Katy Ch. 02

Story Info
The captain makes Katy feel pleasure despite her strong will.
3.9k words
4.42
88.9k
26
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
183 Followers

part two (first encounter)

After she had dried off, she sat still wrapped in a blanket on the bed. A man had seen her nude. She could not believe that this would be her fate. She should have stayed in town and married that horrible John Brown, surely that would be a better fate than this. No... she thought, perhaps not. At least this man has promised not to beat me as long as I do as he says, she was sure John would not have extended her that courteously.

To her horror, he had explained to her in detail the proper way to clean herself in her most private areas, and made her shave her legs, armpits, and even trim her pubic hair. Losing her pubic hair made her feel exposed and dirty.

Captain William Horton had explained to her exactly what she would be doing, the rules she must obey, and what would happen if she did not. He waited patiently while she sobbed and begged him not to do this to her, but then explained after she quieted that while he let her get it out of her system once, he would not tolerate constant sobbing and whining. If she disobeyed him, or attempted to run away (where could she go anyway?) he would place her at the mercy of all the sailors, which he promised was a worse fate then being with him.

Every since the captain had met her, he had been infatuated. He had been with many women, mostly prostitutes, but had always fantasized about deflowering a naïve virgin. Every since his first meeting with her, thoughts of touching her, pleasing her, feeling her fear and apprehension, teaching her to touch a man and so forth had swam constantly in his head. And, on top of everything... she was beautiful. He could not believe his luck.

To her surprise, he handed her some sleeping garments and told her she could dress. He also gave her some food. He sent her to the four poster bed as he worked by lamplight at his desk. She soon drifted off.

She woke to a whisper in her ear:

"Are you comfortable?" she immediately stiffened. She knew she was required to respond to a direct question. "Yes, sir" she whispered

"He was lying with her in the bed. He was covered with the blankets from the waist down, but had no shirt. He was well defined and strong, obviously much stronger than her.

"I am going to ask you some questions. I expect honest answers. If I think you are lying, I will punish you, so you should be smart enough to tell me the truth. I am very good at catching a lie, and you do not seem to be the type that could lie well anyway." He was right

"Yes, sir."

"Have you been taught about sexual relations between a man and a woman?"

She blushed furiously. "Only that it is for the institution of marriage, and that anything outside of that is sin. That is what we were taught. The Sisters had a talk with us when we reached the age of 13 to prepare us for marriage. They only said that for a woman to take pleasure in such acts is ungodly and sin, and that our only interest in sexual relations should be for the creation of life and the pleasure of our husbands."

The captain smiled. "I am going to have to teach you a little differently than that. If a woman feeling pleasure is a sin, than I am going to make you a very dirty sinner. I am going to make you feel things you did not know you could feel. No husband will ever be able to please you like I will, and in return, you will become very skilled at pleasing me. You will not be one of those women who lay there motionless while their husband mounts and heaves over them. You will take pleasure in many different positions and types of intercourse. You will moan and scream and soak the bed with your juices."

She was still blushing when he placed his hand on her stomach and began feeling her body up and down through her nightgown. He gasped when he went over her breast, shocked and embarrassed.

"Take off your nightgown." He ordered.

She looked at him desperately, her eyes brimming with tears and fear welling up in her chest. Seeing her terrified, innocent expression made him crazy with lust, as he thought of how those eyes would look when he had her moaning with pleasure.

The look on his face was stern, and he began to raise his hand as if to strike her. "You should not test me. If you refuse, this will be much worse for you. I can make this as painful or pleasurable as you like."

She wanted to scream that that she would never take pleasure in his touch and that he could do what he liked, but she would never enjoy a single moment of it. She wanted to, but she was too afraid to speak.

He ducked away from his hand and began to quickly unbutton her nightgown.

"Do it slowly. Stand up"

She stood by the bed and slowly unbuttoned her nightgown, then let it slip slowly off her shoulders before it fell to the ground. Her instincts told her to cover herself with her hands, but one look at his stern face and she dropped then to her side. He stared for a long time in silent awe before he finally spoke: "Back in bed."

He continued exploring her, while she lay nude and uncovered on the bed. Tears were on her cheeks, but she held back sobs and tried to regain herself. He would be much rougher if she made him angry.

As he slid his hand up and down, he began to slowly pull her legs apart little by little. When she tried to close them, he gave her cheek a hard smack and told her not to resist. She could not hide back her tears. "I am sorry, sir. But please, please do not touch me... there... please, I can work as hard as anyone on this ship, harder if I have to, but please, please do not make me do this." She knew it was probably hopeless, and he would probably get angry, but she had to try. There was still a chance her virtue could be saved if he would stop now. She expected him to get angry, but instead he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Oh, little girl, you are not going to get anywhere with that... in fact, your sweet tears and urgent begging to remain innocent is just making me more aroused. Now, be quiet and do as I say so that I don't have to hurt you." He kissed her still lips and then said, "I really do not want to hurt you, you know."

He pulled her legs apart and slid his hand between them. She gasped. He began moving his hand in gentle circles over her sex, and tears began to overflow on her face.

"I've learned from many years of bedding women that this little nub right here is a very pleasurable spot. Now stop crying. Close your eyes and relax."

She closed her eyes, but she could not relax. How could she when a man was violating her? Destroying her chance to ever have a happy life? Who would ever marry her now? She emptied her mind of all the dark thoughts, trying to escape them. However, in doing this, she began to concentrate inadvertently on the feelings being created by the captain's hands.

He began to increase the speed of the circles his hand made on her clit little by little, and smiled to himself when he felt her twitch slightly as her body began to recognize the feelings as pleasure. He enjoyed all the fight she had in her, but her defeat was going to be sweet. He pulled the sheet aside and pressed his erection into her leg, which made her jump a little and open her eyes, wide with shock. She had never felt a man before.

"See how hard you make me? Do you know what this is, Katy? Tell me what I have touching your leg."

Katy did not know what a man's genitals were called; she used the only word she knew. "That is your... sexual... organ." She had wondered before what a man would look like. She had a basic idea of how she thought sex worked, but she had never explored herself before because it was a sin. She knew a man went inside of a woman... but how could THAT fit inside of her?

"Yes, it is a penis. You will call it my dick. We will get to that soon enough. That makes me curious; do you even know what your 'sex organ' is called?"

"No, sir," she whispered, embarrassed and afraid of where this conversation was going.

"It is a vagina, or a cunt, or a pussy. Those are the most common anyway. Vagina is the proper term, but not what I will be calling it."

He began rubbing circles on her breast. "This is your nipple." He took it in his mouth and sucked, nibbling down on it a little. It shot an odd sensation between her legs when he did this, and she blushed scarlet. She tensed as he placed his finger back on her 'nub'. "This is your clitoris, or 'clit'" he slid his finger further down, right over the place where she peed from, "this is where your piss comes from, I'm sure you know that." His finger slid down between two flaps of skin, "These are your pussy lips, or labia." She went rigid as his finger went to the entrance of her vagina. Though she had never explored herself, it was obvious what this was. "This is your sex whole, your cunt. Ah, I see our little good catholic girl is already a little wet." He pushed his finger slowly into her whole, pushing through her virginity with his thick finger.

She looked a little confused, wondering what he meant by her being wet. It didn't take him long to translate her look.

"You don't know why you are wet, do you? I am not used to such naïve young ladies! You see, when you become aroused, or when you start to feel pleasure, your cunt starts to get wet. The better it feels, the wetter you will get. It is your body's way of lubricating you so it won't hurt as much when I put my dick in you."

Anger flashed across her face. He was smug, but she would show him. She would NOT enjoy his touch, she would remain dry and he would not have the pleasure of making her 'wet.'

He pulled his finger back out and went back to making circles on her clit. "Close your eyes, Katy" he said softly. She fought with all her might to deny her body's craving to give in to his hand. She could not believe her own weakness. He also began to manipulate her nipple with his mouth again as he did this, and the double sensation was hard to fight. Her nipples were hard and sensitive to his touch.

His hand began to move more urgently, and a slow fire began building between her legs. She fought to keep her breathing even and recited prayers to keep her mind distracted. But as his hand moved over her clit, her labia, the entrance to her sex, and back to linger on her clit, she could not deny her body's reaction. Slowly she began to feel something she could not explain. It was like a yearning, a burning need in her vagina, and only his hand could meet it. She gasped against her will, and he knew he had won.

He slid his finger all the way in her, and found her very wet. He began to move, and position his head between her legs. She lifted herself up on her elbows, momentarily distracted. What was he doing? At that moment, he kissed her gently on her clit. She jumped.

"Oh, please, sir, please don't do that! Do not kiss me... there... please!"

"Lay down." was all she heard from him, and as she obeyed, he continued to kiss all over her thighs, her labia, her clit, her slit, slowly driving her crazy. It felt amazing... she couldn't believe her own weakness again. The, he started to lick her up and down the length of her pussy, stopping to flick his tongue over her clit. She gasped, and a quick moan escaped her lips before she caught herself and quieted it. She would at least not give him that pleasure. He put his whole mouth over her clit and began sucking, nibbling, and flicking it with his tongue. Waves of pleasure shot through her whole body.

While he continued his manipulation of her clit, he took his right hand and slipped his thick middle finger into her pussy. He began slowly moving it in and out. She felt herself grow wet. She could actually feel the warm liquid form in her vagina and then slowly trickle down. Soon, he pulled out his finger, and put two back in. She subconsciously began to move her hips up and down, pressing herself into his face and fingers, and then away, and then pressing it harder into them. Before long, she was humping softly and quickly, almost as if she could not control her own hips.

The pleasure building in her was like nothing she had ever known. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, she could not hold on to a single thought long enough to make sense of it. The moisture between her legs made her feel even more amazing; she loved the way it made his fingers slide in and out of her. A puddle was forming on the sheet.

Suddenly she buckled, and gasped. She did not know what was happening, only that she did not want it to stop, and that she had never felt anything so amazing. The pleasure surged through her entire body, tingled her nipples, and rippled through her pussy. As the feeling grew and grew, it reached a breaking point, and with a surge of pleasure, she felt a gush of liquid escape her hole, hot and wet, and she dropped down on the bed and pulled herself away from his face and fingers. She was gasping for air. He pulled her back and rubbed her clit again with his tongue, with made her jump and quiver.

He wiped his mouth a sat up. There was a huge smile on his face. "You just had an orgasm." Even he had not expected her to have an orgasm yet. He had been with whores who had never even had one, and he made this innocent little catholic girl writhe in orgasm.

Katy was confused, and now that she could think clearly the reality of what she had let happen sat in, and guilt overwhelmed her. She held back her tears and looked away from the captain in shame.

"Look at me. You didn't expect that to happen, now did you, Katy? You thought you could control yourself, and hold on to your dignity? But I had you moaning like a little slut, didn't I?"

She sat silent, afraid to open her mouth.

"Answer me. I made you moan like a whore, didn't I?"

She still could not speak. He raised his hand to strike her. She decided she would rather be hit than answer him. He backhanded her hard against her cheek, knocking her down and making her hit her head on bed frame. As pain seared through her head and face, she finally lost control of her tears.

"Now, answer my question."

She quietly sobbed, "yes, sir. You did."

"I did what, Katy?"

She looked at him with shock and anger. Was he going to make her SAY it? She flinched as his hand rose toward her again.

"You made me moan, sir." She said quickly. He wasn't satisfied, and she could tell he was about to strike again. She racked her brain to figure out what he wanted her to say. "You made me moan... like whore, sir. Like a slut."

He finally lowered his hand. "Good girl. That's better. Now, stop crying, you know how I feel about that."

He gave her a moment to collect herself.

"Ok, Katy. Now, you really should not be so upset." He was using a gentle voice now. "I made you feel good, didn't I?"

"Yes, sir." She said shamefully.

"So, why should you be so upset, then? Do you feel like you have sinned?"

"Yes, sir. I should not have given in to the cravings of my body."

"Ah, Katy, why would god give us cravings if he did not want us to quench them? You only think it is a sin because you have been taught that. You will learn to feel pleasure without having guilt."

Katy was quiet; his words stung her, causing her more grief and anger than the comfort he intending. He wanted to make her a slut. A whore. And just the fact that he was trying to comfort her made her angry. He should not pretend to care how she felt.

"I know you are tired, Katy, but we are not done yet."

She shot him a frightful look. Not done?

"Remember I told you we would get back to me?"

Panic surged through her. He was going to make her touch him. Her heart raced and she began to feel sick to her stomach. She tried not to give her panic away, because her head and cheek still ached from his blow and she did not want another one. She started to wonder what would be worse, being beaten or touching him? Then she remembered his promise to throw her to the sailors if she did not obey him. He had promised that they would be much harsher than he was. She shuddered at the thought.

The knowledge that Katy had never touched a man before brought enormous pleasure to the captain, and his member was hard with anticipation. He had barely been able to contain himself while he pleasured her, being so aroused by her smell, her reactions, and her body that he had desperately wanted to find some way to relieve his aching, hard erection. He could not wait any longer. Lucky for her, he thought, it would not take long this time.

"Katy," he said softly as he pulled her up to sit next to him, "touch my dick."

Her hand shook as she slowly placed it on his penis. She did not know how to touch him, so she just placed her hand on top of it and shot a nervous glance at him for direction. He chuckled at her lack of experience.

"Put your hand around the shaft... yes... there you go. Rub the lubrication from the tip all over it... Mmmm yes, like that... now hold on and to it and stroke your hand up and down. Aww yes, that's nice, katy. Spit on it a little to make it wetter... that's a good girl."

Katy's face was bright red with embarrassment and disgust as she stroked him slowly up and down. She hated the way he encouraged her and spoke to her like she was his pet. She kept her eyes down on his penis to keep them from his face. She wanted to crawl into a corner and disappear. She started to think perhaps it would be better to be beaten.

"Katy, how does it feel... describe how my dick feels." Pleasure was making his words blur together, but he still had a strong tone of command in his voice.

She was silent, and he impatiently started to get angry. Before he could, she said, "Please, sir, give me just a moment to think about it before I speak." He relaxed and went back into his pleasure stupor. "Ok, and increase your speed a little... no, not quite that much... there, that's perfect. Mmmmm..."

"It feels... soft, and slimy from the spit... and thick... and it has bumps, veins I think... it feels big, and my arm hurts from stroking it."

The captain smiled. "Ok, then. Stop stroking it."

Katy barely had time to feel relieved when he lay back on the bed and said, "Suck on it."

She regretted that she had ever opened her mouth. She thought she might hyperventilate, but the look on his face told her she could not disobey him.

She slowly crawled down to his penis, and looked up at him. With a small voice she said, "I do not know how, sir."

"Put it in your mouth. Put your lips over your teeth. Do NOT bite. Move your head up and down, getting it as deep in as you can. Move your tongue all over it, and suck hard.Right before I cum, you will feel me get very hard and then I will shoot hot liquid into your throat. You will NOT pull out, even if you get scared, and you will not spit out my cum. You will suck out every drop and swallow it. Now start."

She held her breath and leaned supported herself with her left hand as she began to lower her face to his penis. She opened her mouth and slid him in as far as she could take him. He moaned in pleasure.

"Grab the bottom of it with your hand...yes like that...not up and down... Hmmm, ahh, fuck yes... katy... get it in deeper... deeper, you can get it in further than that... Hmmm..."

She tried to find a comfortable way to position it in her mouth, but her jaw hurt and she kept gagging as he shoved himself further into her mouth. He continued to moan and mumble and curse. She realized that the better she did, the faster he would... finish... so she tried her best to quickly figure out what made moan the hardest. She was moving her head and hand over his dick in sinc, quickly, pulling him halfway out of her mouth and then shoving him as far down her mouth as she could, getting it a little further each time. She continued to gag as he hit the entrance of her throat, but she kept the rhythm steady and sucked hard like he had said. Soon, he was moaning loudly and he grabbed her hair and pressed himself hard into her mouth. She sucked and licked and moved her hand and felt his dick get bigger and harder before finally she felt a gush of liquid shoot into her throat. She wanted to stop and spit out the salty, sticky, disgusting bodily fluid but she obeyed his former command and swallowed it. She waited until he pulled her off to be sure it was done. She threw her face into her pillow and sobbed a little before he spoke.

January85
January85
183 Followers
12