Sam and I did help her milk them for a while, until the streams were down to slow drips. Surprisingly, we didn't draw any attention except from the college guys.

We stayed for a few more minutes and then the girls said that they were ready to go and find something else to do for the rest of the day. It was now mid-afternoon and we'd done little else but eat a late breakfast and sit on the beach.

Holding the cup of milk, Kat asked me, "What should I do with this?"

We didn't have a cooler or bottles, so our options were limited.

Motioning in the direction of the pack of guys, I suggested, "Maybe one of them would like it."

She chuckled and then said, "What the hell."

She sauntered back over to the guys. She turned with her back to them, bent down and opened the lid to one of their coolers and sat the cup of milk down into the ice. Some of their mouths literally dropped open when she bent over, completely naked in front of them. It was probably the first time that some of them had seen a real pussy that close up.

She closed the lid, stood up and walked back to us without saying a word.

By the time that she got back to us, Sam and I had already gotten dressed and were ready to go.

Kat quickly slipped into her shorts and shoes and grabbed her shirt in her hand, "We'll see how far I get before I feel like I need to put this back on."

We actually made it all the way to the bus stop, even walking a block or so along the road before Kat got tired of carrying the shirt and put it on again. Surprisingly, she only got honked at once by a delivery driver.

We got on the bus again to head back toward downtown. Kat and Sam sat next to each other in a seat across from me. There was only one other person on the bus and it was an elderly woman who was sitting just behind the driver. The girls had to take the opportunity to tease me by flashing their tits and pussies at me from across the bus. At one point, I think that the driver caught Kat flashing her breasts, but he didn't say anything about it.

By about five, we had made it back to the piers, near the ferries. Among the plethora of restaurants, we found a seafood restaurant that looked intriguing. Our attire seemed fairly appropriate for the restaurant, so we went inside. We got a table near the window, which looked out toward the bay, where the ferries came in and out. The food and atmosphere were great.

When we finished with dinner, it was around half past six. We had considered taking a ferry back across, but upon stepping outside, we realized that we were not dressed for the evening weather. The wind had picked up, the clouds were rolling in and the temperature seemed to have dropped by ten or fifteen degrees just while we were in the restaurant. So, we walked to the station and took the subway across, the same as we had in the morning. When we reached the Oakland side, we started to think about the amount of walking and waiting involved in taking the bus back to the hotel.

Sam noticed a group of taxis near by, so she walked over and asked the driver about how much it would be to take the three of us back to Emeryville. He gave her an agreeable price, so we piled into the back seat and off we went toward Emeryville.

The driver a slightly overweight white man with thinning gray hair and glasses. He was probably in his early sixties. As we rode along, he looked up in the rearview mirror. Sam sat behind the driver, Kat sat "on the hump" or in the middle and I sat on the right.

Speaking to Kat he said, "I should have had you sit up front with me."

"Why is that?" Kat said.

"You remind me of my wife. You are built just like she was. She had that long blonde hair too." he responded.

"I'll take that as a compliment then." Kat smiled back.

"I'm not exactly what I'd call tall, or good looking for that matter, but she was a little thing. What are you, about 5 3 or so?"

"Exactly 5 3 actually."

"So was she. Some guys like the tall, thin girls with the perky little boobs, but not me. She was a nice, well-built woman. She had curves in all the right places, if you know what I mean." he continued.

Kat chuckled a little. Then there was silence for several minutes.

Kat finally broke the silence, "If I may ask, what happened to her?"

"She had an aneurysm about ten years ago. She's up in heaven now, watching down over me. I know that she's with me every day." he replied. Surprisingly, his voice didn't crack much. He'd probably had to tell that story hundreds of times by now.

"What was her name?" Kat asked.

"Catherine." he answered back, "She was absolutely beautiful. Her parents were from Germany, they moved here about two years before she was born. They spoke with a strong German accent until the day that they died. She picked up just enough of their accents to make her sound exotic, but still understandable. She was your height, had long blonde hair and blue eyes. And she had those nice,...." he stopped himself.

"It's ok. We won't be offended. Go on." Kat reassured him.

"Oh, her chest magnificent... like yours. I think that her breasts only got that big right after our son was born and she was feeding him, but they were always wonderful. She had nice, wide hips and a round rear that bounced when she walked. And she didn't have these little chicken legs like the woman want these days. She had strong, muscular thighs and calves. She looked wonderful in a skirt or a bathing suit, but she still had the strength to lift kids or the big bags of dog food or just about anything else."

We pulled up to a stop light at a big intersection, just as the light turned red. The driver reached up to the sun visor and pulled out a picture. He looked at it a second and then handed it back to Kat, "Here you go. That's a picture of Catherine when she was probably about your age. We were in Hawaii. I saved up for years for that trip and we loved every minute of it."

Kat took the picture from him and we all took a look. I actually had to look at the picture and then at Kat several times, because the resemblance was so striking.

"She was a beautiful lady." I told him.

"That she was." he replied back, "I'll tell you something and I'm not even sure why I'm telling you this, but after we moved into our house in the suburbs, shortly after that picture was taken, I spent almost a month hand digging post holes and building a six foot privacy fence around our back yard. My excuse was that it was to keep the neighbor's dog out of my garden, but I really did it because Catherine always liked the outdoors, but she also liked to be as free as possible. I made sure that there was a spot in the yard that was shaded and had a nice place to sit, so that she could sit out there and read. She wasn't one to lay in the sun. She was too fair skinned for that, but she would go out and sit in that lounge chair, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and read for hours. Sometimes I would find something to do in the yard, just so that I could be out there and see her. I sure miss those days."

Kat handed the picture back to him and he slipped it back into the sun visor.

After a few moments he said, "My name's Bob, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Bob, I'm Dave." I replied.

"I'm Sam."

Kat paused, not sure what to say.

"And you?" he asked, looking at her in the mirror.

She smiled, "My friends call me Kat... but you can call me by my real name.... Kathryn."

Bob had a look of surprise in his eyes as he looked up into the mirror again, "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm named after my grandmother."

Again, we just sat in silence for a few minutes.

This time, Sam broke the silence, "Do you know if there's a mall or at least a women's clothing store in Emeryville that would still be open?"

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers
12