Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke told Katy to turn back around and then he told her to push the panties down to her knees also. I watched as she lowered the last bit of dignity she had, down to where her jeans were. She stood back up and we could see she had a perfectly groomed landing strip. Her pussy lips looked to be shaved slick.

Katy did as Luke told her with various poses. He finally had her to sit on a nearby stump and open her legs up. Luke, Ed, Jason and I watched as she obeyed. Katy parted her knees and we could see all of her pussy. It was dripping wet. I know that Ed and Jason knew Katy was soaked from the two of them pawing at her earlier.

You cannot imagine what it was like to hear Luke tell my future wife these things;

"Ok Katy, now spread open your pussy with your fingers of your right hand and squeeze your right tit with your left hand."

"Now lift both your tits up and hold them, keep your legs open. That's really good, hold that. Great! Now pull your nipples out as far as you can and hold them there."

"Katy use both your hands to spread your pussy open. Perfect! Now show us your clit. Pull your pussy up with one hand showing your little clitty and down with the other hand while you spread the lips apart. Yes, right there, that is very nice."

"Sit up a little, arch your back, push those tits out. Now lick your finger tips and suck on them. Taste yourself on them. Pinch your left nipple with your left hand, lick the tip of your right index finger. Move the elbow up so we can still see your other tit."

I watched as Katy obeyed all these commands. Jason and Ed watched too. I saw Ed adjust himself as he was getting hard with seeing Katy like this. Jason had one of his hands in his pocket, no doubt playing with his cock while Katy put on a live porn show.

The shoot lasted almost two hours. We packed everything up and got back in the truck. Luke drove with Jason sitting in the front passenger seat. I sat behind Luke, Katy was in the middle and Ed behind Jason. Katy held my hand while Jason would look back at me from the front and give me that asshole grin of his. I glanced over at Ed and although Katy was now dressed again, the bumpy ride caused her tits to bounce. Ed smirked as he watched them jiggle, knowing he had been allowed to see, touch and feel them.

When we got back to the main house, Luke had Katy come inside to sign some more legal documents while Ed and Jason unloaded the truck. The owner of the house came out and asked how the shoot went. I overheard most of the conversation.

"How was everything?"

"It was fucking great!" Jason answered.

"She is one of the best models I've seen." Ed added.

"Was that her that went inside?" the home owner asked.

"Yeah man!" Jason answered again excitedly.

"Looks like she'd got some big knockers." the owner smiled.

"Oh man, they are perfect. You ought to feel of them." Ed replied.

"Yeah man, big and firm with them huge ass nipples that stick out like you wouldn't believe." Jason added. "We both got to feel them and she got wet as fuck!"

"How do you know she got wet? You get to see her pussy too?" he asked.

Ed answered, "Yeah, we usually get to see all the girls that pose naked. This one gets horny when she gets her pics done. The guy over there is the boyfriend."

"No way, he watches all this and doesn't get mad about it?"

"He watched Ed and me rub all over his girl, feel her tits and ass and just stood there with his dick in his hand." Jason said jokingly.

The three of them laughed and shook their heads. In a few minutes, Katy came back out and asked if I was ready to go. I just nodded yes. I was a bag of mixed emotions. Luke shook my hand and told me it was nice to meet me. Ed and Jason shook my hand also.

When Jason shook my hand he said, "Sorry about that, I may have some of that sheen cream we put on her tits, still on my hand."

"Stop being a dick Jason!" Luke said to him.

We left and drove back. It was an awkward car ride, with very little said. Katy was cautiously trying to read me while she rubbed and held my hand. We got back to her place a little after dark. She asked me to come inside and I quietly stepped into her apartment.

Then she feverishly attacked me sexually. We had sex for hours while she told me how it felt when Ed and Jason were touching her and Luke took the photos. Katy had never been this aggressive with me before.

That was also the first night I heard Katy scream when she came. It would not be the last.


12