Kat's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master let Kat order what she wanted and the waiter left the table to get their beverages. John placed his hand on Kat's thigh and started moving towards her pussy. She stayed very quiet as he pushed a finger into her. He continued playing with her pussy until he saw the waiter returning. Once the waiter left he started his assault on her pussy again. This time he put two fingers inside of her pussy. He continued to finger fuck her slowly so as not to let her orgasm. When he pulled his fingers out, John stuck them up to her mouth. Kat opened her mouth and enveloped his fingers and sucked her pussy juices from them. The waiter chose that moment to deliver their meals.

When they finished with their meals the waiter asked them if they wanted dessert. John asked if they had any Jell-O. The waiter said yes as it comes with the children's meals. John asked for two cherry flavored. The waiter returned post haste with their desserts. Kat not a fan of Jell-O wondered what John was up to. John took a spoonful and placed it up to her pussy lips. Kat was mortified. John told her to open up her pussy, because he was going to fill her pussy with cherry flavored Jell-O. Kat reached between her thighs and opened her pussy lips. John stuffed her portion of dessert inside of her. He then ate his serving. When the waiter returned with the check, he said it had been a long time since any adults had enjoyed the child's dessert. As they stood to leave, Kat had to clench her thighs together and take small steps to keep the Jell-O inside of her.

When they got to the mall doors, John said she could wait there with the bags and he would get the car. Kat stood with the bags, her thighs clenched tightly together. When John arrived with the car, he came around to open her door. Kat noticed he had placed a towel down on her seat for her. He helped her into the car and closed her door. He placed their bags in the trunk and got in on his side. As soon as they pulled away, John suggests Kat might want to pull her skirt up from underneath of her ass. Kat responded by pulling the skirt down around her ankles. John asked Kat if she wanted the top down for the ride home. This time she didn't.

When they got on the highway going home, John took her hand and placed it on the front of his pants. John tells Kat, "I thought you might want to return the favor from the restaurant. Kat takes the hint and unzips John's pants. She pulls his penis out and starts to gently stoke it. In a matter of seconds John is rock hard. He looks over at Kat and asks if her pussy has any dessert left. Before John knows what she is doing, Kat reaches into her pussy and grabs a blob of melting Jell-O. She spreads onto his penis with both of her hands. John tells Kat that this is one punishment that will have to wait until they get home.

12